Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles."It will take some getting use to Elora but it looks good."He says before they got into the dinning room and with all eyes on them he smiles softly at everyone."We are all honored to be your guests my lady."He says softly and then he looks at every one."Our dress is in honor of the angles but please take your seats and I will lead in a pray."He says as he bows his head and clasps his hands before starting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The people were obdient as they heard of the great wonders and those who had seen it that day were also in attedance no one would dare speak out against the Saint for fear of being called a Heretic and there was those who thought him awe inspiring as well as the beautiful women that acompanied him; There was a silent as he made the prayer(which I assume he did in the Latin language and not that in german) and then all would open there eyes after the blessed food as the Queen told them,"Eat", the music began and the party was in full swing; There was dancing for those after dinner there was plenty of wine and Elora drank a great deal of that feeling herself needing the liquid courage with so many eyes on her some, in awe, some in jealously, and some in a strange manly hunger, but with that being said there was many eyes following the whole congress of them all and Elora was quiet and remained so most of the evening as she let her Cousin and Satoshi Converse about the battle that just recently took place the exorcism of the demon and the miracle of saving the New Lady Danon in which gave birth to a very tiny son; Several hours later Elora was watching the dancers move her eyes following them her voice would be slurred if spoken to and she kept staring at the pretty lights and delicious food that wrapped around her;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi also had many eyes on him once the party started many young ladies where trying to talk to him or simply swoning over him and whispering about him to there friends and the other ladies but he spoke the the queen about what happened and told her all he dared about what happened after the battle once it was done he slowly walks up behind Elora and softly taps her shoulder."My dear lady you shant be alone come lets have a dance."He says holding out his hand to her with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora looked to him as he asked her to dance, she glanced at his hand which was extended outwards seeing if she would like to take part in the dancing she got slowly to her feet found herself staggering as she leaned in close to his hear to whisper,"If I dance I fear I may fall.. it will seem you will have to carry me about the dance floor for I have took to much drink..", she confessed glancing up at him a soft glow of a blush and hazy yet sweetly seductive glances at his face,"Would you pardon me.. to dance with another as I watch?", she asked,"Or do you prefer my company alone..?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi gives her a smile and gently whispers back."Will why do you ask I would much prefer your company."He says with a smile as he walks with her."Don't worry if you fall ill catch you so don't worry."He adds as he starts to dance with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:33 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found herself smiling blissfully at that aspect as they were sent onto the dance floor in the strange Japanese clothing she found herself easily maneuvering the dance floor with Satoshi's hands guiding her when she felt she would fall he would pull her upward with enough grace to make it seem likt it were part of the dance but the dance was causing her to feel even dizzier and by the first few songs she was so dancing she was clutching him for dear life,"My lord..", she whispered to him,"I need rest..", she replied defeated for it seemed she could barely keep her feet from swaying from her legs;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles as they slowly stop dancing and he picks her up gently and carries her to a chair and sits her down softly before turning and finding the queen and tells her."Sorry to cut the party short but lady Elora has had a little to much to drink so i am going to return her to her room so she can get some rest."He says with a bow before he returns to Elora and picks her up and with a smile he carries her to the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Being lifted was more than just a fantasy thrill but it was somewhat embarrassing as she kept her eyes downcast mostly ashamed of her drunken state; Her cousin seemed to watch from a distance nodding to the saint,"Of course", she didn't comment finding Elora's Gluttonous sin to be rather unfitting for a lady blessed by God; Elora was then whisked off Satoshi's movements seemed fluid as if he was floating across the floor and her eyes get veering to the darkened halls as if she could see the outlines of his tails and ears that weren't there; Once in her room she was placed on the bed,"I am sorry..", she started placing a hand over her face,"To have caused you to leave your party", she looked up at him somewhat humbly a crestfallen gaze non the less for her own actions she felt rather ashamed but he didn't seem to mind,"Where you.. not enjoying yourself?", she dared to ask;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:14 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles down at her after he lays her down."Oh I did enjoy my self the food was good and so was the drink but i think our little dance beats them all."He says with a little laugh before he helps her undress down to the robes under her kimono and then covers her up."Why don't you get some sleep and tomrrow we can go for a ride."He says softly leaning down and gently kisses her forhead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora was placed on the bed at the removal of her clothes she began to feel somewhat tense but relaxed again,'Wait wasn't this what you wanted?', she thought to herself as he told her goodnight and layed her down to sleep kissing the top of her head as she gave him a drunk yet confused expression,'If he leavees now.. you will never get your chan...', her mind drifted slowly as her eyes began to blink slowly closing as they did finally whisked away to the Lull of sleep;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles softly as she falls asleep and then when then others came in he kept them quite before they all got ready to sleep and shorty after they where all asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The moment her eyes closed that night she felt them slowly blink open only to bolt up in bed at the sight of dawn filtering in the window, blinking in the new morning light Elora found herself pulling herself out of bed a spiting headache enveloping quietly she redressed into her own gowns and plaited her long hair to the side leaving out of the room softly she walked the halls heading to the kitchen,"Good morning lady Elora", said a quiet voice as a maid passed on her way to light fireplaces and stoke them, Elora nodded making her way to the kitchen she requested from the cook a tonic for her head and sat down to nibble on bread and fruit along with drinking her tonic; She would find herself heading to the top towers balcony to get fresh air the breeze was soft that morning but she seen the summer rains that would come by noon she wondered if she and Satoshi would find shelter among the thick German trees;;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:39 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi wakes up as he feels a little light on his skin and sits up almost forgeting where he was and after a few moments he gets up and gets dressed as he feels his stomach rumble and he makes his way to the kitcehn for something to much and once there he askes the cook if he could barrow his kitchen for a little to cook and once he got the man to agree Satoshi starts cooking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:19 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora would then descend the stairs seeing as it may be another hour or so before Satoshi would be up she decided to sit in the dining hall near the kitchen she sat near the open fire yawning softly and keeping warm though it would be a cool morning within 2 hours they would have to kill the fires for the day would start to warm up tremulously; Feeling rather cozy she began to doze smiling as she tried to recall memorys from the night before while the sweet smell of food came from the kitchen lingering on her nose and causing her to become somewhat tranquilized by the scent;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:10 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi got the help of the cook and the others in the kitchen to whip up a breakfast for every one and after about an hour or so the dinning room started to fill up with the nombles and there guests the other kitsune walk in and they could smell the food and knew who was cooking and they started to laugh."How long has it been sense we got to eat lords Satoshi's cooking I can't wait."One says with a little laugh as they sit down around Elora."Good morning Lady Elora we hope you had fun last night it was nice to relax after all that went on."Says another.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games