Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga makes it to the smithy and sits down at the grindstone and sets to work on his blade and repairs it then looks over at the elf who had just taken out the dummy and grins."Nice hit there."He says before turning to the smith and sells him his left over crafting stuff and lets out a sigh as he opens his menu and starts looking over his stats."About half way there so about 4 more quests."He mumbles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa turned at the sound of a voice as she heard someone talking,"Thanks!", she called out waving towards him,"Hey.. wait..", her eyes got big at the sight of his level displayed,'Your 50?!", she raced over to him leaning against the pole,"So... what brings you here? Won't a fella like you be already in a guild with a small team by now?', she asked crossing her arms; in the back of her head she was thinking,'I really need to get this guy to help me out.. if i don't finish this quest it will be hard as hell to level after this....', she smiled at him,"Names Annisa btw", she said tucking a strand of hair behind her long pointed ears as in attempt to flirt onto of it as she downcast her eyes;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga looks over at the elf and gives her a smile."Will i am a solo player I don't see the point in being in a guild."He says honestly."Nice to meet you Annisa names Koga put people call me the "Black swordsmen" for my choice in colors."He says he was in all black and even his sword on his back was jet black."So how are you enjoying the game Annisa?"He asks looking over at her never lossing his smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa smiled back,"Pretty good.. I've been doing it solo for awhile to that is...", she said uncomfortably bringing up her quest history of a quest involving good rated armor that would last her til 50,"This armor would be good for me but I don't do well with.. people", she said frowning,"I conflict to much with others I think they are scared of me", she shrugged,"I'm not sure.. but I do no I can't do this mission alone I was wondering if you would help?", she said gazing at him in seriousness; The description would read dark Abyss: and they would basically have to go into a goblin cave and defeat the king retrieve the armor and save the villagers captured there,"I've heard to many horror stories about the goblins to mess around with them by myself...", she said uncertainty,"Its risky business";

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga listens to her and nods a little."Will it sounds like a class quest and they can end up being ticky."He says as he leans against a pole and puts his hand under his chin in thought."Will that quest is near where I need to go so I guess I can give you a hand."He says as he pushes off the pole."What time are you going out."He flips open his menu again and sends her a friend request."Just hit me up when you are ready to head out."He says with a wink and a playful grin."Ill come running."He says as he starts walking to his house.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:47 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa was more relieved he didn't ask for anything..,. most the time the guys wanted some gold or god knows what and she would have to trick them at the end and make them feel like s**t for asking such things; She smiled nodding her head,"Uh sure..", she said accepting the friend request she took in a deep breathe as she turned her attention towards fixing her gear that needed it and then selling off anything she didn't need, after little less than an hour she was heading out of town on her Pegasus mount with blue flaming feet and hair as she contacted him,"Hey about to approach the cave see you soon", sending the DM before finally arriving and taking in a deep breathe dis summoned her mount and stood nearby waiting as she began to inspect her gear knowing she could only use certain things in this cave because of the little monster, she switched out for her two large heavily curved daggers instead of her sword swirling them around making sure everything was in place;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:44 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga was at his house when he got the DM about her heading to the cave so he got ready and headed out,once outside of town he called his mount a large black cat,he then takes off towards the cave after a few minutes he arrives and jumps off his mount as it disappears and then he sends a party invite along with food that boosts exp."This will help you but save it before the boss."He says as he pulls his sword off his back."Ill play forward so you can pick them off after i pull aggro"He says as he walks into the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa turned her attention to the food that was given to her increasing, mana, health, and gave a boost of extra health and damage to boot; She wondered what his cooking skill was but decided to ask later,"Okay", she said pulling out the food it was a rice bun as she began to chow down on it eating it while they entered into the cave instantly her stats were fixed as she buffed him and her this buff would last for half an hour before she had to reply it again, walking cautiously through the cave she called out softly to him,"Do you have a lantern?", she asked as she pulled out her lantern from her inventory and placed it onto her hip;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once in the cave he stops and turns around and then he puts his own buff on and then stops her form pulling out her lantern."Don't do that these things hate light how ever they can't see light form magic."He says then he casts a spell with his free hand and a small light floats above them."Ok every things set lets get moving."He says adding a few more buffs to him self so he pulls aggro and he turns and runs in and finds the first pod of mobs and his sword starts glowing and then he vanishes and reappears on the other side of the group.'Hit them now.":He calls back to her as they seemed frozen in place and there health was dropping slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa blinked unaware of this and quickly dissolved her light putting her lantern away,"Sorry!", she said watching as he helped them with some light magic and then he rushed forward into the main cave pulling the first mobs and stunning them she came rushing forward and then jumping up with black/purple aura coming from her sword she did a massive critical strike spin attack onto the mobs killing them all instantly,"There we go! Lets grab the next round", she grinned seeing as theyh would have to continue deeper into the cave;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga grins."Will then lets keep moving we have a lot more to take out."He says as he keeps moving forward through the cave and they kept clearing out pod after pod."This girl is a rather good player shes not like the others i formed a party with,she seems to understand the game its a nice change."He thought to him self as they dropped the last pod."Will up next is the boss it wont be an easy fight even with me being lvl 50."He says as he heals up back to full."Now this boss has two weapons both close and mid-range and it can rush so be on guard if you go down you may not get the boss drop and we will have to go again."He adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa watched as he fully healed himself as they continued on to the next room which was suppose to display the boss,"Ya.. I hope we get lucky!", she said,"Its a 80% drop rate.. so there is a high chance it will only take once", she said,"I'll keep safe don't worry", she smirked,"I'm going to get in some damage from the sides while you are distracting him", she told him; As they entered the boss fight she seen the Goblin king up ahead he was large and ugly and he had a horde of smaller ones around him, Annisa looked over to Koga as the cut scene of the villian talked while she communicated with him,"Okay I'll grab those smaller ones and draw them out", she informed him,"Just focus on the big guy I'll get him from the sides and behind once I finish with the twerps!", she told him; Once the villain finished talking the smaller goblins raced forward preparing to attack as she jumped up high doing a double flip down combo that caused a major crash onto the little guys and killing half of them, she then parried the next attack that was trying to grab her from behind and lept back preparing to go into it with a triple swing, flip combo to finish off the weaklings;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:11 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga nods as she spoke and he runs out at the same time that she did and makes a b-line for the boss and now he wasn't holding back on his speed and he moved so fast that the other mobs didn't even see him,it wasn't a sword skill or ability it was just his natural speed and as the boss brings its weapon down Koga was already behind it and had a different weapon in his hand he was now holding a rapier and it was glowing and as he thrusts it the movements where so fast the blade looked like it disappeared and the hit count was 25 in one move,Koga then jumps back as the boss swings back at him but he was just to fast for the king to hit then the after effects of Koga's attack hits and the boss drops to one knee."Its stunned hit it with every thing you."He yells as he lands and the sword in his hand changes again back into the one he was using before and he charges at the boss again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Annisa looked up seeing the triple play moves that this player was vovling out and she found herself smiling as it seemed the boss was stunned she rushed forward displaying one of her big moves,"Reaper Advocate!!", she yelled as a halo of black glowing swords surrounded her and then they began to rain down onto the user before her massive sword did the same smashing into the skull of the enemy boss;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga watches the attack that Annise let loss and grins."Not bad at all."He says to him self as he keeps his rush going."Don't go telling people about this next skill please i made it my self."He calls out to her and he then dashes forward his blade glowing along with his body."Swords master dance."He says before five phantom forms of Koga appear each one with a different kind of sword in there hands then they all attack at the same time every sword was a different element,after they hit they vanish then the real koga appears above the boss and drops down bringing his sword down through the boss and then he jumps back.'Get the last hit on him now."He calls to her.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff