Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:15 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven bows his head."Forgive my rudeness my lady."He says and the woman laughs softly as she slowly Appears and stands before the group of people her crystal like wings glinting as light passes through them."No need for that my child,if any thing I should be asking forgiveness as even with all my power i failed to protect you form you're fellow mages,and my failure has brought you here but you have proven to adjust well but I bring heavy news to you Raven."She says looking at him."Four of you're former brothers now walk this land they seek you out but know not where you are,one draws closer every day but he does not travel alone,the snow slows them down.."She says with a look of sadness crossing her face."Raven...."She was cut off by Raven who had his left hand over his heart."I understand...they broke the coven blood is on there hands."He says closing his eyes and she smiles sadly."You haven't changed at all I am glad,you still have a heart of gold and a will stronger then steel."She then moves to him and hugs him."I must go Raven my time here is short you seem to have found some fine people here look out for them and protect them..I am sure i didn't need to tell you that."She says as she lifts into the air her wings spread wide."Live strong Raven Solace."She says as she disappears and Raven whispers softly."Live Strong."As he lowers his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Before them the goddesss appeared and they all seemed to go to their knees even the monachy who never bowed expect in church found their way there they could hardly look up at the beautiful goddess without feeling the pain in their heart; Once she had left the king and queen ascended and they turned to raven frowning"She said 4 more are approaching are they coming to destroy you?" asked the king the others rose they looked scared all except evelyn who had a strange calming sensation throughout her body she looked sadly at raven she could tell that this betryal had hurt him deeply already but to know they now were out in the world seeking him and hoping to finish him off made her worry for his safety; She kept thinking the whole situation was her fault... looking down at the floor she let the king and queen converse"Raven... Do we need to gather the mages? We are allies with 2 of the strongest nations.. they have 3 mages including our own that are at your command do we need to provide evcuation for the people?" the queen demands she wasn't going to stand by and watch her people be slaughtered by a magic war;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looks at the king and queen and shakes his head."Don't worry my lord and lady I will meet this threat long before he arrives."He smiles and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly and his eyes open."Thats odd."He says looking at the both of them."Is there a town to the south of us near a large river."He asks as he puts his hand to his chin,it was a good weeks walk but he wanted to make sure."Do you have a map."He asks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John spoke up as Raven asked"Yes its called bridgeton i grew up there after I left the castle to go live with my aunt and uncle on the farm" he said allowed the king and queen looked at raven worried"Its on the outskirts of that side of the kingdom... follow us we can show you a map" they told him as they left the room the others looked at one another and then over to raven"Go Master raven we will be in our rooms when you are finished" said John as the others nodded Evelyn left first heading to her room molly was right behind her"Eve... is things about to get scary?" she said as Evelyn began to rummage through her clothes to look for the traveling gear she trained in"I dont know molly.. but if things get to scary... you can stay here I dont want you getting hurt" she turned to see Molly shaking"Its alright" she smiled at her hugging her"Everything willl be fine.. remember what raven told us not to worry?" she smiled at her friend and then turned back to look through her trunk"Eve.. where are you going?" she said anxiously"I'm going with raven and he can't stop me" she said as she began to get undressed"But EVE!" said molly running over to grab her dress and yank it back down"Its dangerous! You heard what the goddess said!" Evelyn looked to molly smiling"Yes.. but I'm not leaving him to danger he saved my life" she said as she pulled the dress off her and began to get into her training outfit"And I might be able to save his" she told her she pulled off her headdress and braiding her hair tied it off with a piece of cord she; She then started putting on her weapons pullling her boots on as molly disappeared to tattle to john she sighed;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods at what John said and then followes the queen and king to the map room and looks it over and finds the town and he looks at the train in-between the two points."My lord who is in charge of this town."He asks as he looks at the town on the map."John said he lived there for a time so I could ask him about it."He says before he puts his hand on it and casts a spell on it and small glowing dots popped up on it some bigger then others and Raven grins."So he is there he points at the dot in the small town."I enchanted the map to revle people with high magic powers."He says as he points to the large dot in the castle along with the other dots moving around."This me my self and the mages here.the others must be to far for the map to pick up but its reading...Tites so its you."He says tapping the dot again as he gets lost in thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The king and queen looked at one another"Well there is a sheriff over the magistrate over the town he comes in once a yyear to give us tax money but thats mainly it.." said the king confused as raven began to explain what happeened when he put the light on the map"What is it you likke for us to do?" said the king finally; Evelyn was almost done when John and Bryan came in with molly"Evelyn you aren't going anywhere unless raven says so" said john sternly'its to dangerous ms. Evelyn stay here me and john can go" said bryan and molly began to cry"I dont want you to both die" she whined as john had to quiet her down as bryan said"Ms. Eve I gotta tell you something important" evelyn stood up and motioned him outside; Once outdoors Bryan finally blurted out "I love you" evelyn blinked in surprise"Look I wanted to tell you sooner.. and maybe we could have gottne married int he spring like john and molly but.. something bad might happen before then I just wanted you to know.." he said Evelyn's void of space seemed odd and she turned to see molly and john exiting the room before she shook her head at bryan"i can't talk right now" she turned and started running down the hall she needed some fresh air it was like being in the dark and there was a smothering heat; She finally burst outside through the side doors taking in some of the frosty air she began to clear her head rubbing her temples she sighed; She finally took a seat on the steps looking up towards the window she couldn't see her friends anymore she probably broke his heart or ego but she couldn't care less right now to much was going on;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven thinks for a few moments then sighs softly."Warr is to old for this so I will need just one more mage."He says before looking at the king and queen."Send him down to the stables and i will meet him down there once I am ready."He says before turning away."My lord and lady,I told you when i first met you that I would protect this land."He says looking back at them with a smile."Its time I make good on that promise."He says before going to his room and gets changed into cold gear,then he goes to the boys room and finds Molly with John and sees that shes crying and he walks up to her and gives her a big hug."You don't have to worry about Eve."He says as he brushes away her tears and gives her a smile,as he puts a box in her hand."After I leave I want you and John to open this,its a bit early but will call it a feeling."He says with a little wink as he stands up and heads to the door."We will be back shortly."He says before leaving,the little box he handed to her had a set of rings in it one with blue inlaid gems and one with purple gems and it had a little note in it."I couldn't be more happy for you two so here are some rings for you both,I made them my self with the finest silver I could get my hands on and the gems are infused with magic so no matter how far apart you are,you will always find another.

Raven then appears behind Eve and spoke."So you knew I am going out."He says as he walks down in front of her and looks down at her."You look ready to go."He adds and holds out a hand."Lets go then the horses are waiting you will be riding with me."He adds as he helps her to her feet before he starts walking towards the stables.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

the king and queen looked at him and with a sigh they both said in unsion"Thank you" smiling they nodded and the queen headed to inform one of the wizards to follow; John watched raven approach in and as he toldl them both not to worry john took up the box and he smiled at him before raven disappeared the two of them looked at one another"Where is bryan?" asked molly; John frowned"He is drinking his pain away I guess... getting rejected is pretty rough.." he admitted sitting down as molly blinked"Rejected?" she said curiously john laughed and told her everything thats been going on with bryan; Evelyn blinked in suprise but turned when she seen Raven and nodded"Yes lets get going" she took up his hand and followed him the stables the Wizard Sparrow joined them he was already in his horse"You pllan on bring a lady along sir? Isnt that abit rash can't your romance wait for another time?" said the wizard clearly not wanting to deal with anyone getting in the way since he knew how serious this mission was; Evelyn glared at him mounting her horse without help'I can hold my own" she snapped jerking the head of the horse forward and giving it a good tap with her heal to urge the horse forward she started them out of there with a race; The wizard only shook his head stroked his dark beard with amazement and followed after;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven got on his horse and looks at the mage."She is fine besides I am going to need her on this one."He says as he takes off after Eve and comes up beside her he was riding with only one hand and thankfully the sky was clear and the snow was thin so the horses can go at a good pace."Listen up both of you this mage is like me so he will have a lot more power then both of you so I want you two to get into the town and take out his friends,its clear hes not working alone."He says as he casts some magic on them all."You can now communicate with your mind so you can stay in touch and don't worry you can only hear the thoughts you want the others to hear."He says as they took off out of the city."If you want to ask me something do so now before we get there."He adds.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and sparrow looked at one another they only nodded"Its fine.. are these poeple going to have magic though.." said evelyn uneasy like as they began to race towards the village; Sparrow narrowed his eyes"I think it will be fine miss just stay near my end if they do I'll take out those" he said"I have a bad feeling though.. I think we both need to stay out of line of vision of the main mage he may try to use us at collertal to get raven to stop fighitng" Evelyn agreed with a nod"Right stick to the shadows..." she said quietly;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven shakes his head."I didn't see any other mages but it pays to be prepared."He says as he comes to the hill that leads down to the village and he looks over it and points to a large mound."I will pull the mage form the town you two go there and wait till I have his eyes."He says before jumping form his horse and makes his way down the hill by sliding down it and he starts walking towards town before speaking using his magic to lift his voice."OH Tites I hear you are looking for me will here i am..."He says and a ball of fire blasts out of the building closest to him and hits Raven's shield of magic and Raven lets out a little laugh."Now now is that any way to great you're brother."He says as a mage walks out of the hole in the wall and limps out to the open he was a little older then Raven and half his face was burnt and his voice was raspy as he spoke."Raven Solace.....you did servive....look at what your.....spell has done to me......."He says between breaths and Raven looks at him."Will the new look suits you after all you tried to remove me and karma got you back."He says and the man fires another volly of magic that where black and Raven smiles."You feel weak Tites."He says and the growls."You won't kill me or you risk braking the coven."He says with a smirk and raven lifts his hand and his staff appears."Wrong Tites I am here to remove your life on our ladies wishes for you have broken the coven already and you're hands run red.you are an oath breaker and now face you're fate."He says as he slams his staff into the ground and the snow vanishes in a blast of magic and in its place was a magic circle."None shall enter and only one shall leave."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Sparrow and Evelyn slipped into the village sliding through the shadows of the hosues she looked around the corner of a building only to see movement; She turned back to tell sparrow they were near when she seen someone with a dagger about to plunge the wizard"Look out!" she said shoving him out of the way she managed to catch the man with the dagger by the wrist and then she pulled her weight to twist it behind his back causing the man to scream in pain as war using his staff to purge the man with a thorn spell killing the man instantlly in the heart"Okay i believe you now miss" said sparrow narrowing his eyes the two looked aroudn them they were surrounded"Stay near by back I got you.." said the wizard as she nodded the attackers came in but Sparrow was already using spells to take them down; An ice spell here a thorn spell there a wind spell to knock back attackers and Evelyn took care of anyone who was sneaky the two worked quickly to finish up the intruders;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as he sees flashes of magic off inside the town and looks at Tites his eyes narrowing."It's sad that you are all alone in the end Tites no one will come ad you."He says and Tites grins back."You are wrong I have friends in the town...."He says as he turns to only see his men getting cut down and his eyes widen in horror before he turns back to see Raven lifting his hand and lighting arcking form his finger tips."Tites you once told me to always think five steps ahead of every one so i took it farther then that you only think five steps I think 20 steps or even 30 and with the four of you that still live thinking ahead is easy for me."He says before letting loss the lighting and Tites had to focus on blaocking it with his ward spells and after a small struggle they broke and he was struck by the lighting screaming in pain for just a moment before falling silent,Raven walks up to the body and looks down at it."You where always week against lighting spells Tites."He says kneeling down and starts checking the body and finds plans and such for an attack on the castle along with the other kingdoms."It would seem you had big plans."He says reading the letters he found a list of people in the claste who would help take it over and he grins."Will now seems we have yet more oath brakers."He says standing up as the body slowly fades away leaving only clothing and items behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and Sparrow continue to defeated the others and then turned to race over to raven"What was he planning...?" asked evelyn as sparrow came up behind her;

(sorry im uh kinda writer blocked)  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven turns to the two and smiles."Seems he wanted to take over the kingdom and it seems he has made some friends that need to be dealt with."He says before the Sheriff comes running he was older about his mid 30's and he drops to his knees in front of Raven and Raven lifts his hand before the man could even speak."I already know and all his allies have been removed you're town is safe."He says before remembering the building that was destored and he turns to it and speaks in a different langue and the building seems to repair its self and then he looks around at all the people that came out and smiles he then spoke up."Is the ante and uncle of John here I would like to speak to them for a moment."He asks with a warm smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff