Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:28 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn watched as he approached she waited til they pulled to the side as she smiled slowly"Just alot on my mind... not much time to process it.." she confessed"I have been walking in a daze for awhile.. so much has happened.." she told him shaking her head"I noticed something on my back the other day.. I wasn't sure what it was.. because I couldn't get a good look at it.." she confessed to him"You think you could tell me if it will bring me harm or not?" she asked"It looked odd in the mirror like some.. strange symbol.. I was abit scared at first but I haven't had anything bad happen to me so far.. so I don't think im cursed.." she explained;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and listens to her."A symbol you say."He says softly he didn't sense any ill magic but to put her mind to rest he puts a hand on her shoulder."You can go to you're room and I will meet you there to take a look and after if you want to stay you can rest up or return here."He says warmly and moves so she can go to her room and returns to the group before excusing him self to go to the bathroom.and he headed to her room and knocked on her door."Eve may i enter?"  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn nodded finding the excuse to turn to return to her room she managed to head there while she waited she began to read a book by the fireplace upon hearing Raven she then told him"You may enter" after he did so she took in a deep breathe"Do not take what I am about to do out of context Master Raven" she repllied quietly as she begana to unlace her gown to expose what was underneathe the symbol was on her left up side so she didnt have to expose much to show. Bryan after mopping looked up to ffind evelyn gone it didnt take him but a second to get up searching worried remembering what happened last time he began to head about the palace in search for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods his head."No need to worry Eve."He says as he stands behind her and sees what she was worried about and smiles softly and touches it."This mark its the symbol for protection,this is the mark of the seal that was placed on me."He says softly as he traces the symbol with his finger before backing away and smiles."You need not worry about it Eve its just a sing of our link."He says before undoing his shirt and showing her the mark on his chest."This is my mark."He says before putting his shirt back.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

She felt his finger and had to restrain herself from shivering"Our link?" she managed to say as she turned around fixing herself she noticed the same symbol on him as well"Did the goddess give this to everyone?" she asked assuming it was from her"Or did you give it to me the first day we met?" she asked in remberance from their first encounter;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods."The goddess gave it to us when you where chosen to be my seal holder."He says with a smile as he fixes his own shirt and looks at her."I know things have been going fast for you,but if you need to talk feel free to talk to me ok."He says warmly and gives her a gentle hug and walks to the door."Once you feel better come back I would love the share another dance with you."He says warmly with a bow.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked confused the goddess chose her to be a seal holder? What did that mean was there something special she would have to do but watching him as he gave her a hug she felt her heart beating quicker her face flushing what was this feeling inside of her that scared her? Also another thing that scared her was the fact she heard a voice on the other side of the door"Ms. Evelyn are you in there?" rushing over she pushed herself against the door so raven wouldn't leave"I'm fine I wasn't feeling well..." she told bryan through the door her heart was beating in panic"Are you alone Ms. Evelyn?" he said"I wanted to say sorry..." Evelyn looked up at raven and smacked a hand over his mouth before he could say anything"Yes well.. I know you are but I need to be left alone awhile please..." she saiad with somewhat of a rushed voice; She listened tensely as she heard him get up and walk away she waited a few minutes with her body pressed against the door and her hand on raven's mouth and then she withdrew her hand and yanked open the door peeking out; He was gone taking in a deep breathe she said"Please go.." she said burying her hands in her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven was rather surprise at what was going on and when Eve covered his mouth he kind of just stood there trying not to burst out laughing but once he was gone he smiles as he leaves her room and bows again."That was a thing now wasn't it."He says with a smirk as he walks down the hall and looks a window before heading back to the ball room and looks around and sees Brayn who was back and walks up to him and looks around again."Hey Brayn any idea where Eve went she was here when i left."He says before being asked to dance by one of the noble ladies and he smiles and joins her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:41 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Bryan looked up at raven"In her room master raven sir excuse me" he said with a bow back and left to go sit down at a table and talk with some of the kitchen workers a girl was talking with him and after a few drinks; He disappeared with the blonde into the night. John and mollly tiptoed away as well; Evelyn managed to stay up late that night wondering when Raven would finish with the festivities.. thinking about what he said.. she found her heart racing at the mere thought of him; Finally staring into the flames she had to admit to herself she was falling in love and was going to have to let it go there was no point wanting something you could never have... remembering the strange warm feeling the goddess of magic left her she went to sleep that night to have a odd dream and wake up around midnight she found herself as if in a trace walking into raven's room and sitting in his chair by the fireplace; This was her first engage of sleep walking her long blonde hair cascading down her back could be seen flickering riglets of gold by the fire as her head slumped forward the room was darkening with the embers of the fire slowly trying to cease; her eyes were glazed over and she was mummering something under her breathe;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven headed to his room around midnight and upon opening the door he seen Eve in his chair and walks up to her and kneels next to the chair and looks up at her and notices she was asleep but her eyes where open and he spoke softly."Eve are you doing alright come on lay down."He says gently taking her hand and he leads her to his bed and lays her down and covers her up.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn's body began to move by the gentle guide of raven's hand as he covered her up she began to whisper"Dont go.. don't go..." in the dream her mother was laying on her death bed in a poor house her breathing wheezing the memory was so real to her that she began to cry. "Dont go.. mommy..." her voice was hoarse from the raw emotion; Her mothers dying breathing as she tried to sayy she loved her small hands clutching her mother whille she kept saying"Dont go.."; In the real world her hand was clutching raven's fore arm as she was repeating the words over and over again tears streaming down her face. Then at some point the grip loosened and her eyes slid into the back of her head her subconsious finally releasing her into a blank slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven listned to her and he looks down at her hand and he didn't move he used magic to bring a chair to him and sits down next to her with her hand held gently by his hand and he soon falls asleep as well her hand still held onto gently by his even as the sun slips into the room.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn's eyes slowly slid open that morning she looked about the room confused sitting up in bed she looked over at a sleeping raven in the chair she wasn't sure what happened but it didn't look good either way"Raven...?" she asked hearing the door open to his room as molly popped in"Eve!" she gasped seeing her friend freeze up as she quickly backed up"Wait! Molly!" she scrambled out of the bed"I'm sorry!" said molly embarassed shutting the door as evelyn stood in the room frowning she looked over at the breakfast tray it was christmas morning so it was suppose to be a happy day.. she would have to talk to molly later and explain"What happened yesterday?" she said beginning to shiver as she was in nothing but a shift but at this point she considered her diginity as nothing but shambles anyways....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven's eyes slowly open at the sound of the door open and he looks up in time to see Molly leaving and he seen Eve just standing in just a shift and a robe draps over her shoulders to cover her up."You where sleep walking last night when i came into my room you where just sitting in my chair so i just let you use my bed."He says standing up and lets out a gron as his back pops."I hope you slept well Eve."He says before walking to the door."Please sit and ill get you a gowned to put on."He says smiling,he then went to her room and runs into Molly and spoke to her."Molly has Eve every walked in her sleep before."He asks before asking for a gowned for her to put on."And before you ask nothing happened I just let her sleep in my bed."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn frowned going to sit down pulling the robe close to her body as it was a cold christmas morning; Molly looked up at Raven entered the room"OH Master raven.." she said nervously as she nodded and went to gather up Evelyn's green christmas dress"Well.. she did for awhile after our mums died during the pox season sir..." she said shaking her head"It did scare me sum.. thought she was possessed but she outgrew that I think after we started working here since they made us work so much she just got tired probably to think about her mother.." molly frowned for a moment bllushing as he said nothing happened"I believe you master raven.. I know you would do our eve justice and wouldn't take advantage of her.." she said "I just assumed.. you two were getting closer latetlyy so it was abit shocking..." she explained herself.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff