Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
might vs magic Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:48 pm
In a world a lot like ours magic exists but the only way to use it is through that of magic weapons and gear,in this world of magic lives a man who magic has not given him its power so he fights to show that magic is not the answer to every thing,this man's name is "Zero" a name given to him by his friends due to him no having magic but one day he is given a chance to prove his skills in a tournament in the kingdom of Lumana to find a new knight and its new and young queen Ambrelle has set this challenge can the young man live up to his skills or will magic overpower the power of ones sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Zero

Race: Human

Bio: Zero a man born with out magic though he uses a magic sword and magic armor he cant use them so instead he has honed his skills to crazy levels and not just that of the sword

Quote: "I don't need magic to beat you,I have skill."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

Name: Ambrelle
She is to be crowned 6 months before the story begins  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle went down to the kitchen that morning to check on the local staff as she began to rummage through the ingredients smelling the pugent odors of hanging herbs and spices,"What a lovely time to be up", she breathed quietly to herself as she was humming nonsensical tunes to herself she happened to over hear the cook complaining about the lack of eggs and she found herself rather upset over it,"Oh no she needs help..!", with that she took herself to her room gathered her cloak and basket and left for the village it was not half an hour the advisor was calling to her and the whole castle in an uproar because the heir is missing,"Send guards into the village find her", demands her head adviser.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero and his little group of knights had finely made it into town at the crack of dawn and most of his group headed off the arena to get set up as him and about three others headed into town to get something to eat."Hey Zero what do you want man I hear there is a lot of good food here."One says who was in a full suite of plate armor and carred with him a large two handed axe and Zero shrugs."I am not picky."He says quitely half his face was covered in a skull mask that was black with red eye holes and his armor was black as well but light only sporting a few plates of armor but his sword hanging form his hip was black and had white trim and it looked like a plan sword but unlike most blades his had a slight curve to it and the last man with them was there captan an elderly man built like a house and had some grays starting to show."Ok then why not just hit this place."He says and zero and the other knight nod and head inside to order.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ambrelle was out in the market place as she approached the trader in which she inquired about some eggs,"Oh.. 10 pence..", he said trying to swindle the beauty,"Or if you give me a kiss i'll lower it for a good price", he leaned forward puckering his lips as she only laughed,"How jestful sir you are most hilarious", she told him handing over the full price,"Here is my payment of the eggs", she said rather innocently, the man looked up glaring as he snatched the coin,"Hmph!", he said counting it out rather pettily as she managed to walk away happily,"Oh wait there Miss", said a couple of rouges stopping her in the street,"What is fair maiden such as yourself doing out and without a chaperon?", one asked,'Look at this from the castle how fancy..", "Do you think she is worth any gold?", said another pulling out his knife as she told them soft,"Oh do not worry I have not lost my way..", she felt her heart beat with uneasy as one of them grabbed her wrist,"Then you don't mind going with us somewhere private then my lady?", said one pulling her along as she found herself being dragged to a side lane,"No please... dont!", she begged feeling fear strike her heart at the thought of the intentions.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Zero and his friends where enjoying there little meal when he fantly picked up a woman cry out and he taps his captain's soulder and stands up and his captain loos over at him and slowly gets up as well and the two of them leave the little pup and Zero could hear them more clearly and he starts walking."What is it Zero."The man asks and Zero taps his mask twice and the man readies his weapon and then they round a corner cutting off the men and the woman and the larger man glares at the men and bellows."What have we hear a nice day for a stroll."He says with a grin as Zero looks at them the black of his mask glinting in what little light there was and it was clear that the mask was that of a skull with red eyes."Hey captain that one of the left isn't there a bounty on his head."He says coldly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

The one with the girl glared as the others drew there weapons,"Kill them!", he commands as he jogs away with the girl on his back as she drops her basket,"My eggs!!", she said feeling herself in the verge of tears as she ended up letting the kingdom down and getting kidnapped by a bunch of ruffigans, the men charged forward while they went onto the captain and Zero.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Zero you go after the guy with the girl these guys are going hardly give me a work out."He says and Zero nods and runs at the men before he jumps over them and takes off after the man who had the girl and the captain rushes the men with a loud laugh and Zero sticks the shadows as he tracks the man with the girl and shortly he catches sight of them and follows behind them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:56 pm
Pagan Yanik

The men were rouges but no push overs as two of them axes swinging when straight for the mans gut while the third went around and tried to cut him off by his head seeing as they weren't sure how he could dodge all 3 of the attacks so easily unless he was willing to take a hit or so....
The 4th rouge who had the princess was now well off into the village street and she was exhausted from screaming for help that she managed to collapse over into a faint in which the man took advantage of her dead weight, checking to see if the close was clear he began to throw her body onto the ground and rip off her cloak,"No gold hear...", he grumbled staring to check the purse tied about her waist,"Hmm...", he grinned seeing the gold coins spill out of the small purse at her waist,"Well you did have a chunk of money didn't you sweetheart?", he smirked as he noticed she had passed out from her expenditure," I haven't had fun in awhile...", he said smirking,"I could play with you but I've gotta dash", he sneered as he turned to flee.

By this time the royal guards were upon the streets calling for the princess by her first name and demanding if anyone had seen someone of her description.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:55 am
GuenivereOrion

The captain grins with delight as the tree of them attack his gray eyes glinting."Oh now this should be fun indeed."He bellows as he reaches behind him and pulls a fancy looking greatsword and stabs it into the ground in front of him blocking one axe as he steps to the side with a grin as now the axe ment for him was swining right for the guy behind him."You lot have a lot to learn about team work."He says with a grin

Zero had been flowing the man who had the girl and once he stops Zero steps out of the shadows and as he was about to run Zero reaches out and grabs his shoulder as he spoke."You have a bounty and I mean to cash in."He says coldly."Dead or alive witch would you rather it be."He adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

The one man was shoved down while the other two took steps back trying to figure out why t his guy was a rock but by this point they seen the cops and decided to run for it;
The man snickered,"Nah I'm leaving.. your not catching me", he sneered flinging his cape into Zero's face he began to hop over a wall and take off running with the gold.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

The captain laughs at there attempts to harm him."Cowerds."He says as they run and he yells after them."You may not want to look for your boss hes already dead."He adds with a grin. Zero rips the cape off his face and jumps onto the wall as the man runs."Dead it is then."He says as he draws his sword and takes aim before he throws his sword like a spear aming right for the middle of the man's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

The sword went straight into the man's back and he let out a howl of pain as he toppled over onto the ground bleeding as he drew his final breathe.... The guards were already helping chase down the ruffians as they began to question them one of the guards asked if the man had seen a woman matching the princess's description; Ambrelle was slowly beginning to rouse from her faint but it was hard for her to open her eyes and she felt rather heavy,"Where... is...", she rolled over onto her back staring up at the sky with a dazed look in her eyes.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

The captan looked at the guards with a dumfounded look on his face."THAT GIRL WAS THE PRINSESS."He yells and he tells them to follow him. Zero stood over the man he just killed and pulls his blade form his back and grabs the gold form his hand before draging him back over and he sees the young girl on his back now and he spoke."You doing alright."He asks as he drops the body next to a fance and walks up to her and holds out the gold."I am guessing this is yours,you should really be more carfull."He adds before helping her up.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff