Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:05 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn nodded bowed her head if they left the kingdom and king and queen might try to make john and molly do hard work or even throw them in the dungeon or ransom.. she was worried about them to... Finally she nodded with a soft smile she turned to go help molly gather her things; Upon entering their room molly was already packing"Eve.." she said with a sigh"I'm going to miss you" the two looked at one another with smiles and hugged each other"I'm going to miss you to molly.. you and john will get your own room now.." she said with a weak smile as molly nodded"Yes we will.."molly smiled"And soon a little wee babe as well" she took a moment to protectively put a hand over the lower resses of her stomach and Evelyn knew then why Raven was so scared"We will take care of the baby molly master raven will take care of it" she assured her; As they finally finished up the packing john met them in the hallway and took the large bag from evelyn who carried it for her"Lets see what master raven has in store for us" he entered the office evelyn nodded and left them to it she didnt have much to do now but go and study in her room and that is where she headed;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven turns when the two of them come into his room and smiles at them noticing there packed bags,he picks up one of the shells and walks over to Molly and puts it in her hand."Take this,with this you can contact me any time for any thing while you are gone."He then shows her how to put it on(Think bluetooth) and once it was on he smiles."Now tap it twice and speak my name."He says with a smile and as she did the one on his desk started to glow softly and let out a little chime and Raven picks it up and puts it on his own ear and spoke his voice was right in her ear."Hello."He says with a smile,then tapped his twice."These are called linkshells you can talk to people over a large area with magic even those with out magic can use them,they are enhanced so once you tap it twice it can obsorb magic its self."He says before looking at the two of them."Are you ready to go."He asks as he claps his hand and a magic cyrcle appears and once more a gate opens up."Then step through and enjoy you're alone time."He says with a cheeky grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The two of them bowed to him as john said"Thank you sir I appreicate this all" as molly giggledd tapping her llittle shell that was in her ear"I will have to remember to take this out and put it somewhere safe" she then followed her soon to be husband through the portal as they would appear near the town entrance of the village; Evelyn began to work on research materiaal on different plants in different regions of the world as to compile what she would need to find in a situations if theyy got hurt or injured.. she would go and check on raven later that night with his dinner"Good evening Master raven" she said since he had been taking his food in his room often instead of dining with the king and queen"How are you this evening" she asked as she began to set up his meal;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was in his room all day working on spells and sending his findings to Warr and the other mages but he wasn't giving them every thing as he knew they where watching him but he gave them more then enough to mull over and once night hit he was once more at his desk coming up with more travel plans and noticed the closes kingdom was Astraguard this kingdoms sister kingdom and once Eve came in he turns around to her and smiles."Ah good evening Eve i am going quite well thank you,How about you,are you're studies doing well and do you wish to eat with me sense Molly is gone,I wouldn't want you to dine alone."He says warmly."I offered it to bryan but he turned me down,he seemed to be heading some where in a hurry."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn smiled as he heard him ask if she would llike to join him she knelt her head to him"I would be honoreed master raven" she toldd him taking a seat opposite of his since he was always given a small banquet there was plenty for both of them"I have been studying plants and herbs in the different world regions" she confessed"I want to be able to help us find something if we are poisioned or injuried.. I am not sure how well your.. healing magic is" she confessed; She smiled sadly at the plate"Molly and I have been together for so many years.. its going to be so weird.. for her to be with John... I guess i just never thought it would happen.." she repilled quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and starts to eat as Eve spoke and then looks up at her."My magic is nice but the less i have to use it the better the more i use it the easier I will be found,so i am happy you are looking into these things it takes a weight off my shoulders."He says with a little laugh,he then looks at his plate."I know change can be hard to handle but you don't have to go through it alone you and Molly are close and have been though a lot together I have a feeling she won't be leaving you're side any time soon Eve."He says with a smile."Nether will I."He adds before taking a drink.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn was flattered by the praise given and smiled warmly towards it"Thank you Raven I appreciate it very much.." she told him after hearing what he said about molly and himself she tried not to blush as she took a drink"Of course sir You will always be around it seems to take care of us all... Did you have any idea where bryan went?" she asked averting the question as she looked over at the fire it was still slightly chilly so in the late evening and early mornings the fire would be lit  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and laughs."I am sure you all will get tired of me at some point."He says teasingly before shaking his head."No idea he just grinned like an fool before he took off."He says before taking the last few bites of his food and looks at her."What are you looking forward to on this trip?"He asks as he sips his wine.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:39 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn wondered in thought what they could be all about as she heard raven say he would get tired of her eventually she smiled shaking her head"I highly doub tthat.." she said quietly looking up at him when he said something about what she looked forward to taking a moment to pause to gather her thoughts she finally replied"I am not sure.. I never really thought about it much to be honest.. I never thought I would get to travel the world.. but it seems you have some important work to do.. and there is also the other wizards" she looked at him worried"Raven.. I'm worried.. why haven't they came for you yet? Are they gathering forces?";  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks over at her."I am not sure but its likely they are just to far away to sense my magic even with how much I let out,I checked the map once a week and i don't see any change in the flow of magic save for a small spot near Astaguard so that is where I will start."He says as he stands up and walks up to her."You don't need to worry I have been keeping track of everything but i am flattered you are worrying about me so much."He says with a smile as he kneels next to her."Just don't worry you're self to much ok."He says with a playfull wink and smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn nodded she wans't really sure what these other mages were capable of but she was glad that raven wasn't worried it assured her own unease; She watched him approach she averted her gaze unsure how to look him in the eye when he was this close"Of course..." she said quietly cleairng her throat"I should take this food away now that we are finished with it" she stood up quickly; Gathering up the pllates and such to put on the trolley; She was stiff with her movemnts and tried not to look to nervous before turning towards the door she then found the courage to ask what she had been wanting to do for awhile but dared not.. for fear of a rejection"Master.. raven.. do you mind if i come sit by the fire and read while you work?" she asked softly;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven gives a little grin as she got up and got there food together and as she heads for the door and asked if she could read in his room,he has been growing closer to her and even started to like her a lot and loved to see her flustered she was so cute."By all means come join me Eve I will put some tea on for us."He says warmly as she leaves and he get a tea pot out and uses magic to put water into it and puts it on the fire and sits down back at his desk and opens a very old looking book and starts combing through it.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn managed to quickly get to the kitchen seeing bryan slipping behind a door with some blonde she blinked in suprised he seemed to move on about the rejection rather easily she was contemplating her feelings on the matter of this when she went into her room to gather her materials; She came back with a soft bundle it had a ink and quil with 2 large books and the notebook raven gave them"Master raven I mean to ask.." she said as she entered to the room settling herself before the fire its warmth seeping into her with comfort"What this notebook actually does.." she said turning the page to where she had last written in it;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and gets up and walks up to her and sits down beside her with his own book and looks at her note book."Will for starters no one other then you or Molly or my self can see what you have put in those pages."He says as he slowly turns the page in his book."So in short any one else looks in those books they will appear blank and they also can't be destroyed or damaged in any way."He says warmly before pulling the tea pot form the rack over the fire and two cups appear and he puts some tea leaves in the cups and poors the water and lets the tea steep for a little while.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn blinked in surprise it seemed that only certain people could read the notebooks which was a rather odd thing but she supposed it was plausible with magic; She watched him steep the tea"They can't be damaged? So.. if I were to put in the fire?" she said pointing at the fllames"It would not ever harm the book" she asked while she began to look at the notebook in wonder it never occured to her she had such a rare gift; She took a moment to send a soft prayer of thanks that she did not use it as a diary instead she had been taking pages from another notebook writing down her feelings and tossing them in the flames lately.. it was easier to do than confess them in her mind;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff