Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

Elora nodded to him as she followed lead descended the stairs they would enter the chapel as there was prayer going on while the pope continued to pray in Latin blessing the saint and his victory for the demon and then when Satoshi entered all eyes stop praying and turned to him as they seemed to find his appearance of the most important appeal, Elora walked behind him solemn as she approached her father and their cousin,"Father", she kneeled to him,"What bring you here Saint Satoshi?", they asked as they looked upon the saint,"Father the saint has asked me to speak in his stead", she told them as her father was going to argue there cousin silenced him,"You have been in the company of his holiness?", he asked her, as she nodded,"He has requested that I attend to him in your castle when you are on your pilgrimage..", she told him quietly gazing up with soft eyes at her cousin's confused face,"Why would he need your assistance at the castle my dear cousin?", asked the king,"It is the will of the Lord", she told him,"Saint Satoshi has asked of me to help him in attendance to the customs here since I am yet still a maid pure or untouched by man", she told him, as the two exchanged looks her father lowered his head,"If it is the will of our patron saint that my daughter is to go into your services I ask that you release her when you have no more use for her", he begged satoshi,"She is the only heir to my line and upon if she is not to have a good marriage my lineage will fall", he told him; As the king patted Elora's fathers back and smiled at satoshi,"I will secure a good betrothal for your daughter", he assured him,"But if your daughter were to serve the Saint then it should be as such", he told his cousin before turning to Satoshi;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi let her speak and he softly folds his hand in front of him and a soft white light and when he moves them apart a rosary appeared out of the light and he lifts it up and then softly puts it over Elora's head and a cross glows softly."The lord walks with her as he dose with me."He says softly then looks to her father and his eyes narrow slightly knowing full well the man was the father of the maid."Our lord sees all Lord Danon,bring her in."He says as two of the other kitsune bring in Elora's maid and Satoshi softly folds his hands and bows his head to her."So glad you could join us my lady."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Danon felt hot and scared as he the woman that carried his b*****d child was stepped forward with two kitsune women as, he felt himself sweating profusely as the king approved of Elora's connected to the patron saint he looked confused however when the woman stepped forward one heavily pregnant,"Father it is time for you to purge yourself of your sins for sleeping with this woman who was once untouched maiden and then causing her to be pregnant with a child", the king turned and glared at Danon as he said,"Cousin I understand that the law permitted wives to share their husbands because of the populations low birth rate but she is but a child", he snapped seeing as the girl was just 15 and she stood there crying as the king scolded Danon and then glanced at the teenager,"I apologize patron saint for the obscurity of this woman's condition unknown to me", he then offered his hand,"I can force my lord danon to take this woman as his second wife and claim the child as its next line heir unless its a son", he told him;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:19 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi lifts his hands to calm every one down."Lord Danon I understand you lost your wife tragicly and wanted to fill the space left in your heart yet you did it with a woman yet of the age of marriage."He says then he turns to the maid."Abigail I ask you child did you wish for intercorse or did the lord force him self on you when you went to serve him in his room and child you may speak freely here so you have no need to fear."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Abigail's lower lip trembled in the presence of her lord, the king and the patron saint as she dropped to her knees crying,"I did it because I wanted to..", she said,"I seduced the lord in hopes for a better life..", she burst into tears,"I wanted him to marry me so I could be the lady of the house and force Elora to serve me", she cried uncontrollably as Elora's jaw nearly dropped with shock.. all that time Abigail looking on with discontent at her she could sense the unease sometimes with the girl a feeling of unwanted; Then it made sense the rumor of her bleeding being strange, the mention of a rumor of her being baron it was all her she wanted to destroy her chance yet she didn't realize she was secretly helping Elora out in Elora's contented mind, the king was furious,"Woman what do you have to say to yourself? trickery of that degree would be content of conspiring with the devil", he turned to the saint,"Do you see the evil in her heart? Did she try to seduce my cousin with the help of satan?", he demands;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:49 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi walks up to the girl and kneels down in front of her and puts a hand on her head and closes his eyes and his hand glows softly."No her actions are her own she speaks and acts with honest,you foolish child your heart was braking and you only seen one way of getting what you wanted."He says as he stands up and turns to Lord Danon."Its a sin to bed a woman who you are not wed to but an even grater one to bed one under the marring age Lord Danon the child she now bares is yours and as such once its born it will be yours to father that will be your atonement for your sins and young Abigail once this child is born devote your self to the lord and you may yet be saved form your lonely life the both of you stay true to the lord and he will lead you down the paths you are meant to be on."He then walks to the alter and a soft blow iments form it."Lord Danon and young Abigail step up to me please."He says sfotly  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The king was outraged,"But.. Saint Satoshi..", said the king applaud,"You are going to bless this union even though her intent is malicious?", he said seeing as he would have had her burned,"Are you sure that the lord would allow her to live after confessing she was trying to take control and power from my cousin Lord Danon? She should be cleansed! She has been involed with the devil!", demands the king as Elora who was so overcome with emotion found herself trembling as a few tears slid down her face even though the glowing rosary seemed to cleanse her skin from being flushed with emotions the water glistened on her skin as she stood there jaw dropped by such a thing; Danon on the other hand rubbed his face knowing he f*cked up and walked forward frowning as he looked down at the crying Abigail,"If this is a boy I refuse to claim it as my heir", he told the king angrily;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi claps his hands loudly and there was a clap of thunder."Silence."He says his voice booming outward."I said nothing of marrge and Lord Danon you will do as I instruted or you will suffer the might of our lord or do you oposs his will."He asks him before folding his hands softly and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath and kneels down as the alter behind him starts to glow."My lord what is it you wish me to do."He asks softly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

There came a voice to Satoshi in which he probably never heard before,"I am surprised you have come to me when your people do no believe in my faith", it told him,"Yet you seek my guidance as all children will seek their father", then the voice told him,"Danon has laid with a woman without marriage the ways of these peoples culture needs to change I do not respect the sins they commit on a daily basis even the sharing of husbands to wives.. though people will do as they must to repopulate the earth", it then continued,"Tell Danon he is to marry the girl whom seduced him but she is to remain Pious and they are never to sleep with one another again Danon is then to take the child and raise it as his own regardless of the Heichary of this arrangement I will leave that to my children for they have their own system of how their culture is made and done", it then continued,"Tell them be kind to one another love one as you would love thy neighbor I implore you to stay for this girl remaining life for if you were to leave she would fall into the hands of man and man is still corrupted by sin easily", he told Satoshi,"Take her as your wife or take her as your friend I do not care but watch her for the remainder of her days for she has thought of the goods of countless people even though her culture has taught her to fear your kind and shun those who are different"; That was all the voice said and thus he would be given an Answer the room was quiet all eyes turned to Satoshi as he seems to be given the answer in which he saught;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi bows his head"I only wanted your input that is all and thank you."He says to him self before he slowly stands and opens his eyes and spoke what the voice said to him and once he was done he falls back into a chair short of breath and he takes a deep breath and slowly stands as the sun shines through the windows "Our lord has spoken and his will shall be done."He says as he starts walking slowly and turns to the group and bows his head before he leaves the room and walks down the hall.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

So before everyone it was proclaimed the new lady danon would be Abigail but she would reside and have no power; The woman was to rise as the priest began to anoint the said marraige that was already approved by God and the couple was wed on that very spot by order of the king; Lord Danon was very angry but kept his composure as he to told his cousin the king,"I shall after this child is born take a pilgramage and set out alone and repent for such said sins", he told his cousin who nodded the king would leave at dawn and would need rest for his pilgramage so he decided to take rest and would set out in the morning with nothing but a linen shift and nothing more for he would not wear shoes or crowns or jewels and he would remain as the common people half of his men volunteered to go as well many of them having commited sins they wished to clear up; Elora looked over at her new stepmother 2 years her junior and found the woman despite having cried most of the time managed to smile somewhat; Elora slowly shook her head and she left the chapel in search for Satoshi in which she would then re-enter her fathers castle and find him back in her father's room,"You tire?", she asks as she wondered,"Did you really speak to him? Or Lord and Savior?", she asked rather awed;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:36 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi turns as Elora comes into the room and gives her a smile."Indeed i did he seemed rather surprised about it as well."He says as he sits down on the bed."He also told me something else that I didn't wish the others to hear so i am glad you came here."He says as he waves to the chair."Please take a seat and i will tell you what he said to me."He says and after she took a seat he spoke again and he told her what he told him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:29 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora listened quietly and then after closed he eyes before slowly looking up at him,"He knew of my desires towards you perhaps that is why he asked this", she frowned,"I apologize for such misconduct on my part.. for I am a Lady and being a woman I should not be aloud to have such intended desires",she confessed as she then asked,"I would ask you to respect my God's wishes but I can not put that upon you for someone who does not follow in the ways of his faith", she then turned toward the door,"If you wish to leave after the kings return I can help you ascend for home.. I will not ask you to stay", she told him quietly turning to leave;  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and as she turns to leave he puts a hand on her shoulder and speaks softly."I didn't ask you to come with me just because you know this land Lady Elora he never had to ask me to stay with you that was my plan long before he spoke to me."He says smiling at her and he turns her around and kisses her forehead softly and looks down at her before hugging her gently."Now its getting late so you may want to get some rest after all tomrrow we have a little advanter to go on."He says with a laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora felt her heart beating faster as he pulled her closer to him as she gazed up at him probably more hopeful and awed than she thought she could have possibly been,'You.. were going to stay with me no matter what?", she said feeling herself be told to run along and rest for they had a long day tomorrow,"Yes..", she said finding herself blushing as she ran along,"Goodnight", and with that she left the room and headed to her own room feeling her heart wanting to explode from her chest she placed a hand over it taking in deep breathes as she braced herself before her door,'Is this what love feels like?', she thought to herself;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games