Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koga nods as the wife of the Pharoah took her away then he turns to the Pharoah."I see,it likely lives under the sands and I am guessing it only comes out at night."He adds then he walks around his hand to his chin getting lost in thought then he sits down on the throne and and he folds his hands in his lap before his eyes started to glow again."Show me,it moves just under the dunes and the sand shifs as it passes."He says before sighing."Its moved beyand my sight."He says.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora was enjoying herself in the bathing house as she was being rubbed down with oils by only the highest of priestess and only the pharoahs wife and daughter attended on her,"Great Isis would you like some honey it is sweet and good?", the woman offered her honey freely to eat as Sephora dipped her hand into the honey mixture smiling,"It does taste very good", she said almost surprised as if this was the first time she truely had honey; There was something unfortunate that happened while they were bathing an adder began to slither across the floor and before anyone noticed a shriek went up as it went straight for Isis' ankle and the queen shoved her hand in the way of the adder taking the venomous strike,'oh...", she found herself dropping as guards burst through and they killed the snake on sight as Sephora jumped to her feet seeing the queen's body beginning to already fade from the powerful Venom,"Please help me into the afterlife Isis..", she breathed slowly as Sephora placed her hand over the bite and it began to glow and the woman was becoming healed by her powers as the venom left her body and entered Sephoras,"There is no need Great queen of Pharaoh I am here to heal you", she then ordered for them to take her to her room and have her rested and told the girl to go with her mother,"I would like to be alone", she commanded as if she was already having the authority naturally co-exist within her; She gazed down at hte dead adder that had been removed and she noticed the dark blood,"There is something strange here...", she whispered feeling oddly cold.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Pharoah go to your room and look after your wife it would seem something has gown wrong here."He says as he stands up and his eyes narrow till they looked like those of a dragon."And do not speak of this to any one the people must not know."He says before he walks down form the throne and starts walking to where they took Sephora and once in the bath house he noticed her standing alone with a blood pool and he looks down at it."Thats some potin venom."He says as he walks up to the blood and kneels down next to it."Using venom on gods is like a kid using a papeal against a tank."He says sense no one else was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora frowned,"I feel... a strange Ominous presences..", she said rather lucidly before she began to feel woozy and fell to her knees next to Koga she let out a soft cry of pain and then lay down onto her side as a smoke came into the room,"Why are you with my wife?", said a voice full of anger,"Give her back to me!", it demands as Sephora struggled to keep her eyes open,"W...wwifee...?", she said not understanding that it was Orsis god of death speaking as the fog rolled heavier into the bathhouse;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga lets out a little grin as the voice spoke,he knew who it was as soon as it said wife."Will hello Orsis its been a long time do tell me how is your brother Set doing."He says more as a jab at him then any thing then he holds a hand out over Sephora and she was wrapped in golden fire keeping away his magic."Sorry to disaport you but me and Isis have something we need to do."He says then his voice shakes the whole city."If you seek to interfear with me I will end you a simple half god."He says as fire erups form all the pires in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora found herself wrapped in a warm flame it did not burn her but kept her warm and she felt safe within it and we beginning to gain consciousness as she heard the conversation with Koga and the God Orsis she then heard him threaten Orsis and the god scowled and the fog began to disperse,"You may be stronger than me Ra but I will find allys in our world isis will return home to me", and then the fog was gone as Sephora found herself rolling out of the warm flame like Cleopatra rolled out of the rug into Julius Caesar room,"I feel strange...", she pressed her hand to her head feeling a strange sensation into her finger tips it was a few moments later the pain was gone,"Why was Orsis so keen to have me return home?", she asked,"It doesn't make sense", she said quielty;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga grins as Orsis spoke before leaving and he laughs at the threat,he then turns and looks at Sephora."Thats because Isis is Orsis's wife."He says before he helps her to her feet."It was Isis who put Orsis on the throne when he was alive."He adds."It was also Isis who turned him into the god of death when she tried to bring him back to life after Orsis's brother Set killed him and cut his body into peace and hid them across egypt."He says  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:26 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora found herself shaking her head for a moment she actually felt like isis and it was abit scary but when koga began to speak she became herself again,"Oh man that Sett guy is such an a*****e", she grinned giving a soft chuckle she then sat down on the stone steps near the river bank and sighed,"So there is the god of death we have to deal with and that worm out in the desert ancient egypt isn't all rose petals its got thorns to", she said gazing out over the water the fire in the room was so bright it seemed like there wasn't any darkness in it,"I'm glad you are getting a good foothold on your power", she told him finally;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:37 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga looks over at her."I think that might have something to do with my knowledge of history and mythology."He says before he walks up and puts a hand on her shoulder."Just talk to Isis she wouldn't have let you use her form with out trusting you,just like me I feel Ra in my mind and hes shown me how to use his powers."He says  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora found herself nodding in response to Koga,"Your right I just need to do that Meditating thing right?", she crossed her legs bring her arms out next to her fingers touching as she found herself closing her eyes and breathing out slowly in his view of things she was floating softly in the air meditating but in her mind she opened her eyes only to find herself in the exact same bathhouse but it was daylight out and there was a soft chirping of birds she stepped forward to glance into the crystal clear water and found her actual reflection of red hair and green eyes gazing back,"Where am I?", she said turning her attention to a woman's voice,"We are in your mind", she turned to gaze upon a beautiful Egyptian Woman who sat upon a decorated chair half lounging upon it she was covered in gold,"So your isis", said sephora walking forward as she smiled at her,"You two are playing gods?", asked Isis amused,"Yea... me and koga thought it better than trying to come up with some excuse to what we really are... we aren't even sure what we really are anymore", she shrugged sitting across from the goddess on a decorated chair,"I hope you enjoy your stay in Egypt but know there is a great darkness there", said Isis concerned,"Really?", asked Sephora curiously leaning in to listen,"You two better be careful I am sure Ra has already told that boy", she nodded towards her,"And not all is at it seems you may find deception even in the safest of places just be careful", she warned her; Sephora blinked at her,"Can we still die?", she asked, the woman frowned,"Sadly no you are actually cursed with immortality but it doesn't mean you can't experience death", she told her she gestured her towards the water as the image began to fade away like ripples in a pond,"I'll be around just reach for me", was the last thing Isis said before Sephora's waking eyes actually woke and she gazed into Koga's,"What do you think we should do?",she asked standing up as she placed a hand on her hip fully enlightened by her conversation with Isis;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga stands over Sephora as she was talking with Isis and then he turns to her when she spoke."I am not sure even Ra is talking in riddles,did you happen to ask her what we should do about her husband because in all honesty I would rather not fight him,when he was alive he ruled over egypt with a gentle hand."He says before he starts walking towards the exit."Our party is about ready to start we cant be late."He says.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora walked with him out of the bathhouse,"To be honest no she didn't say anything I'm assuming since we are playing them we have to play their roles to", she shrugged,"I don't feel like being committed to ties right now so I'm going to tell oh husbo I'm taking a break", she said as they entered the edge of the party where the festivities were and dancers and servers and slaves and lords/ladys were all present everyone that was important in Egypt was there and even Egyptian standard people; She then talked with Koga,"I mean what would you do if you were forced to have a wife as soon as we land in a new world? You just gonna deal with it and make babies or something?", she turned her eyes around the room spotting the 'punch bowl' she nudged koga in the chest abit with her elbow,"Hey koga...", she said whispering,"We don't have to worry about being under age", she winked at him nodding her head over to the liquor;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga tried his damnedest to hold back his laugh but when she elbowed him he laughs a little."Ya hes going to be pissed at us."He says between laughs then he walks over to the bowl and gets some for him and her then he hands it to her."Ok now a little speech to start this shindig."He says before turning to the people."To the people of Egypt lets this night start a new world where our people will not fear beast nor man,so drink and make marry and let the heavens above hear your joys."He then lifts his glass and downs it before grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:57 am
Pagan Yanik

She walked over to Koga and took up the glass what happened after that was a swirl of stuff she continued to drink dance with the people in their native dancing and even began to crack jokes with some of the nobles she would then sit down in her throne which was erected by Koga's own and go on about singing some song about elephants that she made up, while she was doing her 6th glass,"and the world goes wooo", she sang smiling at the people below her she was pretty tipsy and thinking of doing alot of stupid stuff but she had some kind of constraint from doing them like as if Isis was watching over her from within her mind; She had two priestess fanning her and she had another individual giving her a foot message like she requested while someone stood nearby to fill up her cup she couldn't find Koga but she was pretty sure he was having some kind of fun doing something;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga was enjoying the feast and was walking around with the people getting to know them,he talked with every one form the lowest to the highest he was even doing a little magic for the kids. After talking he was walking back up to his throne when he bumps into the Pharoah's daughter and she dropped the plater she was carring and falls."Eep."Was all she could muster and then she looks up to see he run into her and she sees Ra looking down at her and she starts bowing and she kept saying."Sorry" Over and over again and Koga smiles before keeling down next to her,she was 16 or 17 "Why are you apologizing I was the one who rain into you."He says before helping her to her feet and drys her tears."You have nothing to worry about"  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff