Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrinkTheKooIAid

Clean Noob

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:02 pm
Hi, i'm DrinkTheKooIAid but most people call me Boots. I'm a 19 year old gamer. I'm new to Gaia Online and am working my way around learning and getting into the site. My profile has my interests and such listed if you are interested in making a friend with something in common. Feel free to message me, I'd love to chat!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:00 pm
Welcome! I hope you're having fun as you work your way through the site. If you ever have any questions about anything Gaia, we're all happy to answer them! c:  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Vincent Von Richthofen

Nuclear Krampus

5,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:24 am
DrinkTheKooIAid
Hi, i'm DrinkTheKooIAid but most people call me Boots. I'm a 19 year old gamer. I'm new to Gaia Online and am working my way around learning and getting into the site. My profile has my interests and such listed if you are interested in making a friend with something in common. Feel free to message me, I'd love to chat!

Howdy Boots! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:49 am
DrinkTheKooIAid

Welcome! cheese_whine

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items