Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
might vs magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero laughs and nods."Will then I should get to the kitchen and make you something for dinner,what would you like to eat?"He asks and he nods to her questoin."I would like to ride with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle smiled at him,"I would like whatever you wish to serve me", she told him,"Perhaps your favorite", she suggested,"So I know what your taste are", she then walked with him to her kitchen in which the whole thing was in a flurry for dinner for the nobles visiting,"This young man would like to use your kitchen", she instructed the head chief who was a woman which didn't take kindly to strangers,"Alright your highness", she said poking a wooden spoon towards zero,"i'll be watching you", she gruffed before hobbling away to inspect something. Ambrelle blushed softly,'My apology's she has always been rather blunt", she confessed before turning to zero,"I hope they will be kind to you if not inform me I shall handle it", she promised leaving him to work;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:55 am
GuenivereOrion

Zero walked with Ambrelle and nods."Will i am a fan of more simple dishes I was never one to make large meals,so maybe fish or even duck hmmm."He says as he starts to think before walking into the large kitchen and his eyes widen slightly."Wow."He mudders before looking at the head chief and nods in understanding."Yes ma'ma."He says before he looks at Ambrelle."I will have your dinner ready soon so where would you like to eat?"He asks as he removes his sword and sits it softly down next to a wall so its out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle had already left him and 2 kitchen attendants came up,"The head chief made sure were are near you for assistance..", they said smiling as he had turned to ask ambrelle her favorite dish only to find the two young women,"Our lady enjoys light meals she has never been one to enjoy anything to heavy soups, vegetables, a chicken or quail", one of the girls told him,"Perhaps a fruity dessert she does enjoy sweets... supposedly that is why she is so well rounded", the girls giggled commenting on the princess's perfect hourglass figure.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Zero noticed the two attendants come up and he nods."I understand meals should be well rounded after all and a quail sounds like a good fix."He then laughs a little at the girls little banter."I wont comment on our ladies figure."He says with a grin before he spins a knife between his fingers."I need a quail prepped and ready i have to ready a baste."He says before he starts moving through the kitchen like hes been there for years,moving in and out of the other cooks with out uttering a word he found every thing he needed and starts to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 pm
Pagan Yanik

The women were obedient and gave him no trouble they got him the ingredients he needed and done what was told by them; Ambrelle prepared for dinner she wore a soft grey gown with silver stitching on the collar, sleeves, and waistline she piled her hair upon her hair and twist, coils, and braids and then walked back to diner blushing a soft pink as she thought of her valiant knight making her dinner; After everything was prepared she was waiting for him to bring out the dish a table set for him to join upon her request;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero kept working as the others around him watched him as he cut the quail into thin cuts the skill and speed he was showing it was clear he had cooking exspeainse and once he was done plating it he grins as the plate before him was like a work of art and the dessert was a very colorful and beautiful assortment of different fruits."Its done lets bring it to our lady."He says as he puts her dishes on a plate and carries it out to her and with a smile he sits it down before her."Sorry for the wait my lady dinner is sirved."He says as he lifts the dishes cover to reveal the food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

The women proceeded to help him with the trays of food as he sat down next to the princess who was very thrilled to see him,"Oh..", she said in delight beginning to eat on the meal,"This is so wonderful it taste delicious", she told him,"Thank you so much for producing this for me", she told him happily as they sat in the candle lit dinner;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero laugh and sits down at the seat provided and then is given a plate and once every one left he removed his mask and looks over at Ambrelle and smiles."You are welcome my lady I hope its to your liking and if you wish to have me cook again let me know."He says before he starts eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Your meal is most enjoyable I do pray that you cook for me in the near future", she told her knight,"This is such a treat but I can not expect of you to prepare my meals everynight for that would be selfish of me and also my kingdom that relies on your protection to the people", she told him smiling she felt a small tingle of sadness that she could not have him in her company all the time,"Would you alike to acompany me for tea in my room tonight?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash