Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Pokemon Sword bragging

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:18 pm
Brag about the pokemon you caught in Pokemon sword and be sure to tell us what Pokemon it is so we can cheer for it.

I have a Cinderace who is level 61 right now. He knows Flame charge, double kick, bounce, and pyro ball. His name is Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:13 pm
Haha, nice! B]

I've been playing an hour or so each day and I spend a lot of that time running around the wild area so my pokemon are only around level 20 - 24. I don't have one to brag about yet. XD

I guess... I've got a male Ralts that's level uhh 18 ish. It has the Trace ability. And I'm gonna make it a Gallade with false swipe. Eventually. I'm bummed that Absol and Smeargle aren't in the game. I usually set up both of those pokemon as my "catcher" pokemon so now I've gotta figure out a new one. So far... my plan is to use Gallade now.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:28 pm
Ralts is a very good pokemon to have. I haven't even found one of those yet. I have seen em on trainers, but thats it.

I'm training lots of different Pokemon since I am on what I guess is termed as the elite four in this game, though its three trainers, I think. I beat water and fighting, but couldn't beat dragon. So, I basically have to get my Pokemon to level 60 ish if I am to stand a chance.

I also love the dynamaxing feature in the game and love how its only in certain spots.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:02 pm
empress dee
Ralts is a very good pokemon to have. I haven't even found one of those yet. I have seen em on trainers, but thats it.

I'm training lots of different Pokemon since I am on what I guess is termed as the elite four in this game, though its three trainers, I think. I beat water and fighting, but couldn't beat dragon. So, I basically have to get my Pokemon to level 60 ish if I am to stand a chance.

I also love the dynamaxing feature in the game and love how its only in certain spots.

XD I bet you've found a Ralts by now? And beaten the 'elite four?' (I've been able to keep the game pretty spoiler free so XD;; please don't tell me about the ending or anything <.< >.> )

Dynamaxing is fun. I love the sound of the giant Pikachu. XDD
I still also haven't progressed past the 4th gym (need to beat it). I keep spending my play time at the raids. I found a Snorlax already tho, so I can rest easy.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:52 am
sdrawkcab
empress dee

XD I bet you've found a Ralts by now? And beaten the 'elite four?' (I've been able to keep the game pretty spoiler free so XD;; please don't tell me about the ending or anything <.< >.> )

Dynamaxing is fun. I love the sound of the giant Pikachu. XDD
I still also haven't progressed past the 4th gym (need to beat it). I keep spending my play time at the raids. I found a Snorlax already tho, so I can rest easy.

Yep, and Gallade and Gardevoir. All three of them were level 60. Found em in the wild area post game. My current goals in that game are catch all the pokemon and complete the regional dex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 am

I'm not good at bragging.. but if I had one thing I could brag about..
I did finally catch a Milotic! It was really hard.

You can find one in the water at Lake of Outrage or South Lake Miloch.
It has to be foggy weather! It took what felt like ages for foggy weather to show up there for me.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:20 am
FayeKittie

I'm not good at bragging.. but if I had one thing I could brag about..
I did finally catch a Milotic! It was really hard.

You can find one in the water at Lake of Outrage or South Lake Miloch.
It has to be foggy weather! It took what felt like ages for foggy weather to show up there for me.

Nice! I don't have Milotic yet for that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:46 pm
empress dee

Thanks biggrin
It's a super cute pokemon!

I also had to wait quite a long time to get a Sylveon to spawn as well.
I haven't played much lately after beating the story but I pop in to hunt for pokemon.

I like to breed rare pokemon to gift through surprise trade.  

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:15 pm
FayeKittie
empress dee

Thanks biggrin
It's a super cute pokemon!

I also had to wait quite a long time to get a Sylveon to spawn as well.
I haven't played much lately after beating the story but I pop in to hunt for pokemon.

I like to breed rare pokemon to gift through surprise trade.

I cannot do live trading because my system cannot connect to the internet. Too weak of a signal.  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games