Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as he fades away and reappearances out side the kings room where Warr was standing and He looks at him."I have no need or want of this kingdom,my only worry is for the four that are in my care and as long as the king or the queen do not try to harm them then I will remain silent."He says as he walks up to him."The king should take a trip in the spring and let off some steam maybe relight his love."He says as he passes Warr and stops just behind him."Warr with all our magic we are still only human every one hides peaces of them selfs form the world and I have a lot to hide but a little hint this world of yours isn't mine i am still learning and adjusting,so don't judge me to harshly."He says before fading away back to his room and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Warr glared at him as he clicked his tongue in disapproval"You know its rude to interfere with others memories do you have no honor?" he asked listening to raven he nodded slowly"Though you dont understand much about how things run around here just remember corrupt is frequent and goodness is rare cherish it when you find it" he explained to him; He let the boy go and walked back to his own chambers as the christmas morning of year 1102 end;

(time skip to when you want it to be you said something boutr people comin in)  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

It was the first morning on the first weak of spring and the snow was slowly starting to melt and on the roof of the castle sat Raven his flute in hand and he was playing as the birds chirpped away he was using a little magic to make the sound echo for a long way into the town and after a while he comes down and takes a deep breath as he looks up at the deep blue sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

For the rest of the winter evelyn managed to slowly open up to raven she explained to him about her and mollys mothers how they were both rape victims of the war that happened well over 20 plus years prior and how it devistated the country; She then explained her childhood in a nutshell how the castle was and hhow the system ran if you were new you got the oldest clothes and started out at the lowest of the low; If you had been there awhile or you parents were castle staff for many years you got a better start and could even become personal servants ot wizards/nobles/ or monarchy; The more time she spent with him the more her heart thought it was going to melt in its chest.. it had been about 3 months and the first week of spring was upon them they would be leaving for other countries soon appreantly raven wanted to check out other regions of the world so it woulld be a long journey;Everyone was prepared john and bryan were starting to get give raven an issue when they sword fought; Evelyn learned all about plants and modern medicine while molly worked with her and evelyn also kept up her defensive training until she could pin raven against the wall with his own weapon; She woke that morning stretching lately molly had been going to bed early and was rather tired she would see dark circles under her friend eyes often she frowned when s he found that molly was no were to be found until she noticed there was vomit in the chamberpot again"Hmm.. I thought molly stopped drinking.." she said quietlyy molly came in that morning looking nervous"Eve!! I have to tell you something.." she pulled her over to the side"Its important..". evelyn alarmed folllowed her friend to the corner of the room"Eve..". she said scared"i've missed my bleeding.." she whispered; Evelyn's eyes widened"Have you told john?" she asked as molly shook her head"I will break the news to raven dont worry" she told her with a smile as she hugged her"I'm happy for you molly but dam you should have waited untill after the wedding" she scolded her as mollly giggle"Its to much fun eve" she said as evelyn rolled her eyes"Can only imagine... you run along and tell him while I get raven in a good mood" she told her putting on her light blue gown she walked over to raven's room with her magic notebook and knocked"Master Raven do you mind if I enter?";  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven puts his flute down and looks over at the door and smiles."You may enter Eve."He says warmly and once she was in his room he smiles at her."Good morning how dose this morning find you today.,"He asks with a little wave as he points her to the tea he has gotten ready."Please help you're self if you wish."He says. as he looks at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

"Thank you Raven" she says with a nod of her head"But I'm not in the mood for tea.." she said looking over at the window"Its a nice day for spring.. is john and molly getting married at the end of this week?" she asked as she surveyed"We are suppose to be leaving out soon I do believe" she told him putting a finger on her lip in thought;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."Yes they are and we will be leaving at the start of next weak so this weak we will be getting ready,I am working on a list of things we will need."He says as he sits down at his desk and looks up at her."You seem a little tenise are you doing ok have you been sleeping well or is a long trip getting you on edge."He asks as he starts wrighting down his items he would need.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched as he began to write smiling sadly"Raven.." she sighed"Molly is with child" she told him she looked abit worried she wasn't sure how raven would take the news"She would have toldl you herself but she was scared you be upset... she is telling john now.." she cleared her throat"I guess they had some time alone this past winter and alot of it..." she said looking at her shoes;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven stops and slowly sets down his pan and slowly stands up and looks over at her his eyes glinting."Ohhhh I seeeeee."He says with the biggest grin his face could make."She needs to her her butt in here now and John to."He says before he calms him self down and clears his throat and smiles at Eve."Would you be a dear and get them for me I think we need to have a little chat."He says it was clear form his voice he was trying not to get to excited.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn bit her lower llip as she waited for his reaction.. it seemed abit odd like he was happy but he was also angry at the same time looking worried she said"They wont get into to much trouble.. right?" she says innocently enough nodding her head at his command she left to go find molly and john; She found them in john's room with excitement he was holding molly up and twirling her around the room"Master raven has requested your presences" she told the two; Molly looked worried but John put her down and then taking her hand he smiled at evelyn"Were ready come on molly" he never looked so proud of himself evelyn had to keep a hand over her mouth as to not laugh as she followed after them; John went before raven and bowed"Sir I would like permission to marry my betrothed in my familys village.." he said with a smile;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven lifts his hand when John spoke and he looked at Molly and stood up then walked up to her and gives her a big hug."I am so happy for you Molly but my dear lady you look like you haven't slept in a long time please sit down."He says moving her to his chair and sitting her down."John you already had my blessing did you forget the box I gave you,did you two never open it."He asks them as he looks over at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:43 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John nodded to raven"Of course sir" he told him"I just... wanted to go home to my aunt and uncles village for a week and have the wedding there' he explained"So I was wondering if we had permission to leave for the week? we plan the wedding in a few days but it would be nice to visit with my family and show them my upcoming bridge" he told him; While molly sat down looking over at evelyn who just smiled and gave her friend a wink;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and nods to John."Sure thing let me know when you wish to go and I can send you there with gate."He says looking to Molly."I want you two to enjoy you're weak away."He says before standing."And once you two are done packing come get me here I have something to give you."He says with a smile as he sits down at his desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:20 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John looked suprised they would be allowed to leave as Molly stood up'Thank you Master raven!" the both of them explained as they turned both of them giving each other curious looks as evelyn watched them leave she went over to pick up the broom and sweep up"Its going to be quiet around here without those two.."she said with a soft chuckle; She looked up at ravaen at his desk"Raven...." she came up to the desk concerned"I dont know if we can take molly on this long journey you want to do.. I'm not sure if it would be safe for her.. considering her condition.." she confessed"Perhaps it would be better to leave her and john here at home while we go and do the work you need to complete" she told him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:56 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looked over at Eve and gives her a warm smile."I would love to do that Eve but after all that has happened I don't trust the king or queen on anything and most of the mages also have been keeping an eye on me,they think I haven't nocied."He says softly and pulls out two small shells with magic marking on them."This is a link shell it lets people communicate over a long distance through magic,we used this in my world."He says before looking over at her."We will use this week to work on our travel plans."He says as he reaches up and touches her cheek gently."You should help molly pact she will be gone for a week after all."He says giving her a smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff