Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi watched as she put on a show for her father and he was hiding a grin,this girl could play any man she wanted she was much like him self and its because of that is why he chose her.He then smiles and looks over at her and softly takes her free hand and gently kisses it."I am honored you are willing to choose me my lady."He says giving her a hidden wink as he plays along with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

"My dear benevolent saint.. I am blessed to be with you as well", she whispered giving him rather seductive eyes across the table her mouth watering at the aspects of being alone with him tonight made her body quiver,"My lord Danon", she told her father who was thinking about the furniture nervously,"I am sure Saint Satoshi would love to be with his future wife soon... perhaps you can go with the capital with us for his highness's approval", she suggested as her father nodded,"When.. Saint satoshi would you like to receive the kings blessing?", he asked;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed the look she was giving him and he couldn't hide his grin and his eyes glinted faintly at her and he even hides the fact he licked his lips form everyone but her then he turns to the lord as if nothing happened."Oh it would be nice to do it as soon as we could,we can bring you with us tomorrow as long you are well enough to ride that is and I would leave some of my ladies here to look after your lands till you return."He says with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:54 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched as her father nodded in approval,"Of course we leave at first light if you wish", he told him before seeing his daughters meek expression while she quietly excused herself to her father unannounced to anyone in the room other than satoshi she gave him a wink before she left and slipped out of the room; She would be waiting for him upstairs her body already tingling it seems when you were a young woman in love you wanted nothing more than to be with your intended love all day long; She paced before her fire place in thought about what she would like to do with her mother's estate knowing there would be much they would have to work on before her and satoshi decide to leave for his home country she assumed for a visit;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:02 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi nods to lord Danon and stands shortly after Elora left the room."Then we best get to bed early if we are to leave at first light."He says giving a bow before he makes his way to Elora's room and opens the door seeing her infront of her fire place and closes the door behind him and locks it behind him and walks up to her and warps his arms around her and whispers."You seem to have a lot on your mind,is there anything I can do to help you my love"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:38 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Now that they were alone together she could freely use his lanaguge as she spoke to him,"Yes and no..", she told him sitting down on her bed,"I am sure with the country knowing a saint will be living where we are at everyone will come to you the land will be rich and many will wish to be near you but..", she sighed,"There are not many people after the Great plague.. it nearly killed my mother and father I was fortunate enough to be born..", she told him quietly as she looked up at him,"I hope.. we will be able to make a prosperous home but I am unsure its only been 20 years after the aftermath..", she told him quietly,"I just fear for it to come again..", she whispered knowing that everyone feared plague as much as small pox; The killer of thousands;"Thought.. my silly ramblings must be nothing compared to a god.. who has more to his plate than he should take.", she whispered,"I just.. wish I can live long enough to make you happy..", she told him getting onto his lap at this time as she held onto him,"I.. know you said I can be given longer life.. but I wont live forever.. I am sure..";

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi listens to her and gives her a warm smile as she sits in his lap and he looks into her eyes."You have already made me very happy Elora its I who should be making you happy."He says his hands move up to ether side of her face and he holds her head softly and gives her a smile."Even if you can't live forever on the day you stop breathing my own life will end so we can both join the earth."He whispers before planting his lips onto hers in a deep and loving kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora was mesmerized by his gaze the feeling of his hands on her phase the taste of his lips that she barely heard his transition of love before she pulled away looking at him in horror,"No!", she said finding herself trembling as tears started to stream down her face,"You can't! your people.. what.. what if we have children..", her lip trembled,"You would leave them for me..", she whispered perhaps to him it didnt matter to die after living for 2000 years but to her it seemed he was throwing himself away so easily just for her sake and it shook her;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satsohi looks at her and softly whips the tears form her face."When some one like me falls in love Elora we can choose to live on after the one we love dies or we can die with them and be forever joined,some of the girls in my group have human mates and after my job is done here they will return to them and likely pass on with them when the time comes."He says,looking at her."I have only lived this long because I couldn't find any one for me to love,and our children will never want for anything Elora humans die and there children have to live with that why would us dieing be any different but till that day comes I want us to be happy and give our children and there children can be proud to call home."He adds as he wraps her in his arms."I love you Elora and if I had to live a day with out you it would be the darkest the world would ever see."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora clung to him trying to keep the tears from sliding,"I love you to..", she confessed as well,"I thought before.. it was a lustful desire.. something I couldn't contain something I wanted because I shouldn't have but.. I realized not having know you in my life what I could have to be and what I would have had to deal with in a world were men rule.. and women must follow", she whispered,"To be given the opportunity to become your equal and be at your side.. a chance of being my own person its more than I could have ever dreamed of.. you made me whole before I even could be broken by the weight of my responsibilities", she said holding onto him smiling as she lay her head on his chest,"To know when I wake up every morning to see your face... to feel the strange drawn power you have that pulls me to you.. It causes my heart to pound in a relentless thunder", she told him; Taking his large hand which she brought to her lips it was as if she could smell the earth around him already her senses seemed to melt and all she could think of was green and soil the sound of running water and the chirping of birds;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi listens to her and smiles softly as he lets his human form fade away and he looks into her eyes."You are the only woman fit to stand at my side my love."He says softly as his hands slowly slide down her body and then wrap around her pulling her to him and his eyes glint in the dark of the room as he leans down and kisses her as his tails wrap around them both he was going to make this a night she wouldn't ever forget.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:54 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Most easily the more erratic of the following nights she barely slept any and was glad for it but when the first light of dawn was there and even though her young body tried to tire determination caused her to get up immediately and dress, she was going to marry Satoshi end of story by this point if she let anyone else have her she would rather die; Taking herself down the stairs as her father was already rummaging the kitchen and talking to the staff,"Father", she said joyfully,"Are we nearly ready to leave?", she asked him grabbing an apple after a famished night; Her father nodded towards her,"As soon as the saint is ready we will leave immediately", [/]he explained,"turning to the kitchen staff,"The ride to the kings castle is nearly a full days ride; back the provisions and ready the horses now", he told them,;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi woke up as Elora got out of the bed and once she was gone he stood up and got ready and looked at him self in the marrior and grins before he was joined by the ladies and they all made there way down to the kitchen and he sneaks up behind Elora and whispers into her ear."Good morning."The girls behind him start giggling and then go help the staff with the food and horses.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:59 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

As soon as he appeared behind her she turned patting him on the shoulder smiling,"My lord Danon the saint is here we can take leave", she said looking up at satoshi with commanding eyes,"We are ready correct my dear saint?", her gaze showed she wasn't wanting to waste time on food or talk she wanted to hurry and get to the castle the sooner their proposal the sooner she could be married; The thought of waiting longer irritated her and the fact she had stay modest in the company of others made her angry to; She wanted everyone to know what was hers and make it clear;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:20 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles when he sees the look in Elora's eyes he knew what she wanted becuse he wanted the same thing."I will go start getting the horses ready."He says giving a smile as he starts towards the stables and gets there mounts ready.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games