Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Raven Solace
Mage

Raven bowed to the king and after the queen slipped him a note and let the others go on there way then after a little while he made his way to the queens qouters to join her."Hello my lady you called for me."He says in a voice that made it clear he knew why she called him but he was having fun with it a little,he then gently closes the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

She was already ready for him she was lounging in a velvet chair with a silk robe that barely covered her body her hair which was jet black stream downed her back nearly cascading to her feet she gave him a saucy look with her green eyes"have some wine" she gestured toward cup and pitcher allowing him to sit opposite of her; Later that night as Evelyn finally went to bed she got in her new silk night shift slipping into bed next to molly she slept very well only to have strange lucid dreams of a seductive stranger holding her as they entangled themselves in one another.. It wasn't until early morning she woke with sweat breaking off her brow and she shivered from the early morning cold slipping from bed she dressed quickly and tied her hair up; She would stoke her and mollys fire and then head out to take care of Raven's she slipped into his door only to find the bed not touched frowning she wondered if he did it himself? She swept the ashes from his fire and relit and stoked the fire before she began to change the sheets from the bed and remaking it so it was nice and clean; She then took up a broom from the corner and began to sweep knowing that Molly would be up soon to clean up their room; She tried to remember the face from her dream but it came up with a blank sighing she put the ashes into a bag coming out of his room covered abit in soot she would have to get washed up before they went out town; She closed his door just as John poked his head out"Is bryan still asleep?" she asked as he nodded"Ah.. its hard to wake up molly in the morning to" she gave a soft giggle as he smiled"Nah he is up but barely.. I shall have to go check on the horses Ms. Evelyn you wish for me to take that those ashes?" she nodded"Thank you" he nodded towards her"Did Master Raven return to his bed? Last night?" she asked john shrugged"I suppose not ms. Evelyn he is a man after all" the comment left her puzzled as she tried to figure it out entering the room to see that Molly was up and cleaning up their room"Evelyn the masters' breakfast!" she exclaimed; Evelyn nearaly forgot"Head to the kitchen I shall get dressed and take it to him come back quickly!" she told her molly noddedd and hustled out the door as she washed her face it then dawned on her as she was getting redressed what john meant and her face went red with embarrassment "Oh my... I mean.." she shook her head she didn't know that a woman at court had already caught his attention;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:03 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven grins and moves towards her and takes up her offer of wine and lifts a cup to her before drinking and it didn't take long for them to move to the bed, Raven opened his eyes long before the sun come up and he looks to his left seeing the queen wrapped around him her long black hair covering her face,so he gently moves it form her face and gets up form the bed after moving her and he left her with a deep purple gem that looked like it had lighting sparking inside it. He then got dressed and headed to the very top of the castle where he sits till the sun comes up,the sky was so clear in this world unlike his old world."The air is so clean."He says as he sees the sun coming up and heads to his room after stopping by the kitchen where he sees Molly"Good morning lady Molly I hope you slept well last night."He says as he picks up an apple with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:24 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Molly was gathering his breakfast for that morning a whole entree as was required weather or not he ate the whole thing she let out a little squeak as raven appeared out of nowhere 'in her mind' and was crunching on an apple"Oh master raven!! My apologies we are about to take your breakfast up the stairs so you may have it" she said smiling"Of course I slept well me and eve haven't had such a good night rest in years" she confessed"Will you be having your breakfast?" she asked uncertain that she should even leave the kitchen now that she was down there; Evelyn redressed herself so that she wasn't covered in soot and she went about going back into Raven's room to find any dirty launrdy finding nun but the sheets in which she removed she decided to bundle it all up into the massive sheet her own and molly's and head over to the boys knocking firmly on the door bryan opened it with a shy smile"Good morning Ms. Evelyn you needed something?" he asked quietly as she asked him"Do the pair of you have any laundry? Also any mending to be done? It seems since we have gotten this new job i'm just looking for things to do" she confessed as he opened the door for her to look about"Well Ms. Evelyn I think john had a torn sock but that was all.. and those were taken away yesterday with all our old clothes" evelyn paused forgetting they had all new wardrobes"Oh.." she said disappointed as bryan tried to figured out a way to make her happy"but! I'm sure it wont be long we will be needing something mended ms. evelyn! Especially John he loves the stables" he told her"I best be geetting down there to Master Raven said we have to prepare to see the city today" he grabbed his new warm cloak and sat down to put on his boots; Evelyn left him to do his business as she went into her and Molly's room in search of a basket; The Queen woke at dawn which was a rarity and she looked at the empty bed next to her she felt the loneliness seeping in it didnt matter what man it was they always left... Sitting up she looked down at the rare purple gem and her eyes lit up when her maid came in she said"Bring me the jewel maker... I wish to have a new crown comissioned"; Her green eyes were lit with an entense fire... If her new lover was going to give her such beautiful things perhaps then he would stay away to keep her company; The Maid nodded and ducked out of there to rush to find the jewel maker;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:44 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles and laughs a little as her squeak."Sorry didn't mean to scare you,but that was a cute sound."He says warmly as he looks at the food."Oh man that looks good,come I am sure they others are hungry as well I will walk with you."He says as he walks with her down the halls as he eats his apple and looks over at her."So miss Molly how long have you and miss Evelyn known one another if you don't mind me asking,you two seem really close."He asks as they reach his room he opens the door for her."In fact why don't we all eat here for this morning."He says as he uses some magic to summon a nice table and chairs appeared and he smiles as he starts to get the table ready with the food she brought in."I want to get to know you all better so why not spend time together."He says with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Molly looked over at him as they began to walk back to the wing"Oh well me and eve known each other a very long time.. both of us came in here when we was very young and worked through the kitchen.. Our mothers.." she said quietly looking down at her food"where victims of the war...." she looked up smiling sadly"Aye Master Raven we dont like talking bout it much 'specially eve she gets rather touchy bout the subject" she then leaves through the ddoor"I'll be telling the others sir" she curtsied and then left as she sought out evelyn"Eve!" she said seeing her friennd in the room scrubbing a sheet that wasn't even slept in"Master raven wishes for us to attend breakfast" she told her; Sighing Evelyn dropped the sheet in the water"Aye... of course.. go ahead and gather the men I shall finish this and hang dry it out then" she told her; Nodding molly let her friend get back to work Evelyn worked quickly cleaning what little was dirty and then began to work on suspending a rope around the room so she could hang dry the clothes and sheet wringing out the items until her hands were raw she then removed her apron and let it dry as well pulling down her sleeves; She heads over to Raven's room and curtsied for him"Good morning Master Raven I hope everything is to your approval sir" she said inspecting the room to see if she missed anything;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:03 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as Molly left and he then looks around and notices the room had been attended to even if he didn't sleep here last night and when Eve came into the room he turns to her and smiles warmly."Indeed lady Evelyn and i am sorry I didn't use this room last night."He looks out the window."The sky here is so clear I was up most of the night looking at the sky."He says with a little laugh."I guess at heart i am still a child."He says waving to the table."Please have a seat and enjoy your food."He says as the others join them."Hello you all please sit and enjoy."He adds as he sits down with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn found herself smiling despite hearing what john commented earlier"Ah I see sir" she bowed her head and took a seat when the other 3 appeared they sat down as well as they all stared at the food in longing but knowing their culture they would have to wait til the master began to eat; when Raven instructed them to go ahead and eat they were uncertain at first but began to take equal amounts and eat slowly on their breakfast"Master Raven" said john"5 horses have been prepared for todays journey will anyone else be attending us?" he asked remembering to not talk between mouthfuls of food; The whole group was careful not to eat to much they didn't want to feel stuffed and were still getting used to having so much;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:22 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven smiles as he starts to eat."Man I can't get over how good this food is."He says after swoling then he looks over at John asked if any one would be joining them and shakes his head."No its just us five,do any of you know any places we should go first,like any good shops or any good sights to see."He says before taking another bite of his food.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:29 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

the 4 of them looked puzzled at what he meant as evelyn cleared her throat"Master Raven.. we are not sure what you mean by sight seeing but we will make sure to take you to the best vendors so that you dont get swindled" she assured him; the others nodded"Some of those merchants out there are wild animals" said john"As far as 'shops' go Master Raven we never have had enough... 'funds' to attend such said shops" he told him"Those are for higher class individuals that have more money than they know what to do with.." he said in a low voice clearing his throat"Forgive me my lord... that was out of line" Evelyn smiled"But John is right.. we haven't been to any shops and the beautiful places about here are all covered in snow right now.. the palace gardens are lovely when its not freezing outside.." she assured him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughs at John's comment and almost dropped his drink."Will John you are an honest one I like that."He says putting his cup down and he looks at them all."I will tell you this now,you four can be open with me,I want to be more then just a master for you I want to be some one you can come to when things go wrong or when you just need to let off your chest."He says with a smile."In fact i will be open with you four I am not form this world...In fact it would be easier to just show you all."He says as he waves his hand and he passed them his memories of what happened him being called to the council room them tricking him,them opening the portal and pushing him threw,him fireing magic back at them then falling form the sky and stopping him self with magic cousing his injuries and then it faded away."As you can see I am not form here,I have shared the truth with you."He says standing up and walking to the window."I no nothing of you're world so I would like you're help in understand how you're world works."He says with a smile as he turns back to them with a bow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:53 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The 4 of them where shocked and puzzled to hear that their master was from a different world but to evelyn it made so much sense most of the wizards here just acted like nobles they didnt care some of them did though care for the unfortunate and would help by donating to charitable causes; After they all sat there in stunned silence evelyn finally spoke up"I see.. Well raven.." she said looking towards him while the other 3 tense up at him using his first name"Thats why your ribs were cracked when I found you you fell from the sky how did you not die? Its rather a miracle.. in your world is magic more free than here?" she asked as john turned to him"You found master raven?" as evelyn turned to him"Yes he kinda burst through my door in the middle of the night got me in alot of trouble to" she said bryan frowned"I'm sorry ms. Evelyn" she sighed"Well its all in the past now seems fortune was good to us all not just me.. though he was pretty bent up i'm suprised he managed to live that" molly blinked"You fell from the sky does that mean your a fallen angel?" she asked curiously;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven laughed when Evelyn spoke so freely and smiles."Will that little trick of stopping my fall used up a lot of magic so I couldn't heal my self add the cold and will i am just glad I found a place to rest,and i am sorry for the trouble."He says looking at them."This is why i teat you all so well in my world we have servents but they where well paid and where well looked after."He says turning to Molly."Not at all lady Molly I am a human just like you besides angles look much better then i could hope to look."He says with a little laugh as his magic wraps around him and his outfit changes to that of the council with RS on the back in gold and as he turns to them on the front was a metal that said "High Sage".He then removes the hood and smiles."So can i have your continued support."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:10 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

The 4 of them look at one another and then John asks"You have our support as well master raven we.. will keep your secret to heart always" everyone else nodded"So this is why you wish to travel to know what his world is like and to find out how it is ran?" she said while molly put in"Master Raven are you going to go back to your world one day or are you going to be staying with us forever?" Bryan finally spoke up"Whats a sage?" he said confused;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven nods."You are right I wish to know more about the other kingdoms and how the rules of those lands run it."he says with a smile before looking to Molly."I don't think I will return to much of a pain,besides I want to see this world in full bloom."he says before looking to Bryan and laughs a little."A sage is some one who has mastered at lest 7 forms of magic."He holds up his staff and on just below the top was a set of 10 gems each a different color."I have mastered 10 forms of magic before being sent here and i was almost ready to have my 11th but will i am here."He says with a smile.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games