Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Trying to get back into it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIrishBlaggard

Shaggy Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm
My name's Dan, though most people I known on here just took to calling me Irish.

I've been roleplaying on and off on Gaia almost a decade at this point. Only returned to Gaia regularly pretty recently and most of the group RP's I joined tended to flop pretty quickly, so I'd like to find a partner or two for some 1x1 roleplays.

I've plenty of experience playing roles and characters different kinds, no issues playing either male or female characters, and right now don't have much of a preference for a particular 'genre' and am pretty much open to anything.

I will say that I'm a casual, lazy-lit poster, I'll guarantee you two or three good paragraphs if I'm given enough to work with. I'm a bit of a glutton for a good romance story but if that's not your thing I'm not gonna push one. These days I'm pretty active and can check gaia usually once a day, so I can post and reply pretty easily.

PM's, a thread, discord, whatever your preference is grand with me. If you're also looking for a partner give me a PM or quote me and we can talk business.

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:39 am
Hello there~

I'm Neo, have been here for a really long time and would love to get some more interesting roleplays to keep me occupied~

Although, I might post every other day, depending on my schedule in real life ouo

I'm open to quite a lot of things and give you anything ranging from a good few paragraphs to a novel if we are going there o:

I hope we can come up with something fun~

The Irish Blaggard

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out