Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

Elora smiled at Satoshi and then turned towards her father,"As I told you father the Saint is ready to leave.. for the kings blessing", she told him rather satisfied everything was going so well.. the sooner they got their the better.. it would take the whole day and they couldn't use magic in front of her father; So onto the horses they went after saddled with half the women staying and the other half going with them they rode for most of the day and in the late afternoon they arrived at the castle and she was thankful for the rest, the king was surprised to see them return so quickly and there was greetings and hugs from the family before they were told to assemble into the great hall and dine while at dinner her father told them of the proposal to the king who was surprised but smiled,"I approve of this.. we shall have a public ceremony tomorrow", he informed his family as Elora turned toward Satoshi smiling giving off the appearance of a gentle and meek maid on the outside; :Later that night someone in a cloaked hood would leave the palace and wouldn't return until before dawn.. but the cards were playing out.. while Satoshi was in the room with his soon to be wife pleasing her sinister things were being afoot; The next day that morning there was an assembly in the kings throne room of a issue,"Your highness I implore you to get the popes blessing first..", Elora not sure what was happened appeared inside with Satoshi curious as to what was going on,"Father what is a miss?", she asked quietly as he replied rather angrily,"It seems the church found out about the propsoal and say its not righteously good for a man of God to be married to a young woman", he then added,"They are seeing this is a political turn of power Or some nonsense saying I'm trying to take the throne";  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:55 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was watching the people in the throne room his eyes glinting and he was hiding a smile but beside Elora's father none of them had noticed they had walked in so he had a little fun when some one spoke portly about the marge he tapped his foot on the floor and the room shook but only when some one said something bad about it then after a minute or so of this he rewalks into the room and now people noticed him and he walks towards the throne."Did the king forget about the promise I made to our lord that I would keep Elora safe,it is his will i am following so let me ask you all are you going against gods will."He asks and the whole room went dead quite as he taps his staff on the floor the cross glowing slightly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Watched worried about the spectical that Satoshi was putting on more than the reaction everyone was getting the king turned to Satoshi he seemed very nervous and scared,"Of course not Saint Satoshi.. It is the lords will clearly...", he said as the room mummered in agreement,"But there are rumors that the Lady Elora.. is no longer a virgin", he heard mummering and several shocked voices across the room as Elora's father stood up rather angirly,"I can dispell those rumors! My daughter is a perfect vessel of Maidenly Ettiquet!", he shouted as Elora stood there rather pale but silent in expression, the room went silent as she knelt her head,"To see my own country men dispel such rumors against me in such a false state of manner shocks me.", she said in a quiet voice keeping her eyes to the floor,"To think that I would give my body so willingly I would rather die a Martyr", she confessed looking up slowly she walked slowly to the king and kneels before him,"I ask that if you can not give this authority as king that you may ask the pope for his acceptance of this marriage", the room was filled with voices of people talking if the pope declared them married it could not be undone Elora secretly knew this but she had hoped with the popes backing that any rumors would vanish into mist otherwise they would be excommunicated from God;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:45 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi eyes narrowed and he taps his staff again getting every one to quite down."And how did these rumors start as only the people in this room know of our wish to be married so who started them."He says his voice growing louder and the staff was glowing brighter."So it must be some one here."He taps his staff again and all the doors slam closed so no one could run."You will step forward and answer for your sins you not only dirty her name but her families name as well."He says as the light at the top of the cross burst into a flame it was the same flame the king seen him use to cut down the demons.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The room went into a panic the doors were closed and there was a flaming cross everyone now thought a demon had entered the room,"Save us saint Satoshi dispel the demon!", they began to shout huddling around in fear trying to run to windows and break out but the glass would not give; Elora looked to Satoshi sharply and said in a very quiet voice,"My beloved Saint please 'expell' this demon right away before it is to devour our souls", she made it clear for him to not act out or there would be mass hysteria whoever started the rumors could get weeded out later...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:17 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed Elora looking at him and he takes a deep breath and clams down and uses his magic to make the humans see a demon appear and Satoshi"expells" it with a flick of his wrist and the doors and windows open back up.Satoshi then speaks his voice was once more booming."That was a demon summoned by lies and desapsion."He says turning as he looked at every one in the room."I will find who started these rumors and you will be brought before the lord to repent."Hen says before looking to the king."I am hoping you will ad in this task your highness."He says before turning and to put on a little more of an act he drops to one knee and holds his shoulder as blood seeps onto his white cloths."Seems that demon got a hit in after all."He says through pained grons.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The room gasped at the sight of the horned looking demon even Elora was startled but it seemed to be some kind of illusion because as much as it appeared it disappeared and Elora watched as the whole room was filled with light as the people in the room began to fear, the king finally took in a sigh of relief only to panic once more as Satoshi knelt down blood coming from him,"NO!", said Elora in panic she actually thinking he got hurt perhaps she was wrong about the illusion! She rushed over to help him as other evne hte king came forard to help the saint to his feet,'Bring the best Physician and priest! You fools move!", he said shoving people aside at the order of the king he was placed in the kings own chambers and then set about being nurse by the best doctors and prayed over by all the priest/bishops/friars the king even commanded a personal prayer for the entire kingdom to pray for the saint Elora fearing for the whole things began to cry as she stayed by his bedside not aware of his real condition as she was finally left alone with him;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi knew he had to put on a good show and knew that Elora would get mad at him once she figured it out but he had to do this it would imbolden the ones he was looking for after all the great saint was not injured after all,he then reaches over and softly takes Elora's hand and gives her a smile."Don't worry Lady Elora our lord wont let his strongest be done in by a wound like this."He says keeping up the farce as he knew people where listening to them form the halls then he spoke to her mentally."Elora there are people in the halls outside the door i am not sure who they are."He then looks at her and smiles warmly,and squeezes her hand gently.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found herself sobbing quietly until she heard Satoshi's voice and she gasped reaching out to grab his hand as she took it between her fingers and kissed it,"My saint..", she said quietly hearing his warning she stood up abruptly and marched to the door opening the double doors she glared at her cousin and a archbishop, "What is the meaning of this?", she demands as he looked startled to see her, "How..", he asked as she commented, "The lord told my beloved saint of deception... but who would have thought I would have treachery among my own kinsmen?", she hissed; As she shut the door standing out in the hallway the bishop ran clearly terrified,"You know nothing..", said the prince bitterly, "Alas you can't just marry a saint by a drop of a hat it has to be ordained by God", he told her turning on his heel, as she glared at the back of his head, "Your father has already sent a letter to the pope", she said he stopped in his tracks hearing this,"Be aware...", said Elora almost threaningly,"If things were to befall a messenger of the king with such an important letter.. the king would see such as treason and may kill such person....", she then turned and left the hall leaving the prince sweating and anxious as he tried to figure what he could do in the meantime;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi sits in his room and knew full well who was on the other side and a twisted grin forms on his face as he could hear the yelling and once Elora walks back in and he gives her a warm smile."My you sound so angry when you yell my dear Elora."He says warmly and the archbishop didn't make it very far before he was pulled through a wall and was now face to face with two of the kitsune form Satoshi's group and two more walk up behind the prince."Is that true prince if it is it would be a real shame,are you upset you cant have her as your own must be so hard to handle being so low on her thoughts our master is all she is thinking of."Says one with a grin and it would soon be noticed by him that the halls where completly empty and the two of them had there weapons drawn then the other one spoke."What if your father found out about you and your sister I wounder what the shame would be like then."It was at this point they let there tails and ears appear."We will always be watching you prince remember that."They say as they both vanish and the hall returns to normal and the guards just look at the Prince."My lord are you doing alright."He asks a confused look on his face.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked on to her soon to be spouse as she heard him say that she sounded angry when she yelled, "For the most part a lady in this society will not raise her voice but I will go to my cousin the king and let him know of his sons treachery", she told Satoshi as she came by his bed side and asked,"Are.. you alright?", she asked feeling concerned for his fake wound not knowing it was still a trick; The bishop found himself in the room with the two kitsune women and he let out a terror of surprise,"Ill confess!", he said before they could even do anything to him; The prince finding himself locked in some kind of illusion found himself tumbling over his own feet at the sight of the kitsune women beautiful but deadly and he managed to look at the guard before breaking down into hysterical laughter, "They.. are in the walls..", he said before the guards looked alarmed, "The prince has turned mad tell the king!", he there was a rushing and then guards that helped restrain the prince as he began to laugh all over the place, "IN THE WALLS IN THE WALLS";  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles softly."I understand but I am sure he didn't act alone so we must be careful."He says warmly and he nods."Yes i am fine a demon attack is little more then a flash wound I will heal in no time after all i am not human my self."He says with a little laugh and he puts a hand on Elora's head,the girls looked at the bishop."Will that was easy you humans are so easy to get info out of so speak up mister and you can walk out of here alive."She says both there eyes where glinting in the dark light.As the prince was going nuts the two girls who had massed with him come running down the halls in new all white outfets that matched the saints marking them as part of his group."Whats going on is the Prince ok."They ask in worried voice.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked at him sighing softly,"I will leave you to rest my love..", she told him quietly leaving to find the king; The saint began to tell the two women the prince came to him bribed him to get the churched involved in the arrange marriage between elora and the saint and demand that he inquire whether it was legitimate for a saint to be married to a woman who had been rumored to be barren and her fathers reputation which had recently occurred; He then begged them to spare him and allow him to see the king to see about resolving this for everyone benefit; The prince was in a state of chaos and continued to foam at the mouth as he laughed,"We are not sure he has some king of bout of madness and he wont seem to stop staying they are in the walls please excuse us prietess's", they told them before taking the raving prince to his room where he would be tied up and hope the saint could help him;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:14 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles softly."Ok my love do give the king my regards."He says before kissing her before she leaves and the two Kistune grin at the man."Well done mister you wont remember this but you will still tell the king what you did."They say as the man appears in a empty room near the king and a voice in his head that was his telling him he had to inform the king about what he did,The other two ladies watch as the prince is taken to his room and then they walk into Satoshi's room and they close the door,and turn to him with grins."Well done girls but we should help the man soon and we should remove some memories and we should viset the princesses as well just to make sure."He says as he stands up and changes his cloths and with them leaves the room and moves slowly as he was "hurt" and walks up to a guard."What has happened to the Prince.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora made her way to the king by the time she entered the priest was on his knees before the king telling his end of the story while the king began to stroke his chin in thought he seen Elora entered and greeted her,"Welcome cousin what brings you here?", he asked,"I would like a private audience with you", she asked him, as he replied,"Very well...", he said,"I do believe though this priest owes you an apology", he said as elora turned to glare at the man,"Exactly one of the persons I have come to talk about..", she told the king,"And the other my son?", he asked as she looked up rather shocked,"You see this man has confessed all to me.. though the messenger has been sent out to the pope many of the nobles will want a clearing from the pope themselves.. I beg of you cousin", said the king with a bow of his head,"I will deal with my son personally but please.. I ask you to not expose him before his lords they will think bad will towards him.. I shall have him married soon I have already began to look at the foreign princess's there may not be many but any that are willing to leave their country and unite us together are more than welcome",he explained; As elora nodded her head,"Of course cousin I would not want the crown to have a bad reputation my cousin is a younger man and can be led into foolish thoughts of being with a kinmen such as myself", she said aloud; During this period of time the prince was shrieking in hysteria while the guards informed the saint of what happened,"He started saying they are in the walls and some crazy nonsense.. we fear to tell the king his son has went mad please..", said the soldiers dropping to their knees before the saint,"Please heal the prince.. please tell me you can save him..", they beg;.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games