Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods to her question and smiles."You are free to try it if you wish."He says as he puts her tea down in front of her and looks back down at his own book and starts poting things down in his own note book and then looks over at her.and smiles."This tea should help you focus,it helps keep your mind sharp."He says knowing he was going to be up for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn took the tea looking down at the leaf inside of the cup she sipped slowly on it before telling him quietly"I wouldn't do that to such a precious gift.. you worked hard on it.. I dont want anything to happen even if it would be just fine" she told him; She gazed into the fire the crackling of the flames against the log were lullying her to sleep but she wanted to stay here as long as she could not prepared to return to the bed by herself now that molly was gone"We will go see them at the end of the week right master raven?" she asked"When theyy have been married I suppose we will be leaving for Astraguard... I hear it is a beatiful city with massive shipping ports... and large homes.. much more grand this here";  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and nods his head."I understand that Eve."He says as he slowly closes his book and looks at her warmly."We will have to see now wont we but form what i hear it is indeed far grander then here."He says as he stands up then puts his book on his desk and turns to Eve."Do you wish to say here tonight Eve,if so I can give you a bed of your own to use for the night,I know not having Molly it may be hard to sleep."He says knowing how it is when a friend is no longer sharing a room.after being together for so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn broke out in a cold sweat.. she wondered how he managed to read her mind so easily was he using his magic to do it? She turned to him in fear her lower lip trembling"Why would you ask that..." she said softly panic began to set in the back of her mind an inner tormoil before she heard a familiar voice whisper in her ear"Do it.." followed by playful giggling as her eyes widened as she seen the faded image of Aphrodite lounging on raven's bed with glee as the goddess seemed rather thrilled with her self if raven were to turn he would not find her and by that point Evelyn would be to her feet;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks over at her."I have been where you are having a close friend leave you're said after being with them for so long you're mind starts to wonder and you can't sleep,trust me it sucks."He says not really having anything in mind."If you don't want to thats fine."He says he could feel odd magic in the room but he didn't sense any ill intent so he didn't bother with it as he couldn't see any thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked up at him feeling the weight of the reality settling in she was being to obvious about her loss of molly and she looked at the floor with disdain"I couldn't take your bed like that sir.. I would like to stay but.. I rather just sleep here.." she said lowering herself infront of the fire"Warm cot before the fire.. it would help me sleep much better.." she said quietly gathering her things off the ground"They say its improper for a unmarried woman to be in the company of a man for to long so I will just take my leave as not to start rumors master raven" she told him gathering up her supplies; Aphrodites faded image stood by the door with her arms crossed clearly upset"Dam it.. why are these two so hard to take a hint" the goddess thought in frustration before she smirked blowing twinkling dust in the room'I'll just help them out.. you can yell at me later hectate.."; The air became strangely warmer as aphrodites magic began to encircle them warming them up causing their hearts to pump; And Evelyn's hands began to move in slow motion as she dramtically seemed to stumble forward nearly toppling over her things flew from her hands as she tried to catch herself from hitting her head on the floor;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles warmly."No one would know you are in here but I understand how you feel Eve."He says as he turns away he hears her start to fall and quickly grabs her just before she hits the ground and he laughs a little."Maybe you should stay are you feeling alright."He asks feeling her forehead with the back of his hand and he looks into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn found herself exucusing her clumsiness immedieatly"I'm sorry.. i dont know what...s.." she paused their eyes locking her breathe caught in her throat she found words forming on her mouth"Raven.. I...L..." she stopped she almosted said something she wans't ready for finishing off her sentence with a smile"I love to stay if you dont mind" she let out a deep breathe the rising panic taken away by the warm atmosphere that the goddess left them with; She managed to pry herself from his arms for a moment turning to kneel down and pick up her objects"I am sorry.. seems I have made a mess with the ink.." she remarked noticing the black spill on the stone floor;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles softly as there eyes meet and now he could feel it,what he really felt about her but he didn't want to say it not yet at lest but something was making his feeling amplified but he didn't mind it,and he kneels down to help her and with a wave of his hand the ink faded away and he smiles."I asked you to stay so ofcorse I don't mind,besides I like having you near by."he says with out so much as thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn smiled as he replied softly'I dont mind staying either.." she then would turn her attention to taking a seat before the fire...
--End of the first week--
It had been the end of the week coming up and Evellyn was preparing to dress for Molly's wedding she was really excited for her friend that first night staying with raven was still vivid in her memory as she slept in a bed closing her eyes to the sight of him working away at his desk.. the entire week it was like living on a cloud at the memory the remaning nights she would stay late but always leave.. knowing that something like that wouldnt be common or peoplle would talk.. sometimes she ddidnt think she would mind but knowing she could never be selfish enough to keep asking; As she gathered up her wedding bouqet she picked that morning for molly she headed to raven's room and enteredd smiling as she said"I am ready Master Raven" she replied she wore a simple pale blue gown nothing to nice for today was mollys day and she knew that molly would be weearing her beautiful rich purple dress with gold trim..with the amazing gems that raven had made for them; She put hers away for her own special occcasions;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

The week went by faster then he thought with Eve staying in his room every now and again and when he did sleep it just felt right with her laying beside him,and a few times he would catch him self watching her sleep before fading off to bed him self,but not once did he touch her in any way she would find uncomfortable,but it felt like over this week they got far closer then over the months he was here.

On the morning of Molly's wedding he got dressed in rather plan cloths but still looked nice,he had made John a suit for the day and he didn't want to outdo him on this day even though he was there master he felt it wouldn't be right and when Eve came to get him he was just putting his shirt on and turns to look at her and smiles warmly as he readies him self."You look good Eve."He says and over this week both of them worked on the cake for those two and with some magic Raven summons it to the room to look it over once more.Raven had sent Bryan on ahead of them the day before to help set up for the wedding and through the link shell he gave them he was told about all the things Molly wanted witch wasn't much but he would make sure it was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn followed after Raven as they entered into the village the smalll town was in an uproar not only where molly and john getting married but 4 other couples the priest was already readdy and everyone was in super excitement after the cermonies the couples woulld proceed back to the others family house and have entertains and festivities or they would do what they were doing today have tables and chairs brought out for the brides and grooms as they feasted and partied with the whole village; Everyone was rather excited and Evelyn went straight to molly who was in her soon to be husbands Aunt's and Uncles home prepare with her rich gown of purple out of all the other country girls that would get married today molly would be the most beautiful and she knew evelyn put a wreath of flowers into her hair kissed her cheeks and gave her her flower bouqet"Molly your very beautiful!" she said with happiness; The two began to twirl around in glee as they danced while they headed out doors to find the other brides to be married that day; John and Bryan along with many other people where setting up for the wedding each cermony would take place and since john and molly were the oldest they woulld get the honors of going first; John smiled at raven"Thank you master raven for attending today";
Molly and Evelyn went to check on all the other brides most of them where younger girls the youngest was 15"My husband is going to wait for me to turn of age" she boasted to the others"We talked about it aye the other night.." she said with rosey cheeks"How does that work?" said evelyn confused on the whole situation"Well I hear her groom just turn 18 this past winter so he is barely of age himself but the parents want them married so the drowry has been set she will live with him and his parents for a time being until the cottage is built and she is at least another year or so before consummation" explained Irdis a 17 year old bride;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

"I sent Bryan off yesterday to get things started so don't worry about it."He says as he opens the gate and uses magic to hide the cake again before they both step through and Raven starts working on the event with Bryan and John even tho he told him he didn't need to work,but who was he to argue with the man of the hour with them and the towns folk the venue started taking shape.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn followed after Raven as they entered into the village the smalll town was in an uproar not only where molly and john getting married but 4 other couples the priest was already readdy and everyone was in super excitement after the cermonies the couples woulld proceed back to the others family house and have entertains and festivities or they would do what they were doing today have tables and chairs brought out for the brides and grooms as they feasted and partied with the whole village; Everyone was rather excited and Evelyn went straight to molly who was in her soon to be husbands Aunt's and Uncles home prepare with her rich gown of purple out of all the other country girls that would get married today molly would be the most beautiful and she knew evelyn put a wreath of flowers into her hair kissed her cheeks and gave her her flower bouqet"Molly your very beautiful!" she said with happiness; The two began to twirl around in glee as they danced while they headed out doors to find the other brides to be married that day; John and Bryan along with many other people where setting up for the wedding each cermony would take place and since john and molly were the oldest they woulld get the honors of going first; John smiled at raven"Thank you master raven for attending today";
Molly and Evelyn went to check on all the other brides most of them where younger girls the youngest was 15"My husband is going to wait for me to turn of age" she boasted to the others"We talked about it aye the other night.." she said with rosey cheeks"How does that work?" said evelyn confused on the whole situation"Well I hear her groom just turn 18 this past winter so he is barely of age himself but the parents want them married so the drowry has been set she will live with him and his parents for a time being until the cottage is built and she is at least another year or so before consummation" explained Irdis a 17 year old bride;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and John and gives the man a big hug."I wouldn't miss it for the world,I am happy for you two and I look forward to you're lives together,now go get ready I have to go fetch you're bride she asked me to do the honer of walking her down the ail."He says before heading to the house they where all gathered and he softly knocks before walking in and he smiles at Molly,then looks at all the other brides and gives a low bow to them all."This is a very joyest day ladies its time."He says looking to Molly and he holds out his hand."I am honered lady Molly to walk you down the ail."He says warmly.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff