Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annisa managed to complete the move only for koga to throw in his own and then allowing her the last hit all she had to do was a basic slash so she finished off the boss with that and low and behold she got the drop ,:"Oh my gosh!",she said finding herself glad she finally got the armor piece,"Thank you so much!!", she told him putting it into her inventory she then changes her clothes, putting on the amor it had black roses on the shoulder guards it was very strong and had amazing stats,"Thank you for everything you can have the gold for this mission if ya want", she said,"Or anything else I can give you I'll find a way to repay you", she offered;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs as he puts his sword back to its sheath and shakes his head."No need to offer me any thing that was the first time i was in a party and didn't have to worry about the other player."He says with grin."thats a rather cool pleace of armor looks to heavy for my type of play but its got nice stats so it should hold up nicely."He adds as he starts walking towards the exit and once back outside he takes a deep breath."That was a lot of fun."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa smiled at him giving anod,"Well you have my username just hit me up anytime you want I'm logging off for the night thanks!", she said waving to him before she logged off; Back in the real world Sephora took in a deep breathe and decided to hit the hay it had been a long day and she needed some sleep;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga waves back to her and travels back to town then works on some stuff before he logs off him self and once back in the real world he gets up and takes a shower before heading to bed.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa got on the game the next afternoon it was Friday and a full weekend to level; She managed to spawn outside of the cave where she received her armor and began to check her quest,"If i do these 2 quest..", she said,"I should gain enough levesl to hit 40", she said to herself as she began to make her mount appear heading out of the area to the new town that contained the quest;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga got back on the game again the next day and was walking around town and then starts working on his gear again after the boss fight his weapons took a hit and wanted to fix them before the days evants and stuff.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa rode out to the target spot she had to kill a horde of 60 or more of these creatures plus get drops onto of it sighing she knew this would take forever,"Rather do a dungeon and level but I gotta grind..", she complained to herself getting off her mount she began to pull out small hordes and work on taking care of them... She was doing pretty well until some noob players to low level had gathered up a massive horde dying they led it straight to her,"You have got to be kidding me!!", she said irritated kiting backwards she had to switch weapons and grab a scythe it was her secondary and the kiting was hard she was trying to use leaps and combos to gain distance,"F*cking noobs!!", she growled in frustration afraid to lose the XP she already gained she hoped to bring them closer towards the local town so they would disperse because mobs didn't follow you inside;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:38 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga got his gear fixed up and was on his way out of town when he noticed a large group of mobs making its way towards town on the map and a frendly dot in front of the hord,it was the girl form yesterday so he starts running towards her and the hord and once in sight he couldn't help but laugh,how could she pull so many of them. He then drew his sword and runs at the group and runs past her with a grin as he uses the same skill he did yesterday and the group get hit by lighting and get stunned some of them resisted it and turned to him as he pulled agro and was cut down quickly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa was running out of stamina and mana fast and she was almost out of pots, when Koga appears out of nowhere and saves her a**, taking in a sigh of relief she uses her scythe to cut down the ones on the side allowing him to take most of the aggro for the moment because of her low resources, finally when it was all over with Annisa brings herself to turning around and letting out a sigh of relief,"Thanks.. but I may have made it back to town..", she said wiping the sweat from her brow,"Some group of noobs began to gather up the horde and brought it towards me when I was farming by myself I could have just died and respawn but I didn't want to lose xp besides...", she shivered,"Its kinda scary to die in this game.. almost feels real;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:00 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga helps clear out the pack and then sheaths his blade before walking up to her."I had a feeling something like that happened that was far to big to be on pod."He says with a grin."I have run into people trying to pull that stunt a few times but they never work alone my guess is they pulled them to you but pulled to meany and ended up getting killed in the process its called kite killing its a form of PK but you don't get the red cuersser over your head."He says then adds."One group pulls the mobs to a group or lone player and then another group cleans up whats left and gets the dropped items form both players and mobs."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa sighed rolling her eyes,"Its legit bullshit can't go anywhere without someone trying something", she said gazing out on the open field,"You think that solo players wouldn't be so targeted its like everyone is a**l about being in a group or something? I just prefer to be alone its easier that way I'm like that in real life to", she told him crossing her arms,"Only got one best friend though he annoys the s**t out of me sometimes", she chuckled,"Anyways thanks", she smiled waving to him,"You always around to save my a** somehow", she said shaking her head smiling;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs."Will at lest there are as many asses on this game unlike others,they think faries and stuff like this wouldn't make a good game."he adds and then he pulls out a drink."Will at lest you have one friend to count on when you need them,i have one too but she always acts tought but i can read her like a book."He says with a laugh then he looks over at her."Will like you i work best alone so don't get to use to running into me."he says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa laughed,"You got that right", she said hearing him talk about his friend she snickered,"Little girl friend eh?", she teased him,"Wanna grab a drink since we are by town? Can't get alcohol in real life at least I can enjoy it on here", she said walking into town as she tossed her hair over her shoulder;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:33 am
GuenivereOrion

Koat laughs at what she said."Oh no not a girl friend will not yet any way been planing on asking her out for a while now."He says as he follows her to town."what about your friend how do you feel about him,and a drink sounds nice to me."He adds as he walks up to the inn and opens the door for her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa walked with him as she smiled,"Oh so you gonna be brave huh?", she said as they entered the inn heading to the bar she sat down sighing as she called out,'Two mugs of ale and a couple of shot", she threw down coins as the bartender took care of them,"Well thats kinda complicated..", she said blushing as she rubbed the back of her neck<'i'm not really sure what to think about him", she cleared her throat,"All I know is we are really good friends and thats good enough for me right now", she confessed turning her attention to him she smiled,"I think you should tell her", she winked at him,"I mean don't make it awkward or nothing but I'ms sure a lady killer such as yourself will find the right time to do it", she then began to chug the ale;

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff