Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi slowly sits up after Elora his slender yet well toned body was naked and he then noticed the rain has stopped after she spoke and he noticed her shiver and wraps her in his robe and gives her a warm smile."Do you want to head back or stay for longer."He asks her softly as he wraps his arms around her and softly kisses her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:54 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Felt warm strong arms her body be covered by robes and her body being pulled inwards toward her love,"They will wonder were we are..", she confessed her head rolling backwards to glance back at him,"If we stay.. they may send someone to find us..", she replied quietly, her eyes became lazy with luxury at the feeling of warmth on her back and she managed to shift closer towards him," I rather not wait til late noon...for there may be dangers here when the sun begins to set..", she replied turning herself over towards grabbing her arrangement of clothes;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:46 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satsohi smiles softly and nods."Yes i guess you are right better get back before they send out the army."He says with a little laugh before he kisses her softly and grabs his robes and gets dressed and once he was done he calls the horses over to them and pets them both."Sorry for the long wait you two but thank you for looking out for us."He says before looking over at Elora as she got dressed he couldn't take his eyes off her and he smiles."Do you want to ride with me my dear."He asks warmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:57 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Pulling her shift from the ground she noticed the blood stains on the white linen garment and decided it be best to be tossed or burned so her virtue would be secret until her marriage to Satoshi, as she put her light wool gown over her body side lacing her gown to her body and then produced the cloak over her shoulder she turned as she began to replat her hair,"No.. even though I would enjoy the luxury of being with you again.. I should remain.. unnoticeable until your announcement to my father', she told him tying the end of her hair with a piece of thin leather she asked,"You... will ask my father for my hand when the king returns correct?", she said doubting their situation and feeling as perhaps he may have used her;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and nods."I understand my love."He says softly and walks up to her and kisses her deeply."I don't know how long the king will be gone so I was going to do it sooner then that."He says warmly before taking her hand and helps her onto her horse then jumps onto his."Lets head back."He says softly as he leads the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:46 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Finding herself turned about towards him she was held by him once more as he kissed her again, while she smiled at him,"Maybe one day.. before I am to old.. we can leave Germany.. and travel to your land so I may know what your people are like", she said softly smiling, after he helped onto the horse the young woman began to make her way back with Satoshi; They would trot along for awhile as they came back to the castle a little past high noon,"Lady Elora there is a letter from your father", said a maid who came up with a letter to hand to the woman as she took it,"Thank you I shall read it in the privacy of my own company", she was helped down by the stable boy and turned to Satoshi,"I will be seeing you much later Saint Satoshi I have business to attend to", the young lady bowed as if nothing had changed between the two of them and went about her way with a sachet containing the soiled shift; Upon entering her chambers rare few of the kitsune women where there but those who were noticed immediately what had happened when they smelled the scent of blood, giggling softly to one another they went to congratulate Satoshi in finding himself a human mate while the young lady turned to open the letter with a series composure: While she pulled the shift out and tossed it over the flames she read the letter given to her by the light of the fire:

"My dearest daughter, there has been a fuss about the small baby it is a miracle he still lives though very tiny the doctors say he will be fine as if he were carried full term. My new wife has prayed in the chapel every day and true to what our Lord had told her she has remained Pious offering to serve in a nunnery once her son was of age; I thought to have hated the child in which I brought into this world but I in fact have grown fond of the tiny boy that is mine.. If only I had done it the right way my child.. When you are ready to marry let me know I will give you your mother's estates in the north to your future spouse; I will always love you my dearest daughter for you remind me so much of your mother.. if only she had live longer. Sincerely, You adoring father Lord Danon"

Elora read the letter and produced a soft sigh she thought perhaps her father would have been greedy and made her only take gold instead he gifted her, the lands of her mother in which she knew would be hard to do much with unless.. smiling she remembered Satoshi was a kitsune and even though he didn't show much of his power perhaps there was something the two of them could do and think of together to make the old castle prosper again as well as the town, getting out quill and ink she began to rewrite a response letter while she sat there thinking of her future;

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi and Elora got back to the castle and when she got a letter and headed off he nods."Indeed lady Elora."He says before he jumps down form his horse and pets his horse for a moment before he could hear the other kitsun running up behind him and before they could even speak he puts a finger to his mouth."Lets go work off some of that excitement shall we.go get your weapons and meet me in the training yard."He says with a grin and they all nod and run back to there chambers to gather the weapons and change into there training gear.

Satoshi made his way to the training yard outside the barracks where some knights where training and he smiles softly at them."I am sorry but could i barrow your training yard me and the laides are doing some training so they don't get rusty."He says and the captian nods but asks."Sir but wemon shouldint be on the battlefield."And Satoshi smiles."Oh is that what you think will you tell that to them after you see them fight after all they helped save lord Danon when his lands where attacked."He says before he walks over to a bench and removes his upper kimono and under he had on Hakama he then walks over to the middle of the yard and sits down cross legged and his eyes closed waiting for the others to join him as word started to spread that the saint was about to train.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

After having written the letter she made her way into the castle to find a messenger to send it back to her father, as she was roaming she stumbled upon her cousin the queen who was sniffing with some kind of bout,"The saint is practicing his sword.. I didn't know he fought", she said rubbing her red nose,"Yes your majesty he fought off and exorcised the demon that tried to hurt my father's lands", the woman was doubtful,"They say he did even my husband claims to have seen it but its odd..", she said,"No saint in history of the word has said to have ever fought?", Elora smiled,"You see your majesty he comes from a different country very far to the east the woman", thought for a moment,"More is making sense I thought it was odd how he and the women he had dressed careful my dear cousin", she said patting her head as she walked,"There is tales of kings that live in jungles having things called 'harems' and taking on many wives", she then left her with her thoughts as Elora frowned she had never heard of these Harems.. yes she was gifted with the knowledge to read, write, and speak many different languages but not know of the countries cultures; Frowning she made her way to the courtyard and seen him and his women preforming special moves dazzled by their fighting techniques that seemed more like a dance, the two princess's watched in awe and they even giggled fondly at Satoshi waving to him,"Would you take my favor as a token of my gratitude to you", asked the eldest who was by far much prettier than her younger sister and had her mother's pride;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi and the others where training with hand to hand combat and none of them where pulling there punches there was full contact as seen by every one when one of the ladies attacked with a punch and Satoshi cought it and flipped her over him self and she landed on her back with a hard thud but before he knew it another one was on him and kicks him in the side witch made him roll out of the way and hold his side with a grin."Good you are working as a team now,i am proud of you all now sit and ready your minds for next we switch to weapons."He says before noticing Elora and the two princess's and he walks over to them and drops to a knee."Good to see you all I hope you are having a great day."He says warmly and then when the elder princess handed him a ribbon he raised his head and gives her a gentle smile thinking it just a smiple gift he bows his head again."Thank you my lady."He says as he take it form her with a smile,not knowing what it meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched closely as he took the offered ribbon and she smiled rather pleased by the acceptance and bowed,"My dear Saint.. I am honored that you excepted my gift", she said watching him leave with the ribbon she and her sister giggled in delight as the eldest sister obviously though that she had won Satoshi's favor, Elora glared down from the balcony as a familiar voice called out,"Well Cousin I didn't know to find you here?", she turned to see the prince approach,"Yes it seems your sister is troubling the saint.. with flirtation it is very unholy of her", commented Elora rather stiffly not thinking about her event from earlier with Satoshi where she basically had relations with him outside of wedlock,"Yes.. her attitude towards him is rather such that cousin..", the prince leaned in,"I could handle that for you cousin.. I know it must be irritating watching.. as she flaunts herself on such a holy man..", Elora frowned,"I am unsure of what you talk about", she told him turning swiftly reminding herself to tell Satoshi later more about the culture of courtly love,"Farewell Lady Elora", he told her smiling as he watched his sisters glee and then walked away as well into the shadows;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi soon returned to the girls and they all stood up and grabbed there weapons and they readied them selfs as Satoshi slowly pulls his katana form his scabbered and brings it up and readies him self."Come show me how much you have learned."He says as two of them rush him one with a pull arm and another with a katana and he moved quickly and used the one with ah pull arm to block the one with a katana and in the same move he flips over them and sweeps them off there feet and then blocks a blow form another girl who had two katanas and after a moment of struggle he pushes her off him and jumps away as he blocks an arrow out of the air with a swing of his sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora managed to make her way down the stairs heading to see the rest of the competition when she noticed the princess's having a conversation on their way through the hall,"Your majesties", she said rather coldly as the girls looked at her puzzled,"Lady Elora?", said the eldest clearing her throat,"You seem in a hurry?", she asked her as Elora remarked,"I am going to attend the Saint's practice and watch", she emphasized the last word as she glared at the young woman who scoffed and watched her leave through the door,"Poor child she must think she is rather high in Saint Satoshi's favor", she commented while they both made their way through the castle conversing; Elora walked outside and sat down watching from a distance as satoshi battled several women she tried to contain her trembling anger reminding herself that Satoshi had already promised himself to her but wasn't that the fear? To always hope but never know her mind was spinning and between her naive jealousy and rage she began to feel self conscious.. compared to her thin soft light curves.. which were nothing to appealing her cousin was a glorified goddess and she knew it biting her lower lip she drew blood and went to press her fingers against the self inflicted wound angrily cursing herself for being so.. careless;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:30 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi and the girls kept training for a few more minutes before he stopped them and they all bow to one another."Well done you five now go get cleaned up."He says with a smile as he turns one of the knights the same one who talked to him before walks up to him and asks."Lord saint I have to ask why do you bother training these ladies they are weaker then us men and Satoshi lets out a laugh."Oh is that so then why don't you test your metal against one of them."He says before turning."Yuuki my dear come here,this knight has doubets of you protecting me."He says and the one with a yellow kimono walks over."Will then sir knight come and find out test your self against me."She says with a smile and the knight looks around as he felt he just got him self in deep s**t but walks with her to the middle of the yard and the two draw there swords and Satoshi grins as he steps away form them."A duel has been made and accpeted you may began."He says and the knight runs at Yuuki and when he brings his sword down she brings her katana up in a long cross cut and side steps in the same move letting the knight run past and when he turns to attack again he noticed his sword seemed lighter and he looked down to noticed his blade was cut in half and she was holding the other half in her free hand before she drops it with a smile."Our lord thought us how to fight and puts his life in our hands every day,if you think just because your a man you can beat me then you are fooling your self,your blade was weak and your faith is even weaker."She says before the whole group of ladies leave to go wash up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:52 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked up watching one of the kitsune women fight a solider to prove her strength and done so easily Elora stood up seeing the women were on their way to a wash she decided to follow it was better than sitting there simmering about the currently situation with the princesses and she couldn't be seen alone with Satoshi yet so she walked over to bow and congratulate Satoshi on his performance,"That was a well display of sword", she commented,"You are well trained Saint..", she concluded as she seen the women leaving for their wash," I shall be joining your women in bathing if you will excuse me", she said bowing her head solemnly before turning to walk away she didn't want to make eye contact in fear she would give away her emotions right now but now knowing to her that he could probably feel the aura of her emotions regardless at that moment, they would enter a rather decent Medieval bath house which had several wooden tubs shrewn about the place and maids had already poured hot water in them earlier letting them cool down to now a nice luke warm perfect for bathing; Screen protectors shrewn about the room for Privacy and Elora sat on a stool near the fireplace sighing softly as she un plaited her hair;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:39 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles as he sees Elora but he noticed something was off but he didn't feel it right to pry into it she would tell him later."Thank you lady Elora."He says with a bow before she turns to join the others with a bath and he turns and gets his robe on and lets out a long sigh before he turns and heads towards his room for a little rest.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games