Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sephora was lounging when she seen the Pharoah daughter talking with Koga somehow she felt kinda jealous but she was sure it was the Alcohol speaking she nudged the high priest,'Have them carry me to my Quarters!", she demands in her most esteemed voice as she was carried on a golden lounge chair right by the two,"I'm heading off to my room to relax", she told Koga narrowing her eyes at the pair of them,"I hope you both have a good night", and then with her nose in the air she waved to be passed while she went to her room; Upon entrance she was gifted with maids who came to pamper her further brush her hair clothe her gather her more drinks from the party and she lay in the bed rather pleased with herself as she arched her back sighing;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga waves at Sephora and then grins."Oh no worries I will."He says teasing her like he always did, back in the old life Koga was always a tease to the girls but never really dated any one after all most girls wanted him just because of his "Badboy" standings it was true he always teased the girls but he would also be the first one there if they needed him not out of any thing other then his kind heart with often went over looked.He then leans down and kisses the girls head."Go have fun."He says he gave the girl a blaising before he waves his hand the mass vanishes and he then walks out into a platform outside of the building and looks out over the night.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

It wasn't long before the morning sun rose in the sky after a long eventful night in the palace and much drinking and partying Sephora dozed on the bed she was provided and did not sleep but listened to the birds chirping outside, she blinked her eyes open slowly the women who served her were on the floor asleep and she walked past them easily to the bathhouse where she was rose with a greeting of those who were up as they undressed her and let her take a dip in the nile sitting in the crystal clear water her thoughts went back to the day before but it was very fuzzy after the drinking, she reminded herself not to drink often as fun as it was she wasn't happy about forgetting stuff;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga spent the rest of the night meditating and talking to Ra and soon he felt the warmth of the sun hitting his skin and his eyes open,then he stood up and walks to the bathhouse where servents offered to help him undress but he turned them away doing it him self,he was not one to be pampered and walked into the water the houses where split by a wall but you could clearly hear the other side and he was whileing softly as he sits in the water.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora smirked hearing Koga's whistling over the wall,"You seem to be enjoying yourself..", she said dismissing the people with a wave of her hand,"Did you enjoy the party last night? More importantly did I do something stupid?", she asked sighing,"Can't remember much good thing in these forms I won't get a hang over";  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs at what she says."Yes I did enjoy the party and no i didn't do something stupid, I bummed into the Pharoah's daughter coasing her to spill her plate so I was telling her not to worry about it she wasn't in any kind of trouble or any thing then I sent her on her way."He says with a grin."You on the other hand got so drunk you forgot what you did its odd when i am the responsible one."He says laughing."I also spent all night talking to Ra about what we should do moving forward and he showed me how to use more of his powers other then just protecting people.and even for a god he has some very crazy powers."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora nodded her head,"Well thats nice oh? You got a crush on pharaohs daughter", she teased,"Well I'm glad he trained you about the powers Isis hasn't bothered talking to me besides the other night I think she wants me to figure alot out on my own", she said,"But i'm sure that her maternal instinct", she said,'More mother than teacher", she smiled,"I'm glad I didn't get to crazy and do something reckless"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs."Oh and if I did have a crush on her what would you do."He teases back."Your powers are a little less meant for combat so i am sure you will learn by doing you did heal the Pharaohs wife after all."He adds before standing up."Its odd coming form a world where no one really wanted or cared about me to coming here where every one waits on me hand and foot."He says before he starts to dry him self off.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Thats how it is when we were reborn didn't the divine one tell us this is how it was going to be", she said, as she to got out to dry out and dress herself in soft linen and silks, ignoring the thing about the pharaohs daughter and leaving it as the joke it was,"The big question is we need to go into that desert today and look for that worm and you need to take us there", she dressed herself,"Okay get over here we need to leave out", she said crossing her arms as she waited for him to teleport next to her;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga got dressed and once she spoke to him again about coming over he appeared behind her."We should likely tell the Pharaoh about us leaving I don't think us just poofing would be a good idea."He says with a laugh before he heads out of the bathhouse.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora turned not startled by his sudden appearance since he did it all the time back in their old life,"Why do we have to tell pharoah?", she asked as they walked the halls,"He knows we have important work here and besides! Didn't he say just yesterday that we were the rulers?", she sighed as they continued down the hall coming upon the throne room pharoah was talking with a group of people and then turned and their appearance and greeted them,"Hello!!", he bowed before them as did everyone else,"My Lord and Lady please I have brought upon you a gift", he held up the blueprints,"We wish to build a massive city in honor of our gods would you allow us to do this request? It shall take several generations to finish but I am sure you will both be pleased with the work", he smiled at them;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs."We maybe gods but we still have to have a little modisty after all what would you think after you summon gods just to have them up and leave."He says then stops and turns at the Pharaoh approached them and he looked at the blueprints and he grins."It looks nice,and we will be leaving the city to go see about this monster don't worry we wont be gone long."He says handing the bluepints back to him and he headed towards the platform,and once there a set of golden wings made of fire spread form his back and he lifts into the air.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora inspected the blue prints,"That is a nice gesture we will be most pleased for you to do this for us", she smiled as he seemed happy,"Of course we will begin construction immediately!", he told them as he seen Ra take off into the air Sephora sighed as lovely plating of gold spread from her arms into that of solid golden feather wings and she to took off into the air after Koga, flying close near him as they flew into the sky awing all below them she asked,"You gotta be a show off", she smirked at him before her body began to turn into that of a massive golden eagle and she soared below him beating her wings, and then when they were long lost in the desert sands she descended upon the earth and transformed back into a woman and stood there feeling the rumbling vibrations underneath the sands;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga flew along side Sephora and then lands softly next to her and looks around and he could feel the ground under there feet moving and his eyes narrow and glow."There was a village over that way."He says as he points."Its been taken below the sands."He adds before he looks over at her as his eyes return to normal.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:11 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora turned to him,"We must retrieve the village from underground if my feeling is correct there are still many lives down there that live", she told him as they ran across the sun to where she feeling began to intensify,"Here at this point", she placed her palm upon the sand and as if by command the sun began to move and sink for her and stairs began to form for them to descend downwards,"It is odd the feeling of being below the sands you would think there be no way of life but...", she told Koga,"I can already smell fresh water... and growth".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff