Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Delacroix Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:19 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxD ᴇ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ʀ ᴏ ɪ x xxxH ᴏ ᴍ ᴇxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴅ ᴜ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ, I R E L A N Dxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:38 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxFᴇʀᴅɪɴᴀɴᴅ Aʟᴅʀɪᴄ Dᴇʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪxxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxEʟɪsᴀʙᴇᴛ Bʀɪɢɪᴛᴛᴇ Dᴇʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪxxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:00 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⇾ Floo name is "Delacroix Home"
⇾ Wifi name is "The Other Matrix" - Password: "Tink182"
⇾ Watch out for various blueprints and half-finished creations

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Australian Shepherd Speck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Speck
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Tests and Tears
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? What do we do now?

Elisabet had been home alone, working on her robo-arm. Ferdie had gone off to work, meaning Bet had the whole day to be lazy. It was nice, other than the weird gurgling in her belly, that she still hadn't figured out. Halfway through the rewiring project, a wave of nausea hit the brunette, luckily with enough time to abandon task and sprint toward the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Bet realized something crazy was afoot. She slipped on shoes and headed to the neighborhood store, returning with one item - a box of pregnancy tests. They'd decided it was okay to start trying, but she didn't think it could be nearly this fast. Then again, she was the product of a wonky contraceptive, but still. After taking the test, Bet paced outside the bathroom door, her nerves enough to cause Speck to wander around with her. Then... finally... three minutes was up. She bit her lip, but there, in plain sight, was a faint pink cross. She was pregnant. Holy hells.

All through the day, Bet tried to figure out how to tell Ferdie, but it just weighed on her head. Shortly before he came home, Bet started on dinner, though her nerves showed through. On top of not being a very good cook to begin with, Bet burnt the chicken she was making. She sighed heavily, wondering how to salvage that while the rice she cooked turned to mush. Stupid food. The girl pushed everything off the range, flopping down in one of the barstools. Her head was spinning and throwing thoughts of how scary this all was, tears flowing to her eyes as the girl realized she was entirely overwhelmed.

kungfudemoness

Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴍᴇᴇᴛ, ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ʙᴀʙʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:07 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie had a pretty chill day at work. Now that things had calmed down it was the normal pay normal hours. That overtime sure did helped build some savings though, so it was all good in the end. He bet the Aurors were happy he wasn't pestering them anymore. Such is the life of being the public face of the media. He came home via Floo as usual and set his stuff to the side where he usually kept it. Oh, that was burnt food smell. He didn't mind bets cooking at all. Neither were chefs. But Bet usually only burned something when she was preoccupied with something. He made sure to drop his shoes by the door and went to investigate the kitchen smell.

Sure he wasn’t too surprised by the burnt food considering he had smelled it, but he was way more concerned that bet looked in a right state! “Oh Bet, honey what wrong? Don’t worry about the food, we can order.” He hoped it was just the burning of the food. He gave her a hug best he could considering the angle. She had been feeling a bit Ill as of late but it hadn't been too concerning at least not enough to see a healer for. “Is there something bothering you?” He said definitely concerned. Whatever it was they would tackle it together!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Ferdie

Elisabet was somewhere in the middle of her sobbing when she heard the telltale signs of Ferdie coming home. This of course included Speck barking and jumping about to greet his human. When he walked over, the brunette looked up at him, her eyes red and puffy. "I-I'm sorry. Dinner got all messed up... I just.... I couldn't focus." She wiped her eyes on her sleeve, then turned and nuzzled into her husband's chest. Ferdie was always so understanding, so she was delighted he'd offered to order takeaway. As he wrapped an arm around her, Bet pushed off the chair and to her feet, pulling her husband into a much better hug.

He asked what was bothering her and the girl looked up, eyes betraying her sadness. "I.... Ferdie we're pregnant. Already. I-I don't know if we're like... really ready." Another sob hit her, the normally bold girl reverting to a place of fear. What if her thoughts and worries turned her into her mother? A woman who didn't want her own child.... No, she would be better than that, besides she wasn't normally an a*****e.... plus, the baby fever had been real for a while. But now that it was actually happening, Bet was terrified she'd fail at everything. Heck, she didn't even have a younger sibling to say she'd practiced with! Not that Ferdie was much better on the sibling front, since his brother had been adopted at an older age... but still!

kungfudemoness

Bᴀʙʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs, I ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, I'ᴍ sᴏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:28 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie hated to see Bet so sad! Clearly this was much more than the food. She broke some overall happy yet overwhelming news. They had a baby on the way! Ferdie was delighted but Bet was nervous. They had pretty much only decided about month ago to let nature decide when they would have a kid and not actively avoid pregnancy. She was understandably scared, she didn't have a good relationship with her mom like he had so motherhood was uncharted. territory. "It be ok Honey. We pretty secure financially and I'm sure our folks will be fighting the care for them." Ferdie said hopeing the humor helped."Besides just cause your dad had to raise you alone doesn't mean you'll have too. I wouldn't deserve you if this scared me away. How bought you pick the food. We should celebrate us starting being the best parents ever!" Ferdie said making sure to only break the hug when bet was ready. He was nervous too that he be a good dad. He have to grill his dad for parenting help.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home

Elisabet looked in Ferdie's eyes as he told her it'd be okay. They had enough income from his job (and extra cash when hers paid out) to afford a baby.... probably, and they had plenty of family. She nodded, though didn't look entirely convinced. "We have to. Because if we can't.... well... it's too late now. We're.... gonna be parents." She hiccuped softly, a noise that often accompanied her tears. Luckily, Ferdie seemed to pick up on some of her insecurities, telling her that he wouldn't be deterred away. He then offered to let her pick dinner, so the young woman wiped her eyes on her sleeve again, then sighed softly. "I... I don't really want food. I honestly just want a whole mess of chocolates. Any chocolates, at that. But... there is the nice little Asian restaurant up the road... they have those little dumplings? Those sound pretty good." She shuffled nervously, wanting to ask more questions of Ferdie, but without wanting to seem like a burden to him. After all, he'd only just gotten home, while she'd known all day.

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie truly hoped she felt better. He have to have his mom help. As a guy he clearly wasn't the best for advice. His parents would be thrilled to be grandparents and he was sure his mom could be the most understanding and supportive. She mentioned wanting chocolate hardcore but would settle with dumplings. "Hmmm dumplings are good an all but I seem to recall the ice cream shop a bit further has a death by chocolate special. If we survive we can can get supper then." He said thoughtfully. He could always kill some leftovers of he needed too. The chili thy had 2 days ago was delicious. Bet was having quite the day. Besides perhaps their growing kiddo wanted chocolate too!

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? Death by Chocolate?

Elisabet nodded a bit when Ferdie said dumplings sounded good, then her eyes widened in surprise when he continued by saying they could go get something called a death by chocolate special. "I.... don't know what to say.... other than let's do it! That sounds like magic! Oh I can't wait!" The girl jumped up and down, stopping only when a bubble of nausea rolled up into her chest. At that, Bet stopped, clutching a hand to her belly. "Oof. Oh, that isn't a good idea. Okay. Know that now." She huffed softly, looking up at Ferdie. "Let me get my shoes on, we can go get chocolate." She hurried away, coming back with her sneakers on, laces untied as she carefully slid her robo-arm on. She grinned over at her husband, disheveled, but ready to go.

kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:04 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie winced with Bet when jumping was discovered to be a bad idea. "Seems kiddo not an acrobat just yet" Ferdie joked hoping she still be ok. They have to start prepping the spare room for a tiny one and get...well baby stuff! Sure it was daunting and also scary it was exciting! He loved kids and it was hard to believe in so many months he have one of his own. He knew he also needed tim to process the huge amounts of emotions but the prevailing one was currently happy with a dash of nervous. Bet was going to have to do most the work unfourtunatly, but he was going to do his best to help!

The headed out to their car a nice car it was new but not necessarily fancy. He had finally learned driving thanks to Ter. It was slower but probably safer for Bet and their kiddo. "I'll drive! Besides this is a treat for you and it wouldn't be a treat if i made you drive" Ferdie said. Soon they arrived and go their hands on the most chocolatey thing on the menu for Bet and a peanut butter banana ice cream. This was a celebration after all!

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 am
{{Start of new scene}}
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home - Living Room
xxx 𝒲𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒? Ferdie and Juliette
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Homecoming
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I love this tiny human

Elisabet walked into the house, trying to remain as silent as possible. She was holding the very tiny form of her new daughter, the baby just barely asleep. She carefully rocked the baby, looking back at Ferdie. Luckily, she knew he had absolutely no desire to wake the sleeping baby either. It had been difficult enough to get her out of her car seat without waking her, but the poor girl had had a stressful few days so far, what with being born, then poked and prodded by doctors of all sorts.

Once safely nestled inside, Bet carefully put on some quiet classical music, then nestled into the sofa. "Ferdie, I'm in absolute love. I don't think I'll ever be so happy as I am now." She gently bounced the baby, moving her fingers over the sleeping girl's cheek. "Our little baby, Juliette Corinne. She's an angel, Ferdie. Just like her daddy." She donned a sly grin, lovingly elbowing her husband.

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:48 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was super careful not to wake the most precious of infants. It still hardly felt real even the many times he held her while at the hospital. Only times he didnt was when someone else wanted to hold her or he needed free hands. It was still so surreal that he was a dad now. His own dad had to reassure him that he be a good dad, and of course there was no fool proof parenting. Ferdie had gone ahead to make sure Speck wouldn't wake Juliette. Luckily Speck contained himself to quiet laps around them in the dogs joy his humans were home and brought an extra human. Once the got settled Ferdie joined his family on the couch while Speck was carefully sniffing in Juliette's direction. "Well mixed with some inevitable crying there be plenty more happy times." Ferdie said happily spending time with his family. He felt a bit of pride even just watching his daughter sleep. "Well she's got two angelic parents. Girl's got it made." He joked before giving Bet a kiss.

Miss Gryffindork

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:30 pm
NEW SCENE

User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was glad Juliette was still at his parents for now. They had both gone to thr appointment for Bet ultrasound for thier second kid. Ferdie usually ignored the flirtatious looks he was pretty use to it. One receptionist was forward enough to notice But a death glare from Bet shut it down much to Ferdie's amusement. It was a weird bag of feelings. They found out they were having a boy and that he was for the most part growing as he should. Only problem was they couldnt get a good shot to see if Bets genetic missing limb had decided to rear its head. They both knew any kid they had ran that risk and who knew what kinda genetics Ferdie brought in with his own unusual genetics. So the docter dint confirm either way but reasured if thier son was missing a limb it was the only thing they would have to worry about. The drive home wouldve be a tense worried quiet had they not decided to break it with some music. Ferdie knew he love his son no mater how many fingers he had. He knew Bet was more worried. For good reason. She grew up without an arm and understood how hard it was. Ferdie only knew somewhat but even if he was sure thier son would be loved and cared for Bet was worried and he wanted to comfort her.

Miss Gryffindork

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓂 ℐ? Home
xxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓃? Worried thoughts and fears
xxxxx 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈? I can't believe this is happening

While it was an exciting time, to be pregnant with their second child, Bet's nerves were running high. For one, their daughter - Juliette - had spent the night with Ferdie's parents, and for two, they had a visit with an ultrasound to do. Sure, Juliette had been born with ten perfect little fingers and toes, but the brunette was still nervous she'd pass down her genetics. Sure, she was fine now that she was able to build her own robot-arm, but childhood, especially early childhood, had been hell.

Thanks to her nerves, Ferdie had opted to drive, and Bet couldn't be happier that her dad had volunteered to teach the half-veela how to drive, along with giving Bet the car she'd spent her childhood helping her dad rebuild. As they got to the clinic, Bet's attention wandered a bit, stopping when she realized the - rather chesty - receptionist was flirting with Ferdie. Choosing not to speak (for worry they'd get kicked out), Bet sent a mean glare to the woman, who promptly sat back down and became professional, if not pouty.

During the ultrasound, their baby (who was just being called Nugget until a more permanent name could be chosen) seemed to be unhappy. The nurse was a very sweet older lady (who didn't flirt with people's husbands - a miracle!) who gently tried to get Nugget to roll over. After measuring things like the heart, lungs, and other various organs, the woman noted Nugget was very much a little boy, much to the delight of the parents. It wasn't until shortly thereafter, at the woman's polite questions on Bet's arm, was it missing genetically, that caught a bubble of worry. She tried to reassure them, saying it was most likely the position Nugget had rolled into, rather than a defect, however, there was always that option.

After cleaning up and collecting a disc of pictures from the woman, Bet let Ferdie lead her back to the car. Once safely in the comfort of their vehicle, the young woman let out tears in a worry. She'd been so afraid this would happen, and it was all her fault. With each pregnancy there was risk, and she wondered if they shouldn't have opted not to get pregnant. That very thought was quickly squashed, a small kick coming from the very baby inside. When they got home, Bet plopped on the couch, sighing. "I'm gonna have to start working on really, really tiny robo-arms, aren't I?" Her voice was soft, almost broken, but resigned. She didn't get her first prosthetic until she was ten, but she was determined to provide a better life for their little chicken nugget.

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas