Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Solace was pulled behind Cassandra and was protesting the whole time and once in the classroom he was let go,and he looks at the professor."I don't know her she just fell into my arms."He says with a straight face before he looks back at the girl and then noticed how her voice changed and how she acted was different as well and a look of confuse crossed his face."Umm you where going to fix your broom."He says eyeing her.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra turned her head to the man known as Solace Black she seen him around campus several times but wondered why he answered the question"Do I know you?" she said finding it odd he looked famliar and she wasn't sure why as she went over to begin to fix the split in the top of her broom; The professor answered"Yes.. cassie it seems you brought him along with your little mishap" cassandra looked at the brooms handle"I did?" she said looking up at the man she gave him a sympathetic experssionl"I profusely apologize sir.. when I was just a young girl I played with inapprioate black magic and had my personalities split" she told him"Its rather annoying to the student body I am sure if you leave now by the time I leave this atmosphere my other 'half' will forget you exist she is rather easy to do that" she informed him continuing to fix the broom having applied the glue she muttered a growing spell which increased the woods density causing it to expand and seal as she began to sand the hanlde of the broom;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:18 pm

Solace listens to what they where saying and nods."Oh i see will it seems you have a lot on you're plate."He says as he taps his foot and his staff appears in blaze of fire and walks over to a place near her and starts touching up his staff and then removes the sword that was hidden on his staff and starts cleaning up the hole that was used to hold his blade.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:23 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra continued to work on her broom handle"This unversity is rich in culture and history.. I was hoping to also find the link of the black magic I had used and perhaps undo this terrible curse I have placed upon my self.." she said quietly she was sanding the end of the broom handle as she began to take a soft oily substance to polish the end of it now that it was soothed down"To no avail though.." she turned to look at the man curiously"Your name sir? For I am Cassandra Lavue of the Frostnivere Clan" she introduced her self rather quickly seeing as her task was done and she would have to leave this atmosphere soon;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:38 pm

"I see"He says as he returns to blade to his staff and turns to her with a smile."My name is Solace black form the Dragocolf clan,nice to meet you Cassandra."He says as his staff vanishes."Now i am glad I broke there phones when i did ."He says turning to the professor with a little grin."If you hear about broken phones just know i had a reason."He says

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

Finish her polishing she smiled at his introduction "It is nice to meet you Mr. Black" she concluded as she gave him a puzzled look the professor looked up with a raise brow but said nothing letting the two converse "You burned peoples phones? Rather horrid thing to do isn't it?" she concluded her opinion of him become cold in an instance seeing she couldn't think of any good reason as to why he would do such a thing "I am sure the reason was not nesscarry to destroy another's property in such a manner" she said;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Solace looked at her."Will I did it when you're other half was flashing your underwear to the whole school to see."he says keeping his voice low so the teacher couldn't hear him,and he looks at her."Or would you rather that get around."He asks with a smile.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Cassandra face dropped when he told her the reason as she became completely mortified and slapped a palm over her blushing face as if she couldn't believe her idiotic self would be so careless"I really.. need to change my wardrobe.." she concluded quietly seeing as she thought she had longer robes but it seemed the other cassie was more prone to putting her in these dasterly situations"I had one man believe we were actually getting married 4 weeks ago at the start of school" she bit her thumb"When I came to.. I was applaud and had no other choice but to turn him down immediately and send him on his way.. he seems rather bitter about it I do believe.." she sighed "I have to find the cure to this curse soon or I will forever ignorant!" she huffed in frustration taking her broom handle she paused at the door"I thank you sir for your chivalrous nature it is most polite but not nescarry to protect me" she then went about her way out the door but not even 2 feet outside her step which was swift faltered into a skip as she began to sing about some kind of lollys in the land of swirls; The teach removed his glasses"Do me a favor Solace and keep an eye on her it seems every year her other personality has been getting her into some dangerous situations.." he concluded with a grunt as he put away the magical lamp"All the teachers are aware of her curse at the top of her class people wouldn't think she would be in the top 10 ranking wizards here at the university including yourself of course" he told man;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Solace watches as she leaves and then looks at the teacher and lets out a sigh."Will i can't very well just leave her alone,now can I"He says rubbing his temples before walking to the door."I will keep an eye on her but if my grades start slipping I am cutting her loss,I won't give up my number two spot at this school."He says before leaving and starts following behind her but form a distance.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

The teacher raised his eyebrow smiling as he watched him walk out Solace was tough on the exterior but he knew deep down he had good intentions unlike some of the other students there at the academy; Now we find our dear cassandra wondering around with a finger pressed in thought over her plumps lips which would cause any boy to turn heads though this school did have several women sporting the more voluminous type robes Cassandra charm was rather odd in a woman and she seemed bold and flirtaous in certain situations giving her a bad rapt; Upon stopping outside of the library she managed to peek inside of it only to have a male blonde come up from behind her and smack her rump as she turned around puzzled"Babyyyy" he said grasping her cheeks with his hands"Where have you been" the man was followed by to lackys as cassandra squished her lips together while he let go of her face with delight"Why didnt you come visit last night?" he asked stuffing his hands into his pockets"Huh? Where?" said the confused cassandra as the man looked rather irrated only slightly for a moment"We are still on for that hot date tonight?" he asked seeming to ignore her confusion"Um... I think I had to do something.." she stared oddly at the end of her broom handle noticing how shiny it was her eyes grew wide; The guy tried not to tense up"Yes go on a date with me remember" he smiled trying to make the situation less dangerous; Cassandra's fascination on her broom handle he looked at her tapping her nose"Right cutie" he laughed though you could seen the irriation in his body language; She blinked up at him and tapped his nose"I dont know" she said puzzled"Who are you again?" she asked scratching her head in thought;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:51 pm

Solace stops a few feet away and seen the guy hit her rump and listens to what was being said but then slowly starts walking towards them any many of the people in the halls where moving out of his way,almost every one knew who Solace was being one year form leaving and he was the number two in the school and was only ranked there because he refuses to fight the number one sense its his last year and didn't want his last year to be him dethroned. It was something the two of them have talked about and on his last day the two of them would fight it out to send him out with a bang sort of say. He walks up behind the guy and taps his shoulder with a grin,the two had had a duel a few days ago as well and Solace beat him with out even using magic."So you want to go smacking asses do ya."He says coldly.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

The man who was losing his patience with Cassie manage to turn around ready to throw hands with whoever it was unless.. of course it was an angry Solace Black who was towering over you with questions about smacking asses"Nah man me and her are cool.." he said trying not to seem to intemiadated as he cleared his throat grabbing cassie by the shoulders in a somewhat embrace"I mean me and her are going out ya know" he said trying to stand his ground"Right honey?" he said glaring down at her seeing as cassie was completely confused until she looked up at an annoyed solace she gasped smacked her hand over her lips and began to jab her finger into his chest"You look famliair!! Didnt I see you somewhere?" she said hearing the librarian coming out as she cleared her throat; The woman turned to the group"Mr. Watersons.. I suggest you unhand cassandra before I report this icident to the principal again" she threatned as the guys face turned red with rage as he let go of her"Right.." he grumbled glaring up at the group with frustration him and his lackeys stomped off as cassie waited for Solace's response; The librian gave him a confused looked as she wondered if cassie got herself into another pickle;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Solace glares at the guy as he was leaving and his staff appears once more a he spins it and the guy was lifted into the air a few inches before dropping him on his a** and Solace grins."There now you can rub your own a** or maybe get one of your guys to rub it for ya."He says before looking to Cassie and nods."Ya you landed in my arms when you crashed your broom."He says as he looks at the Librarian and nods to her."Sorry about the sound."he says with a smile as the other students are laughing at the guy who was flicked off his feet.

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Embarrassed and pride damaged he ran out of there with his lackeys behind him before Solace could get ahold of him; The Librian seeing as Solace was no real threat left cassie with him as her eyes got big"You saved broomy thats right!!" she said gasping as she then said"Do you know I was looking for something importaant I think its suppose to be in there" she pointed to the library behind her?"Lets go in shall we?" she took his hand dragging him inside in which the magical energy that was natural in the magic library caused her personality to change upon entrance Cassandra found herself trying to focus in looking down she noticed she had someone's hand"Oh my I do apolo-" she was cut off at the sight of Solace gasping in annoyance she said"Have you turned to stalking Mr. Black?" she asked rather irritated as she dropped his hand gazing about her"It seems she managed to get me this far.. I'm surprised I made it through the door last time I was here only once and that was 2 weeks ago.." she sighed knowing her own struggles where no one elses but her own; At this point we will introduce the anime female antagonist which ran the Solace Black fan club she was tall very busty and had a a band of 3 other girls that were in the same fan club they had just watched the exchange as Solace was making his way inside with the Cassandra Lavou or switch as the people called her because of her split personality and at this moment not be able to see her precious Solace being snapped at is when the woman approached out of no where she stood there tugging back the corners of her witches hat"how about he saved you from getting man handled by that pathetic little blonde your other half associated itself with prior to the beginning of school?" the woman looked up at solace a sensual smile on her lips as she put one hand on her hip jutting that such hip to the side to extensively show the curves that she was portraying much more than what Cassie had to offer"Solace Is a man of quick thinking and honor and that being in the top 5 taking rank number 2 only because he wishes to remain so" she informed cassandra"What are you number 7? I believe" she huffed"I just got into 6th as of late last year.. and it seems your poor grades are dropping as well cassandra.." the woman stated showing a pouting face"I Anastasia Rolvian of the Waterwave clan am here to greet you Solace...." Anastasia looked at him with keen interest as she moved forward the other 3 women following behind hungry like dogs"We were wondering if on your behalf you could sign a couple of notebooks for us" there was a pack of 4 note books in her hand and she held a pen in her other"After all we are your biggest fans" she said smiling her eyes eager to see if he took interest in her; It was at this point that Cassandra turned to Solace looked him up and down and turned back to the woman known as Anastasia"What is he some super hero or something?" she said as the girl gasped and then scoffed; Cassie rolling her eyes walked away clearly looking for a curse cure more than dealing with this bullshit that the girl was trying to put out so what if her grades where slipping she didnt even care she was in the top 10;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:59 am

Solace laughs at what Cassie said about him stalking her and smiles."Will I was asked to look after you're other half and I am glad i did you're other half has a habit of getting her a** hit,it would seem a Mr. Watersoins has the hots for ya."He says and then looks over as a group of girls approached,he had heard he had a fan club but thought it was a joke but nope here they are and the leader had a body that would make men melt but Solace wasn't most men,he turned to her as she spoke."As a member of the ten it's not our way to put other students down even more so if they are a member of the ten."He says sternly,he then takes there books and pen and on the inside cover her signed there books with a smile and could see the look in all there eyes,and he knew he could have a little fun with them so after Cassie left he leans in and softly puts a hand on Anastasia's left cheek and whispers in her ear close enough his breath could be felt on her ear."I will see you around."He then gives her a grin before walking off into the books,Solace was known to flirt but most people knew he just did it for fun and any girl who flirted with him would get flirted with back but that was as far as he would go,but it happened so rarely that no one talked about it.

GuenivereOrion

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games