Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Games
▷ Family Games: Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:23 am
"How I met the Rebel."

Username: Hattaki
Pony's Name: Zora Poisontrap
Pony's Gender: Nonbinary
How did they meet? Born to the Poisontrap family, a long line of poison potion masters, Zora always felt the closest to venomous snakes who's venom could be used for some of the most unique potions of all. Their snakes are some of the most beautiful and most venomous around, but incredibly loyal, which makes for some interesting uses. One of their favorites is to perform with them, something that Zora routinely takes on the road. It was during one such performance for the very interestingly named Pit Vipers, that Zora met Havoc, their leader, and was entranced by his aura.
How does the pony feel about Havoc now?: He's still one of the most interesting ponies that Zora knows, however they can only visit from time to time, their work keeping them away. They're loyal too after all, to family and to those they hold dear. And Havoc is certainly dear to them even if not a true love of any sort. The entire Pit Viper Herd is important to them, impressed as they are by the herd's deep family connection.
What will this pony do when Havoc runs with the baskets to the herd grounds?: "Havoc dearest, would you bring the children back this isntant!?" Zora laughed at the antics at first, but they aren't only Havoc's children. Naturally they'll allow the children to go wherever it is that they wish to go, but they'll be wanting to train one or maybe both in the poison arts if they show any proficiency with it. This means that they'll be stopping by quite more often than before.

---------------------

"I want a Ticket!!"

Username: Hattaki
You Understand they have to start life in the Pit Viper Herd?: Yes
Will your pony stay in the Pit Vipers Herd?: Absolutely!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:33 pm
"I want a Ticket!!"

Username: medigel
You Understand they have to start life in the Pit Viper Herd?: Yup!
Will your pony stay in the Pit Vipers Herd?: Yup!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:52 pm
"I want a Ticket!!"

Username: Belladonna Snow
You Understand they have to start life in the Pit Viper Herd?: yes
Will your pony stay in the Pit Vipers Herd?: yes

"How I met the Rebel."

Username: Belladonna Snow
Pony's Name: Elizabeth
Pony's Gender: Female
How did they meet?
Elizabeth could ask herself the same question. One night her family was have a great big beautiful ball. Everything was perfect, neat and clean. They all invited nobles and anyone that was very rich. Nothing could make her night awful. Except something or should I say someone did. Elizabeth didnt know alot about the leader of the Pit Vipers her but she invented him with out thinking this could be a bad mistake. Everyone was having fun and chatting then silence came when the door opened to a late guest. This Pony looked rough and dirty. Elizabeth had no idea who this pony could have been. She walked over and asked for his name. When he told her who he was she was in shock. She didn't realize how barbaric he was but yet so handsome. She walked him in her home and that is when he handed her a gift. The give was a snake. She was scared to touch it but she knew it would have been rude to deny it. The snake was very kind it have her kisses and slithered into her hair. She looked at herself in a mirror and she liked it. She thought it was a unique look and made her different from the others. As she dance with other single ponies Havoc jumped in to dance with her. As they danced they talked and she loved his views on life. She thought it was very interesting to use trash to make homes. She started to have feeling with this pony. As the night ended she didn't realized that they danced together the whole night and talked. As everyone was getting ready to leave she decided she wasnt a new life. She wanted to experience Havoc life. So she ran off with him and left her elegant life behind

How does the pony feel about Havoc now?: she is intrigued and wanted to be around him more.
What will this pony do when Havoc runs with the baskets to the herd grounds?: go with him

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:16 am
Valdmir Talamore
I've won my two game pets on Gaia and am ineligible now to win any more prizes, thank you for the opportunity though <3  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:10 pm
I am a lucky witch and won 2 ponies so I don't believe I can win anymore ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:00 am
"How I met the Rebel."

Username: Ellanoire
Pony's Name: Dauphine Royale
Pony's Gender: Female
How did they meet? Dauphine has lived a pampered life with every luxury provided to her. This freed up her time to pursue her interested, which turned to scholarship. She's very interested in how 'the other half' lives. Making a few adjustments to her personal aesthetic, she's attempting to infiltrate the Pit Vipers. All for research purposes, of course! What she didn't count on was being practically swept off of her feet by their rogue-ish, dashing leader. But what's a girl to do?
How does the pony feel about Havoc now?: Dauphine is very conflicted - she's allowed a personal relationship to interfere with her research and now there's baskets involved?!? What a disaster!
What will this pony do when Havoc runs with the baskets to the herd grounds?: Freak. Out. This was not part of her plan!

"I want a Ticket!!"

Username: Ellanoire
Will your pony stay in the Pit Vipers Herd?: Quite possibly!

Ellanoire

Sugary Nymph

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:15 pm
"How I met the Rebel."

Username: RozeyBear
Pony's Name: Hope LaRue
Pony's Gender: Male
How did they meet? The gossip is that Havoc crashed a party and swept young Hope off his hooves with his roguish charm. They say he carried the young heir away into the night and they weren't seen again for weeks. But that's just gossip.

The truth of the matter is that Hope despises his twisted family. He wasn't there for that party at all. He'd stripped off all the extravagant silks and petticoats and slipped off into the night alone, dressed like any other.

He'd come to another party, loud and uncontrollably wild. Hope's heart hammered in his chest and they ran. Not away, but towards the chaos. It was there he'd met Havoc. There, he got a taste of what he yearned for; what he wished could be his life. It was merely days before his family found them. Two more before baskets were delivered and Havoc...

Havoc took them and ran.
How does the pony feel about Havoc now?: On the surface, his is a bit bitter. After all, he did immerse him into a life they could only dream about before ripping it all away. If one looks deeper, there is admiration and affection. But Hope would likely slap the daylights out of the stallion before he admited he made him feel something other than empty.
What will this pony do when Havoc runs with the baskets to the herd grounds?: There's a part of him that wants to run after them, to demand he be given a chance to be in the foals' lives. Another part whispers that Havoc did the right thing by keeping the children from him and from his family. He is truly torn between wanting what's best for them and wanting to be part of a family he helped create.

Valdmir Talamore generated a random number between 1 and 17 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:42 pm
1: PZMJNP
2: One Little Jay
3: PeterPan_da144
4: Cheyriddle4
5:X Moon Fighter X
6: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
7: RozeyBear
8: lisais-fire619
9: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
10: bitsie spider
11: belloblossom
12: Niyaru Delacroix
13: Melomar
14: Hattaki
15: medigel
16: Belladonna Snow
17: Ellanoire  

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Cheyriddle4
You've won the basket!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:47 pm
belloblossom
"How I met the Rebel."

Username: belloblossom
Pony's Name: Northern Belle (though he goes by Billie)
Pony's Gender: Male
How did they meet? Billie was undergoing a pretty rebellious time of his life (according to his parents) when he met Havoc. His parents wanted their daughter back, to doll her up and to take her to fancy parties, but Billie knew who he was and he was going to show everyone exactly who that was. When Havoc showed up at one of his parents parties, effectively crashing it with his crew and causing chaos, Billie had never felt more free!
He wanted the feeling to last forever and snuck out to see Havoc as much as he could after that. Then came the matter of foals and Billie became so overwhelmed at the thought of starting a family... It was only when he realized that both Havoc and the baskets were gone, that he started to realize exactly how he felt about the situation.
How does the pony feel about Havoc now?: The baskets weren't the only thing that Havoc stole, but Billie's heart too. He's plenty infatuated with the notion of organized chaos and he's more than fond of Havoc too.
What will this pony do when Havoc runs with the baskets to the herd grounds?:Determined to leave his old life alone for one of "organized" chaos, he's planning on tracking down Havoc and his foals and joining the Pit Vipers too!

"I want a Ticket!!"

Username: belloblossom
Will your pony stay in the Pit Vipers Herd?: Yes!

You have won Northern Belle!!!  

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
▶ Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff