Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:02 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The girls gasped at the intimacy and the leader toook all the strength not to swoon in sight but by the time he finished with her she couldn't help it and she passed out from pure excitement as her nose began to bleed the girls gathered around to catch their leader who had an inthrilled face as she was already coming to"He touched me..." she whispered"He really touched me.."; While the fan club dealt with their mistress and the whole gang oogle over Solace Cassandra was in curses already pulling out mutiple books this time in the day she got here rather early so perhaps she would find something? She had the books gathered around her then she preformed a spell in which the books would float in the air about her using magic to speed read through them in a lost little corner of the library she wasn't aloud to do this but she had to know soon.. she felt the other cassies was going to get her into some serious trouble; her brain was process the information rather well considered her other half but if she never had a split personality she may have a little difficulty;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:59 am

Solace was laughing to him self as the girls where going nuts but then a call came over the PA" Solace black to the arena,you have been challenged to a duel please report to the arena this will be a ranked match." Solace lets out a sigh as he knew who it was."I guess he didn't like my little stunt."He says with a little laugh before walking past the girls again giving them a playful wink. It took him a little while to get to the arena but once inside he sees the guy form before standing there with his friends and Solace grins."So this is a three on one match hmm."He says and the guy grins."Ya it is and this is a match for you're number two seat."He growls and Solace laughs as the shields that kept the views safe comes up and then he removes the coat he always has on revealing that Solace was well built even though he looked skinny as a stick and then the bell went off and the fight started.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:12 am
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra continued on with her research hearing the income she sighed and let out a soft chuckle he must think himself rather mighty huh? Taking on Arena challenges and she knew he would be on his way there; She continued to study it was at this time she would be there during the battle as well having no interest to see him fight.. or did she? Solace's fan club of course gathered themselves together as they raced out to the Arena like so many other students and they had signs and such ready for him shouting and cheering him on"Get him Solace!! Kick his a**!!" shouted Ana as she was enthralled by the whole affair of him touching her;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:38 am

Solace watched as the three men started blasting off spells like mad at him with out so much as aiming and every spell missed and Solace started laughing."You are so angry you can't even aim your spells."He says and when a duel is going every one in the arena can hear whats being said by the loud speakers and all the guy could do in response was throw more spells at him and this time Solace had to take a few steps to the left."So you can aim."He says before his eyes narrowed and his staff appeared in his hand."I won't hold back on you this time."He says as he lifts his staff and a ball of fire forms at its end and the shields that kept the magic at bay couldn't stop the heat form getting to the people outside."You want my number two seat..prove you deserve it."He says before letting the ball of fire fly,it took all three of them to stop the blast form sending them across the arena and into the other wall,after the dust sets Solace was grinning as the three of them slowly get back to there feet."I am waiting."He says in a mocking tone

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra found herself thinking more of that stupid face the serious nature of it the playful trickster at one point she stopped her magic reading spell with a grunt of disapproval; Did he cast a love spell on her? She began knew a quick remedy to that whispering the words in latin she managed to cite the words over herself and which he would feel a strange tingle but it would briefly of them both forgetting the existence of one another only to come back into sight she felt the same as she had before she didn't per say like him.. but she couldn't stop thinking about him scratching her head in confusion she looked at the book of curses and the direction of the sun she felt hope was lost.. this was going to be a hard 4 years of her life.. and already in her second year she wasn't sure if she was gonna be able to break this curse... ;
The crowd went wild his clan memebers that attended university cheered the loudest out of most including his fan girls which were all from the water clan; The people were going wild over the display of strength shown in second spot the blonde known as jason who was causing this to happen was angry and it showed clearing in the face of him and his companions; Jason and his fellow boys came the from the clan of Electronica they were an eletrical clan which is why he fell for Cassie so easily regardless for her snowy ancestorys; Though he could say it was all the body talking as the young witch didnt have much common sense unless exposed to magic he was hoping to manipulate and use her for his own benefits;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Solace looks at the boy's face and grins."You want her so badly you can taste it."He says before his grin fades away."I can read you like a book Jason and i don't care for what i have been reading."He says his voice chillingly clam as he points his staff at them again."My clan lives off the respect of the primal god efreet."A ball of fire starts forming at the end of his staff but it was different,it was far far hotter then the last one and it was changing colors as it grew."Do you want to know why he respects my clan?"He asks them as he points the staff at them his purple eyes glowing."This is your answer."The ball got bigger before slowly starting to get smaller but it wasn't losing any power."Level 7 spell "Dragon's downfall".As he let the spell fly four teaches appeared and had to all work to stop the spell by deflecting it into the sky where after about two minutes it then exploded and for a moment his blast was brighter then the sun,Solace looked down and his grin appears again."It looks like I won he can't fight if hes passed out."He says as he starts walking away.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

After several hours of being there speed reading through the curses Cassandra almost gave up hope finally sitting down in exhaustion her magical energy drained because of the all power she had been using she stared blankly at the ground the Liberian appeared "My dear the library will be closing soon" she informed her nodding slowly Cassandra sat up she wasnt sure what to do... she had already went through half the curse books could there be a answer to her mistake? She began to gather herself slowly putting the books on a trolley that would be reorganized later for them to place back on the shelf; The crowd held their breathe as they seen the fire ball and the teachers interfering caused everyone to grow quiet it was rare to see Solace use such a dangerous technique on someone who wasn't even putting up a good fight to begin with; the crowd began to disperse; the teachers began to talk amongst themselves and then there was an announcement over the intercom"Solace black please report to the office";

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:46 pm

Solace stops and looks back at the teachers."Ill go but the 7 students behind you better be joining me."He says and points behind them as more of the guys group appeared it wasn't a 3 on 1 match they had 10 on one."For ten on one I think a level 7 spell is more then enough to fight 10 people at once besides he is a seat member so he should be strong enough to block that,or did he lie about his skills."He says before he gets his coat and leaves the arena and heads towards the office with a grin.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

The principal was right outside the door as he let Solace inside to sit down"We are aware what was going on and are handling the others as we speak.. some of them are going to get a 3 days suspension for a warning this time" he cleared his throat"Solace.. you dont need to prove to the student body your immense power why take the duel?" he asked;

Cassandra found herself hesitating at the door taking a deep breathe she exited the library and once outside the other personality split into action with a deep yawn"Broomy... where are you broomy.." she would say aloud seeing her broom she cuddled it seeing as it was late in the afternoon by now; She walked around the campus it was a slow day she didnt have classes most the students didnt til the next day; The moon would be nice and large tonight not full but getting there and she would like to go for a long flight; upon walking in the dark of the night there was a commotion by the gate with jason and a couple others being forced off campus for suspension which caused a scene Cassandra stared out towards them with a puzzled look on her face before passing on her way toward the dorms; She would blink several times as she stood outside of the co-ed dorms she wondered every night where she was suppose to sleep.. and every night she would find herself trying to sleep outside as she sat down on the bench in her own little thoughts;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:34 pm

Solace lets out a shrug."No idea it was mostly because of how he was acting around Cassandra,I caught him smacking her a** and it was clear he was trying to manipulate her due to her state and I wasn't about to let that stand,and sense no one was stopping him i put the fear of god into him instead."He says looking at the principal,before looking out the window."Its getting late I should head back to the dorms."He says with a bow as he heads to the dorm and then he sees Cassendra sitting on a bench and he walks up to her."Hey why are you sitting out here don't you have a room?"He asks.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassie was thinking about soda when Solace came by the dorms he looked up at him puzzled as he spoek to her and then she gasped"Oh yes broomy thats your friend" she stood up"Cassie I'm cassie" she told him"Your..." she pressed her ear to her broom"Broomy I dont think thats right" she said frustrated"Is your name solace?" she demands jabbing a finger into his chest again with her gloved hand;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:04 pm

Solace cracks a smile."Yes I am and yes She did tell me your name."He says and removes her hand form his chest."Why are you standing out here its late you should be getting inside and get some sleep."He says with a little smile.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassie tapped her chin in thought"Well you see.. I dont know where that somewhere is and well.." she said looking up at the starry sky"I kinda like it out here.." said cassie staring up at the stars with wonder"I wish it would rain" she sighed"I like a good rain it makes me feel happy for some reason" she smiled"What about you solace you like rain?" she said looking up at him"Rain has thunder and lightening" her eyes lit up"And all kinds of noises and its wet and warm I like that to" she smiled"I wonder if there is other things like that.." she pondered aloud;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:02 pm

Solace coughs at what she said before he starts laughing before clearing his throat and looks at her."Will you shouldn't be sleeping outside you could catch a cold."He says before noticing how late it was getting."If you don't have a room you can stay in the free bed i have,thats up to you."He says before turning to head into the building and he looks back at her."You coming or no?"He asks as he opens the door.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassie looked up at him and smiled widely'I mean if you insist!" she said as she gave him a saucy cat walk on her way through the door as they headed into the dorms they were in the hallways as she commented"I think I live alone maybe.." she said with a finger on her lip"I dont remember a room mate" she commented; as they headed down the hallway to his room; She wondered what his room looked like gasping she clutched his shoulders as the hallway was darkened and only used candlelight to give it a more historical feel."This part is always the scariest" she told him in a whisper"You walk through the hall and at the end is the frightening lady" she trembled slightly as they began to walk through until they came upon a picture of a woman with the most basic b***h susan face you ever seen flipped out 60s hair with a bright smile and blue eyes"Isn't she just terrifying?!" said cassie trying to bite her nails through her gloves: It was an ad for realistate that read 'Terrifying low rates you cant pass up'; Cassie did look terrifying standing there trembling while she clutched her broom and now she was trying to crawl onto solaces back"Horrible what monstrosity did they find this from?";

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games