Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Delacroix Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:11 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie of course focused on driving but was able to his a supporting hand to shoulder for the needed cry home. he knew she was scared of giving their kids her missing arm genetic. The doctor had talked about it before Juliette was born. no matter how the genetic dice rolled for their nugget boy Ferdie plan to love him wholeheartedly. As soon as the got home he let Speck who could tell there was nervousness but also had to pee and chase the regular squirrel. Ferdie plopped next to bet then leaned a supportive head on her. "Well, I not going to say no cause it gives you much-needed peace of mind, but remember the nurse said it was most likely someone was a grumpy nugget. he's like you trying to wake up early." Ferdie said hoping he was helping bet feel better with reassurance and a playful jest. Bet knew he was practically physically incapable of being mean. "I know I cant relate to having no arm growing up but he's got us. The coolest if a bit panicky parents. Plus we know Juliette will help him Either he wants it or not. She did get that from me." Ferdie couldn't help but smile a bit at the thought of Juliette and her temporarily unnamed brother. "How about some hot cocoa? That might help the nerves and nugget prob wasn't a reward for getting poked around, I'll add extra marshmallows"

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Ferdie
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Worried thoughts and fears
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I can't believe this is happening

Bet snuggled against Ferdie when he cuddled on the couch. How was he always able to make her bad moods go away? Was it some kind of weird veela magic? Or maybe it was just those big, sad eyes. He said it'd be okay for her to prepare anyway, but mentioned the nurse's words. Most likely little nugget was just rolled weird, and he'd be born just fine. "I'm so afraid to take that risk, though! What if we believe everything's fine, but... but it's not. Ferdie I'd feel horrible forever if this was passed to our baby." She looked over at her husband, blue eyes filled with tears that had yet to fall.

Ferdie's next words were to reassure her, though he mentioned not knowing how it was to have a missing arm in childhood. He did add that they'd be the coolest parents, and that Juliette would be the most helpful big sister ever. "It wasn't fun growing up like this, but... I made it through. And it was easier once we got a prosthetic, which Nugget wouldn't have to worry about... but I still feel horrible sending a kid into the world where I'll know he'll be bullied. It's like naming a kid Chetley and hoping they don't get hit."

After a few more minutes of snuggling, Ferdie had an idea that made Bet smile for the first time in a short while. "Hot cocoa sounds wonderful, and I think little nugget would enjoy the warmth. Speaking of which... we really should start coming up with names for the little guy." She wiped her eyes on her sleeve, resting her hand on her belly in time to feel some little fluttery kicks. Apparently the baby thought cocoa sounded good too...

Kungfudemoness

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ʙᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie snuck in a kiss before heading to the kitchen he had put some water on to heat. sure he could have heated it up but his wand was in the other room and with frayed nerves, it seemed safest to just use the stove. "Pretty sure we still got the book we used to figure out Juliette's name we marked a few boy ones too we can look at those" Ferdie mentioned digging into some storage drawers. "Ah-ha!" Ferdie exclaimed procuring the book. "Read some off and I'll make the cocoa." Ferdie went into the kitchen and grabbed his mug and bet's mug and prepped the marshmallows.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Name Selection
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? At least I have Ferdie...

Bet frowned when Ferdie got up, her side now chilly from where he'd been laying. He spoke from the kitchen, mentioning the book they'd used when Juliette was a wee thing. "That's right! Go past us!" She watched Ferdie look around for a minute, before offering her the book. He asked her to read a few of their choices while he made their treat. "Can do, luv." She flipped through the pages, humming softly as she looked.

"Well, we've got Percival - one of the knights of the round table - but it just makes me think of that stupid painting at school, so... vetoing that one. Frederic... but I'd mix up Freddie and Ferdie... so preferably not... hm.. Hywel? It means 'eminent' in Welsh?" She kept looking, pausing occasionally to rub her belly. Maybe nugget would have an idea for what he wanted to be called. "Christian? Christopher? Zachary? Antony, maybe? I don't know, none of these sound... right." She sighed, her brain fogging over with a combination of deep thoughts and exhaustion.

Kungfudemoness

Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:23 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

As they went through the names Ferdie finished the cocoa and added extra marshmallows to Bet's mug. "I mean you did say Chetley, he'd be a real scraper." Ferdie said totally prepare for the knock it off smack from Bet. taking a careful sip for the heated chocolate goodness he took a look ar the book as well. "Let's hit like a random page and see what we find. We stopped at the Js last time. Go into the great beyond." Going with the random option they landed with the Ls "Oh hey that one is fancy" Ferdie pointing to the name Leopold. "Though perhaps as a middle name." It had a tad bit of pompous feel to it though Leo was a cute nickname. "I'm sure nugget will kick if he hears one he likes, right Champ?" He said towards their still baking chicken nugget

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Name Selection
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? At least I have Ferdie...

Bet carefully grabbed her mug with her robo-hand, not wanting to singe her fingertips. While Ferdie spoke, the woman nibbled a marshmallow, nearly choking on his words. "I'm pretty sure that'd be considered near child abuse. No way are we going with Chetley. Or anything similar, if we're being honest." She snuggled into her husband's side, sipping her cocoa as he took the book. He flipped through the pages, commenting on wanting to explore past the J section. She took another sip, tilting her head when he mentioned finding a name. Leopold? "I think it'd be a nice middle name, certainly strong."

Carefully leaning over, Bet set her mug on the table, returning the book to her hands. "He's rolling around quite a bit now, so we might just get lucky on him kicking." The woman calmly rubbed her belly while flipping through a few more pages. "Okay, what about the 'M' section? Matthew, Maxwell.... Meade? Ugh this is hard. They're all... not quite perfect." She huffed a loud sigh, flopping back against Ferdie. Blue eyes looked up at him, a small frown on her lips. "Was it this hard with Juliette? I don't remember it being this frustrating." Bet sighed again, rubbing her belly to try and work up the energy to keep trying. "Here's one, Mercurio. Means Mercury. It certainly seems old-world-y. That's kinda the trend we jumped on for Jules' name, yea? Unless you can find something better."

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:32 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was glad the got part of the name picked and having that as a middle name gave nickname option should their nugget want to. He gave the bet back to Bet who used went to the Ms.she started listing off a few that weren't bad names but just didn't feel right. Bet asked if it was this hard for Juliette's name picking. "Maybe? I remember aggravated sounds and you doing straight from the bottle shots of chocolate syrup." Ferdie sat with a smirk "At least this time buying bulk chicken nuggets is less weird look inducing." Bet found a name that Ferdie actually quite liked, Mercurio. "Oh, I like that one" Ferdie replied. He went and put a hand on Bet's belly "Hey nugget do you like that name too?" He asked fairly certain he read somewhere babies could hear before they were born. Either coincidence or actual agreement, he got a kick. "Oh I think we got vote number two from the little man himself"

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home - Kitchen
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Jules and Merc, the dream team
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Low Battery Warnings
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I can't believe I forgot to charge my own arm!

Bet was very tired, and very, very pregnant, but she was watching the kids since Ferdie was on scene for a news report. Luckily, he was the type to check in often, and more than that, he usually alerted at least one of his parents when he left, just in case she went into labor or something that would urgently require him. It was super cool having a magical family, especially when there was usually at least one person home. She sighed from her position on the couch, deciding she probably needed to start on the dinner she'd been planning all day. Of course, being very pregnant meant the prep work had been getting lazily done all afternoon, but it was running on crunch time. She quickly pushed herself up, grabbing her newest robo-arm and, with practiced ease, attached it in place. Perfect.

"Come on, kiddos. I'm going to the kitchen, so I need you to move to the bar. I'll set up my phone so you guys can play the coloring game while I cook." She moved to the kitchen, helping both kids up on the barstools, and as promised, set her phone on its little stand with the coloring app opened up. As soon as she was sure they were settled, Bet turned her attention to finishing the prep work and preheating their oven. She was making a nice roast with veggies, but since she'd lazed about, it had to be the oven, rather than the slow-cooker. Oh well. It'd probably turn out well enough. If not, well, the little restaurant up the road still had those nice dumplings...

When she was all prepped up, Bet scooped her right arm under the heavy baking tray and hoisted it up into a carry she'd seen waitresses use. It was very handy (pun not intended). She moved swiftly over to the oven, but as soon as her robo-hand wrapped around the handle, Bet heard a very familiar (and rather unfortunate) twinkling chime. "Oh no. Oh no no no. Not right now, please, not right now." She tried pulling her arm back, but curse to the strength of robotics, she couldn't untangle her fingers. And she couldn't just remove her arm from the robotics, not without her other hand free. Maybe she could reach the counter enough to set the tray back down? Nope. Crap. Okay. She could figure something out. Looking around, brown eyes settled on the very phone she'd given her kids. "Hey guys, I have a super secret mission for you. I need you to help me call daddy, okay? Think you guys can do that? I-I'll be here to help, but I can't reach my phone right now, so you guys are gonna have to make the call." There was no way this would backfire.... right?

addaellis

CatWaffle

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

6 years || Dublin Primary || quarter veela
Artist

Juliette was showing Merc colors: ”And this is purple, which is red plus blue. But, again, if you add more red it becomes more red-purple, and if you add more blue it becomes more blue-purple. Okay? Okay, Speed round: What color is this! This! Mama’s arm! Uhhh, That! And that!”

Mama moved them to the bar so she could start dinner, setting up Juliette’s favorite coloring app for them. Jules swiped to a blank image: ”This is Jupiter, the biggest planet on Earth,” she explained to her little brother. ”Usually it’s a bunch of shades of red, but we can make it more colorful if you want. What do you want to do Merc? Red Jupiter, Rainbow Jupiter, or Colorful Jupiter?”

After a while, Mama called out again, ”Ooo okay! What’s the super-secret mission?”

setting Home, on the bar by the kitchen. May/June 2054 || with CHARACTERS
appearance 3 ft, white hair & blue-violet eyes ||wearing Team carrot overall outfit and peas and carrot socks
status Coloring time

Cat Waffle

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I believe in fairy tales and serendipitous encounters
Catch a tiger by the tail and make a wish, drink from the fountain
I believe love will prevail, the path is clear for me to follow
Shooting stars will leave a trail for me to fill with joy and sorrow
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Dreamer" by Elizaveta.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merc was happily being shown how colors worked. You can use two different colors to make a new color! Sissy then asked what the color of something was. "Brown!" Merc replied when she pointed to a picture of a tree. It also was green but she touched the long part that was brown. "Red!" He answered once the ball was pointed out. Then it was Mama's arm. But what part? It had many colors. He wasn't sure! He started to get more confused till Mama said to come into the kitchen. Was it food time? He followed Mama and Sissy bringing his stuffed frog friend along. Ribby liked food time!

He watched the phone bring up a new picture for them to color. Sissy said the ball was named Jupiter! He should name his ball! "I want purple!" That was his favorite color! They started making their ball picture different looking purples while Mama was making foods. He heard Mama call out to them both. Super secret mission! Call Daddy? Ok! Merc grabbed the phone ready to help. He touched the screen when picking it up causing it to do something other than color. It had lots of tiny pictures but he saw one that looked like a button on his play phone. He touched it but it didn't ring and say hello like his playphone. Just words he could not understand. "It didn't ring..." He said, confused, holding it out to Sissy. She was smart! She can call Daddy!

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bet couldn't believe the situation she was in. And just after she'd moved the smart-robot to her shop to use as a speaker. Damn timing! She looked at the kids, then back to the heavy tray she was holding. If it had been metal, or even one of the once-use kind from the supermarket, she'd feel no shame in just dropping the food. But of course, it was a heavy (and probably quite expensive) glass tray they'd gotten on their wedding. She tried once more to see if she'd be able to shift enough to set it down, but without a second hand (or arm), she couldn't move without dropping everything.

After asking the kids to help her call Ferdie, she realized it was going to be a very, very stressful few moments. Juliette asked for clarification, while Mercurio just... pushed buttons and got upset that it didn't ring. Okay. Well, they were (probably) on the phone app, at least. "Okay. You're going to have to practice reading, Jules. You've gotta find Daddy's name. He's on the list as Ferdie. Spelled F-E-R-D-I-E. Can you look for that? When you find it, click on the button that says "call". Okay? Can you guys do that? Call daddy." She really, really hoped all those Hooked on Phonics books would come in handy here. Sure, Jules knew her alphabet, but heck, names weren't as easy as some of the short words in her books. "If you go to the F section. They're all alphabetical. So you can find Ferdie there. Need me to spell it again?" This tray was starting to get really heavy. She tugged on her robo-hand once more, but it stayed dilligently locked around the oven handle. Maybe she could use it to open the oven, then slide the tray in? No... it was way too hot to mess with. What if she burnt her only non-robotic hand? She'd be in for a world of agony then...

addaellis

CatWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:44 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫

Artist

Merc reported that the phone didn’t ring, and Juliette helpfully switched to the clock app, where she started pressing different alarm sounds. ”Aha! Now it’s ringing.”

Meanwhile, she asked curiously ”Why do you need Daddy?”

Mama was telling her to search up Daddy, so after letting the phone ring for awhile, she switched back to the phone with a confident ”I know how to spell Daddy!” After a moment, she reported, ”You don’t have Daddy but you have Dad, but Dad and Daddy are the same!”

She hit the button to call. ”Hi Daddy! Mama wants to talk to you!” Jules handed the phone immediately over to Merc for a moment so he could also say hello.

setting Home, on the bar by the kitchen. May/June 2054 || with Mama and Merc
appearance 3 ft, white hair & blue-violet eyes ||wearing Team carrot overall outfit and peas and carrot socks
status Calling time

Cat Waffle

Σℂ ⊱∫
"Dreamer" by Elizaveta.

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merc watched Sissy make the phone make fun sounds! That was better than his play phone. Mama spelled a name to Sissy. But weren't they calling Daddy? Why was Mama giving them a different name than Daddy? Sissy knew what to do though! She pressed around on the phone and got it to ring. He heard a Hello but it kinda sounded like grandpa? It was a bit quiet but he knew the phone had to be by your ear to hear it well. Sissy said hi and passed the phone to him. "Hi Daddy! I take you to Mama!" He said before carefully climbing off the tall stool. He trotted over to Mama. "I by Mama now! Mama wanted us to call!"Merc said to the phone before holding it to Mama. Merc liked being helpful!

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Bet sighed when Jules "helpfully" made the phone ring. Were they somehow on her clock app? Lordie. "I need daddy to come home and give me a hand, Jules. I'm... a little stuck, and Daddy's good at helping." Hopefully that was enough information to satisfy the six year old. Oh wait. What if she thought Bet was implying she couldn't help? Argh, speaking with kids their age seemed to be a fine line between helpful and completely devastating. "He needs to help with the oven, since it's hot. Only grown-ups can work the oven."

Despite Bet's attempt at conveying that they'd need to call Ferdie, Jules was confident in her ability to spell 'Daddy'. Too bad he wasn't listed that way. Wait. "Nononono, that'll call..." "'Llo? Bet? Wait. Is this my grandbabies? Is your mama okay???" Bet wished she had a free hand to facepalm. Then again, if she had a free hand, she wouldn't be in this mess. "Dad I need..."

Luckily, she didn't need to shout long, since Merc helpfully decided to bring the phone over to her. "Okay, you bring Grandpa Terrence over to your mama! Does she know you've got her phone?" When the boy arrived, Bet spoke up, hopefully loud enough for her dad to hear. "Dad, I need Ferdie home please. Or one of the Delacroix folks. Can you get someone here. Like... now, please. I'm stuck." She heard a faint talking on the other end, but since it wasn't on speaker, the words were lost forever. Oh well. Hopefully if she couldn't get the kids to call the right person, her dad could assist. At that, the call disconnected, probably by her dad, and a message notification popped up. "Okay. We called Grandpa. Take the phone back to your sister so you can try calling Ferdie. F-E-R-D-I-E. Or... well, Emeric, Seweryna, or even Eion. Preferably Ferdie, though!" She could feel her muscles straining, and at that point, the baby took an opportunity to kick around, almost manically kicking her in the bladder. Oh great. She needed more fun.

addaellis

CatWaffle

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:04 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫

Artist

”I can help!” Jules piped when Mama said she needed Daddy to help. Jules made a face when Mama said it was because ovens were only for grown ups. Blah. This was just because she was short, wasn’t it?

Juliette had passed the phone off to Merc almost immediately, but had caught enough to think that it wasn’t Daddy on the other side of the phone. If anything it sounded more like Grandpa Terrence! Merc walked the phone over as Jules climbed down herself, but before she could get the phone, the other person had hung up. Why do you have Grandpa under Daddy’s name?” she wondered with a frown. Now Mama was asking for Ferdie. ”Who’s Ferdie?” And then there were a lot of other names and Mama was spelling out something, but Jules was in full confusion mode, her own composure quickly falling apart. ”Who’s Ferdie? I thought you wanted Daddy! What’s a Ferdie!”

She scrolled down the phone list in confusion, pausing only to turn to Merc, as though he might understand: ”What’s a Ferdie?!”

setting Home, on the bar by the kitchen. May/June 2054 || with Mama and Merc
status What's a Ferdie?!

Cat Waffle

Σℂ ⊱∫
"Dreamer" by Elizaveta.

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items