Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Satoshi

Satoshi turns to the two girls behind him and they nod and fallow behind him as he runs up the steps to where the archers where and the three of them jump off the wall and land on the shields before they started running towards the archer lines and once there they started to cut them to peaces they where lightly armored and only had daggers for close range battle,after the archers fell the three of them started running back towards the bridge and the shield wall."We have reinforcements."He tells her again through telepathy as the other kitsune joined the charge along with there men so now five kitsune and 40 men where rushing to the back of there defancive formation  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora waited out the storm until all the archers in their backlines were tooken out even the enemy was confused at all the high jumps and how they seemed to glide back over the wall or disappear in midair to their beliefs when she heard the reinforcements it was still risky she feared for these peoples lives,"We stall!", she told him she stood up rushing to the king's road hoping to hear thundering hooves, but there were non,"Pick off what you can retreat to the left side of the forest if you must and wait", she finally told him as she watched from her tower the fighting below,"ALL MEN PREPARE THE GATE", she was shouting to everyone inside making sure they were ready for that battling ram as the enemy tried to get closer again;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:01 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi and the others where moving people around and then he hears a yell of pain and turns around to see that one of his people was hit by an arrow and Satoshi's eyes flash and he lets out a growl and jumps form the ground over the wall and lands behind there battring ram and he changed into his true form and was wrapped in purple flame and his eyes where glowing behind his mask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:27 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched as her mean were setting up barraces near the front of the castle before the drawbridge was let down on the cascading turks while those who couldn't leave fast enough were squished under the pressure of the gate as her men who set up baraccedes raced out charging while Satoshi and his people charged from the back feeling overwhelmed the turkish commander split his group and told them to attack each one while trying to push into the castle at around this time Elora seen her father struggling with the man at the gate trying to get it back up again as she heard thunder hooves in the distance and seen her cousin and his entourage of hundreds of soliders come charging in on horse back,"I knew it", she smiled seeing as the king was not likely to deny a relatives call especially lose land to another country at this time;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:57 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi was angry but the moment he got a signle form one of his men he calmed down and returned to a human form it was there kings men so he then lifts his sword and every kitsune sarounds the men at the gate along with there leader and in clear turkish Satoshi spoke to them."Put the weapons down or face the endge of our swords."He then had to qucikly do a backflip to doge fire that came form there leaders mouth,he then fires fire form his fits and feet as he keeps trying to attack."The man is possessed by a spirit of fire move back to the walls let me handle him."He yells to the others as he keeps dogeing the fire(Think fire bending form avater) the man couldn't speak but he growls and fires more blasts at Satoshi who blocks them with his blade cutting some in half,he then jumps back and slides to a stop before takeing a knee and bowing his head."I can use this to my idvantige wonderful."He says to him self then he stands and points his sword at the man."In the name of my lord in heaven I shall not let a demon like you wonder the earth."He yells loud enough tor the people on the walls and in sound the castle could hear him sense the sounds of battle have died down,he then slowly lifts his blade in the air and the clouds seem to part and a light shines down on him and he then makes the form of a cross with his free hand and then shouts."May god have mercy on your soul."He then rushes the man and cuts the man's head off and the body bursts into flames and falls to the ground and soon only ashes remained.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:06 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora and her people watched all below as her cousin came in surrounding the remaining turks they all heard Satoshi as he warned about a fire demon as he preformed a rather incredible stunt that even Elora thought he was god ordained; The king jumped down from his horse and bowed to him and everyone else did as well as if he were a saint sent from God, Elora's father came out through the draw bridge seeing his people bowing and the king he then fell to his knees flat on his face,"Great sovereign that graces us by dispelling a demon I beseech you", said the king slowly rising as his people remained on the ground by the command of a hand,"You have graced us with your presence May I ask for your name?", at this point Elora was peeking from beyond the wall just the tip of her head could be seen as she to was suppose to bow when the king;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi slowly returns his sword to its scabered and turns to see the king and all the others bowing to him and form behind his mask he grins and as the king stands he drops to a knee and puts his right hand over his heart and he removes his mask laying it on the ground."Your highness I did not expect such a man to join this battle you honer us all."He says before lifting his head."My name is Satoshi I am not form your land yet the lord called me here to help his people and i am glad I did for that demon would have racked havoc on this land."He says returning his head to a bowing positoin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:30 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

"Please call me Louis", he told him gratefully as he smiled at him,"You may all rise", he said in a loud enough voice for everyone to get onto their feet,"I am pleased to know you were here to help my cousin before they were invaded I am sure I would have never made it here on time", he told him,"And to have come to us at such a time where a demon would have wrecked our lands I can not thank you enough! Please if there is anything you desire or need let me know and I shall grant it to you immediately", he told him, Elora raced down the stairs as soon as she was able to get to her feet wanting to be outside with the rest to see through what was going to happen;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:44 am
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi slowly stood and smiles at the king."As you wish Louis."He says bowing his head again."I have been chasing demons like that one across the land i am just happy I was here to help."He adds then looks over at his people make there way over to him and all of them drop to there knees and the girl still had an arrow in her shoulder."Lord Satoshi please help my wound pains me."She says and he walks up to her and smiles."Thank you for your help today all of you did all you could and I couldn't thank you enough."He says before he brakes he arrow and pulls it through her arm and then closes his eyes and starts to give a little preier and puts his hands on eather side of her wounds and takes a deep breath and a soft light shines down again on him and her and her wound starts to heal,and once he was done he slowly stands and stumbles a little."Forgive me I am feeling rather tired."He says before falling backward and acts like he fanted form being tired.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:06 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

The people gasped as he preformed the miracle of healing as he began to feel rather tired from the performance and the king began to cry in joy,"The Lord has blessed us!! by sending one of his disciples!", he then ordered for men to come forward and carry Satoshi,"His followers are women sacred women of God!", said the king,"Have them put in the best rooms in this house let us go to the church and pray! I shall preform a pilgrimage in this saints honor!", he then said,"Until my return Saint Satoshi shall govern the lands of Germany under God's rule!", he then immediately walked into the castle and headed to the chapel and him and his men where on their knees praying in the church there they would remain for hours praying in Latain; Elora rushed forward with the men that were ordered by the king to carry Satoshi inside along with her father who was bewildered and then they all ascended the stairs and afterhe was laid to rest in her fathers bed she found herself kneeling at his bed head bent,"A saint in our house", her father began to cry,"Its a glorious day after so much death and famine the lord is watching his flock", and then with that he and his men left to join the king in prayer in which Elora looked at Satoshi concerned cradling his fingers in her hand;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi could feel him self being lifted and all of the girls who where with him all got taken away to there rooms and once he was alone with Elora he slowly opens his eyes and was about to speak when he noticed she was holding his hand and he just smiles then spoke softly."Lady Elora such a lovely surprise to wake to."He says weakly as his hand slowly turns and takes her hand."You are unhurt right?"He asks slowly looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora found herself looking up with a few tears sliding from her face,"You are unharmed right? You seem so weak..", she said quietly squeezing his fingers with her hand gently,"I thought perhaps.. you were not affected so greatly.. though I feared when you fell it was serious", she told him, as she looked up rather frightened,"The king wishes to leave on pilgrimage leaving you in command of his country until he returns.. but that will mean you shall leave me soon", she told him bowing her head she rest it next to him,"He shall leave in the morning they are all in the chapel you are not proclaimed as a saint.. the people will listen to your very words now..", she said softly trying to find comfort by being next to him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi reaches out and puts a hand on her head."You don't need to worry about me I just used to much power and healing my friend was hard work."He says with a smile before he slowly sits up and takes a deep breath."A saint hmm and why would the king live his lands to a man he just met."He then stands up and looks over at her."Why don't you join me then come with me that way I would never leave your side."He says as he holds out a hand to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora went on to explain the situation in depth for him,"For a patron saint of the lord to show up and destroy a demon the residing ruler would feel obligated as his honor for being proclaimed God's choosen leader to take a pilgrimage and thank the Lord for sending someone to save us from the opposing threat", she then went on,"I would have to come up with an excuse.. for me to be with you.. I couldn't possibly just accompany a Saint with probable cause", she explained,"But if you were to back my speakings with my father and the king then I would be allowed to accompany you to my cousin's castle for council and rule on how this land works", she lifted her head,"I thought a god couldn't be harmed? Do you.. feel pain from...", she began,"Healing your wounded comrade?", she asked him;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi looks over at her as she explained to him what was going on."Oh i see so its more of a customary thing i understand it more now."He says then he stops and pulls out a little knife."We are not gods Elora we are hmmm how best to put it we are normal living beings given powers form the earth its self to protect it form harm,my friends are lesser Kitsnue as i am greater they only have four tails thus have less power but still far more then a normal person but when they get hurt they heal just as a normal human would heal but for me."He runs the blade across his open hand and the wound heals almost as fast is he made it."I heal faster then them all so i used my healing on them but doing that makes me tired sense i am healing a part of the world its self when i heal them."He says with a smile as he puts the knife down and smiles."Now lets go see your dad and the king."He says claping his hands and his cloths change slightly still the same outfit but with a little more white and the back of his kimono was a cross embroidered on it."Come lets go see how they are doing."  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games