Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:45 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Evelyn Soris
Maid

"7 forms of magic that is alot of magic" said bryan in awe the other agreed"Well I'm sure we can tell you how this kingdom is ran pretty easily on the way through town and show you what is good and what is bad" told evelyn"There is plenty of bad in my opinion" john frowned"Not all of it is bad Ms. Evelyn it is pretty rough in the city" he agreed"But I would say in the countryside much of it is fairly good and the poverty isnt as rough as it is in some countries" he told her "Technically we are the richest country in the world because of or immense power from our now 6 wizards" he turned to Raven"Those with magic are very very rare in this world so the more wizards you have the more powerful they are the greater your kingdom" he informed him "I can explain anything you will need to know about this world to the best of my knowledge sir but I am no scholar" he confessed"I just know what i can remember and have picked up along the way"; Molly frowned"I'm sorry you wont be able to go home Master Raven I bet you miss your family there" the group got quiet as she said this seeing as all of them had lost their parents by this point;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:13 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles."Thank you all and I have no family waiting for me,I never knew my parents,besides I think it would be unfair to you all if i just up and left."He says before walking to the table by his bed and pulls out four small pouches and walks over to the table and hands one to each of them."This is for you all."I figured if you are going into town you should have some money to spend on things you will need."He says returning to his seat  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:42 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The 4 of them blinked at one another they already had more than they could need and they shook their heads"perhaps when we leave for another country we will need more but now we have all we need besides we are not use to such immense gifts" said john the other nodded in agreement"We appreciate it very much you have already given us a good start on life being the servant of a wizard we will receive a salary from the king himself" said evelyn"it isn't very great but we can live very comfortably from what we receive.. and we only need to take care of you and your household" she explained to him; Molly finally said"I finally have a warm cloak its so nice then having to wrap a bunch of shawls around my shoulders to not freeze to death" she gave a quiet life as the other smiled sadly knowing the pain all th well; Bryan finally stood up"I believe i'm done with breakfast Master Raven can I go prepare the horses?" he asked as John replied"I can join you if I'm aloud to leave" the two girls looked towards him"If you are finished sir we will clean up and prepare to leave as well";  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:29 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and stands up."You are all rather humble."He says folding his hands behind him."Then lets get going shall we."He says giving them all his blessing to go get ready and as they did so he got changed again he didn't want to stand out to much so his out fit was very plain and hood and cloke covered most of his face and once ready he meets up with the others in the stable the sky was clear and the sun was out.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:50 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The woman slipped into warmer gowns and put on extra petticoats the men already had on their cloaks and warm clothes from that morning; by the time the table was cleared everything swept and cleaned away to go to the kitchen they arrived to the scene; Neither Molly nor Eve had ever ridden a horse so they looked skeptically at the horse"They will go slow right?" she asked eyeballing the large creatures as john smiled"I'll give you two the gentle ones I promise and me and bryan can attach the reins to our own horse so that you dont have to worry for nothing" eve nodded slowly then there was the issue of mounting"Here let us help you" John picked up molly who began to giggle in surprise and put her up on the horse showing her how to position everything so she wouldn't fall off"Its okay you wont fall off that easy just hold onto this" he gestured to the horn so she clung to it and he told her to keep her feet in the stirups;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:12 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven joined them and smiles."Do you need help lady Evelyn."He asks as he pets her horse softly and smiles."Oh you have a pretty one too."He adds with a little laugh,his outfit was simple and clean but he was also armed with a sword. He walks over and helps Eve onto the horse and goes over the same thing John did with Molly."Horses are both beautiful and powerful so teat them with respect and they will show it in return."He says petting the horses head once more before getting onto his own."Ok John I will follow you're lead."He says with a smile as he puts his hood up,the sky may be clear but the wind was still rather chilly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:54 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn looked over at Raven approached she nodded as he lifted her up onto the horses she positioned her body over the horse grabbing onto the horn she looked over her shoulder to see that molly looked rather happy to be in the saddle; Smiling at her friend she turned her attention back to the job at hand pulling her hood up so that the wind wouldn't cut into her face as much the others got into position Bryan watched alittle disappointed he wasn't leading evelyn as he took ahold of mollys reigns smiling at her"There see now ms. Molly its not that scary" he assured her as molly clutched the horn of the saddle; Evelyn as well did the same as they began to move forward she could feel the animal underneath her move it was extraordinary but scary at the same time; Evelyn looked over at raven he seemed rather confident about his position on the horse as he took hold of her reigns to keep her along next to him; John had them all offf on a walk outside of the castle walls they picked up into a bit of a trot it was abit more movement but it did make her feel abit uneasy she clutched the saddle even abit more pressing her legs against the side of the horse she did like the feeling of the horses hair it was warm and with the cold outside she wove her cold fingers through the hair of the horse playing with the mane as they headed towards the town; John had them come back to a walk when they started to see shops"Master Raven these are the main shops in this city for these next several blocks there are many large shops for all kinds of needs" he told him as they passed shops for supplies and foods shops that sold gowns and gentlemans clothing shops that sold leather working of all kinds and even furniture; the girls looked about smiling as they only could gaze at these material positions before for brief moments now they got to actually look about them"Would you like to have a walk through the shops Master Raven?"asked john bringing all to a stop"Bryan and I can watch after the horses if you wish to take the women inside";  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as they ride and hides a little laugh as he watches the girls hold onto the horns for dear life and once in town he looks around even in the dead of winter was rather busy and when they came to a stop he sees a shop he liked the look of and nods to John."Thank you but if you two get cold tie the horses and join us."He says getting down form his horse and then helps Eve down before helping Molly down.before making his way towards a shop that sold a little of every thing and starts looking around keeping his hood up his hair may set people off sense it was different colors granted he could change it with magic but he was feeling lazy.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

John nodded his head; As Evelyn was helped down from the horse she felt slightly wobbly and clung to him only for a moment as did molly for they weren't so used to riding animals the girls had a frosted look with red noses and flushed cheeks their eyes with a slight glaze from the cold weather but they were both relatively happy and warm as they could have been for such cold weather; Inside the shop the women looked about the place they were astonished at all the lovely trinkets and such that were sold there was jewelry and shoes and hats and cloaks for sale; Molly found a silver comb and mirror which she looked at with longing"Eve.." she whispered touching the finally polished silver"Nay Molly we are servants were arent aloud pretty things" she scolded her quietly; As Molly looked up sadly nodding her eyes fell on a strange little box"What is that eve?" she said evelyn turned as well to see the box had a little handle on it"Not sure molly lets find out" she approached the box opening it up hearing a strange tingle of bells and a little figure of a lady moving in the center"oh!" she dropped the lid"Its some strange box that makes noises" she said with blinking eyes the merchant behidn the desk noticed them and smiled"Its a music box my lady bring it here" evelyn obdiently took the box over to the man as he began to crank the handle and then open the box showing the tiny lady twirl around and around as it played a little mellody of some kind of bells; The women watched in awe as if they were small children and their eyes couldnt' believe such a thing exisited"Its only 2 gold would you like it?" evelyn frowned they did get 5 gold a month which was a pretty nice salary compared to what they were making before that but it was still just a pretty box.. christmas was just around the corner though... and it was rather tempting"I'll think on its sir thank you" she told the man as she and molly began to inspect other things in the shop;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven walks with the girls into the shop and takes his time to look around before heading over to some shelves,based on the time of year he had a feeling that Christmas was coming up he moved up to some jewellery and looks through it before moving to another shelf his sword clinking softly as he moved,he did notice Molly looking at a comb and morrior and he smiles as she walked away he picked them up then he found a set of swords and picks them up,they where well made but not the best and he got a grin on his face as he turns to the girls."Did you two find any thing you want."He asks noticing the box,oh a music box nice."he says walking up with the blades.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn and Molly looked about the shop they thought about things they could get each other and then turned back to see Raven purchasing some swords"Well we aren't sure if we will be here for christmas Master Raven since we may be leaving before then" explained evelyn"Our Christmas always consisted of a nice new clothing item but we dont have those issues anymore so..." she shrugged she looked at molly"Molly why don't yyou get saddled I'll be out there in a moment" she told her Molly confused as to why she was being sent out gave her a questioning look but evelyn's face was emotionless"I just have to ask him a question a moment" she watched her friends eyes light up with understanding and then leave out the door Evelyn walked over to the mirror and comb and couldn't find them'oh someone must have bought them already..' she thought sadly; She looked back at the music book molly loved it to she could get her that instead"I will take the music box sir" she told him pulling out her pouch of coins she took out 2 gold and set it on the table as the man asked with a smile"Would you like it wrapped my dear lady? Only 2 penny more" evelyn nodded as she placed some more coin down as he wrapped up the gift in a small scrap of fabric and tied it off for her"There you go" said the merchant"And for you sir?" he asked Raven as she nodded her thanks tucked the small box into her sleeves and looked at raven with a finger pressed to her lips; She didn't want molly knowing as she left the shop to head outside;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs a little at Eve's little show and when she was heading out he flashes the comb and mirror with a grin and did the same thing she did with his finger then turns to the man."I need these two swords and these."He says putting the silver comb and mirror on the desk gently.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Once outsidde Evelyn noticed that they had a large cart of wood blinking at the two guilty men she went over to investigate "What happened?" she said as she watched molly be lifted onto her horse by john"Well.. there was these two kids.. and uh.." said bryan feeling uncertain as John fixed molly he said"Here Ms. Evelyn let me help you" she allowed him to lift her up he gave her a puzzled expression about the white box in her sleeve but she gave him a warning glance andd then nodded her head towards molly smiling he didnt say much"Two country children came into town to sell some wood... we didnt have a way to just take the wood so we bought it and the cart..." she smiled that was nice of them"That was very sweet' she said seeing john's smile fade"I hope Master raven wont be to upset with us" she blinked in surprise"Why would he?" she asked"Well.. that was most of our allowance.. I'm just worried in case we need things if we leave out soon" she began to understand seen that he said 'we' she looked up to see bryan mounting his horse smiling warmly"Well.. 'im sure theyh will have a most wonderous yuletide this year" she confessed; As the other two nodded while everyone waited outside for master raven;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

When Raven walked out of the shop and seen a big cart full of wood and the two guys standing there he cracked a grin."Will now what happened here."He says with a little laugh and looked over the wood."Will now how much was this."He asks as he turns to the men,before hearing some one scream out for help and he turns to see two guards holding a young woman and child at sword point and Raven started heading that way and yells out to the guards."Hey what is the meaning of this."He says as he gets closer to them then puts him self between them and the woman,his face was still hidden.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

"Just a little yuletide spirit as evelyn puts it" says john smiling as they hear the scream as well looking over they noticed a woman with a small child she was of course probably one of the unfortunate marked wh*res in town so they were probably accusing her or the child of stealing the garden looked at raven"Is this yours?" he pointed at the woman and child"They were caught trying to take wares from that vendor over there" he pointed to a rather large man with an angry face as he was trying to fix his wares in which looked they had been tossed about; Raven wouldn't be alone for his 4 companions soon came up to stand beside their master and friend; the large man was swearing and pointing at the kid"That little brat took something I know it!!" the guards looked at the man"Did you see him take it?" the man answered"No but i'm missing objects! and they were just slinking about whats the meaning of this! do something with this filth!" the guards looked at the woman and child"We could empty their pockets" said one guard"Nah strip them down I'm sure they shoved it somewhere under those clothes!" said the man angrily; John finally spoke up with a rather loud tone"Sir that is crimes against humanity and you have no authority to do that to anyone in this kingdom regarding the law its illegal and punishable" the vendor got red face and began screaming at john"Who are you to come along you servant no-body! I sell to noblity!" as bryan put in angrily"We work in the palace and dont think we wont tell the king of your trickery Mr." the vendor shoved a finger at bryan"Arrest that man for slander!";
The guards glared at Bryan and John seeing them as more of an interference did grab bryan as if he were the issue"Let go of me!"; The horse began to become frantic as the one Molly was riding began to bolt she screamed clinging for dear life as it began to run through the streets with her; Evelyn screamed"MOLLY!!" she said horrified as she tried to climb down from the horse to run after her friend; John was already on his horse racing after her;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games