Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
might vs magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:20 am
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero had slept and in the morning even before the sun even came up he was in the training yard training and shortly after he was done he got a bath and then started heading to his post at the pricnesses room and as he was making his way there he seen her keeping out of her door and he looks at her and nods to her and stops at her door."Good morning my lady how are you feeling this morning."He asks before he looks at the maid and bows his head."Good morning to you as well."He adds.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

The princess blinked as she looked up,"Splendid", she smiled,"I am doing most excellent thank you Zero", said the princess very happily, as the maid nodded,"My lady I shall take leave if you will", she bowed waiting to be dismissed as Ambrelle told her,"You may go thank you very much", she then watched her go before turning to Zero happily,"You can call me by my first name if you want", she said with a slight blush in her cheeks,"Its Ambrelle", she told him as she began to walk,"I was most happy to see you this morning have you been well rested my dear knight?", she asked as they walked the cooridors she heard voices coming from the main hall and wondered what that was about as they walked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero bows his head."Thats good to hear my lady."He says before he starts walking with her"I don't mind calling you by your name Ambrelle but in court and among others I will still say mylady."He says as he looks over at her."And yes I did take a rest the rooms given to us are a little nicer then what i am use to so it took a little time to get to sleep."He says with a little laugh before he hears voices as well."Whats going on."He asks as they walk into the main hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

The princess was very happy to here such words coming from the knight and was over joyed,"I much like that", she said quietly walking with him within the main hall she noticed that all her councilors were there along with several noble men as they all stopped talking upon the approach of the princess,"your highness", said Effohaul as he approached her,"They would like to hear your council", he said as she nodded slowly and went to sit down on the throne as the first of the noble men came forward,"your highness I hear there was a threat of war! do we need to be preparing our arms?", the princess looked somewhat uncertain as she said,"Of course not... the silver griffins took care of the ordeal", she said, the man nodded as the second stepped forward,"Your highness should we beging preparing for your coronation? I know your turn 18 soon but perhaps with all the events..", there was a loud commotions of whispers and low talk among the room they were all worried,"Your highness have you thought of marriage?", "Your highness have you been considering alliances with allied nations?", "Your highness do you fear you are infertile?", "Your highness should you go ahead and marry for the line of sucession?" "Your highness!" "Your highness!" The calls kept coming Ambrelle felt over whelmed and rather bothered by all the attention even though she was going to be queen she turned to Zero very alarmed and scared as Effohaul stepped forward silencing them all with a loud swipe of his hands,"Her majesty is very well her coronation will go as planned she is safe now that the silver griffins have been re-established and we councilors have been working on marriage contracts", he turned to Ambrelle who seemed very pale,"Your majesty it seems you are looking ill would you like to rest?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero took a place next to the princess as she sat down and as the men kept calling for her his head started to spin for her to take on all this at her age it must be hard and as the man Effohaul stopped them and then Zero spoke his voice was clear and strong for one of his age."My lady would like to take a moment,I understand she missed a day but you all have nothing to fear,come back in an hour and she will give you the answers you seek."He says as he looks at the men form behind his mask.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

The sound of his voice was rather relaxing as Ambrelle found herself rather taken back by the soft yet authortive spoken knight.. he really could draw attention to a room for all heard him perfectly clear and the whole room felt rather satisfied with the answer as Effohaul was not impressed,"Of course her majesty will answer all the questions in due time gentlemen", he told the crowd,"But we shouldn't pressure her to greatly she is still very young...", he said trying not to out speak her flaws as a woman or a weak leader he just based it all on her age which was probable to not upset anyone to harshly,"Your majesty", he said bowing as he turned back to her; She seemed rather dazzled by her shining knight to care to much about the situation she had to endure before she snapped out of it and then turned her attention to the crowd,"Yes... I shall answer all in due time..", she said standing up as she turned to zero,"I will take my leave for now I shall return before dinner", she then walked gracefully out the door motioning for Zero to follow her out as when they were out of ear shot and well within her sacred garden did she drop to her knees and found herself trembling,"Oh.. Zero its so awful.. so many choices to make.. so much pressure", her bottom lip quivered as if she were about to cry,"They expected me to be kind like my father but brazen like my mother", she lowered her gaze,"I am not worthy to be queen", she whispered.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero nods and follows Ambrelle to her garden he watched as she dropped to her knees and he walks over to her a kneels next to her."For get what others wont of you Ambrelle you are neather your father nor your mother,you are you use your strangths and let me cover your weaknesses."He says as he removes his mask to look her in the face."Don't be held hostige by those around you,your the queen to be you have all the power at your fingertips."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

She looked up at him feeling her pain wash away from the look of his gaze and the sound of his voice she was glad someone was going to help her through this rough time as she managed to smile,"Yes thank you Zero I appreciate it", she stood up,"I would not have known such a good friend as you.. to confide all my fears into thank you ever so much", she told him humbly as she told him to rise as she motioned for him to follow,"Here", she said motioning him,"Follow me", she began to show him her sacred garden exclaiming the beauty and uses of the flowers, herbs, and tress there,"In the warmth there is a spot under this tree", she pointed to a beautiful cypress tree in which she sat down,"And I like to lay here and feel the sun and hear the wind.. it reminds me of simpler and less hard times", she confessed kneeling in the grass under the tree;  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero follows her around her guarden as she talks about the plants and herbs she has and looks around."This is a lovely place very peacefull and calming,did you plant these my lady."He asks as he walks up and leans against the tree as he looks up into it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:50 pm
Pagan Yanik

She smiled and him and shook her head,"Perhaps a few plants by the entrance but most of this was planted by women before me", she said,"My mother, grandmother, great grandmother.. ancestors from my past", she said,"Maidens that worked here so many years ago different women have contributed to this area and now it is a sacred place for the royal family", she told him,"I like to sit here on troubled days and pray to the goddess but most of the time im in the temple upon my knees", she explained,"I feel very relaxed here now.. the troubles of my responsibilities will sometimes fade into thin air", she confessed.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero nods slowly before he looks back over to her."I understand,and its good to have a place like that where you can just let go of everything that waighs you down."He says offering her a smile before he pushes off the tree and walks into the sun light and looks back at her."Want to go into the town I need to pick up some stuff."He asks as he puts his mask back on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Her smile faded at the thought of him leaving so soon but she stood up and told him gratefully,"I hope that all goes well please return safely to me my dear knight", she said raising her head trying to produce a thin smile for her so that he would not worry,"I shall stay inside the castle I wouldn't want to trouble anyone else by leaving again or... causing panic or chaos", she confessed, turning her back towards him she bent down to pick some of the flowers trying to make herself seem busy that he wouldn't question her sudden change in mood.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero grins under his mask he could read her like a book so he crosses his arms."Will seeing as i am your defander and I can't well make you say here by your self."He says clearing his throat as he looks at her,he was teasing her a little before he spoke again."Lets get going as long as your with me no one can complane and besides a queen should have some time with her people."He says walking up to her as he takes one of her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle's eyes got big and large as she looked at him in utter surprise,"Can i really though..", she said unsure,"They were so worried about me last time this happened", she confessed through she clutched his hand feeling her pulse rise with pleasure and a smile that followed was radiant with joy,"I think.. though maybe your right... if you protect me I have nothing to fear", she confessed, to him as she took up him.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero smiles and helps her to her feet."Then it seems we got our selfs a date my lady."He says as he walks with her through the castle halls still holding her hand as they reach the main gates and he orders the guard to open up."I am taking her highness to see her people."He says and the guard looks at him."Did you get the ok form the Effohaul."He asks and Zero looks at the knight and grins."Last I looked he was just an adviser and not her ladies keeper,now open the gate."He says again this time his voice had more of an ordering feeling to it and the guard nods as he walks with her into the town below.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff