Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cassandra found her cheeks burning up in shame at her own answer but also anger as Solace began to correct her infront of the whole class and ask if she was alright"Of course!" she said rather crossly and managed to sit down seeting in rage'Why does that guy get under my skin so much!?' she thought glaring at the board ahead she decided that most likely the stupid cassandra left it in there room most likely she would have to find it though! It was an ancient weapon infused in electric magic and could be very dangerous in the wrong hands; After class she found herself on her way out the door only to stop as she waited for solace to exit"Do you have an vendetta against me?" she demands her foot tapping as she had her hands on her hips she refused to leave the door or she wouldn't be the same woman when she left;

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Solace sat quitely for the rest of the class and did his work and once it was over he stood up to leave and was stopped by Cassandra and looks over at her."No I don't,why would you think that."He says looking into her eyes as he flips her dagger to her with a smile on his face."You're other half left this behind,oh and don't forget we have a meeting today at 1:30 for the school vs school battle coming up this weakened we are going over who is teaming up with who."He says before he starts walking as this was his brake time and he looks back at her."Do take care both of ya."He says with a bow of his head before heading to the school's yard.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra found her jaw drop as he politely handled the situation not showing any attitude in his word as she caught her electric dagger she gazed down at it blushing deep red as he said she left that with him where they together yesterday!?!? She bit her lower lip watching him watlk away after mentioning the tournaments trembling with anger/confusion/anticipation she found herself stuffing the dagger onto the hook loop of her belt and then heading out after him with determination to find out what happened but no sooner had she left was she frolicking through the hallways before the ditzy Cassie returned leaving cassandra away in the class room"Ohhhhhhhh solllacccyyy!!!~" said the young woman as she hopped on her broom side straddled and flew throught the hallway to him and landed next to him clinging to his arm"Did you see that moon?!!? It was soooooo oooooh" she then paused in midstep and scratched her head"Where was I going again solacy?" she said watching as students were bustling to their next class;

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:26 am

Solace looks back to see Cassie flying to him on her broom and laughs a little when she hugged his arm."You know flying inside is not aloud right,and yes i did see the moon last night."He says before looking at her again."Its my lunch time then we have to go to the schools bored room for our meeting,what do you want to eat my treat."He says as people watch them including teachers but many of them knew what he was asked to do,but the students didn't.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:20 am
Pagan Yanik

Name: Evelyn Soris
bio: Evelyn is a standard servant at the castle Lebrasnc it is the capital of the country and it hold many with powerful ways of magic this kingdom in particular has the most magic users and is the strongest against any attacks;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Name: Raven Solace
Bio: Raven was the youngest member of his worlds high magic council but one day he was tricked by his own members and cased through a portal and into a world unlike his own but Rave would have the last laugh,as he fell through the sky he fired a ball of fire back through and as it closed he spoke."Cruel sun" and he could hear the sreacms of the others as he falls form the sky.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:43 am
GuenivereOrion

After the portal closed Raven looked down at the ground that was fast approaching all he could see was white and the air was freezing,he could brake his fall but it was still going to hurt like hell. Just before he hits the ground he slows his fall and the force of the wind hitting his body he could feel a rib crack and the air was knocked form his lungs but he landed in snow,after a few minuets he got up and started to slowly move towards what looked like a town form the sky. His vision was blurry and his ribs where killing him but after about an hour of walking he made it to a door that was unlocked and he pushes the door open and he drops to the floor with a hard thud and he just mouths the words "Help me" before passing out form pain and cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:58 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn had gotten up that morning like most servants and was preparing the large morning meal for the palaces mass array of extinguished guest upon hearing a soft knock on the door she was about to approach when she seen a man from the freezing cold with the blizzard coming in fast shove open the door and mouth 'help me' as he lay on the ground; Startled she dropped her pot of water as it shattered on the dirt floor she found herself at odds in what to do hearing someone nearby asking if something was the matter she cleared her throat swallowing her fear"Its nothing Ma'am! I'll be there shortly!" she then rushed over to the man lifting him up by his arms and dragged him inside more so she could shut the door; Taking a deep breathe she gazed down at the traveler handsome and young so he wasn't someone who was rough around the edges causing her to take a moment to be thankful it wasn't some ruffian; She could tell he was unconscious but she wasn't sure from what taking him to the corner of the room near the fire she managed to pull him into the bed and get him out of his freezing clothes; Upon taking off his shirt she noticed the heavy amount of bruising and she wasn't sure what could have caused it; Naturally all she could think of was bandage... upon which she produced her own petticoat and began to strip it into pieces to wrap around the wound; She lay him down finding as many warm things as possible and then headed back to work; She was scolded and slapped for dropping the pot of water and sent to scrub the floors later she nodded and went about her work she would hopefully be able to see the stranger when he was finally awake;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven kept slipping in and out of conscious as he was being moved around and after about two hours he slowly started to wake up and he could feel the warmth from the fire he then noticed his cloths where gone and his stomach was wrapped,the warmth made his wounds feel much better but he knew he would have to heal them soon or it could be more of a problem for him. He used up a lot of magic on both his cruel sun and the magic he used to stop him self,he moves his hand to his side and a faint light starts to shine form fingers and he could feel it speeding up his healing,at least he could now start breathing normal but it still hurt to move. He then started to look around and noticed he was in a very small place he slowly got out of the bed with a grunt and used a little more magic to dry his cloths and got dressed,he then sits down and closes his eyes and entered a meditative state to get some more magic power back and waited for the person to return so he could thank them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:32 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn managed to hurry back to him as soon as she could even though she was worked to the point where she grew light headed she managed to find a moment to slip into the kitchen pick up her own breaakfast and take it back to the stranger she seen the man already out of bed in the floor in a meditative state and she immediately took in a large amount of air and found her face heating with anger"I dress your wound with my own petticoat about to give you my own breakfast and here you are sitting on the floor!" she scolded him angrily as she plopped hte food on the ground next to him"Ah.. this morning is terrible" she wiped the sweat from her brow as she looked down at him"Come now back in the bed! I didn't do all this for naught!" she shooed him back onto the cot as if she was scolding a young boy;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven could hear the voice of a young woman and his eyes open slowly he did catch some of what she was saying and he looks up at her confused for just a moment and then he gives her a warm smile."I am sorry for giving you so much gref my lady."He says softly as he slowly stands up with greeted teeth,Raven stood at an easy 6 foot but was also well built as she knew and he gives a little bow."Forgive me for barging in on you earlier."He says as he limps to the bed and sits down slowly,he then took another look at her she was beautiful,and he noticed her dress."Are you a maid miss,and I will repay for your petticoat but you need not worry so much the healing is already started."He says before looking down at the food and smiles again."As for you're food please eat it your self its yours after all and I would hate to take it form you."He says before looking back at her."I am sorry I should tell you my name,I am Raven Solace,nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:00 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn was taken back at how tall he was most men of the statue were in the lower range (historically this is accurate) and never had she seen but a few 'Gaints' in her life; Blinking up at him she managed to keep herself from being to blown away as she watched him limp over to the bed she frowned he really was hurt upon hearing him comment about her being a maid and thaat she needed to eat her cheeks flushed again and she cleared her throat setting her porridge on the little side table next to him"Nay i've went nearly a whole day without food I can do it again.. I don't know how to help you... Sir Raven.." she said quietly as he introduced himself"My name Is Evelyn Soris i'm a maid here in the Castle Lebrasnc... you are a stranger from here? Or are you a traveler seeking out the palace?" she asked him hearing shouting from the kitchen she wearily looked over her shoulder"I can't be staying long I have much work to do sir.." she told him quickly;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:20 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven looked at her as she spoke to him and when he hears that she didn't eat he shakes his head."That is even more resion for you to eat lady Evelyn,a young lady should take better care of her health."He says giving her a smile before looking to the door as he hears yelling,he then looks back at her."Please eat I will be fine so eat then return to work so you don't get yelled at,and yes you could say i am a traveler."He says as he reaches into his cloths and pulls out a small purse and pulls out a few gold and silver coins looking at them."Are these useful here?"He asks holding out a gold coin to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:36 am
Pagan Yanik

Evelyn Soris
Maid

Evelyn stood there feeling very stupid for scolding him early as he told her to take better care of herself 'im just a maid tho... didnt the headmistress say im a dime a dozen...' she thought to herself seeing whoever this traveler was he was very kind even to those less fortunate she smiled at him and took the bread from the table leaving the porridge; He pulled out a gold coin and her eyes got wide"Of course! gold and silver or jewels are most precious here" she heard a clatter of pots behind her and seen one of her friends coming through the door"Evlyn!" her friend gasped a sshe seen the stranger shirt less on the bed"You can't be wh*ring about eve! we aare gonna get beat" she told her "Hurry now we dont have time!" her friend who was a smaller skinny version of her self with dark hair and eyes raced back to try to cover for her friend; Scrunching her brow she bite into the bread straightened her back"There she goes now gonna start rumors now that she seen you" she marched out the door leaving him; The headmistress was very angry with both of them"Evelyn I expect better out of you any more disrupts your sleeping in the stables tonight" she told her angrily; Evelyn could only nod her head as her friend try to question her about the mystery man"He isn't my lover he came through my door this morning" said evelyn as he friend giggle frantically"Can I have him?" she teased as evelyn sighed while they scrubbed the marble floor"Sure.. by all means" she they had been scrubbing the floor for 4 hours on their hands and knees when a troupe of young men came calloping through with muddy boots laughing"Oh look at the spectacle!" said one as the one said"That one is kinda plump wanna some gold sweety" he said going to grab evelyns rump as she sucked in her cheeks and told him"Nay sir I'm to dirty for you" the others laughed as the man kicked her in the a** afterwards and then said"Aye you are filthy" her friend cowered behind her as they left Evlyn rubbed her sore bum and turned around"Ah be dam we will be here until next morning!" she grumbled quietly; It was well past dusk when Evlyn returned back to the room she looked tired and sat down on the ground next to the fire;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Raven Solace
Mage

Raven hid a little laugh at her friend coming into the room seeing how she looked and what she said it made his side hurt bad but before he could do or say anything the two of them left the room. Raven sits on the bed and once more starts to meditate again and reached out with his magic to get a good picture of the building he was in,he could sense others with magic powers but they felt weak even but magic was a thing here but they didn't seem to notice him yet witch was odd to him,maybe magic worked differently in this world.He didn't notice how much time was passing as he was sitting there when he heard the door open and his eyes snap open and he turns to see a very tired and ragged Evelyn sits down next to her fire and with a little grunt he gets to his feet and walks over to her."Hey go get some sleep I need to get some stuff."He says with a smile as he gets the rest of his cloths on and looks over at her."I left you a gift under you're food bowl,its a simple thinks for what you have done for me,but I feel we will meet again,now please get some rest."He says warmly as he opens the door and quickly walks out(Note his gift was three gold coins and one silver coin)  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games