Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annisa nodded as they finally landed on the island in a large tree branch as she told him,"If you focus them on the frontal I'll sneak behind and take out the back line", she promised,"As long as I don't get back lined", she shook her head,"I don't think they expect anyone to help you though thats probably where they are going to mess up", she smirked;

[next reply longer sorry for short responses its easier o-o to get direct feed back xD]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga looks up at her and grins."Thats my hope he closed his eyes and started chanting as he started placing lighting mines around the place where people would be landing and then he sent Annisa a party invite and looks at her."Just incase you get close to the mines you wont take damage."He says as both of his swords appear on his back."You should go hide on the other side of the island so your not spotted form any scouts they may have once my mines go off you can sweep in and hit them form the back."He says as he sits down corsslegged on the ground and closes his eyes.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:30 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa could tell this was going to be serious as soon as explosive hit the situation,"Okay gotcha..", she said warily making her way back around the small island and setting herself on the edge of a mountain to watch in the distance when they would start going off that would be her que to dive in,"I hope he takes care of himself til then", she turning her attention back to watching and listening; It wasn't long when she seen them come flying in there had to been several dozen of them and her eyes nearly popped out of her head,"Look at all these greedy players!", she gasped finding herself shivering at the maxed level players who were coming to take him on,"This guy is nutts... got alot of gutts though..",she told herself aloud blushing as she realized before hearing the explosions,"Its my que better get going..", she went flying preparing to see what was going to happen in the next few moments;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:42 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga could hear them coming in and he opens his eyes and sees them and grins."Will then it looks like it might be a far fight."He says as he stands and the moment some of the tanks touch down they set off the mines he put down and snese all the tanks where so close they all took the hits form every mine and there hp almost hit zero but now they where stunned as well and Koga slowly pulls his sword form his shoulder and his sword starts glowing."Rule two of mmos stun the tanks."He says and then he rushes forward and cuts them all down and after they vanish he looks at the others and grins."Rule one take out the healers."His wings then appear and he rushes at the healers with out there tanks the dps's would have to try and cut him off.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:53 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa came in right when he was heading for the healers and she found herself on targeting the mages who would try to rain him down with their DPS,"Black Ariel Winds!", she shouted as her new sword came out to play and she slashed it upwards as massive twin shadow tornadoes came into to stun and attack the mages from behind, once their attention was focused on her she hoped he would finish up the healers quickly knowing they were weak but could still heal massive amounts of his damage, she went in with a swinging blade combo onto the stunned targets as their health was now cut into half then the rain started falling.... every mage that wasn't throwing projectiles at her was spamming the fire rain and the freezing one to and it was very hard not to get hit by some of it as she tried to take cover heading for the treeline; Her whole body was seering with pain and her HP was dropping,'i'm gonna f*ckingn die..', she thought as a projectile hit her causing her to crash onto the ground and then the world started going dark slow motion so to speak as she said the molten hot lava rocks about to hit her,'Why does.. this feel so scary....', she thought to herself;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga was just about done with the healers when he noticed the mages hitting Annisa hard and he seen her hp bar dropping fast."He then vanishes and appears next to her and he started cutting there magic to peaces and he grins."Let me handle it form here."He says as he splashes her with a healing item that was a full heal,he then flies into the air and his sword starts glowing."Let me show you something a friend of mine gave me the idea for this sword skill its time for a show lets dance."he says as he rushes at them and it looked like he was dancing with them his movments where fast and smooth and he moved as if he was moving to a beat and after the skill ended he spins and has a purple rose in his hand and smiles."Sephora's requiem beautifully deadly."He says as he smells the rose,after he thought he killed them all he brings his blade up and blocks one last player who was just as fast as him and they started to have a straight up sword fight in the air no sword skills just player skill vs player skill.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa found herself just about to die when someone appeared ontop of her blicking the last bit of damage she found herself fully healed to max hp with some straight liquid in the game and then she looked up to watch him tkaing off into the sky the way he moved as he cleared out the mages was insane, but the movement... she found her eyes glued to him watching his movement it was so familiar... when he finished off producing a blue rose and saying Sephora's Requim she found her heart stopping.. she thought it was a considence but the guys name was koga.. wait...she sighed shaking her head why didn't she know it was that idiot? He could pick any name in the world and still go with his own typical gullible guy, she looked up seeing him battling one on one with another player as they went back and forth int he sky she found it odd even though she knew it was him her heart was still beating fast,'Did i fall in love with my best friend and not even know it?', she thought,'Or was I the idiot this whole time?', she just continued to watch him frowning she had to tell him maybe he already knew...? She wasn't sure.. didn't he say that he liked someone in real life tho? She bit her lower lip

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:38 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga and the guy kept going back and forth it was an even match then they both touch down and the guy spoke."Koga you may have beaten me last week but in here i am faster and stronger."And koga grins in real life or in vr you can't beat me Loki,in vr skills are just numbers there are far more importen things in this world."He says as he closes his eyes and he then draws his other sword and crosses them in front of him."You only see swords as tools things to be used on another person to hurt them a master sees his swords as a part of there self,that is why you will always loss to me."He says as his blades start glowing brightly."This fight is over Starburst stream."He says as he rushes at him and the hit counter started to go crazy and when it eneded the hits on Loki was at 100 and he drops to his knees,and as he vanished Koga says with a smile."Lets dance again some time."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:47 am
Pagan Yanik

Annisa walked over to koga placing a hand on him smiling,"Lets get going.. I think after all this its time to log off for the night", she said giving him a handshake,'Thanks for the XP', she told him smiling as she logged off; With a sigh she managed to pick up her phone and message Koga,"Hey come by my place", it said,"I wanna talk to you about something"; After sending the message she grabbed some dr. peppers a bag of chips and sat out on her balcony waiting for him to get there;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:53 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs when she walks up."I would have to agree i am beat even though vr takes no energy to use."He says and then nods."Your welcome and i am glad i got I got you in time form dieing but it was fun."He says and then logs off and notices he got a text form Sephora asking him to come over and this late must have been something big."Hey ill be over in a minute."He texted back and runs out of his room and heads over to her house on his skateboard and once there he sees her on her belcony and whitles."Hey there whats up."He says quitly as he climes up to her and sits on the railing.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:57 am
Pagan Yanik

"Lets just say I figure out something big today", she said, handing him a drink as she opened one up herself and took a sip,"I never thought.. it would happen like this but..", she smiled at him giving him a soft punch in the arm,"You saved my life", her eyes were sparkling,"When were you going to tell me? Or did you know all along...", her voice was quiet and soft as she looked over at him, setting her drink down as she waited for him to answer;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:06 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga laughs and looks at her slightly confused."Saved you how did I save you i am confused now but iam glad I could do a great service."He says giving her a smile."My did someone spike your pop when you wheren't looking."He asks  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:10 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora looked at him confused, did I mess up? He seemed to be thinking that it was nothing but there was no way,"You... your koga!", she said crossing her arms as she glared at him,'You..!..", she stood up kicking him in the back as she snapped,"I know its you because no one else would could do that kind of sword technique and then randomly name it after me and then...", she found herself blushing screaming in frustration she turned and went to her balcony door,"Get out ya big jerk!", she threw her empty coke can at his head and then slammed her door feeling embarrassed and stupid at the same time;

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:16 am
GuenivereOrion

Koga's eyes got wide and when she brought up sword skills and stuff he started to sweat a little.and then it clicked she was Annisa and after she closed the door he opened it back up and burst out."Your Annisa."Then his face whent red becuse he just remember he told her he liked his friend and she knew he only had one friend in real life and it was her."How could i have known it was you."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:22 am
Pagan Yanik

Sephora found herself nearly pissing her pants when he burst through the door as she jumped back as he said something about it being her,"I didn't know it was you either you big oof!", she yelled back finding herself boiling angry,"How ya gonna give a girl you dont even know a gift and then turn around and save me like that! I mean!", she sighed feeling this was going no where,"Koga...", she said finding herself just as silly about the situation as he was feeling,"I.. didn't really realize until this time..", she stepped up to him leaning she wrapped her arms around him giving him a big hug as she whispered in his ear,"That I loved you this much..", she then planted a sweet kiss on his cheek squeezing harder she was the one that felt like the idiot he probably always made it obvious but she was the one that always tried to shy away from her own feelings;

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff