Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
My apologies for missing the NSTG Spirit Week event :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:42 am
My apologies to everyone for missing the NSTG Spirit Week event but I was feeling blue because the first anniversary of my first heart attack is coming up soon and I am still recovering from my first and second heart attacks. I have not regained my old energy or fitness level, I get tired easily now and I am still unable to run again. When I was younger, I thought I could continue to be an Endurance Athlete until well into my 70s at least. But I am only 39 years old and have to give up running after surviving two heart attacks. sad

As a result of feeling blue, I did not feel like doing much. Fortunately I have snapped out of it and stopped feeling blue. So please do not worry about me. I am alright now. cheese_whine

Congratulations to all the Award and Raffle winners and Award runner ups of the 10th Annual Awards cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:01 am
Verner Von Richthofen
My apologies to everyone for missing the NSTG Spirit Week event but I was feeling blue because the first anniversary of my first heart attack is coming up soon and I am still recovering from my first and second heart attacks. I have not regained my old energy or fitness level, I get tired easily now and I am still unable to run again. When I was younger, I thought I could continue to be an Endurance Athlete until well into my 70s at least. But I am only 39 years old and have to give up running after surviving two heart attacks. sad

As a result of feeling blue, I did not feel like doing much. Fortunately I have snapped out of it and stopped feeling blue. So please do not worry about me. I am alright now. cheese_whine

Congratulations to all the Award and Raffle winners and Award runner ups of the 10th Annual Awards cheese_whine

*hugs* no worries, just take care of yourself, that's so way mroe important Sir ^.^  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:02 am
Queentintin
Verner Von Richthofen

*hugs* no worries, just take care of yourself, that's so way mroe important Sir ^.^

Thank you. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:08 am
Verner Von Richthofen
Queentintin
Verner Von Richthofen

Thank you. cheese_whine

I'm glad you're getting back to your old self (if a bit slower and more careful self). How is Vincent? He has not been online all month, and I'm a little worried.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:15 am
JoyRose
Verner Von Richthofen
Queentintin
Verner Von Richthofen

Thank you. cheese_whine

I'm glad you're getting back to your old self (if a bit slower and more careful self). How is Vincent? He has not been online all month, and I'm a little worried.

Thank you JoyRose. There's no need to worry about Vincent. My son is fine but he needs to develop better time management skills. cheese_whine  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games