Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

Time would pass as she bathed with the other women they seemed concerened but didn't want to pry either and remained silent smiling at her and talking about how they liked the land so far; Well after the bath when everyone was redresses Elora made her way back to her chambers only to hear commotion in the great hall as she peaked her head inside,"PREPOSTEROUS!", she yelled the princess as her brother,"I already made my decision and here you are trying to marry me off!", her eyes were filled with tears as her brother gave her a stern look,"My darling sister.. that is far from it.. the king of norway has been asking for you hand for over a decade now that your old enough to leave..", he commented; Elora pulled herself from the closed door smiling, it seemed things would be going her way; Upon leaving she headed back to the women's chambers and sat down to comb her hair as she sat down by the fire, humming to herself;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was laying on his bed when he sits up after hearing humming in the girls chambers and sneaks in and creeps up behind Elora and softly wraps his arms around her and whispers."You seem happier then before love did something good happen."He asks putting a kiss on her cheek and sits down behind her watching her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora felt arms wrap around her as she stopped combing her long brown hair and set it down only to cuddle closer to Satoshi as he asked if she was in a good mood,"Of course.. I am visiting the capital city with a man I love and its been a very good day..", she commented quietly feeling a woman assured of herself,"Why wouldn't I be happy?", she asked him remember what was to become of her cousin she smiled,"Satoshi... I feel as if I haven't explained alot of the customs to you that are here in germany.. would you like to hear them..?", she then leaned back to whisper in his ears, 'privately'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles softly and looks her over before he picks her up and carries her to his chambers and the doors close and lock behind them and he sits her down on the bed and sits beside her."I would love to have some privet conversation with you my love."He says softly keeping his voice low so no one would here them.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora's eyes gleamed,"Dont you mean we have unfinished business..?",she said tapping him on the chest playfully, she then pulled him down onto her as they were a tangled mess on top of the sheets; After a few hours of love making and explaining she told him as she sat down to on the bed some of the customs the ways of courtly love and how her cousin was flirting with him,"It seems though unfortunately for her she is being married... I shall say I was slightly jealous..", concluded elora pouting out her bottom lip,"For she is far more fair than I and seems rather.. bonny as well", she told him,"I suppose It is easy to be jealous of a woman.. that is far prettier than you..", she stated,"If one of your own kitsune.. women loved you.. I am sure you would rather return your affection than to me..", she said quietly, curling herself up into a ball,"I mean.. I'm human I'm going to die someday..", she whispered;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:39 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was listening to Elora and as she rolled her self into a ball he pulls her to him and kisses her."I chose you Elora not your cousin and the other kitsun do love me and i love them as well but I still chose you over them and they are find with it they where happy that i picked you."He says softly."They wont say it but they like you Elora and what dose you being a human have to do with any thing even we die we just live longer,Elora and we of the spirit clan can grant others with longer lives."He says before kissing her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:03 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora's turned to him as she heard him confess that he could also give her a longer life she wasn't sure how that was plausible but she believed him,"I.. never thought such things would happen..", she confessed upon noticing the sky was dark,"Whe-", she then heard a pounding at the door as her heart leaped out of her chest she looked over at him fearfully as she wasn't sure what to do as soldiers were pounding,"Saint Satoshi Please open up its urgent", they said sounding worried; Elora bit her bottom lip slipping from the bed onto the floor behind the large bed and laying there quietly hoping they wouldn't come inside;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi stands up and both of there cloths appear on them and he whispers."Don't worry i will make you invisable to there eyes and you can sneak out."He waves his hand and she vanished form sight and opens the door with a yawn."What is it sorry but my training has taken a lot out of me I didn't mean to sleep so long."He says warmly  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora blinked in surprised at the use of magic not used to it yet and managed to tip toe over to the door as the men began to inform Satoshi of what was going on,"There is a problem sir! The kings men were attacked on a high road there is some strange monster out there terrorizing the whole village about 5 miles from here there came back a messenger scared and frightened please Saint Satoshi Please help us!", the men begged feeling they weren't able to take on a demon alone; Elora catching the ends of the conversation as the pressed her head against the wall blinked in surprise and she felt fear if there were demons lurking not far from the castle they could hurt the people! She waited to see what Satoshi would order;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi's eyes narrowed as the man spoke and he nods."I understand but a horse would be to slow to reach them in time i am going alone my wings can only carry me."He says before he runs to a balcony and closes his eyes and gives a little parer and spoke."Oh lord of heaven above let your wings take me form this place."He says as a light shines down on him and large white wings form on his back."Tell the lady I will return the king alive and well."He says before he jumps form the balcony and he takes to the sky.It didn't take to long for him to find the demon they where talking about.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora felt her body trembling as she ran to the other balcony to watch from he end as satoshi took off into the air and she found herself watching in awe as he flew away.. just like an angel; She heard movement in the halls as the kings men raced she found herself wondering the halls in search for the queen but she was no where to be seen; In the main hall the prince was pacing back and forth as he demanded reports,"My father is in danger! we need to send everyone out there to save him", he shouted, trembling; He looked up as Elora entered the room,"Is the saint on his way to save my father?", he asked her pleading in his eyes, as she nodded slowly,"yes your majesty he is on his way please", she told him kindly,"Sit down for a moment I am sure his Majesty the king will be alright", she assured him as she made him sit the attendants in the room seemed to filter out and banish all the kings men were already pounding out of the stables with their horses,"Please cousin help me.. to my room I feel so weak.. and sickly", he said quietly tears dripping from his face; Elora helped him stand and walked him down the hall patting his back,"It will be alright", she told him,"Everything will be alright";  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:44 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi drops form the sky and lands infront of the king and his men his sword in hand."Your messenger made it safe and sound."He says softly before lifting his blade."I wonder what an ent is doing so far form home."He says under his breath as a light blue flame erupts form his blade and he runs towards the ent and cuts it cusing it to burst into flames but what the others couldn't see is that Satoshi sent the ent back into the forest and it left behind some leaves and branches that made it look like it burnt and the flames clear and Satoshi stood over the remains prying before he returns his blade to its scabbered and walks up to the king and takes a knee."I am glad you are unharmed."He says softly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:33 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora would help the prince to his room upon the door entering she would feel something odd happen as the prince stood straight up pulled her inside slammed her against the wall and placed a hand over her mouth,"Ssshh ssshh sshhh.", said the voice as she gazed up into what she thought would be her cousins green eyes but were actually red,"I can tell your alarmed look at you..", as with the snap of a finger her mouth was gagged and she was tied her entire body,"You know.. it was pretty easy.. manipulating him,", he said,"He is more afraid of being king than his sister", said the unfamiliar voice,"Who am I?", he grinned,"Just a high level demon an Actual Demon I have been trailing your Satoshi for a long long time now; let me show you a mental image of whats been going on for the past few days":

Evan walked the halls of the castle his strides quiet in the morning breeze sighing he managed to make his way over to what seemed to be a library in the castle upon sitting he noticed a rather strange book,"Kdivod", he read confused he opened it up finding strange writings the prince rather interested trying to decode the writings only for something odd to happen to him as he finally began to figure out the words, his eyes were slowly beginning to turn from green to a red..... In Evan's mind:"What! where am I?", he calls out in the darkness,"We are in your mind", says the demon as he turned to see a strange person someone similar to Satoshi's dress but had dark flowing hair and red eyes,"What are you..", he said in fear seeing the tails behind him which weren't that of a kitsune but of a 7 tailed fox-demon,"I'm a friend", he assured him with a wave of his hand the prince felt a surge of easiness in him,"What are you here for?", asked Evan as the demon told him,"I am here to help you.. I have noticed your pain for far to long.. I have known of your desires...", he showed an image of Elora,"She is but a fair beauty nothing more... I don't know what your talking about..", said the prince fearfully,"Ah but wouldn't think be more like something you would want..?", asked the demon showing him and Elora being seated in the Throne room with the German crowns on their heads freshly coordinated,"B..u...ttt..", said the prince seeing the image before him,"If you want.. it I can help you get it..", whispered the demon as the prince felt rather hopeless,"I mean.. I was going to ask father when he returned...", said the prince rather quietly,"Why ask? Why not let me adjust for you..", he patted the human's head as he then told him,"Let me take care of everything...", this resulted in Evan finally relinquishing his body over to the demon and when the demon stood up in the demon's body he smirked the first to silence would be a few people and then he could take action easily.. That following day later with his mother alone in her chambers,"Son I know you wish to have more commands around here considering you are going to rule germany one day but I fear your father will thnk you a tyrant", she told him,"Just remain cool and wait for him to pass..", said the queen sighing,"Mother... you seem rather troubled.. do you not like father?", he said rather innocently as the demon snickered internally at the answer,'That man? He tries to be self righteous and such coming about and going out and then giving favors to all these women don't think I dont hear the whores he has in bed at night when I have not that old and can still bear more children", she snapped,"What if there was an incident to befall father on his journey?", said the prince as he stood at the window the room was silent for a moment before the queen asked,"What do you suggest?", he smirked turning towards her... The next day follows His sister Eleanor was hounding him finally he made her come to his room,"What do you want?", he sounded annoyed,"You seem so full of yourself i'm tired of you running around her talking with mother in private and not letting me in on all the details", she snapped; At that moment the demon seen the ambition and he smiled,"Have I ever.. said how beautiful you were Eleanor?", he asked as he advanced on her,"Of course.. I'm beautiful", she said glaring up at him,"What do you expect?", she was rather prideful and vain,"I mean... how.. beautiful you really are..", he said stroking her face; The princess looked up at him confused as the demon's mesmerizing gaze began to take control of her and her body began to squirm,"Brother..", she said rather meekly feeling a hot sensation her bones as he pushed her against the wall pulling her arms upwards as he kissed her, It only escalated from there as after awhile he had her bent over on the bed, while they conversed,"Now.. If you want me to continue on with this.. sinful lust I want you to do exactly as a say..", as he smacked her a**, she let out a moan of pleasure,"Yes.. anything just.. keeping going..!!", she gripped the sheets as he told her how to flirt with the saint and then he would get Elora on his side by offering to help her while she would have to be upset about the fact she was being married; All the events that led to this day and time they were at right now;

Elora found herself disgusted and trembling as he finished the images in her mind as he smirked,"You humans.. are truely animals", said the voice snickering,"I never could have come up with such an elaborate scheme without the help of your primitive state..", said the demon,"And at this moment your love who is saving the king in his men from a lonely ent will find there is much more waiting in that forest ready to kill them", the Cheshire grin as he said,"But thats not the end of it you think what about me why am I suckered into this plot? Let me enlighten you dear..", said the demon as he leaned in and whispered,"While Satoshi fights off those lower level demons which I have a whole army of I'm going to r*pe and kill you so when he returns there is nothing left of his precious little human toy", Elora's tears streamed down her face,"Awww come now sweety", said the demon patting her little head,"Its what you ambitious pieces of s**t deserve", he sneered at her; He then added,"We also have a play mate look", he then pulled from a nearby wardrobe her cousin eleanor completely naked as she was being pulled by a chain around her neck her eyes had a distant and drugged look,"Come here and play with your cousin Eleanor..", said the demon chuckling;

Meanwhile.. The king turned to Satoshi breathing,"Thank you but.. I don't think that what was chasing us", he said pointing into the woods as there was a hundred pairs of eyes,"THEY ARE COMING BACK RUN", said the king as through the trees burst massive man eating demons some of them were human sized some of them as big as trolls but all of them pouring onto the village;

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:25 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

The walls of the room where the demon held both the women started to twist and shift and voices started to laugh then five figures come out of the walls them selfs."Oh so that was your plan hmm."Says a voice as the figures turn into the other five kitusne there weapons up and there tails and ears showing then two other forms appear the black and white foxs that Satoshi always had with him and then they spoke.and there voices sounded like many voices in one."We are the ones that guard this girl and you endanger her you a lowly fly on the wall."They speak and start to grow in size and a burst of magic rips out form them and the spell put on Eleanor was broken along with any other magic the demon may be using."We are life and death."They say as the woman rush him.

Satoshi noticed the demons running form the forest and his eyes narrowed and he tell the king to get behind him and then he spoke in Japanese but when he did his voice echoed across the land and could even he heard in the castle five miles away as the earth before him opened up with purple flames and he reached into the fire and pulled out a sword as long as he was tall the purple blade the calm look on his face was gone replaced by one of anger and rage as he swings his blade and a wave of purple light rips out form it and crashes into the demons turning many of them to ash,and the other kitsun knew the moment he pulled the sword that Satoshi was very very angry as the earth its self seemed to shake with every swing of his blade.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:50 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found her stomach churning and she moved her face away from the man's touch as he tried to reach for her gown only for the kitsune to burst in as they prepared their swords the man that possessed her cousin's body smirked,"Oh you ladys can join if you want", he licked his long tongue,"but It may take a few hours to please you all", before he seen them charge,"Oh fiesty!", then the body of Evan dropped to the ground instantly and out of it came a spiritual aspiration of the demon as he took on his own form and he pulled out a spear with two fiery ends and began to fight the 5 kitsunes as he found himself rather overwhelmed by their coordinated practice and smacked a couple of the pieces of furniture around as he found himself pinned up against a wall,"Oof! this won't do..", he said quietly feeling the kitsunes swords pierce into his limbs,"I'll be back...", he grunted pulling away and emerging into the walls of the castle as he had to flee from the wreckage that he caused to gain strength and fight another day; Elora was to shocked from all that had happened to her by the time the kitsune untied her and tried to soothe her by helping her cousins' on the bed she had trouble breathing and one of them knocked her out for the moment,"When Lord Satoshi returns we will ask him to wake her to see what she would like to do", said the eldest of the 5 as they nodded and then they went about dressing her cousin and putting all of the humans into their proper beds so that nothing seemed amiss;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games