Moriko Omori: Customs & Breedings (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kellswolves
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Throwbacks
    • If you mark yes, there's a possibility you'll get throwbacks to an actual wolf somewhere in the pup's heritage.
    • This means that the colors and markings of your litter will not only look like the parents, but they could be taken from any blood relation you link with the form.
    • Please post all images that you can/want of your pup's ancestors. At no time will an puppy look exactly like his/her ancestor.

- Eligible throwbacks are: Parents: siblings by the same two parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts by the same grandparents.

- Ineligible throwback includes: Any throwback that contributes genes from an unrelated wolf. Half-siblings can not be used in throwbacks.

Randoms
    • If you mark yes, the colorist has the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage.
    • You may not ask for a specific color to be used in randoms, this will be completely up to the colorist.

Seer Roll
    • When you submit a breeding form, you must post that you would like a chance to roll for a Seer in your breeding.
    • If your litter rolls on the same number as the shop mule's, a Seer will be born into your litter. Limit one Seer per normal breeding.
    • If it is a Seer x Seer gene carrier mating, the chances of them birthing more than one is doubled, thus they can have up to two Seers per litter.

Random Dye
    • If you'd like a chance of the parents dye 'passing on' to their offspring, please make sure post the dyed images of the breeding pair when submitting a breeding form. The colorist will CC dye onto the adult stage(s) of your litter using inspiration from both parents! Please understand that this is completely up to the colorists discretion, colorists are not obligated to dye every puppy in every litter they color!

• • •000000000000000000000• • •0000000000000000000000• • •

Moriko Omori generated a random number between 2 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:32 pm
Gaze of Verdant Gold x Herring

Quote:

Mix-and-Match Breeding!

Wolf's name, cert image, and owner:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pack name: N/A
Does your Wolf have any relatives? Links please!: Brother: Silver Shadow Strike
I understand that I could end up with a Hybrid breeding (Wolf Dog x): Yes!

Mix-and-Match Breeding!

Wolf's name, cert image, and owner:
User Image
Pack name: (N/A)
Does your Wolf have any relatives? Links please!: Pike, Minnow, Catfish
I understand that I could end up with a Hybrid breeding (Wolf Dog x): Yes

Ruriska

Teigra

Moriko Omori

Crew

Moriko Omori

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:09 pm
heart exclaim

What it do, my darlings!? I am wanting to put out some lovelies and need your help in the creativity department! I am opening up 4 custom slots, to be decided by RNG. You may post 1 custom form per person, and I'll be rolling for the winners on March 6th!

Slots:

1. Silverlutz
2. DaerilS
3. Nikkichomp
4. Silent~Wolf~Demon

---

-All shop rules apply.
-One custom form per person per post please!
-Only post for lines that are in play in the shop (no yukari).
-Stock edits only.
-Price is Gaia currency or items, PWYW. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:32 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Breed:Ethereal
Expression: CC
Parents: n/a
Description: A female ethereal inspired by one of my winged lions from Isle of Tiansha.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Here, or if that link doesn't work then here's an alternate link.
Dye(s): CC
Items: CC  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:42 pm
Name: Aziraphale
Breed: Ethereal
Expression: N/A
Parents: N/A
Description: Definitely not looking for clothing-as-markings, but rather taking inspiration from the colors and style. Grey-blue eyes, maybe some blonde in his fluffy neck fur. It's pretty much CC in terms of where colors/markings go! If you could slip some tartan on him somewhere I'd die happy, but don't feel like you gotta make that happen if it's not working with the overall design. His bowtie has the pattern on it.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: A ref Another ref Bow tie
Dye(s): N/A
Items: If he could have a few white feathers either in his tail or on his ear or something that would be awesome!

Cosplay approval here  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:42 pm
Name: Under the Full Moon
Breed: Dire
Expression: Fluffy
Parents: ? x So Below
Description: SoA Conversion of Rakesh
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Uncle Uncle Dye Father Father Dye
Dye(s): Henna interpreted as dye. See relatives for examples.

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:22 pm
Name: Scrunt
Breed: Beserker
Expression: Angry
Description:starts as a mud brown at the legs with hints of white and fades into the most natural green that would be allowed. I would like him to possibly have green dye towards the top to show more of a grass-like texture and color
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Model Red Eyes Modelv2 Picture
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:36 pm
Breed: Ethereal
Description: Based off of my beloved IoT lioness, Ash
Reference Image(s), if applicable:Ash

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:10 am
Name: Eons
Stage: Puppy
Breed: Dire - Fluffy version
Expression: Alt; angry brows but the smiling/smirking expression like so and like Made in Abyss, these ears please
Parents: --
Description: CC from the inspiration below!
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Inspiration | Comic 1 + Comic 2
Dye(s): Anything based on the above, plz
Stock Edits: Surprise me! Big on pelts, bones and such, less keen on finer jewelry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:57 am

Breed: Berserker
Parents: ? x ?
Description: SoA Conversion
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
User Image, Baby, Adol, Adult
Stock Edits: Surprise me!

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:50 pm
Name: Ya'aburnee
{This arabic word translates to "You Bury Me", and expresses the intense hope that your loved one will outlive you because of how unbearable it would be to live in a world without them.}

Breed:Ethereal
Expression: Default friendly/kind ethereal expression.
Description: I'd like for his body to be primarily shades of a medium to deep blue, with rust/burnt orange/umber tones decorating his form.

He is intended to be a designed lifemate for my Ethereal female Soudade.
{Soudade's name is originally portugese and refers to the feeling of longing for something or someone that you love which is lost. This feeling of emptiness, melancholy or nostalgia is often called "the love that remains" after someone is gone. It is a bittersweet, empty feeling of something or someone that is missing.}

Soudade was a conversion from another shop but has become one of my primary favorites in Ayrea.

Soudade: Original | Conversion
Color Palette: X
Markings: Swirly?
Vibey/Aesthetics (I like sparkles): X | X

Potential Conversion?
So, I literally just remembered I had a male that would kinda be a fit inanother shop before! I had this kid at Meardhon back in the day; [Proof on the owner list here and the Cert!]

He could make an interesting conversion potential and would fit into the color palette for Burnee. I just wasn't a huge fan of the repetitive gradient over his body, but swirls or ripples could be an improvement!

His stages! (Just cuz they were cute!)
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Dye(s): No dyes needed <3

Items: A single, or a pair of feathers in the lighter tones of his color palette, maybe sticking out of one of the stock edit braids for the ethereals? I'd love that - eventually, using his color palette, I'd like to get him an avian familiar; I'm thinking about a female owl!

Notes for the eventual Owl Familiar:
Name: Toska
{A Russian word that has a complex translation; At its deepest and most painful, it is a sensation of great spiritual anguish, often without any specific cause. At less devastating levels it is a dull ache of the soul, a longing with nothing to long for, a sick pining, a vague restlessness, mental throes, yearning. In many cases it may be the desire for somebody or something specific, nostalgia, love-sickness.}

IC Reason for unusual name: She is incubated, hatched and raised in Irythill, just like her eventual intended mate; Hiraeth.
{Hiraeth's name is Welsh, and translates to homesickness mixed with grief and sadness over the lost or departed, or a type of longing for the homeland or the romanticized past. It represents a mixture of longing, nostalgia, wistfulness and yearning.}

Hiraeth's Images: Original | Conversion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:37 pm
Name: Dream of Oceans
Expression: Happy
Parents: N/a
Description: A wolf inspired by the beach and ocean, mostly CC in design
Reference Image(s), if applicable: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dye(s): Teal tribal waves or swirls representing the ocean on legs, tail tip, etc
Items: CC necklace and feathers  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:06 pm
Name: Boneseeker
Breed: Berserker
Description: Basic black coat with white skeleton markings that almost seem to glow in the dark. Piercing red or orange eyes.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Skeledog
Dye(s): White skeleton markings that almost seem to glow in the dark
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:37 pm
Name: Gray Sky
Stage: Puppy
Expression: Closed mouth
Description: If it's acceptable, I would love to get Gray Sky from my Wolvden account made into a Dire Wolf~!
Puppy
Adult

Emerald Image 1
Emerald Image 2
Emerald Image 3
Emerald Image 4

Dye(s): N/A
Items: Crystal Necklace with a Silver Necklace and an Emerald Crystal.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:02 pm
Name: Rihon
Stage: CC, I would love a puppy to grow into an adult, but I am also fine with just an adult version if that's more up your alley smile
Description: A grey and black wolf with red dye and red, pupil-less eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please mottle the grey & black more, not so solid. I'd like an upgrade on visual interesting but subtle markings. Striations kind of like a brindle dog, maybe.
Dye(s): See ref and then add some more markings like those
Items: If it's possible to splice, I would a deer skull with blood-tipped feathers hanging from an antler and arranged so his eerie eyes are still fully visible. if that's NOT possible I'd still like feathers off of his ear.  
[OOC] Customs & Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff