Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
How Long Have You Been Here? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been here?
  1-5 Years
  5+ Years
View Results

Rakashael

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:01 pm
Hey, how's it going? I'm Rakashael. I made this account sometime in 2004 when it was still called GoGaia. I left in 2011 to start my career training and just recently came back in 2016. How time flies right? So, I've seen a lot and know a lot about how to get rich on Gaia, don't be afraid to ask those questions here.
So, how long have you been here? Are you just returning?

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 am
Rakashael
Hey, how's it going? I'm Rakashael. I made this account sometime in 2005 when it was still called GoGaia. I left in 2011 to start my career training and just recently came back in 2016. How time flies right? So, I've seen a lot and know a lot about how to get rich on Gaia, don't be afraid to ask those questions here.

heart heart heart

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

In reply to your question, I have been a Gaian since 2017. cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:00 pm
2005 for me as well ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:11 pm
I can't quite rememeber when I joined, though I know it was before 2007.  

Rouge Strike

Conservative Member

Rakashael

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:52 pm
Verner Von Richthofen
Rakashael
Hey, how's it going? I'm Rakashael. I made this account sometime in 2005 when it was still called GoGaia. I left in 2011 to start my career training and just recently came back in 2016. How time flies right? So, I've seen a lot and know a lot about how to get rich on Gaia, don't be afraid to ask those questions here.

heart heart heart

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine

In reply to your question, I have been a Gaian since 2017. cheese_whine

I have received your gift and am very grateful for it. Thank you very kindly.
If I recall, 2017 is when the staff managed to get Lanzer return. He is their best tech person, in my opinion. He really does his best to hold things together.

heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:14 pm
Rouge Strike
I can't quite rememeber when I joined, though I know it was before 2007.

Nice. 2007 was when I graduated high school. sweatdrop
heart heart heart

Rakashael

AngelMuerto

Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:06 pm
I've been on Gaia since 2006  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:49 am
I been here since July 2005.. Only time I've took a break was when I didn't have internet & I couldn't help that... I was going crazy..LOL  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Kyletana

Assimilated Explorer

10,450 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 am
Rakashael

heart heart heart

Hi and Welcome to the NSTG! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:39 pm
Rakashael

heart heart heart

Hiya! Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to the NSTG! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

11smokey29

Adventuring Star

13,415 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:05 pm
Rakashael

Hi Rak! I don't remember exactly when I joined either (though I could look it up maybe) and I know I came for the fishing at first! Zomg had recently started I recall. This was on my first account, SmokeyDawn, which dissapeared during my brief absence and Gaia said I'd been hacked!? sad So this is my second account and I miss Backyard Monsters too!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:22 pm
11smokey29
Rakashael

Hi Rak! I don't remember exactly when I joined either (though I could look it up maybe) and I know I came for the fishing at first! Zomg had recently started I recall. This was on my first account, SmokeyDawn, which dissapeared during my brief absence and Gaia said I'd been hacked!? sad So this is my second account and I miss Backyard Monsters too!!

That is sad. One of my accounts was also hacked.
I came for the little games, too. Fishing was my favorite since it was more challenging.
Were able to retrieve some of your items? Are you having trouble getting enough gold for your wish list?  

Rakashael

Rysabi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:41 pm
Rakashael

heart heart heart

I have been on Gaia since 2004, I have had numerous accounts through the years though. This is my main, hopefully, my last account. I had a habit of getting bored then starting over or I would lose access to the email for the account and couldn't log in because I forgot the password. I'm just now coming out of a long hiatus, 2+ years or so? I would pop on a bit but it was never consistent. I hope that now I can commit to being active. I took a hiatus for a bunch of reasons, the state of the site was hard for me. I hated seeing the broken features and the slow progress when it came to fixing things. I also used to be a bit problematic on Gaia when I was younger. It was time for a break to take time to reflect and figure out what I wanted to do. Now that I'm on Gaia again I'm hoping I can stay active. I do want to see the site improve and hopefully thrive again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:53 pm
I've been here since 2010 - I went on a short hiatus last year, but I'm back again whee

10 years have flown by.

How do you get rich on Gaia? whee

Your_Toxic_Obsession

Toxic Bunny

17,650 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff