Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:32 pm
Hey guys! I had an idea for something I wanted to do. Well, few ideas honestly. I would mostly prefer FxF. I would also prefer someone who is semi-lit, and able to hold at least a paragraph or two's worth of content at a time. While I can reply off gaia as well, I also much prefer discord because it's something I can take on the run and I am on there far more often.

1. Dragon Riders [Eragon Series] After the last book

2. Adventurers in a Guild

3. Battle Academy - I want to room with another person, but my character be a complete oddity to the school because in this worlds gods aren't supposed to have kids but my kid somehow exists as a demi-god with no knowledge of the real world who slowly gets broken down over time by the other person I rp with. [Fantasy and all races abilities,etc welcome. ]

4.Both of us get sucked into a game where the dying means perma death and together the two go through and duo the game and keep each other alive.

5. Avatar Series

6. Dragon Age

7. Student x Teacher [Forbidden Love]

Other ideas are more than welcome as well!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:32 pm
Sepharius Necromicon
Hey guys! I had an idea for something I wanted to do. Well, few ideas honestly. I would mostly prefer FxF. I would also prefer someone who is semi-lit, and able to hold at least a paragraph or two's worth of content at a time. While I can reply off gaia as well, I also much prefer discord because it's something I can take on the run and I am on there far more often.

3. Battle Academy - I want to room with another person, but my character be a complete oddity to the school because in this worlds gods aren't supposed to have kids but my kid somehow exists as a demi-god with no knowledge of the real world who slowly gets broken down over time by the other person I rp with. [Fantasy and all races abilities,etc welcome. ]

bonus round - Fantasy Medival rival nations romance

Wyntre#1037  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:47 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

2. Adventurers in a Guild

4.Both of us get sucked into a game where the dying means perma death and together the two go through and duo the game and keep each other alive.

I'm down for these if you're still looking  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:49 am
Wyntre Stryke
Sepharius Necromicon

Wyntre#1037

Still interested?  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:52 pm
Sepharius Necromicon
Wyntre Stryke
Sepharius Necromicon

Wyntre#1037

Still interested?yepyep  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:51 pm
Bump!  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items