Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi stood there among the flaming remains of every demon that was there and he grins as there souls start to swarm around him before he pulls them inside him self and then a bright light engulfed him and as it faded he was in his kitune form his white and purple tails whiping around him making the ground crack and open and his eyes where blazing purple and he spoke but no human ears could here his words."You can run to the ends of the earth but you can not hide form my sight or my rage,this is a call for all kitsune you are free to hunt."His voice was heard all over the world to every kitsune and as one voice they all spoke."Yes lord Satoshi."Even in the castle the wemon where almost compelled to this order but they where under another order that out ranked the order he just gave. He then turns to the king and his men and lifts his hand."You will forget everything you seen now sleep."He says as they all hit the ground fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:36 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora began to awaken not to long after she initially was put to sleep, she didn't feel any better for the kitsune were waiting to see if she wanted her memory erased,"Where is Satoshi..", she said quietly her face was pale as they looked about worried,"He should be returning soon with the king and his men", one of them told her as she nodded,"Is there a way... for you to erase what has been done to my cousins?", she asked as the women smiled,"We already earsed their memories", said one,"Then... could you erase mine?", she asked looking up at them as they blinked in surprised,"You dont..", began one,"Yes.. I dont want to remember what I had to see.. Its almost to much to bear..", she begged them as the eldest stepped forward resting a hand on elora's hand which began to glow,"Sleep sister", she told her as Elora's rolled back inside of her head and then she was asleep once more,"We will wait til his Lord returns and see what he wishes to do after telling hiim what we have seen", she told the others as they nodded;=  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi soon appeared infornt of the other five with the king and his men at his feet passed out cold and he was still in his kitsun form and he turns around to face the five ladies and they all dropped to one knee."Return these men to there beds and once you are done give me your report."He says before turning and seeing Elora asleep on her bed but he could sense the demons esense on her still and he grins as the demon had forgot to remove him self form her or the others as he could feel him on three people in the castle so he reached a hand over her and the demons esense was pulled off her and he held it in his hand and spoke,as he knew the demon could hear him."You have awoken me cat and next you move your end will come under dark fire and I will devower you little by little."He then sucks the esense into his mouth and eats it with a laugh that made even the foxes back away in fear,then in a flash he was in his human form again as the girls returned to inform him about what happened and he went with Elora's wish and removed her memories but kept them just incase the wished them to be returned at a later date and he then wakes her up with a gentle shake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora felt a soft shake waking her as her eyes slowly blinked opening smiling at the sight of Satoshi,"Oh.. you hello there", she said wrapping her arms around his waist and yawningg,"Where have you been..? Is it morning", she asked slowly lifting herself up she had no recollection of what just had occurred several hours ago;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles down at her."No my love it seems our little trip tired you out so i came to get you for dinner,and the king had some trubble on the road so I had to go help him,and i brough him back home to help him heal."He says as he helps her up form bed."But don't worry he is doing just fine for a king he has a warriors spirit."He says before the girls come into the room like nothing had happened and sees Elora clinging to Satoshi and they start giggling and smiling the eldest of them grins."Ok you two its dinner time you can do that stuff later tonight."Before giving Elora a wink and a smile as she starts getting ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:26 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked over at him her eyes widening when he said there was issues and the king was in danger,"Oh my", she said rather curious,"I wonder what could have attacked him", she then blushed when the kitsune mentioned her fond and closeness to Satoshi,"When do you plan on telling my father of your proposed engagement to me?", she asked him as she prepared to follow him into the dining hall, smiling to see the king having returned and praising the renown saint once more for his glorious acts; The king smiled as he seen the sight of Satoshi and his holy women,"Ah its the lord's saint!", he said with glee,"I have been so blessed to have you save my life once more I ask of you saint would you like to take either of my daughters if not both to be your holy women as well?", he asked him sincerely offering his children; Elora frowned she would not like her cousins being so close to Satoshi having finding it would cause her much jealousy which would look horrible on her with age, causing frown lines and stress beyond her years;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and looks at Elora and plants a little kiss on her lips before they arrived into the dinning room."Oh I was going to head there tomorrow do you wish to come with me."He says with a smile as the king and he bows his head."I am glad to see you in good heath."He says before the king offered up the two girls and after what had happened he felt he needed to protect them and he turns to them and smiles."What do you two wish for after all one must be willing to join us."He says eyeing both the ladies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The king looked at his two daughters as they both looked at their father the eldest stepped forward,"I would be honored to be with you but I know it would be more beneficial to you father if I or Anne were married off", she reminded her father,"It would help your kingdom in the long run with alliances to the kingdom", she voiced her fears of basically being placed as a nun; Anne looked rather worried,"I would join the Saint if that would please you father..', she said meekly she wouldn't mind being a nun but unlike her ambitious sister she wanted to be a mother and have a happy marriage; She expected more naive thoughts in her life time; The king turned to satoshi and then back to them,"I will not force you both to go with the saint but if you do not join him before he leaves you will be made to marry accordingly", he told them leaving the option to them as the saint wanted and then went to sit with his wife; Elora looked over at her cousins with a cool expression neither of them wanted to join willingly and she could tell by Eleanors expression she would want her head spot as Satoshi's favorite if she were to stay the princess was very eager to gather a position of power and would most likely take nothing less than a queenly position of another country perhaps one of the big power houses, England, France or Spain; Elora sat down for dinner with her family and satoshi and she watched the body language of the king and the queen they seemed rather happy the prince seemingly happy was asking his father many questions about his pilgrimage, giving elora gentle gazes when he glanced across the table at her after so long of being stared at and dealing with the partying of the kings return she stood late in the night and retired for bed making her way to her room she found her head aches from the wine in which she didn't take to much part in this time, she stumbled slowly down the hall, pausing at Satoshi's door;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles as the girls answer then joins the others for food and drink but returns to his chambers before the others and meditates for a while before he hears foot steps outside his door."You may enter Elora."He says he didn't have to see her to know who it was he could smell her,he was sitting in the middle of the room his legs crossed and his hands folded in his lap and next to him sat a small tray with a small cup and a bottle,the wine here was not to his liking but he did have some sake that he always had on hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:52 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora opened the door slowly as a soft creak could be heard then she entered the room slowly shutting the door with the click and her footsteps crossing the stone floor to kneel before him she would place her hands in her lap and have her eyes hazily look at him,"What are you doing?", she had curiously but rather slurred from the alcohol she in took earlier;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi looks up at her and smiles."I am medating it helps clear your mind."He says softly and noticed her slurred speech."Do you wont to go to sleep my love its quite late"He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked up at him, her gaze sliding to the floor,"Yes and no...", she said crawling forward she went to sit in his lip and wrap her arms around his neck,"Do you want me to sleep..", she whispered in his ear;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and wraps his arms around her and kisses her."not if you dont want to baby."He says softly as his hands move down her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora snuggled closer to him toppling him onto the floor as she lay ontop of him,"Not really..", she told him softly;
The next morning laying in the bed she found herself sitting up and stretching as she turned her attention to satoshi smiling as she caressed his face and made her way to the next room slipping in today she would return home after staying in the capital as long as she did; Finally with a new gown on and herself dressed she seen the other kitsune rousing as they prepared to leave as well; Elora was already well packed and heading to breakfast to sit down with the king that morning; A normal breakfast as usual and then off they were to the stables everyone packed away as the king was seeing them off,"Be safe on the road cousin", he told her warmly patting her hand and then turned to satoshi,"I hope to see you soon Satin Satoshi", he bowed respecitfully to him,"And may your journey be safe are you sure you dont' need the royal guard to follow you to Lord Dannon's estate?", he asked once more;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi soon got up after Elora and got ready and joined every one for breakfast and then they all arived at the stables and he smiles at the king."No my king let them enjoy some off time with there families we will be alright the less of us there are the faster we can ride."He says giving him a bow before he helps the ladies on there horses and then mounts his own."We will be back shortly so you need not worry."He says before he leads the others out of the stables and down the road.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games