Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Menelie generated a random number between and ... !

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Euphrosyne was so relieved that Mother was back, everything was back to how it should be, but she was still somewhat rattled. She motioned for a cherub with a tray of wine goblets, and took one and drained it. She made a "not bad" face--she had expected much worse after a year of neglect--and put the goblet back on the tray. She thanked the cherub as it flew off, then twirled her bow around in her hand. After all these poor mortals had been through, it was time to lighten the mood significantly.

She notched her bow with an arrow, then fired arrows into the crowd at random.

Shicala
Ariel has been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrow! She will be very happy with the first Pae she sees!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Kallista and Tugger have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

Revel1984
Kallista and Tugger have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

DaemonGabrielle
Twog and Krayven have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

Fea Line
Twog and Krayven have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

Antidia
Bindi and Oriana have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

Irish Night Fox
Bindi and Oriana have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

SSBrosB
Dulce and Beatrice have been hit by Euprhosyne's mirth arrows! They will be very happy with each other!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:01 am
Iordanes was...almost hesitant to inject his brand of chaos into the party, after all these poor mortals had been through. On the other hand, at least his chaos was harmless. And it was only chaos because the mortals had woefully narrowminded ideas about gender.

Well, good enough for him.

He scanned the crowd, an arrow nocked in his bow. A shadowy black angel caught his attention. He'd make a fetching female. Iordanes let the arrow fly and then disappeared behind a pillar. He needed a drink after all that.

Daisicle
Kolgae has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrow! Enjoy?

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:13 am

Pete and Momda would not believe him even if he told them what had happened and what all he had just been through. Of course....maybe they would...who knows. All he knew was that s**t had just went down, he never managed to find Dad but now suddenly Venus was back, thinks were pink, everyone seemed ok and...

"Pete?!" he paused, hearing his name called...over and over again.

"HERE!" he called back, scanning the crowed for his blue twin and rushing over to him. "I'm ok! You're ok! Were you....with the maze....did you find Dad???!" his words spilled out like a waterfall, not able to control them.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am

Pyrah skipped into the party, glancing around at all the pink and puffy things and... where had Kiya gone?

"Kiiiyaaaaahhuuhg." she groaned, stopping, tapping a claw against the ground, one hand on her extra puffy hips as she stopped to wait for her twin blueberry of a sister. "Hurry up I want to find some food." she puffed again, though something on a table near by caught her attention and she grinned, skipping over too it.

Reaching out to steal a plate of sweets, the fluffy teen chick proceeded to stuff her face, watching the comings and giongs...until she noticed a pair of brothers that looked almost exactly like her and her sister.

Blinking, she about dropped her plate as she stared at them, wide eyed, mouth open, chocolate crumbs falling out of her mouth. It was almost liek staring into a mirror....a very strange...odd....gender bender....aging mirror. Blinking over at Kiya, she pointed at the pair, then back at Kiya and herself, then at them, then at her self......then looked down at the plate of brownies and put back her half eaten piece and sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid it back on the table.

Teigra
Have a sassy sis

DaemonGabrielle
Boys been noticed

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 am
The last year had been so, so fraught for Zuleika. After...well, almost everyone had been taken by Eris, but she and Aliza were left behind, the teen demis didn't quite know what to do. Zuleika worked with some of the others left behind to try and find those who were taken, and she tried to take care of Venus' palace as best she could, along with the cherubs, but despair was just too close on her neck. She eventually spent much of the year with her mortal mother Parvana, Once Venus Day drew near, she returned to Dolandor, just in case. She watched the chaos mazes in horror, seeing her mother and aunts and uncles, and even some of her young cousins jerked around like sick puppets.

Imagine her relief when everyone was released, and Grandmother's party started as it should! Although she normally watched from the sidelines during these parties, Zuleika was overjoyed, and thrilled to pieces to participate. In particular she was relieved to see Daedalus, with whom she enjoys chatting and dancing, returned unharmed. She skipped over to him. "Daedalus!" she called, then hugged him once they were close enough. "I'm so glad you're alright!"

Daisicle
Daedalus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 am

Finally out of the cage and now back in a party that looked just like what Swarm Mother had described.... Night Terror could only think about one thing.

"Purpuryt?" he blinked, pushed a strand of his hair back behind his eyes. He lifted one hoof then paused, testing gravity to see if he'd be swept off his feet again and back, floating in the air. When nothing happened, he let out a sigh of relief and scanned about for the purple cat like teen, wasting no time in finding her again.

"Glad to see you aren't hurt." he said softly, reaching out to take one of her hands gently and smooth it over as if concluding that she was still in tip top shape. His hands slowly slid from hers, almost painfully slow, as if he didn't truly want to let go, but to not seem creepy, he let her have her space back. "Well..." he paused, glancing around, his wings adjusting against his back. "At least this seems more like the parties I've heard of, finally." he chuckled a bit.

Shadica

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 am
Dulce blinked rapidly as everything changed again. They were back in the main party room, everything seemed to be...solved? She wasn't sure who the grandiose hostess was, but she seemed to be nicer than the purple lady. She found Beatrice and sort of shrugged at him.

"So...now that that's over, d'you want to dance?"

Dulce felt a p***k in her side and jumped a little, but when she turned to look, nothing was there. Must be a stitch from all the running she'd been doing. When she turned back to Beatrice, it seemed like he was almost glowing. A broad smile spread across her face, and her chest felt warm. She couldn't remember when she'd last felt this happy.

"I'm so glad you invited me to this party, Beatrice," she said.

SSBrosB
Beatrice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 am

"PARTY TIME EXTREMELY!"

A familiar voice to all those who were veterans of Venus Day rang across the halls as a familiar prismatic fae skipped gleefully through the room, unaware of anything that had transpired to those that had been there before her. To her, this place looked as it always had and she was primed and raring to go to enjoy in her favorite past time - Venus Day!

Skipping out to the dance floor, she stopped at a near by table, reaching out to grab a cupcake and squish it into her mouth gleefully before proceeding to bop her way back on over to the dance floor. She paused momentarily only to look for her new found friend she had met a few parties past. "Yipey Yipe Yipes?!" she called for the rainbow faun, looking to see where he might have ran off too. "It's time for dancey dance dance extremely!!" she giggled again, twirling in place as her wings fluttered excitedly about her back.

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:12 am

While the little critters had been in the process of cheering the shadowy angel up, they scurried closer to him as Kolgae visibly flinched from his name being called out in that familiar voice.

Perhaps that was why he... AHEM she... never even felt the p***k of another arrow.

While her body still appeared fairly androgynous, Eszra would notice it'd taken on more feminine curvature along with a modest, but present, bust. Perhaps her face had slightly longer lashes - or was it the way her hair seemed to have obtained a glossier finish - that even made her gaze appear notably girlish without any crazy changes.

"O-oh... Hi Eszra..." yeah, her voice was just a touch higher-pitched now. "...Fancy meeting you here...? Ha. Ha. Ha....."

That said, the small 'animals' appeared to have decided they fey was OK with how a few of them rubbed against her legs or jumped onto her shoulder. A strange feeling of comfort washed over him - had Eszra really gone out of her way to make sure he she was ok? How kind of her...

Fea Line
[Arrows - HARMONY + FEMALE] Kolgae -> Eszra

With a smug smile, he put back his bow and ran over to check on the pae he'd specifically gone out of his way to hit. With a crouch and now a playful grin, he pulled the cloth up and over him to look under the dining table to wave at the blue snake underneath. "Hi hi! Thanks for helping me back there; you have noooooooo idea how scary that was." A happy little hum. "Anyways, mom and dad and grandma and basically everyone has said we're not supposed to talk to you guys, but there's no way you can be bad if you helped me out when you didn't hafta." He offered a thumbs up.

He popped his head out from underneath the table as he heard a voice that he hadn't in ages, waving at her before popping under one last time.

"I'm Daedalus by the way~ Let me know if you ever need a friend. Though, maybe you shouldn't do that near here? Just a thought. Oh! But I'll know if you need me anywhere else, okay?" he reached forward to take the hat and put it on her the correct way with a faux pout, "Also this is how you wear one of these - I worked hard on this I'll have you know!" Pffft. "Okay, I gotta go now! Byebye! If anyone is mean to you, tell them I gave you that hat; maybe it'll help? Dunno. Byeeeee."

He popped back out from under the the table with time to spare.

With a giddy little jump, he returned Zuleika's hug with one of his own. "Zuleika! Did'ya miss me?!" It finally felt like things were starting to go back to normal. Honestly, the relief almost made him want to cry - but he wouldn't do that while there was still work to be done. From the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a familiar face. "One sec! I need to go tell my dad I'm okay. Oh, I know! Come with me!" At that, he started over towards the water, waving and loudly calling out,

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAD"

Twitchapher the 3rd
Daedalus -> Sedna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hjortur was resting a hand on Kel's shoulder as he looked around, noting how everything seemed to be back to normal. "Yeah, I think everything is okay now..." Or almost back to normal.

You know what wasn't normal? Xoana being suddenly significantly more affectionate with Mr. Straightlace over here.

One look was all it took, 'Bro. BRO. Really? REALLY? I thought we were on the same page here what you doin?! Ya kno her dad's gonna be pissed at ME if he finds out she's hookin' up with the 'chaparone.' C'mon, help a naiad out brah. At least wait 'til we get back you know how these parties turn out.'

His moment was cut off early by the familiar sound of one he hadn't seen in quite some time. Looking over, he smiled and waved at the incoming Daedalus.

As he approached, he ran ahead of Zuleika to give his dad a big ol' hug. "Hi Dad! Sorry if I worried you!" still hugging Hjortur, he looked over with a grin. "Hi Kel! How've you been? Is she one of yours?" The teen motioned over towards the red naiad still very much smooching some other guy Daedalus didn't know. Her coloration kind of reminded him of Pippin - she must be a good girl then. They could probably give them special treatment. He looked back over at his cousin.

"Hey, Zuleika, you got any of your mom's stuff this year? How 'bout you hit those two with a pair before Uncle Killjoy does?"

Then back at his dad and sorta-step-mom. "Oh, this is Zuleika by the way. She's my cousin from mom's side. We take dancing lessons together. She and her sister look EXACTLY the same." Finally realizing he'd been hugging too long, he took a step back and gave a thumbs up before waving and heading off, cousin in toe.

Hjortur gave a laugh as he glanced back at Kel. "Guess all that worrying was for nothing."

Menelie
[Arrows - NONE] Hjortur -> Kel
Hjortur -> Xoana
Daedalus -> Kel
Daedalus -> Zuleika

Elros Namasi
Hjortur -> Beltan

Walking with his cousin, Daedalus was all ready to get to telling their stories of the last year when he noticed some more cousins off in the distance... and a pair of songbirds that looked eerily like them.

OH VENUS DID HIS UNCLE REALLY?

THIS WAS JUST TOO DAMN JUICY TO MISS OUT ON.

"Hey, hey hey hey. Let's go check it out." He motioned towards the ensuing meeting of the (currently unknown to be related) pairs.

Fea Line
Daedalus has noticed Parker/Pyrah

Teigra
Daedalus has noticed Kiya

DaemonGabrielle
Daedalus has noticed Pelothos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:44 am
Fea Line

"PARTY TIME EXTREMELY!"

A familiar voice to all those who were veterans of Venus Day rang across the halls as a familiar prismatic fae skipped gleefully through the room, unaware of anything that had transpired to those that had been there before her. To her, this place looked as it always had and she was primed and raring to go to enjoy in her favorite past time - Venus Day!

Skipping out to the dance floor, she stopped at a near by table, reaching out to grab a cupcake and squish it into her mouth gleefully before proceeding to bop her way back on over to the dance floor. She paused momentarily only to look for her new found friend she had met a few parties past. "Yipey Yipe Yipes?!" she called for the rainbow faun, looking to see where he might have ran off too. "It's time for dancey dance dance extremely!!" she giggled again, twirling in place as her wings fluttered excitedly about her back.

DaemonGabrielle

Yipes gripped his pineapple in fear at the first sound of that familiar voice. Were the ghosts speaking to him again? He turned his vision down toward the pineapple. 'It's okay, my darling. I'd never let a prisma hurt you." He said. Then he paused, mid pet. Prisma? Why did that name sound so familiar?

He quickly glanced around and upon seeing the rainbow colored pae twirling around the dancefloor, he smiled. He knew that winged ghost. Walking over, he popped the pineapple over prisma's shoulder first.

"She would like to know what has kept you so purple?" He asked before stepping around the crazy Fey. "And I would like to know why there are stars in your hair?" He asked, pointing out some glitter she had been dusted with while getting food. Ghosts with stars in their hair. Such pretty ghosts. Wait. Why did that sound familiar?  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Voluptus skipped into the party, already giggling. One hand was clasped around her bow while the other held an arrow. With a smile over her features, she eyed the party and multitude of pae having fun and getting their love on. She noted a familiar pig tailed fae and grinned, eyes flashing with the memory of a time past.

Ah such sweet memories... still, it wasn't quite a party without a little more love action! Himeros was failing! Where was he? Ah wait, she didn't need to ask.

Taking an arrow and notching it into her bow, she scanned the crowed for a fun victim to hit. She saw a fluttering little dear that looked like she could have a little more fun in her life and grinned. Letting lose the arrow, she watched it sail into her target then skipped off towards the back of the crowed to see who else she'd be able to spark a little fun into.

Revel1984
Eriminea has been hit with one of Voluptus's arrows! She will now act seductive towards the first pae she sees!

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 46 ... 1!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Whistling a happy tune that would about drop the mortals to their knees with its melodic beauty and the way it seamlessly blended in with the band's melody, the little Muse of Music glanced over to offer her father a single wave before looking around to see where she was needed.

As a warm up shot, she let loose an arrow into the crowd, clicking her tongue as it seemed to miss and continue into the pool. s**t. Wait, ladies don't use such foul language. Shite. Guess she should have paid more attention to those shooting lessons she received...

But you know what? Even if she was a lousy shot, she could just do this a different way.

Weaving through the crown on feet that seemed to nimble for a naiad to be using, she grabbed a pair of arrows from her quiver in a dance-like motion and, while passing a pair that was doing far too much talking, pricked each of them. With a pleased hum, she continued this practice for a few more random pae in the crowd as she made her way towards Grandmother to see if she was in need of anything.

Revel1984
Mobie has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! He's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae he sees.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aquos has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! He's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae he sees.

Wolfs Heart
Rainbow Dash has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! She's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae she sees.

Menelie
Zhixuan has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! She's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae she sees.

HelMel
Tatiana has been hit with an Arrow of Celebrations! She's gonna wanna dance the night away with the first pae she sees.

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 pm
"This looks more like it,"Rainbow Dash agreed as the once gloomy and scantily put together party was magically transformed into the party of legend. Rainbow Dash's usual spunk and excitement wasn't in her statement. Perhaps she was still processing everything that had just happened. She let a laugh escape as he mentioned them having fun together, it was one way to look at it. "You're right... in a weird way." They had an adventure exploring an unknown and perilous location, it was like something straight out of a book, AND they had even beat up a guy. She chuckled at the awkward thank you and talk of him being lucky to have met her. "We made a pretty good team, you know, you're not so bad, Aquos." She held out her hand to shake hands with him in parting.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Erminea was just floating around with some food on a plate, enjoying the buzz off the party when .. "OUCH"... something pricked her. She glanced around for whatever it had been, since she was flying, it was strange... her eyes landed on a brightly haired pae and her heart went BADUMP Well....

She flew delicately over, seeing the pae in conversation with her hand out, well, Erminea took the said hand "You, me, Drinks, Yes?" she said, eyelids fluttering, along with her wings, hoping she was doing this flirting thing right.

Wolfs Heart
she's flirting but not very good at it

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 pm

News had spread throughout the realm of Venus' return. Or it had at least reached Lannister in his swan sanctuary. He of course immediately made his way to his grandmother's resort to check on his family. Lannister wasn't always super close to them, as his lifestyle was a bit different from their's, but it was one of the better definition's of family that he knew. He spent so much of his time focused on his swans, he forgot how refreshing it was to go to Grandma's parties and see the couples focused on love. Sure, things got carried away most of the time, but love was at the heart of the celebration. So many couples taking a moment to love on their special someone. It was a beautiful thing, at least the real love.

Lannister searched around the ballroom, wanting to find his father and make sure that he was safe. Every once in a while his eyes would pause on a couple that looked truly in love. It always frustrated him that hardly any couple truly committed to each other though. It was part of the thing that kept him from opening up his heart to anyone. Even his own brother wouldn't marry his mate despite the fact that they had been together so long and had raised a family together. Maybe all some of these couples needed was a push in the right direction.

Lannister eyes his own arrows guiltily, his feelings torn over them. He didn't like the way that his aunts and uncles toyed with pae, but meddling was also in his blood even as a young boy and even if he had his own way of doing things. The fae spotted a naiad couple he recognized simply because of how many times had they come to this party together. Their souls were still not bound to each other? The male toyed with his lip, it was just a little push... they didn't have to do anything they didn't wanted... unless he shot the wrong one of course.

Menelie
Lannister has shot Kelebek with his father's arrow, she will now propose to the first pae she see's... but will they say yes?

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff