Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:17 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

after a few more minutes Koga got every thing he wanted and needed and then left the man and walks out and looks at Annisa with a smile."You wanted to talk back at town lets go shell we."He says as his wings appear on his back and he floats into the air."I have something to give you so that works for me."He adds with a grin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa smiled as she took took off with her wings and headed outwards,"Oh yea? Ya know surprises literally kill me", she said,"I usually dont stop pestering until I figure out what it is", she smirked,"Better hand it over when we get to town or you wont hear the end of it", she joked as they flew off to the local city...

They were in the massive city of Ontaro when she landed at a local pub this is where all the level 40-60's gathered so alot of this was where he probably seen most of his action; Walking in she seen alot of people but sat down at a bar and began to bring out her money to order them some beers,"Whatcha got?', she said taking a big gulp of her mug;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga follows her into the bar and after sitting down he smiles and a sword appears on his back and the whole bar went quite and he pulls it off his shoulder and lays it on the table."Will i know you use short swords but i remembered you had a rose on your shoulder and thought of you when i got this sword."He then slides it over to her."This is Blue rose its a sword whos on par with my night sky sword,both are legendary weapons."He says with a grin."This is yours"He says.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa dropped her mug at the sight of the sword watching him bringing it out and eveyrone watching she found her heart beating this was like getting a damn engagement ring in real life what did you say to that?! Finally she smiled at him,"Whats the catch huh?", she said seeing as he was just handing her over some rare gift was there some kind of meaning behind it? She didn't like that she was recieving all this attention but something was telling her she liked it alot especially from him;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and smiles."No catch i could sell it but it would be a waste of a good weapon as far as i know only two other players have this weapon,besides i am sure you could put it to good use."He says as his own sword "Night sky"appears on his back."I wanted to give you this yesterday but those punks that jumped us kind of made me forget about it,the blade will carry you for a while and if you upgrade it with ice rose thorns form the islands to the north you can get its skill "Bloom Blue Rose"Witch covers a large area in ice and those hit with that skill gets the life leached out of them and is sent to you."He says with a grin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa found her jaw dropping at the sight of the sword, when he offered it to her she was more flustered than she ever thought she would be in her life,"Oh wow... thanks!", she said finding herself pulling the sword to her she began to survey the specs on it but the design was so unique and it was legendary already she didn't need to look she found her hands trembling slightly this was the first gift in this game that she ever received from a player and it was extraordinary... 'Okay I like him jeeze..', she thought to herself looking quietly at the sword,"I can't possibly take this though..", she said,"I'm not really one to receive hand outs I'm gonna need to help you with something", she said crossing her arms as she placed the blade on the table;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and stops her form handing it back to him."It's not a hand out its a thank you."He says giving her a big smile."For being my first friend on this game."He adds and just before he was about to ask her what she needed a noticed popped up on his menu along with every other player on."Notice a bounty has been placed on the player"Koga" for attacking players(It then lists the players that he attacked a few days ago) for the sum of 1 million Col." Koga's eyes widened and he started to laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa took up the sword and equipped it finding herself smiling and trying not to blush as she cleared her throat and began to gulp down some of the mead,"Huh..", she seen the notification and the whole atmosphere of the room started to get different from the notification alof of them left out of the bar and she looked over at him frowning,"You don't seem to worried.. but that is a lot of gold", she said crossing her arms; She turned as the NPC asked if they wanted more ale,"Yea sure..", she sat back down and grabbed another mug,"You need to stay in town until that thing goes away", she suggested;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and looks over at her."Oh they don't go away till the bounty is carried out or till the timer runs out,but being in town wont save me,I have a five minute head start then no matter where i am i can get attacked."He says with a grin."So every one on this server has a chance to fight me but even though players here are highter then me in lvl i have higher skills."He says before giving her a smile."That includs you you are more then welcome to join in the fun and i know alot of players here so many of them will be coming for me as well." He adds as he downs his drink and puts a hand on her shoulder as he passes her."Its time for a dance."He says with a grin as he walks out of the pub.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa took a big chug of her drink and then finally sat up with a sigh,"I guess whats the timer on that damn bounty?", she asked wondering if she would have time forgetting it was Friday and she would have plenty of time,"I think I have school tomorrow..", she said glancing at her calendar she immediately blushed,"I mean.. ha its saturday dur..", she then closed up her screen menu and then told him."Eh what the hell lets go have some fun", she smiled at him placing a hand on her hip;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and looks over at her with a smile."Oh you want to tag along do ya."He says as his wings spread out."Will the timer lasts 12 in game hours or till the player dies."He adds."You know once the five minutes are gone every player will see me on there map and will come to clam this thing."He says then some one walks past and yells."Hey koga what did you do this time man,you better get a move on you will have my whole guild on ya this time."He says with a laugh and Koga grin."Oh really lu still a little sore form the last time."he fires back and the guy laughs as he leaves and Koga flies into the air."We should get to a good spot to fight."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa watched as he seemed rather confident in his ability to take out a whole team,"I'll help but I'm not dying for it", she said crossing her arms,"Gonna need some buffs for this...", she then activated her buffs for the team along with special potions she began to guzzle and scrolls she put on herself to help with other buffs,"!2 hours?", she whistled,"I hope these don't wear out til then", she said turning to him she then nodded her head,"Lets get going then", she said leaving the tavern she began to take off into the sky,"I say we try to play it out in the trees... there is coverage and it will be harder for them to cave in on us from all sides..", she told him,"Plus we can hide when we need to", she suggested;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and flies with her."You don't need to fight if you dont want to but if you are going to give me a hand then i am glad i gave you that sword."He says with a laugh as he nods."Yes the woods would be nice but if we fly to where only people with wings can get we will lower the amount of people who can fight us all together."he adds as he points to a floating island.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa nodded in agreement she found the adrenaline pumping through her veins,"I say we give them a surprise for the first wave...", she suggested as they flew upwards,"Are they going to know where you are? is the question?", she asked him,"There can't be a way for people to track you can there?", she asked finding that kind of ability pretty op for the game and the game developers assholes;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Will people with a bounty show up on every ones map its the devs way of giving every one a chance to pick up some good exp and gold."He says with a grin."How ever they wont know where you are so we can attack them form two sides after all,all the stronger people will be up front and the casters will be in the back along with the archers."He adds as he lands."I can put a few trap spells down and some debuffs."He added as he looks around.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff