Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:10 pm
This is a very strongly advanced rp which will consist of different time periods/ places/ and worlds there will be multiple outcomes and life choices for the characters involved; Therefore they will have different situations happen to them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(above is the apprearnce she had before she was transcended into a new life)
Name: Sephora
Bio: Her and her friend Koga developed the end of their world but instead of perishing like everyone around them they were gifted with a new life an ability to travel to any world and any time period; The only downside is they will always stay young never grow older its the price they both pay for immortality;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:59 pm
pagan yanik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

(The above picture is of Koga before he was Transcended into his new life)
Name: Koga
Bio: Koga and Sephora were long time friends in high school and she was the kind and strong spirted girl that the guys fond for and Koga was the troubled child but he was always hanging around her and one day on there way home there world ended and there new lives began.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora and Koga managed to ascended into their first world they were still unsure of what was going to happen to them considering the man said they would take on different forms sometimes and even powers,"Where are we?", she said as she gazed into the hot desert about them it seemed they had just teleported down near a caravan and all the people began to speak in ancient Egyptian but she understood every world,"Its the Goddess Isis!! And the God Ra!!", they all flung themselves onto the sand as Sephora finally turned to Koga shocked,"You look different!!", she said gazing into the honey eyes of her friend seeing his dark skin and hair she couldn't believe it was her best friend!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga and Sephora went to there first new life and once the large desert and the sun was near blinding and soon he could hear the chanting for the people below them,then he hears Sephora but her voice was off and once he seen her his jaw drops,she had darkskin and she was covered in golden jawlry.."I could say the same to you and I must say its a nice look."He says with a little laugh before he looks around,funny thing was Koga was good in history class and once he looked around he knew where he was."So its egypt hmm."He says."It seems we are now in the roles of gods Ra and Isis."He adds looking down at the people

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora nodded to him,"We look the part for sure but.. are we really like them though?", she said feeling the people below them clammer up,"Please oh cestial beings spare us and bless us!!", the chant began to rise up as she replied quietly to koga,"I guess we are going to have to play gods for awhile this is what was told to us when we were reborn", she told him, turning she seen a royal caravan approaching as it halted before them and the Pharaoh himself came before the two and dropped to his knees,"Oh great Isis and Ra please gift us with your presence may we serve you to any way of your liking you are our rules", he said with humility,"Please allow me to get you anything you may ask or request for I and my people are you humble servants", he dared not look at them in the eye as Sephora spoke,"Hello to you great pharoh take us to your palace and entertain us", she turend and winked and koga,"Descending the heavens is rather difficult on our divine bodies", and the pharaoh looked up slowly and nodded,"Of course Goddess Isis...", he then stood up slowly and turned to his men shouting,"Bring them a rich Caravan and Litter so they may not walk onto the hot desert and fast!", there was one in the city in which the princess and his wife was staying in and they were severely kicked from their litter forced to walk on their feet back to the palace by order of the pharaoh;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga stands still as the Pharaoh and then when Sephora told him to take them to his palace he grins he then starts to walk and looks over the desert,something about it was bugging him and after a moment his eyes started to glow and his body was wraped in a golden aura and he looked over the twisting sands and he spoke."The sands are shifting."He says quietly."We will need to talk when we get to the palace."he adds  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora looked over at him and nodded,"Yes probably.. this is all very strange for us both..", she said quietly so the Pharaoh wouldn't over hear upon entering the litter they got to be ascended with servants and slaves that were nicely dress and waited on their every hand and foot,"Goddess Mother isis please.. let us message your feet", they said as 4 strong men carried them quickly through the sand but not to fast for it would be bumpy there were people who fanned them from the desert heat and Sephora sat back and enjoyed herself as she was pampered,"This is pretty nice",she concluded to Koga,"If they keep this up i'll get tired", she yawned slightly as they continued to rub her feet in natural oils and attempted to feed her grapes,"I don't want anything to eat", she rejected the food before turning to koga who seemed a bit on edge,"You sense something out there?", she asked,"Remember those boys that almost beat the sh*t out of you in that ally? I had that bad feeling and got some of our friends but by the time we got there you done f*cked them up", she blinked slowly,"I've felt weird to sense we got here its odd like.. I feel myself but I don't...", she replied quietly;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga joined Sephora and got into the litter and soon they where off and he enjoyed the treatment it was odd form his old life where he had to fight for every little thing and every now and again he would look out of the window."I do sense something but its hiding a place where the suns rays cant reach."He says almost talking like Ra for a moment then he gives his his traid mark grin."I remember them they did after all give me my first scar."He says running his thumb down his left cheek."Even a plastic knife can cut deep with enough of an edge."He says before laughing."But i understand your feelings its almost like we are living there lives yet are in complete control of the outcomes."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Sephora smiled,"Right", she said as they began to enter the palace, there was a massive procession the Pharoh had all his staff ready his city was ready to greet the gods and they were held up and took onto a massive platform to overlook the people of egypt,"I give to you Our beloved Goddess Isis and Our Powerful God Ra", the crowd cheered and all fell onto their faces before the two as they were allowed to gaze upon their spectical and Sephora got out of the litter with Koga and smiled at him, as she looked down at all the people,"Do we need to say anything?", she whispered to Koga as they stood there gazing down at the people she began to feel a strange sensation in her finger tips and blinked noticing a purple aura coming from them,"What powers did this woman possess?", she asked him quietly noticing she felt a strangness coming from within her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Once in the palace and they took there places at the top of the platform Koga got a good look at the people below him and he then turns to Sephora and smiles."Isis is the goddess of magic and pervare of woman."He says noticing her magic and he then turns back to the people and his golden aura appears again and he starts to float into the air and his voice booms."I am Ra the god of the golden sphear."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

As if Instict the people began to weep and cheer at the sight of the god Ra and they all stayed on their knees and there was much excitement,"I am Isis and we have come to visit you and may be staying for awhile! We hope that you will come to enjoy our stay", and she smiled as her hands lifted Lotus petals began to fall from the sky and she gazed up in amazement as the people were crazy with joy; And then the Pharaoh stepped forward,"May I speak?", he asked her humbly and she nodded,"I Pharoah am no longer the ruler of all of Egypt I am but a mere servant to these two greater gods my family and I will serve them for the remainder of our days as long as they live here and we shall rule under their thumb!", and the people began to shout their approval,"We are at your command O' Great god Ra and Goddess Isis", he told them humbly dropping to one knee; As Sephora looked up at Koga,"Prepare a feast and show us our rooms", she told him; And the pharoah nodded,"If my house is not to your liking I shall have a massive palace built for the each of you to your liking", he said,"Just instruct me", he told her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga landed softly back down next to Sephora and grins as he taps his staff on the ground and the four pires at the corners of the platform lite up with a golden flames before he walks over to her."Nice little show we put on there."He whispers then he turns to the Pharoah and grins."Pharoah I wish to ask you something when I first arived i sensed something in the sands but I couldn't make it out have your preasts or prestess said any thing to you about any weird in the sands."He asks  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:17 pm
Pagan Yanik

As everyone ran around to prepare the massive feast Koga and Sephora walked along next to Pharoah to this throne room,"Yes there was a massive disturbance in the sands... there has been rumors there is a giant worm monster devouring entire villages... we have called upon your divine presences to help us and we are glad you have come", he said gratefully,"We are not sure were it came from", he said uncertainty. Sephora looked up as a woman approached her she had the emblem of Pharoah as she bowed,"I am Pharoahs wife would you like to come with us My lady Isis and prepare for the feast?", Sephora turned to Koga,"I'll be see you both later I have things to attend to", she said leaving them to get pampered which was a nice thing considering she didnt get this luxury either only living barely middle class;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff