Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga laughs and takes his seat."Will being brave is not a problem its her family i am worried about they arn't to fond of me."He says as he takes up his mug and takes a few drinks form it."O well just something that i need to worry about."He says laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa gulped down a shot and then wiped her mouth,"I'm sure you will figure something out", she told him taking a sip on her next mug of ale,"You think she likes you?", she asked trying to listen in on the conversation of this guys normal life was rather interesting; while they were conversing a rowdy group of adventurers came in and began to sit at the bar,"I'm the best hunter in the area", he bragged to his freinds,"Anyone who is in my group will surely get what they need", upon the dudes bragging Annisa sighed and threw her empy cup at the guy,"Oh yea buddy why don't ya just go tell the whole world?", she said rolling her eyes as the guy walked over,"Whats your problem?', asked the guy smuggly,"Can't handle someone being better than you?", he sneared as she smiled,"No I think thats yours", the guy glared at her,"What did I hit an atery? boo hoo baby", she said crossing her arms,"Get lost", she told the guy, as he punched the chair next to him into pieces,"Stupid f*cking women!", he said stomping his way out of the area;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga shurgs."I have no idea but we have been friends for a long time."He says before drinking the rest of his ale and watches the hunter and his friends start braging about how good he was and then Annisa started going off on the guy and Koga started laughing and then he spoke up."You just are proving her point buy throwing a tantrum."He calls after the guy and then downs a shot and he looks at the rest of his group with a grin and his eyes narrowed."Don't brag if you can't back up the clames."he says coldly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa watched as all the boys gave him death glares and left out the door grumbling in their path; Annisa snorted at the dude comment,'That is a typical man answer when their pissed", she said smirking as she downed another shot,"Dudes don't know what to take a hit..", she said...

-3 hours later-

By this point Annisa was solid wasted,"I guess there goes my grinding *hic* I mean.... why do we solo again?", she asked him turning in a slurred voice,"Some..thin.. bout.. *hic* hating people...?", she asked the bartender eyed koga and shook his head giving him an acknowledgement to do something about her buying drinks;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 am
GuenivereOrion

koga and Annisa have been sitting talking and drinking for over three hours and when the partender gave him a look he nods and when she goes to buy another drink he stops her."I think you need to log off and reset your stats,we can get drunk here but iyou stats take a hit after a while."He says looking over at her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:23 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa glared at him,"What are you my dad?", she complained before glancing at the time it was nearly 1 in the morning in real life,"s**t!! I'll be late for school at this rate!", she logged off immediately in real life she jumps into bed and sets her alarm clock already feeling drowsy as her brain thought she was drunk cause of the game;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs at how she reacted to the time and she logged off and he stood up."I am not going to school but i should still get off."he told him self,he was going on to a tournament tomorrow for his school and he was on both the Kendo team and the kreatie team and kendo was having a ranking tournament and he was in the first round. so he logged out and headed to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

By the time she got on it was late she had went to all of Koga's tournaments (the ones she could attend after school anwyas) and then rushed home to get on she told him she had important business and a hot date or something like that and then teased him from getting all the girls attention before running home, once logged on she felt the drunkenness from the day before and found herself wobbly leaving the inn,"Oh boy.. harsh..", she said drinking a potion to clear her head she headed out on her mission to to turn in some breakers....
About 30 minutes later she was nearly half a bar away from leveling up and boy was she exited,"I may hit 40 tonight!", she said with glee;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:28 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga had logged on a little late thanks to his tournaments and once he logged on he left the inn and his wings sprouted form his back and he took to the sky you get your wings at lvl 40 so you can get to the floating islands but the cool thing is you can use them any where in the game so flying around is just fun to do,as he flies around he was looking at his quest log as he bobs his head he had headphones on as well that let him listen to music form the real world not many people had them sense you had to pay real money to get them but as a lover of music it was well worth it after all nothing like having good battle music.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:01 am
Pagan Yanik

She managed to go turn in the questions and upon doing so she finally hit 40,"Oh heck yea!', she flipped through the wing colors and decided to go with a pale brown with white speckles,"I'm ready to fly!", she then took off into the air more excited about the flight than anything else when she was up there she dove through some clouds but when coming out on the other side she nearly crashed into a player screaming as she tried to come to a halt she found herself whipping past him sideways puzzled to seek koga again but more terrified of falling to her death she found it hard to fix her wings from the wind pressure;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:08 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga was flying up higher then he sees some one wiz past him and noticed it was Annisa and then he sees her getting caught up in the winds and dives down and thanks to his crazy high agility he caught up to her fast and catches her."We have to stop bumping into each other like this."He says with a little laugh."I know i am worth falling for but come on this is a little nuts."He says as he lands and lets her down and his black wings fade."You shouldn't fly to high when you just get your wings."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:38 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa found herself being rescued by Koga again this time he made fun of her saying he knew he was cute but she didn't literally have to fall right into his lap all the time seething she glared at him,"I guh grr...", she said shoving a finger at him,"Look pal I just wanted to fly how was i suppose to know the limit?", she demands,"Besides its not like you die permantely in this game or anything..", she said trying to make it sound like it wasnt a big deal but honestly it was terrifying,'I could have been fine..", she replied not looking up at him,"I gotta go I have more quest to complete", she told him summoning her mount this time since she didn't want to look like an idiot anymore;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs."Man ever time i run into you,you sound more and more like my friend she over reacts to jokes as well."He says as he grins as his wings reappear."Just a helpful tip on the island to the east you will find a quest giver who removes your height limit on your wings and the higher your AGl the faster you can fly."He says before he floats into the air."And one more thing,its true dieing in here isn't that big of a deal but the hit to your exp gain can really drag down your lvling speed."He says before spinning quickly and pulling his sword form his back and cutting down splitting an arrow in half.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa listened to his advice shaking her head,"Kay.. whate-", she was cut off as she spinned upwards as an arrow that was about to shoot straight at her got split in half she looked up it was those guys from the other day she looked around her they were in PVP territory so it was't like they couldn't shoot them up but it surprised her so much because rarely people would do PVP battling especially outside of the Arena; She dismounted flipping backwards she landed below Koga and summoned her sword,"Ya well your pretty fast on your senses like someone else I know", she commented narrowing her eyes as they began to shoot an array of fire arrows towards them,"Spiral winds!!", she shouted jumping upwards as she began to preform a spin attack in the air also causing a blast of magic to shoot outwards towards their opponents,"You assholes!! Try us!!", she shouted;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga noticed who it was and as they fire more arrows at them he spins his blade in front of him."Spinning blade shield."He says as the arrows bounce off his blade and once the arrows stop coming he grins."I told you not to bost if you couldn't back it up."He says and his eyes narrow as his blade stops spinning and then it glows as he uses his wings to close the distinces to them in almost a blink of an eye and he sings his blade and hits the group with a stun and looks down at them as they where helpless and he grins."PVP rules are a little different then in the arena out here all skills can be used i am now lvl 52 and you lot are lvl 24 comared to you i am a god here,i am only half way through the game and yet i have levled my one handed sword skills to 100 tree times."He says quietly as another sword appears on his back and he pulls the golden blade form his back and they both start glowing and he grins."You should know your place in this world."Duel sword skill:Ripping tides"He says and after a flurry of blows faster then the eye could track all of there hp bars drop to 0 and the hit counter was reading 35 hits in a row."You never stood a chance against us."he says as there bodies disappear and he sheaths his swords and the gold one disappears.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff