Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annisa found herself watching as the fire arrow rained down not sure what to use next against an attack she prepared to dodge but it seemed Koga took care of it, before she knew it he was in front of the guys as she watched him pull out a second sword her eyes nearly popping out of her head at the sight of the second sword as she watched them get slashed to pieces fall to their knees and disappear she stood there trembling,"Such power..", she thought barley managing to keep it together this was the power of a high level player.. and even so to have that many points in one section was alot! It made her build look weak in comparison,"How many hours has this guy logged in?!", she thought gulping slowly as she wiped some sweat from her brow,"Thanks... for...", she said, summoning her mount she got onto it rather quickly,"Thanks for the help pal but next time I got the nerds kay?", she smiled at him fearlessly hiding her nervousness under an array of confident energy;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly before he turns and looks over at Annisa and sighs.'Sorry about that but those guys pissed me off most of the time i am really chill but when guys try and gang up on some one it pisses me off.'He says looking at his hands."Pissed me off to the point i revealed the fact i can use two swords and i used a skill to boot,damn it I hate wasting energy on dumb assess."He says as he noticed she was getting ready to go."Right will i am going to log off and cool off take care out there."He says as he wings appear and he takes off to the city.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa blinked at him he seemed pretty upset about it awkwardly she said,'Uh yes sure..", she said watching him fly off finding herself blushing,'What are you thinking?!!? you can't like some guy in a random video game!', she thought to herself she went to her next quest and then logged off for the night checking her phone no text from koga he always said sweet dreams or something cutesy sighing she pulled herself onto her city balcony and sent him a message,"Aye you okay?",.she said seeing as he never acted like that;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:43 am
GuenivereOrion

Once offline he got up and started working out and after a while he got a text and after seeing who it was from he smiles."Ya i am good sorry just got annoyed by some punks today,oh i have something to show you."He types back and sends her a video of him using two swords after the tournament earlier that day.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora watched the video smiling as she giggled watching his sword frail about the place and his fluid movements it reminded her about that guy from earlier,"Show off I see? Well I'll see ya tomorrow at school kay? I'll bring you a sweet roll or something for all that hard work wink ", she messaged back before yawning and laying down to see his response before going to sleep;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs after the text he got back and smiles."Will thanks for the vote of confidence,and ill see you tomorrow and sweet dreams."He texts back before going to get a shower and he then heads to bed.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa was in a pretty good mood the next day and went onto using her wings trying to get used to them was the thing... after yesterdays craziness she was closing in close to level 40 now and was well on her way to getting ahead in the game thanks to the armor she received with the help of the mysterious koga... She was in the mountains of the game questing when she stumbled onto a strange cave which held some kind of weird quest when she tried to lock onto it there was problems and it said go through the door but nothing else no reward or anything, Finally giving up on trying to figure it out Annisa went through such said door and found herself in an in-game trap the strange technology stripped her of her armor into her underwear and placed her into slave gear, where she was surrounded by a bunch of AI slaves,"Oh great! I had to go snooping and find some nerd hacking the system!", she groaned,"Tell me I can get out of this s**t...", finally contacting the player who set it up,"Okay listen up creep let me out!", she demands as the guys voice began to undergo an array of loud hysterical laughter,"No! Unless you send me *MATURE CONTENT* and I want *MATURE CONTENT* unless you think you can find someone to get you out of here I'm not giving s**t back", laughed the guy as Annisa growled in frustration,"Your saying I have to start from scratch you a** hole!! if I met you in real life I'd pummel your a**!!", she shouted at him crossing her arms as she glared at the dude,"What if I was an ugly hoe?", she scoffed,"Never mind your a creep", she sighed smacking her head as the guy kept laughing at her; ;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga logged on and set out and as he was clearing a quest he noticed Annisa was online and sent her a massage."Hey i hope you are doing good today if you want to go grinding with me hit me up."He says before he takes back into the sky to fly around for a while to wait for her to reply.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:51 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa was pacing back and forth when she came across the message finding herself nibbling at her fingernails she finally blocked the rude guy that was laughing at her and turned off the big TV screen in the dungeon lair,"Uh ya.. would love to but I'm kinda.. stuck", she said revealing her location and warning him what not to do,"It seems I was stupid and found a glitch in the system set up by some dirty nerd so now I'm stuck here...", she goes on to tell him what happened and what the guy demanded for,"I mean literally if I leave this character its whatever but I dont wanna start back from square one!", she sent him multiple frowny faces along with,"Ya think you can help me out?".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:30 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga got here massage and he got angry and sent pack."sit tight i have you on my map and i need to do something to show him how hacking can turn against him."He sent back and then logged off and in the real world he started to run a program on his own computer and links it to his game then logs back in and heads off to meet her. it didn't take long to find the cave and he walks in and "Stumbled" into the trap and finds Annisa in a rather revealing outfit and and looks at her."Will i now see what you meant,will little hacker i would return her items to her or ill let every one know who you are."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa found the waiting boring and agonizing wondering if she could trust this stranger when she seen him logging off she freaked out,"What the heck! last time I trust some jerk!", she then sat down sighing feeling it was pointless and that she might as well log off and boot up another character but then something strange happened he logged back on... not long after that he came stumbling into the trap which sent him in without his gear as well but at least he didn't have to wear a slave outfit,"Oh boy", she smacked her head,"Your a real bright fella aren't ya?", she said glaring at koga,"I thought you said you could help?", she crossed her arms finding the whole situation hopeless; Turning her attention to the guy who appeared on the flat screen again he began to laugh at them both,"What ya gonna do? all the boy characters I dont like I can just send in level 110's in to kill and take their stupid stuff anyways", he said,"What you gonna reveal? you dont' know me!";

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga ignored the guy for a moment and looks at Annisa and grins."Oh i am going to do more then just help you."He says as his menu opens and he sends her a trade and then he looks up an snaps his fingers."System call: Code 1123.40."He says and all his gear reappears on his body and he laughs."For a hacker you have some pour skills don't you."He says the guys name and address even his place of work."The moment i stepped in here i started running a trace program and i also logged the conversions that took place in the room,now how about i come over to your place and teach you what it means to be a man."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

The guy looking terrified also tried to call him out on a bluff,"You don't know where I live!!", he shouted,"I dare you!", he said finding himself crossing his arms feeling somewhat uncertain about his decisions he felt rather nervous as Annisa looked over at koga blinking her eyes,"How did you..", she said finding herself unsure,"Hey dumb a**!", she said turning to the guy on the screen,"Give me my s**t back or else", she said,"If he knows where your at i'm gonnam get myself and my best friend to come beat your a** and thats 3 people", she glared at him,'You wanna deal with 3 people?", she snapped as the guy was very quiet trying to figure out if he wanted to do this or not,"Fine...", he finally said,"Take your s**t and get out", he left her gear in a chest near the door,"Leave now", he switched off the tv;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and then claps his hands."To bad Josh Dulan."He says the guys first and last name."I am not one to forgive so easy,I only live one street form you and you work at a software company in the city explains how you came up with this and i may also tell your wife about this as well."He says his grin turning evil and then he snaps his fingers and the guys avi was pulled into the room so they could see him."I want all the gear and the name of every player you stole them form or i ll make sure you lose every thing you hold dear."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

"This dude is married?", she held her nose as if something disgusted her,"Oh yea.. i'm out", she then went to pick up her gear as Koga further interrogated him while the guy was begging and crying now,""Dont tell my wife I'll do anything I'll give you whatever you want!!", he begged leaving Koga to deal with the guy Annisa had already got outside fully geared waiting around for him to finish with the nerd in real life at the same time she was really starting to like this guy,'He came to rescue me and stuff..', she thought blushing,'I mean... surely... I have to thank him', she turned her attention back to the door smirking,"Aye when yoru done with pathetic in there lets go to town I wanna talk for abit".

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff