Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Chinese New Year Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Celebrate Chinese New Year?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:01 am
Happy Chinese New Year! 恭禧發財! (Gong Xi Fa Cai!)

BethanySundfor
I'm a horse, which I dislike. Also was there no gaia granted item for this holiday?

I'm a horse too and why do you dislike horses? They're very useful animals. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:16 am
Wing Chun Master Yip Man

BethanySundfor
I'm a horse, which I dislike. Also was there no gaia granted item for this holiday?

I'm a horse too and why do you dislike horses? They're very useful animals. razz
谢谢 恭禧發財

They just have weird faces and also they're large and dangerous  

BethanySundfor

Feral Fashionista

Rakashael

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:07 pm
BethanySundfor
Wing Chun Master Yip Man

BethanySundfor

谢谢 恭禧發財

They can be, but they really are very emotional and loving creatures. I've worked with them for years. If you're nice to them, they'll be nice to you generally. And they have good memories, so even if you haven't seen a horse for 5-10 years, they'll know who you were.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:41 pm
Rakashael
BethanySundfor
Wing Chun Master Yip Man

BethanySundfor

谢谢 恭禧發財

They can be, but they really are very emotional and loving creatures. I've worked with them for years. If you're nice to them, they'll be nice to you generally. And they have good memories, so even if you haven't seen a horse for 5-10 years, they'll know who you were.
._. I am small and have a phobia. I understand horses have their value I just

Wish I was a dragon or a dog or something  

BethanySundfor

Feral Fashionista

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:04 am

Thanks Hun. I was wrong I'm a Pig LOL.. My late husband was the snake... As least I taste good... All that wonderful Pork...LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:43 am
Monkey in the house. I don't really do anything for it IRL, but I enjoy the online/gaming events that celebrate it.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:10 am
Morrigan Skylar

Thanks Hun. I was wrong I'm a Pig LOL.. My late husband was the snake... As least I taste good... All that wonderful Pork...LOL

LOL - you’re funny 😆
I’m the ox and Bill was the rooster. (Compatible)
My element is metal (gold).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:49 pm
Auriga La Shock
Monkey in the house. I don't really do anything for it IRL, but I enjoy the online/gaming events that celebrate it.

I don't run into to many monkeys. Maybe because I'm older and am somewhat of a recluse these days? ^_^; Which games do you play that observe it?  

Rakashael

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:52 pm
Rakashael
Auriga La Shock

I don't run into to many monkeys. Maybe because I'm older and am somewhat of a recluse these days? ^_^; Which games do you play that observe it?

This time I only hopped onto the Overwatch lunar event ^^ It's always quite fun and the new outfits are always amazing  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:22 pm
Auriga La Shock
Rakashael
Auriga La Shock

This time I only hopped onto the Overwatch lunar event ^^ It's always quite fun and the new outfits are always amazing

Ah. That's what my roommate has been playing. Awesome. Have you done all the quests for it?

Rakashael

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 pm
Not really, and I feel so bad , for China, and the city which is inflicted with the disease , I'm so sorry, must be hard to celebrate...so sorry cry  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff