Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
might vs magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ambrelle found herself in a rather swooning state the entire time this knight was more of the prince charming a woman such as her self needed in this grave time and she let him do everything blushing and smiling like the young maiden she was upon entering town they would pass by vendors and she smelt the fresh baked bread and the scent of freshly picked flowers,"It is so nice to be among my people..", she said rather happily as they walked the streets most of them could tell she was the princess and bowed immedielty or tipped there hats to her, worried she turned to Zero,'I forgot to take my cloak they will all know", she said,"Am I going to be in grave danger?", she asks huddling closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:51 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero looks over at her and laughs a little."That was the point so people can see you,it makes people feel at ease knowing there leader is doing well."He says and tenses up a little when she gets closer to him."You don't need to worry about a thing my lady no one will get to you with me here,so feel free to enjoy your self and relxe."He says as he walks with her into a little bakery and looks at Ambrelle."Pick something to eat my lady,its my treat."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle felt her nostrils get caressed by the wonderful smells coming from the bakery and she thought her mouth would never water so much in her life as she managed to sniff the fresh baked goods,"I'll take this one", she said pointing to a buttered scones that was still warm from the oven and she felt her whole face become animated over the food in which she was gifted as it was paid for and handed to her the banker man laughed,"Your highness I am most glad that you enjoy my scones I shall send the royal bakery some for your breakfast tomorrow", he vowed as he gave one to Zero for free before returning to his work, she was munching on the warm scones feeling warm and fuzzy inside,"So good", she confessed after swallowing a mouth full.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero laughs and buys her some food before he was given some for free but as they baker went back to work Zero put some money down on his counter before they leave and head back into the streets and he leads her to a beautiful spot to sit down and eat."I am glad its a nice day today."He says as he eats the food he was bought and looks over at her."What kind of foods do you like my lady?"He asks with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle thought about her favoties,"Sweet fruits from the south.. and dark wine from the north", she explained,"I enjoy sweet things but I enjoy tasteful foods sometimes with spice", she told him,"there has been some from the east that has been very spicy and some from the south that has been the same.. I like foreign foods but I love foods from home like the bread from the bakery", she said,'Or the delicate cakes and pies", she explained she looked about the spot they were in it was a beautiful fountain but not the main one and it stood away from the center of town but you could still see activity and she found herself enjoying time with her knight.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:46 am
GuenivereOrion

Zero listens to Ambrelle and smiles a little."I see."He says as he starts to wonder about diffrent kinds of food."How about I make you dinner tonight mylady as a thank you."He says looking over at her as he sees some kids playing near by.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:07 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle laughed,"You cook?", she said feeling rather amused for it was very uncommon for a man to cook and especially a knight,"I thought you would not have time to learn considering you have so much training to do in the field", she observed,"I would like to enjoy your meal some day Zero but..", she sighed,"I can not have a male visitor such as yourself alone with me in the room people would talk", she shook her head,"I would not ruin your reputation in such a way".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero laughs a little and he looks over at her."Learning to cook was one of the first things I learned how to do,its how I servived."He says before he eats the rest of his food."I don't have to be in your room as you eat I can have your servent bring it to you."He adds as he stands up and streaches.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:02 am
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle looked over at him hoping she hadn't offended him by trhe notion of a man cooking,"Oh... I suppose that would be a good idea if you wanted to give a personal plate..", she said,"I just wouldn't want it interfering with your work my dear knight", she told him,"You can be very busy..", she observed staring up at the sky she seen it was getting closer to noon and then it would be getting closer to twilight they would have to return soon she had to answer a bunch of questions for the sake of her people but she didn't want to... worry about that at the moment she just wanted to relish in the fact she could be a young girl in the company of a man and not worry about being a princess or queen it was nice to think such thoughts until she found herself coming back to reality and sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:57 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero looks over at her and smiles."Don't worry about it I like it when things get busy it keeps my mind sharp."He says as he walks up to her and holds out a hand to her."We may want to get back soon."He adds with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:30 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle nodded toward him smiling,"This was a lovely time with you sir. knight I hope to enjoy this time with you again", she said pleased as they began to make the wall back to the castle...
Upon approaching she was asked to head straight to the council room for it was her time to answer questions to all in present as she entered her throne room upon impact everyone was quietly mummuring but being patient with her as Effohaul came forward and began to read a list of scroll to his majesty,"I have a few individuals which would like to know of her majestys answers to there questions", he said as she nodded nervously sitting down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Zero laughs and looks over at Ambrelle."Indeed it was a good time."He says before they get into her throne room and as she sits down he looks out at the others in the room before he keels and whispers."It's ok just take a deep breath and answer with your heart."He then stands back up.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

The confidence given to her by her knight made the young girl flutter as she managed to smile and wait for the first answer,"Does her majesty have plans against those who attack our nation?", he demands as she pondered the question,"I have thought about this.. unless we must I do not wish to make war though I will try to form an alliance with my cousin in the fellow nation perhaps a treaty of peace?", she suggested as there was mummers of approval then another stepped forward,"Your highness your coronation is a few months away have you found prospects of a husband?", she gulped slowly and answered timidly,"I trust the royal advisers to assist in gathering me suitable spouses for my rank..", she said meekly as there was nods of approval,"Does your highness intend to raise taxes in the upcoming months because of the restraints on the new damn being built?", she big her lower lip,"I will discuses with my advisers if that is a suitable law to pass", she then turned to Effohual,"That will be all now", she rose and everyone fell to one knee in respect and all the councilors bowed in respect and nodding slowly,"Yes your highness", he said quietly,"As you wish", she beckoned zero with a wave of her hand and left them in the big hall feeling dizzy as she left,'Did I do good?", she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero stood quitly through the whole thing and after all was said and done he followed after her and joined her in the hall."I would have to say yes."He says as he puts a hand on her shoulder."Now what will you do my lady there is still time in the day."He asks.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Pagan Yanik

She breathed out a sigh of relief glad that he approved,"Oh.. I suppose dinner.. I will then take to pray for an hour and retire to my room to sit by the fire place and read", she confessed,"I do not do much in the late afternoon but I would love it very much if you and I were to go riding tomorrow ", she said rather hopefully.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff