Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Halloween 2019 Event! Cosplays and Spook Posts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Good news, everyone! I would like to take a moment of time to hope you all have a pleasant day and hope things been going well. I wish you all will have a decent Halloween day and night, and the mod team wishes the best your holiday, be it going out Trick-or-Treating with kids or indulging on a good horror movie binge, or just sitting back on a seat tapping away at a post.

I personally would like to thank you all for being around in the guild and the Discord over the last few months, we've had a lot of changes roll in and out with a lot of development this year so far! I'd like to do a small little event for something we all can indulge in where the price of admission is just participation and having fun. This is just a little thing to spark a little bit of creativity out of everyone and for good fun.

So what is this event? It's small and a choice of two things for participation. However both will net you a little extra in hopes we get to see some of the creativity from you all. We will run this small event until November 7th, Thursday of next Week! There is no judging here, simply participating will net you the awards.

UPDATE: Extended until the 10th of November

So to get right to it. Just copy the first skeleton here and read on! If you have any questions, please feel free to message Helmet Snycerski#2852 on Discord or -x- Rei -x- on Gaia.

[b]Name You Go By:[/b] Gaia Name or Name you're known by most.

[b]Event Grants Earned:[/b]
        β€’ Copy Paste the event activity done and awards.
        β€’ List the characters for each.
        β€’ Example Name McGee | Goosebumps & Masquerade | Awards Here

[b]Trick or Treat?[/b] So which is it. Hm!?

Event Activities

Masquerade - Halloween costumes and cosplay are a popular thing with this holiday and this is of no exception, create a a Halloween/Spooky themed Avatar and give a quick blurb of what in the heck it is! OR If you are really feeling up to you, cosplay as a character in Shinobi Revolution, be it your own or someone else's. Anything goes. Simply post a screenshot of the avatar for eligibility!

[b]Screenshot[/b]: < Insert Picture or Link here, or just tell us to look at the Avatar! >
        [b]What the heck are you dressed as?[/b]: 1-3 Sentence of what you are!

Goosebumps - If Avatars are not your thing and like a more hands on approach to what this guild is all about, writing, then this is for you. Flex your inner author and compose a short story or post in a horror or thriller and it can be set in the Guild, or not. Star your character or anything you want! Have fun and any form of writing is welcome, an RP-Style post, short story, poems, etc. It can be as long as you want, with a three paragraph minimum for eligibility.

[b]My Spook Post[/b]: Insert RP-Style Post here, Short Story, Poem, etc. Links to hair raising posts in the guild made after the Post Date of the Event post work as well.
        [b]Synopsis[/b]: A short 1-2 sentence blurb of what this spook post is, this is totally not filler to make this look more legit. (Optional)

Participation in just one of the Events will grant you the following.
        β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
        β€’ + 100 Chakra / Stamina (or) +50 Chakra & Stamina

Participating in both event activities will net you the following awards as followed.
        β€’ +25 Training Coupons
        β€’ +1 technique to become variable ranked. This must be approved in the profile approvals thread separately from the RPC's profile. (OR) + 5 Custom Techniques.

With that, I bid you all a Happy Halloween.

-The SR Mod Team

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:17 pm
Name You Go By: Morse

Screenshot: [see current avatar]
What the heck are you dressed as?: I'm a spiteful nature spirit locked away in a jar, biding my time before i can escape and enact revenge on the explorers who captured me. Watching. Waiting. Commiserating.

My Spook Post:

So, i got a real story for yall. So, my bestest bestie in the whole world is Chamorro, and he and his folks are heading back to Guam for a week to go stay with his family. So, dude invites me along. Says he wants to show me a bit of his culture. Rad. I'm 100% down. Sounds rad as s**t, so I'm all for it. Well, we get to the airport and he starts telling me about how I'm gonna have to ask permission to enter the island or the ancestors are gonna get me. Sure dude, okay. Having a bit of laughs by scaring the haole. All in good fun, whatevs. We joke and whatever. So we get off the plane and his whole family mutters something in Tagalog, and im like "oh, he got them in on it too? Pretty funny dude."

So we get to where we're staying, his folks have a little place in the woods not far out of town, but its pretty isolated. I think I see why he invited me along lol. Anyway, we settle in and i get to bed. Long day ahead of us tomorrow. We goin' deep sea fishing baybee! So, next morning arrives and I wake up with ******** scratch marks ALL OVER MY BODY. I mean like, someone took nails to my chest and arms. s**t was not cash. I slept on a normal bed too, like... it wasnt run down or anything, it was a simple cot, but well kept. So yeah, im kinda on edge. Buddy sees the marks and chuckles, calls me haole like usual and we get on with the day.

Alright, so end of that day and we get home from our fishing trip. I got a cool octopus, but i found him on the beach in a tide pool so it doesnt really count. Anyway, we all drive home and I gotta use the bathroom, but its currently occupied. Buddy says just go into the woods and do it and im like, yeah that makes sense. But then he tells me i gotta ask permission from the spirits to do it or they'll get me. Okay dude, joke's old now. We gonna do this the whole trip? Whatever. I run out back, head a few feet into the woodline and do my thing. I turn back around, and its ******** dark. Like night a** black out. We came back at like... 4pm. the sun wasn't even setting. I get inside and my buddy says i've been gone for like 5 hours and im not having it now. Scratches, time skips, nah son. Then his grandma comes out and tells me it's cause ive been pissing off the Taotaomona and i gotta make it right. And what does my foolish, white a** do? Oh I ignore them both. I'm 16 and dumb as hell.

So, for the next 3 days, All sorts of ******** s**t is happening to me. I'm waking up with bruises, roads vanishing in the woods on hikes, like... im actually scared now. I talk to my friend's grandma and she says its a simple fix. So, they have me repeat a little phrase in Tagalog which i ******** butcher cause like... look at me. I can barely speak. Anyway, I ask for official permission to enter the island, and all the freaky s**t stops. The last two days were perfectly peaceful. No nothing. I learned my lesson to. When we were leaving, bestie-supreme told me you gotta thank the ancestors for letting me visit, and i s**t you not... i was on that s**t so fast. I'm not looking to piss off any more spirits. Anyway, that's the story.

tl;dr
respect local customs and dont be a shitlord.

Synopsis: read it, nerd.

Event Grants Earned:
+1 PA - Shion // Rinka // Usagi
+50/+50 - Shion // +100 Chakra - Rinka // +100 Stamina - Usagi
+25 Training Coupons - Shion // Rinka // Usagi
+1 Variable Technique - Shion // Usagi // +5 Customs - Rinka

Trick or Treat? ********' trick me. Right now. You wont.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:09 am
Name You Go By: kiiwispoet

Screenshot: User Image
What the heck are you dressed as?: You remember that smoke clan from SN? This was an avatar I made for a ninja that was apart of that clan, though I never went ahead to get art commissioned to make the character legit. Maybe some day, eh?

My Spook Post:
Kameyo sat perfectly still with a bowl of candy in her lap. She had done a little face paint, a little costuming, in order to create the appearance of an old raggedy ann doll. She appeared fairly creepy in her own opinion, and was good at holding still.

When kids came to collect candy, she didn't flinch, just kept smiling widely without blinking. It was unnerving but not scarring, which was a delicious balance for a Halloween night. However, when braver teens trick-or-treated down her way with a selfish fistful taking her candy, she tilted her head to catch their attention (did that thing really just move, they wonder).

Then her grin split open wider as the stitches across her mouth released. The boys were frozen - was this intentional? An automated or puppeteered effect? - even as tendrils from within her body poured out like wet spaghetti, then moved unnaturally against gravity; no longer falling down helplessly but instead raising up and poising above the boys in a sharpened position, like knives suspended in the air to pierce them up.

"DO YOU WANT TO STAY HERE WITH ME FOREVER?" Kameyo asked around the tendrils pouring from her mouth, appearing to not have moved her mouth at all. The boys each dropped their greedy fist of candy and turned tail to run, one of them in silent terror and the other shrieking at the top of his lungs.

Kameyo cackled as they disappeared down the street, retreating her tendrils except for one, which grabbed a chocolate sweet to leave on her tongue as she waited for her next guests.

Synopsis: Shouldn't the synopsis go above the post in question?

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Kameyo | +1 PA, +100 Chakra, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable Rank
β€’ Kaito | +1 PA, +100 Chakra, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable Rank
β€’ Jyn | +1 PA, +100 Chakra, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable Rank

Trick or Treat? Tweat pwease  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:41 pm
Name You Go By: Mattysandwich

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Masquerade: So I know it's not top tier, but I ran an rpc known as Ryotaru, and this is similar to how he looked. I used the horse thing for the signature puppet he had, since not everything is easily mold able. Since he was a short lived rpc, (for good reason), this was the best I could think of.
β€’ Goosebumps:
It was on all hallows eve that Selina approached the marketplace. The lonely girl walked the lonely streets of the gust district. All seemed well, and all seemed off. For one, Selina's eyes failed to notice anyone else within the market. For another, her sensory also did not detect a soul. This was why she went to investigate in the first place, as her duty to the Arashi police force demanded her to take action. And yet, as she walked the streets, the location was as empty as the reports stated.

Despite this, Selina felt like there was something wrong. Every single time she walked too long in one direction, or every time she turned a corner, she felt like she knew someone was there. Her passive sensory did not detect anyone, nor did her eyes see some one. And yet, every instinct within her body told her someone was there. Her years in the public eye has made her keenly aware of when she was being observed by someone with negative intentions. That sensation sunk with her despite the noiseless streets she roamed. She knew someone was there, but where?

For hours Selina searched through the gust district for life. She checked every store, every restaurant, every back alley. There wasn't a man down on his luck, a merchant pawning his off-brand goods, or even a rat feasting on the trash. All that remained was silence and the continued anticipation of something lurking. No matter how hard she searched, the sensation of being watched never waned. After her sixth hour, however, she was ready to withdraw to the station.

That's when she heard a noise.

The loud bang startled her initially. It sounded like a firecracker or even an explosion. And yet, when Selina turned around, there was no evidence of anything out of the ordinary. Her eyes narrowed in to detect the hint of smoke, but there were no trails. The woman moved to the location of the explosions, only to find nothing. As she scratched her head, explosion broke out on the out side of the village. Selina leaped on top of the building to watch. Once again there were no signs, only the noise.

It was then that Selina suddenly felt heat beneath her. She looked down and the building she stood on was ignited in flames. Immediately Selina leaped off the building onto the next one. But as she did, flames once again erupted from it.

"You knew but did nothing." She heard through echoes as her legs were unable to leap away from the burning building. Selina looked down to see pieces of charred skeletons bind her in place. The skeletons were welded together as though they were the results of a massive explosion. Selina's wide eyes watered as she dissolved into flower petals to escape their grasp. She returned to solid land and saw a trail of explosions travel to her. Her eyes noticed one trail, but her ears detected several. Sure enough, as she looked around Selina saw all of the streets she stood in the intersection of erupt into a conjunction of trailing explosions.

"You knew but did NOTHING" The voices chant.

"I'm sorry." Selina wept. Her tears watched the explosions trail onto her as her body became lethargic. She no longer had the strength to fight the inevitable. She knew that this was the consequence for her inaction, and that there was no where to run. It was at that moment the explosions all conjoined onto her location, and then she erupted into a pillar of flames. It was at that moment that Selina, bathed in her own sweat, awoke from the nightmare she had endured a thousand times over.

β€’ Mattysandwich | Goosebumps & Masquerade | +1 pa, +100 chakra or stamina, (or 50 of both), +25 coupons, and one variable thing for all of my rpcs.

Trick or Treat? Treat yoself

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:18 pm
Name You Go By: Hurrak - aka "Bun"
Screenshot:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And the stars in my lonely sky,
Are infinite bright,
And the stars know my soul will fly,
They're holding it tight.

Calmly I drift along,
Oh I will endure,
I only belong to her,
Of that I am sure,
Will I ever hold her,
I cannot presume,
For she's the sun, I'm only the moon. - Hunter Moon, Kate Rusby

What the heck are you dressed as?: He who loved Sadayo. Tetsuhiko.
After he died, he became the moon and has a grand audience of stars as he watches his beloved Sadayo from afar.

Now...

My Spook Post:
We went to the cabin by the lighthouse near the sea
the winds roaring and bay tossing on a cloudy day where could still see
where old wonders of an old world were behind an old door.
Floorboards creaked, the air was cold, and the was furniture still
but the photographs on my clicking camera shows the air was present with more than just a
chill.
The living room dark, only sunlight through the window curtains.
Old furniture neatly arranged as if the owners were just out for the day.
Where an old chair was neatly on display, my photo revealed a smoldering ember in its way.
A little bedroom, a jar, where children once slept.
A scent of lavendar began to linger over sheets were a woman once wept.
Then the hallway, quiet, and led to a door.
Up the tall tower, the lighthouse was alive with more than just it's humming light.
Clash! Bang! The tower's core echoed.
The top was serene with the quiet scene of the bay below.
I took a photo of just myself to mark the occasion, with the light of the lamp shining outward
I had an image of my face and then just one other at my shoulder

Synopsis:

YEah. So. I went to a historic lighthouse from the 1800's (which carried significance in the Civil War) and some weird stuff popped up.
The tour guides had other stories they were happy to share because that location isn't just popular as a historic location with significance in the...
Spooky.
And I learned in school that poem-like compositions don't have to rhyme. Sorry to let you down.
Have a wiki page!

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Unki Amano | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute, +50 Chakra & Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, and +1 technique to become variable ranked
β€’ Sadayo Soga| Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute, +50 Chakra & Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, and +1 technique to become variable ranked

Trick or Treat? Treat? 'w'  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:45 pm
Name You Go By: Eva?

< Masquerade ! >

Screenshot:

User Image

What the heck are you dressed as?: Nohea decided it would be fun if she dressed up as her sister, with her own added flair of course!

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Lahlil | Masquerade | +100 Chakra
β€’ Nohea | Masquerade | +1 PA
β€’ Madeline | Masquerade | +100 Chakra

Trick or Treat? trick!

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:42 pm
Name You Go By: HeadlessKoko

Masquerade
Screenshot: Look at the avatar~
What the heck are you dressed as?: A study in-sanity.

Goosebumps
My Spook Post:
"Daddy," a tender voice calls from beneath the covers, "could you please check for monsters under my bed?". The young boy's pale face just barely peeks out from under the covers. In the darkness of the night, the only light a quivering candle on the nightstand, his wide eyes seem especially black and endless.

The father chuckles, amused that his son, who just the other day had announced he was a big kid now, would ask for something so childish. Why, he reckoned it's been a few years since his son asked him if his daddy could check for monsters under the bed. However, his son hadn't been looking up to scruff since he had come back from dinner covered in mud. He had less of an appetite, and his pale face worried his mother that he might have come down with something. Deciding to humor his sick son, the father kissed the top of his head and humored him, "Sure, I'll make sure there aren't any scary monsters under your bed."

He looked underneath to humor him. A pair of round, quivering eyes met him. Small hands gripping the floorboards tightly. A pale face. The same face peeking out of the blankets above him. The father sees the son, another son, staring back and whisper, "Daddy, there's someone on my bed."

The father smiles wide, revealing pointed teeth. "Son, you shouldn't have," he admonishes happily as the other son's eyes grow wider, even more terrified.

Happily, the son mumbles sleepily from beneath the covers, "You're welcome daddy. I wasn't feeling very hungry, so I saved some for you," as he falls asleep to shrill screams with an undertone of nails on wood and accompanied by the messy sound of squishy, moist flesh being torn and ripped.

Synopsis: "I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, 'Daddy, check for monsters under my bed.' I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, 'Daddy, there's someone on my bed.'"

Event Grants Earned:.
β€’ Uchiha Kagerou | Goosebumps & Masquerade
    β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
    β€’ +100 Chakra
    β€’ +25 Training Coupons
    β€’ +1 Variable Technique
β€’ Ho Saekki | Goosebumps & Masquerade
    β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
    β€’ +100 Chakra
    β€’ +25 Training Coupons
    β€’ +1 Variable Technique
Trick or Treat? Trick or treat! Give me something sweet to eat!~

But seriously, if we go down, I'm going down with Eva. Trick~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:58 am
Name You Go By: Necroplant

Masquerade
What the heck are you dressed as?: Toso, because I'm Conceited

Goosebumps
My Spook Post:

It's 8 a.m. Your shift for your 9-5 career begins. You get up, look in the mirror, hideous, as always, teeth brushed, showered, primed and proper. Your shift begins the drive is safe and well to do. Mundane, boring, uneventful. You arrive at your foodservice career. The typical shift. It ends at 5:05 p.m as you stay a little later as you always do. Finally your home. You relax and unwind. 5:35 p.m your phone rings. It's your boss. They need you for a double shift. You agree reluctantly. You agree, due to the fact your bank account currently reads $3.64 and the bills due in a week. Arrive, you enter through the back door, the kitchen is in disarray. An endless line of Karen's and Roger's are at the counter. You discover your manager has quit.

By proxy you become the manager due to the chain of command. You say '******** this' and attempt to exit from whence you came. The door will not unlock. You are trapped because the locking mechanism broke. The horde of Karen's and Roger's block the front entrance demanding service and belting complaints all of which you must now mediate. Tonight was also the night for trainee's. Your entire crew is composed of trainees. Finally freedom. You do not get out until three hours after your intended closing time. The trainees voice their unfettered hatred of you and their job. No you do not get paid overtime.

You walk to your car, tires slashed by disgruntled Karen's. You try and find an Uber, no wi-fi signal. You try to call your friends, no phone signal, the lights of the strip mall all slowly start to turn off as you bask in the neon glow of the closed surrounding facilities. Finally, you settle on using the Emergency call function, but then your phone dies. Car drives by, you try and hail it distraught at 3 a.m in the morning. Its your Ex. After an awkward car ride they ask. 'Wanna get back together?" You know you don't want to as they are a toxic individual. You decline clearly. You try to leave. Doors won't unlock. Tension builds. They look back at you and lick their lips. You blink...Your ex is now Azathoth elder god bringer the ends times. The world ends. But...you wake up in your bed. Azathoth whispers in your ear. "You will relive this day now until the end of time."

Event Grants Earned:.
Toso:
β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
β€’ +50/50 Chakra/Stamina
β€’ +25 Training Coupons
β€’ +5 Customs

Trefles:
β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
β€’ +25 Training Coupons
β€’ +5 Customs

Senran:
β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
β€’ +25 Training Coupons
β€’ +5 Customs

Twins:
β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
β€’ +25 Training Coupons
β€’ +5 Customs

Trick or Treat? Trick

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03 pm
Name You Go By: Zak the Panduh, A.K.A Panda

Masquerade
Screenshot: See current avatar.
What the heck are you dressed as?: Cashew has decided to go as a football player for Halloween. Due to his size, was usually the last one to get picked to play on the team during his Academy days. He's much stronger now, and is looking to tackle anything that goes bump in the night!

Goosebumps
My Spook Post:

Mariko sprinted off towards the house in the middle of the swamp as the witch surprised the trio from behind. Not wanting to lose the young girl, Ishiba and Noud quickly followed. Once inside the home, she locked the door behind them, trapping the witch outside. Letting out a bloodcurdling screech she clawed and banged on the door, moving to the windows just as Mariko and Ishiba closed the curtains from either side of the door. The witch clawed at the windows, then the surrounding walls, continuing to screech loudly.

"W-w-were t-trapped now!" Ishiba whimpered.

"Mariko! Don't run off like that again! We could have lost you. Well, on the bright side, the witch can't seem to get in, so we should be safe for now." Captain Noud spoke, trying to keep the two girls calm. "We should look around for a spell book or something... maybe we can find something that will help us get back to the ship."

Captain Noud, Ishiba, and Mariko began searching around the witch's house for various books or mystical items that might be of use. At the very least, they could come across something they can combat the witch with, right? All the while, the witch continued trying to claw her way back into her own house, until suddenly the clawing stopped. There was nothing but an eerie silence that filled the creepy build.

"I-i-is she g-gone?" Ishiba asked, hiding behind Noud with a weird book in her hand.

"I'm not sure. Perhaps she gave up..." Noud responded, going to the window to peek outside from behind the curtain.

Creak. Creeeeeeak. Snap!

Just as he did, there was the sound of wood giving way from above. However, it wasn't from the ceiling directly above the trio.

"The roof! Mariko, Ishiba.... you two need to hide. Now." Noud spoke to them in a urgent, hushed tone, gathering them close to him in a protective manner.

"What about you, Mr. Nowd? T-the wi-" Before Mariko could finish, more creaking could be heard, this time, right above them. Captain Noud hushed her by gently covering her mouth with his own.

Guiding them over to the corner of the house, he open a door revealing a large cubic space with enough room for the two of them. "Hide in here. I'll distract the witch." Noud reassured them, while Ishiba and Mariko didn't hesitate to enter, with the door closing behind them. With only a small window for the two to peak out of, the watch as Captain Noud backed away from them, unaware of the witch's shadow looming behind him.

"Mr. Noud! Mr. Noud! Behind you!"

They shouted, but the brave Captain only rose a finger to his lips for them to remain quiet. As he turned around, he was met with a horrifying screech and claws bearing down on him without mercy. Both the witch and Mr. Noud fell below the viewing point of the window, but they could hear him screaming. They tried to push the door open, but it was locked. The screaming from outside turned to laughter... that of a man and a woman... a familiar voice in fact.

"Trick or treat!"

Both Noud and Lahlil popped into the window, banging on the door and frightening the two Academy students. Mariko was crying her eyes out, and Ishiba held her close, scared, but overall happy that this was all a joke.

"Okay, enough games. You've made Mariko cry! I think you owe her a treat after this kind of trick." Ishiba spoke boldly, tapping on the inside of the door.

"Yea, you're right. Buuuut~..."

Lahlil turned a latch outside of the door, which Ishiba initially believed to be a lock, but to her surprise, the inside where they were suddenly grew bright - and hot! Surrounding them a fire raged, trapped within. They were inside of an oven!

"You guys are the treat. Can't let such sweet kiddies go to waste, can we Noud?" Lahlil turned to Noud, both grinning with sharpened teeth.

"Of course not, my dear. A dinner like this only comes once a year!"

Lahlil and Noud shared a hearty laugh; the sound of screaming and burning academy students filling the creepy house and echoing throughout the swamp.

Synopsis: Eh, just something I threw together thinking about the current event going on - not really good at this stuff! ; - ; Lahlil and Captain Noud have a spooky dinner. Ishiba and Mariko graduate from Academy Students to a five-star meal.

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Mariko Tanaka | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 PA, +100 Chakra, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable Tech
β€’ Cashew | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 PA, +100 Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable Tech
β€’ Nissho (Orion) | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 PA, +100 Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, +5 Custom Slots

Trick or Treat? Trick

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:58 am
Name You Go By: Hazaan or Zanros

Masquerade:
Screenshot: Look at the Avatar!
What the heck are you dressed as?: OK, funny story about my typical look... I'm always in cosplay. This look is in homage to my first Gaia account which got banned when I was in college. (It's been unlocked since then but I had kinda grown roots in this account) Anyways, in the prior account I made the look as a result of getting into the Dresden Files at the time. The whole magic in modern society thing really hooked me. The irony is that I am cosplaying an avatar that was cosplaying a mage from the Dresden Files razz

My Spook Post:
A tip tap on glass
Echoes through night so quiet
Rousing me from rest

No sleep I find
The tip tap continues on
Someone calls for me

The voice whispers
Begs to be allowed inside
Calls me by my name

An odd proposal
For the opening that they want
Rests on fifth floor

I say go away
The voice begs to be in
again I refuse

I fall to slumber
Sleep all night like a babe
Wake the next morning

This encounter lost
to the thought of a dream
a trick of the mind

Until I see it
The window of my room
And the claw marks

Synopsis: A story in Haikus

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Shuusui | +1 PA, +50 Chakra & Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, +5 Custom Techniques
β€’ Kyōkan | +1 PA, +50 Chakra & Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, +5 Custom Techniques
β€’ Haru | +1 PA, +100 Chakra, +25 Training Coupons, +1 Variable or +5 Custom Techniques
β€’ Lian Yu | +1 PA, +50 Chakra & Stamina, +25 Training Coupons, +5 Custom Techniques

Trick or Treat? Treat, Trick, it's all the same to me.  

Hazaan

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:57 pm
BOTH DEM

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Copy Paste the event activity done and awards.
β€’ List the characters for each.
β€’ Masato Umechika | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute + 100 Chakra + 100 Chakra + 25 Training Coupons + 5 Custom Techniques.
β€’Kojiro Kanzaki | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute + 100 Chakra +25 Training Coupons + 5 Custom Techniques
β€’Tatsuko Raiu | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute + 100 Chakra +25 Training Coupons + 5 Custom Techniques
β€’Botenmaru Ryuzoji | Goosebumps & Masquerade | 1 Personal Attribute + 100 Chakra +25 Training Coupons + 5 Custom Techniques
Trick or Treat? TREAT ME

What the heck are you dressed as?: Masato freakin' Ume-GD- chika

My Spook Post: A black computer screen illuminated itself at the touch of a mouse, a dual screen monitor set up came to life. The screens portrayed a black communication app that Masato was unfamiliar with...on the left side of the screen was a website that was left open.
Gaiaonline.com.
Masato felt compelled to browse the site. As he did he discoverd a social roleplaying group known as Shinobi Revolution. The kyuubi host felt like he was playing with fate as he realized after what seemed like several minutes that it was a perfect script of his life for the past ten years. Had he discovered god's domain? Was the existence of everything preordained? Was their realm not the only one? Was this Sandayu's domain? He felt panicked as he awoke, sweating coldly in his bed, assured he had broken the fourth wall in dream.

Synopsis: A filler short dream that Masato Umechika has, revealing that the universe is a scripted literary role play.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:34 pm
Name You Go By: Dex
Screenshot: See Avi
What the heck are you dressed as?: I'm dressed as 2009 Gaia
My Spook Post:
'Twas the Nightbefore Liftmas and all through the gym
Not a creature was stirring not even my bro Ken

The Protein had been stocked on the shelves with care
For everyone knew that Karuto would soon be there

The Giant Raiken had snuggled into bed
while visions of chest presses and leg curls danced through his head

He had to get a good sleep, had to get a good rest
For he knew that tomorrow he had to be the best

When up on the roof, a noise came that sounded like two trains.
It was none other than dumb hoe Masato here to steal his gains

Away to the Window, Karuto flew in a flash.
To see why Konoha's second best was being such an a**

The pitiful sight he saw before him was incredibly tragic
As dumb hoe Masato prepared to use his Beta male magic

When Karuto awoke the next day he felt like such a schmuck
All he could think to say was "Bro...the f
*ck?!"

So he ran to the mirror, A lifter so happy
But his joy turned to ash, for he was now flabby

His fat rolls were many, his chin quite gone
He was obese, he had no more brawn

He cried out into the hair, a voice filled with pain
Because dumb hoe Masato had STOLEN HIS GAINZ!

Event Grants Earned:
β€’ Masquerade
β€’ Belamos gets all
β€’ 1 Personal Attribute
β€’ + 100 Chakra / Stamina (or) +50 Chakra & Stamina
β€’ +25 Training Coupons
β€’ +1 technique to become variable ranked. This must be approved in the profile approvals thread separately from the RPC's profile. (OR) + 5 Custom Techniques.

Trick or Treat? Trick duh.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas