Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
What Your Favorite Guild Ship Says About You

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:10 pm

For those who haven't seen them yet, the above is a video (one in a series) that is exactly what it says on the tin, what your favorite Harry Potter ship says about you. I linked that specific one because it's guild-relevant, but there are a ton of others. I'm particularly fond of Star Wars, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Doctor Who.

A couple of us, I know, have watched these, and Dia and I were talking with Julian the other night and started doing a guild version.

"We should have a thread for that," Dia said.

"Maybe I'll make one tomorrow," I replied.

I did not do it tomorrow, or the next day, or the next. I'm doing it now, though.

Have fun?

You don't have to use only the recurring jokes he makes, but they cover so many bases.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:25 pm
Dorian Xanders x Jessamine Walsh - You are a firm believer in keeping things canon, and keeping things wholesome

Asteria Frey x Pamela Gautreaux - You want a girlfriend who not only can kick your a**, but will do so on request

Kenneth Blake x Johanna Tempest - You just wanted good things for Jojo. And really, who wouldn't?

Jeremy Long x Gypsy Lovette - Your ideal date involves wacky hijinks, after which hilarity ensues

Tobias Walsh x Veronica Kiss - Looking back you can pinpoint joining this guild as the beginning of your crippling addiction to Enemies to Lovers

Wren Argall x Diantha Warlow - You're always a slut for reformed bad boys

Theodotus Ellis-Hall x Nathaniel Ellerly - You love adorkable boys so much that one day you were like, hey, you know what's better than one adorkable boy? Two adorkable boys

Chalmes Whitethorne x Leslie Lovell - Your ideal relationship dynamic is ~two bros, chilllin in a hot tub five feet apart 'cause they're not gay~  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:57 pm
Megan Steele x Garret Drage - You're really into BDSM despite never having tried it.

Balder Borson x Sebastian Blythe - You're a firm believer in the inherent eroticism of bromances.

Christopher Whitethorne x Adalaide Blythe - You're always a slut for characters who are beautiful cinnamon rolls, too good for this world, too pure.

Jasmine Pierce x Gideon Reid - You are heterosexual.

Nicole Cherri x Gearvin Whitethorne - Looking back on your childhood you can pinpoint the guild as the beginning of your overwhelming desire to fekk dads.

Olan Borson x Frida Borson - Your ideal relationship dynamic is tragic pining. Press F to pay respects.

Luke Nalson x Steffi Theresia - You're either the kind of person that picks your ships really early on and refuses to change them regardless of what happens in canon, or you're just really into uhhhhhh........... ~What are you doing, stepbro?~

Richard Drage x Any Student - You unironically browse the Teacher Crush tag on Tumblr. ~FBI! Open up!~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:47 pm
Heath Linwood x Elizabeth Pierce - You think the concept of opposites attract is highly overrated

Elsbeth Vass x David Shiochet - You think the concept of opposites attract cannot be highly rated enough

Michelle Catlin x William Dante Nott III - You just want to fekk villains. Also, F B I !!! OPEN UP  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items