Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Warr began to explain to him how he was projecting a memory through his magic"It was odd strange people with pointy ears you were fighting someone named... Colick"he replied"After the memory faded you blacked out in a pool of your own blood we brought you here and well you can imagine everyone was shocked and not sure what to think the monarchy was summoned and told of the situation the queen herself took charge andd the king said anyone who entered without monarch permission were to be executed.. It was a very messy situaton we weren't sure you would wake up" admited warr'there was alot of blood.. but I don't think that taking it out on your servants was the best thing.. they seemed rather shocked to find you like that.." there was a fling of ddoors as the queen and king entered the chambers"Raven" said the queen tears streaming down her face"Your alright" she held out her arms to hug him"I'm glad to see you have recovered master raven we thought you were going to die" said the king; Meanwhile the 4 servants of raven solace were redressed and sent to the hall evelyn thought she was going to pass out"I can't do it molly.."she kept mummering"I can't.." she began to crying hysterically as the men tried to calm her down"Ms. Evelyn its going to be alirhgt he isn't dead I'm sure of it" soothed john as he patted her back;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven listens to Warr and shakes his head."How could that happen i never heard of that kind of magic and Colick I fought him about seven years ago to save a group of elves,he wanted to kill them for not believing in our gods."He says putting his hand to his scare on his neck."So it would seem that happened becuse these wounds are all in the same spot as they where when it happened."He says before the queen and king came in and the queen hugged him and he looks at her and the king."I am fine now I want you to tell me why you thought it would be a good idea to remove my staff when one of them bares my seal."He says his voice was cold and his eyes where narrow.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

"We were concerned about your health" said the queen just as coldly back"The fact you were found in a pool of your own blood and your staff no where to be found was very suspicious at the time you should be thankful they were not executed..." she gave him a puzzled expression"seal what is the meaning of this warr?" the old wizard"I am not sure..." he said"What seal are you refering to master raven?" he said as no one in the room except himself and eve knew of the seal to begin with; they finallly made it to the hallway and were outside of the door"Can we go in now?" demand john; The guards looked worried but moved aside as he burst into the door"Master Raven your alright!!" said john as he turned back to see evelyn running off down the hall covering her mouth"Your highness" said john bowing to the king; Molly raced after Evelyn who managed to find a side door who was throwing up on the steps; "See eve.." said molly with a shaky voice"He is okay..." she patted her back tears streaming down her face;
The queen glared at the guards"Who let them come in? We weren't finished here! I want to know what this seal is about"; The king getting tired of the chaos finalllyy shouted"Enough!!" he then grabbed his wife by her arm and dragged her"Ive had enough of you woman!! This is outragous!"; He then pulled her into the hall where bryan jumped out of the way"Take the queen to her rooms" he told the guards as Lilliath seethed in rage"IF THIS WAS MY SISTERS KINGDOM ID HAVE YOUR HEAD LOUIS" she screamed at him as they drug her off down the hall he turned to raven"Forgive my wifes insanity she is rather fond of you" he looked at raven bowing his head"I apologize for the intrusion please come see me in my private chambers once all this chaos has toned down" he rubbed his temples and then marched out of the wing as john and bryan came to check on raven"master raven are you alright?" asked john as he turned to bryan"Go get molly and evelyn" he said as he turned back to raven"They wouldn't tell us anything we..." his voice dropped"We thought you died.." he finallly admited feeling himself almost giving way to tears"We thought we were about to be told you had died.... I wish sir.. we could have been there to help you.. we all feel like this is our fault";  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was about to grab the queen him self before the king did and removed her and he looks over at John."Don't worry if what Warr said is true then you wouldn't have been able to do much so its fine,as you can see i am fine."He says before he stands up and turns to Warr."The seal i am referring to is a seal that lets my magic no longer run rampant and that is all i wall say on the matter as it has nothing to do with any one but my self and them."He says as he sees Bryan and the girls coming into the room and he smiles."I am sorry for what i put you four through please forgive me."He says bowing to them all.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Once Evelyn could find her constitution she followed bryan to go check on raven when they entered he bowed apologizing to them all; Evelyn walked up and pulled him into a hug folllowed by molly hugging him from the side and then the other two joined him; "your alive and thats all that matters.." she whispered in his ear"We dont care about anything else" she promised him; Warr smiled"You have such loyal people raven such treasured friends" he nodded to him and left the 4 of them alone; While everyone let him get some air john began to explain what happened"The queen said it was our fault you got hurt and that we were neglectful servants for not taking care of our master"as bryan sighed"They took our christmas presents to she said it was for evidence incase you got hurt cause of us..."; Molly then added"We were made go work for the headmistress for a couple of hours and we were made to put back on our old clothes and evelyn and me had to scrub the stone walkway while it was freezing outside" molly put her hands on her hips"I got blisters in the first hour! and they never make anyone scrub that stone walk way especially on christmas"; Evelyn looked tired"I feel like this is my fault.. I should have just excepted your present earlier.. did I upset.. you?" she asked quietly avoiding his eyes because she was afraid of the answer; Molly put in"Oh eve I dont think he got so mad about that you was in a mood earlier" evelyn looked up at molly glaring at first before bursting out laughing"Yes Molly I was in a mood i'm sorry.." she said wiping the tears from her eyes from all the laughter"Master raven can you go ask his majesty for our presents back?" she said as bryan put in"If its to much trouble we can do without but I think its not fair since you made those yourself..";  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven listens to all of them and was a little surprise when he got hugged by all of them but his eyes narrowed at what they where talking about and he started to get angry again and he growls slightly as he tells them to follow him and with them behind him he made his way to the kings room and walks in and he looks at the king."Where are there belongs,you will return them and if any peace is missing I will leave this kingdom with all four of them and I am far form joking."He says."I put my heart and soul into those gifts every peace was hand made."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The king was in his room resting by the fire when raven came in with his servants"Master raven" he said looking tired when raven threatned to leave the kingdom his eyes widened with concern"No no that isn't nescarry here" he looked at the 4 of them"This is my faullt for letting Lilith run all over me.. after I thought she changed.." he smiled"All of your things willl be returned to you.. Gunther!" he shouted as the captain of the guard came in with a salture ove rhis heart"Gather all the things that were confiscated for the queens inspect and have them brought back to Raven's room make sure everything is brought back or there will be serious consquences"; The king then got up from hsi chair going over he brought back a small coffer"Please take this.. its the least I can do for all the trouble today.." he said quietly; It was a small chest of gold and jewels worth a fortune that he handed over"Lilith is being detained to her room for the next week that is an embarassment in itself to a queen.. please consider talking with me first with any further developments" he said bowing his head;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven let out a long sigh and stops the king form handing him the gold."I don't want gold I just want there stuff and we will return to my room till they have them."He says before turning to the door and he looks back at the king."If the queen tries any thing in regards to these four or there belongings I will remove her head my self."He gives a warning and the look in his eyes made it very clear he was not playing around and he lead the others back to his room and once there he sits down in his chair and lets out a long slow sigh and slumps in his chair."It seems monarchy is the same no matter what world you go to."He says cracking a little and almost forced laugh."You lot please sit down and wait for you're things."He says waving his hand and some hot teas appeared on a table.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The king seen the seriousness of the situation and he narrowed his eyes slightly at raven even though his wife was intolerable she was also his wife... and another threanted her... Glaring after Raven he slammed his door well after the wizard left then called for Warr immedietly; The four of them waited around it didnt take long and all thing things were brought in by other servants the girls got their jewelry boxes and the boys their armor and anything else that was taken was given back full force in chest; The guards then bowed and left as everyone began to sip on their tea; Everyone checked to make sure nothing was amiss"I'm going to put our stuff back master raven" said john as he and bryan lifted the chest and took them to their rooms; Molly looked over at evelyn and raven getting up she said"I'm going to put our things away eve" she told her leaving quietly; Evelyn looked up at raven her voice quiet"I'm sorry.. about earlier" she said.. staring at her tea cup"Around this time of years bring to many bitter memories.. and it brought me nothing but pain.." she confessed"But when we didnt know what happened to you I thought the worse.." she covered her face with her hands  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as they found all there stuff and when the others left he looks at Eve."You need not worry about it Eve,I don't know you're story but I would love to hear it."He puts down his tea and walks over to her."I told you before you need not hide things form me."He says warmly and kneels down next to her chair and gently kisses her hand.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn takes his hands"I thought I lost you today.. you can't scare me like that ever again promise okay.." she said quietly she looked down at their hands"Raven its going to be hard for me to talk about the past.. It just hurts to much right now.. I know you want no secrets between us but everyone has them.." she says quietly"Even yourself I am sure.." she smiled"Its just part of being human.." she then looked up at him"Someone came to me today.. but.. someone unexpected and she gave me good advice.. though I'm afraid I wont go about it in the way she wants.." she smiled sadly"I am more than happy to tell you in due time.. just maybe not today.." she said quietly"Or tomorrow..." she added"Some other time sounds much better"; She looked up quickly removing her hands as the others entered"Master Raven you want to make a yuletide wish?" said john as he brought forth a special white log it was a tree that was in the nothern hempispheres of the kingdom and cut down only once every 5 years after another grew or it was bad luck; She watched as he put the log into the fire it began to grow a bright yellow and then everyone gathered around and smile"Remember you gotta keep your wish a secret" said molly with a smile; As evelyn closed her eyes making her wish'I wish.... I can have the courage to tell raven.. how I really feel'; Her eyes blinked open slowly smiling at the christmas log burning; While the others closed their eyes making wishes:
John:"I wish that molly will be the happiest bride'
Bryan:'I wish that I can finally find love..'
Molly:'I wish for a bouncy baby boy at the end of the year'

All the servants of Raven solace were smiling as they closed their eyes and made their wishes to the yuletide log;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles warmly."I understand Eve but i hope in time you can speak freely with me."he then looks up as the others came in and he nods as John puts the log on the fire and he closes his eyes."I wish for all of them to be happy."He then opens his eyes and stands up and walks to the window with the snow starting to pick up."Its going to be a cold one tonight so you all should dress for it."He says turning to them with a smile."You all had a rough day so go get some sleep its getting pretty late."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked up to see him heading over to the window saying it was going to be cold tonight and they best head to bed after the curtsies and bows everyone said goodnight to raven andd headed to their rooms; Evelyn and molly put on wool socks that night and wrapped hot bricks in layers of cloth to keep the bed warm they also wore two wool shifts as to keep bundled and got into the big bed dozing off to sleep....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven watched as they left and sits at his dask and then after the castle falls asleep Raven stand and casts a spell on him self that makes him self invisible and to conceal his magic in fact to any one who could sense magic it looked as if he was in his room,and made his way to the kings room where he slipped inside and stands over the king using a spell he reads the kings mind about what happened after he left and he knew his warning would get a responce and Raven wanted to know what it was.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

In the kings mind it showed the memory of what happened after he left as warr came in"This raven solace is getting power hungry I want you and the other wizards to stop him if he decideds to take over the kingdom" he told warr as he glared at the fire; Warr pulled on his beard worried"I know you think he may seem corrupt he is just young and pretty stubbon in his views.. he wont appeal to even the monarch..." warr began as the king silenced him"I have taken care of you and the others for years wizards are the pride and joy of a nation even more so than a king but.. I can't having him make death threats about my wife" he glared at warr"If he decideds to hurt LIllith or my sons kill him" he told warr the old wizard sighed"I will try but it may take more than just the 5 of us to destroy him.. if it ever came to that.." he warned the king; The king sighed"Its like walking on eggshells around here.. I can't keep her satisfied or the new raven solace for that matter.. not matter what I do its always wrong in some way" he smiled at warr"I remember when I was a boy you told me I would make a great king.. but I dont think I really did.." warr empathetically patted his hand"I'll protect you.. louis.. no matter if it cost me my life.. I know you may seem wrong for taking a mistress and trying to find some joy in your controlling marriage but.. It will be okay" he assured him"Hopefully he doesnt try become corrupt...." Warrs face became puzzled as his eyes turned toward the direction of which raven was watching the memory as if he knew something was up;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff