Chante Here,

As a treat for everyone in the Guild. I've decided to continue running the Tsubasa Revelations Chronicles RPG

This Entry is going to be called Miranda's Dream. It's going to occur in current time in both Michigan and the Juban District of Japan.

Characters will include:
1. Chante - Glitter Faerie

2. Miranda as Herself (My now 21 year old Niece)

3. Watanuki - Watanuki Kimihiro from the xxxHolic series. He works for Yuko by cleaning, cooking, gardening, and doing whatever chores that both Yuko and Mokona (Black One) ask him to do.

4. Rei - Hino (40 years Old) Running her Shinto Shrine and Staring as Sailor Mars from the Sailor Moon series.

5. Minako - 40 Years Old - Staring as herself and Sailor Venus

6. Mokona - "Black One" from the xxxHolic series

7. Briefly Myself - Ron Cauvin  

So follow along and enjoy the writing and RPG skills that your Captain has. You can certainly consider it to be a Manga in the making. It would be really cool to have an artist add to my story. If anyone is interested please let me know.

You can read all of the posts that I make for this story on the "Miranda's Dream - RPG Posts" Thread. I hope that everyone enjoys what I write. Writing in this thread I hope will inspire others to try posting in a RPG of my making. I can make the RPG's very easy to do or more involved like this one.

Your Captain,
Ron / Chante

Note: This RPG makes use of the Sailor Moon series including the Juban District of Japan, characters from the xxxHolic series, and where I live in real life South Eastern Michigan (Especially where I grew up in Livonia, Michigan and live now in Wayne, Michigan and where Miranda lives)

My Current Avatar namesake comes from the character Chante - Glitter Faerie in this thread. If you want to know more about my Chante Faerie character check out the "TRC RPG- Miranda's Dream - Main Characters" Thread. I have a Dungeon and Dragons version of her as well, except that she is a Wood Elf.