Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:11 pm
Echo Moon sighed with relief when he reached the other side. "Th-thank you..." He stammered, as his gaze fell upon the golden bounty before him. She only said "yellow bloom", she didn't really specify what KIND of yellow bloom... I hope these are the ones she was asking for... "Please pardon me, but I need one of these..." The swamp was making him paranoid. Asking before taking one, he picked one up in his teeth carefully.

(( Take one. ))  
nekoFayre generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 19!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:53 pm
~ Papa blinks as the fire is behind him. He checks his body for burns. He then moves forward. Seeing the shadow pony he stops and looks around. I have a bad feeling ~

RNG 1-20  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper


Bluedemonwolf

Adorable Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Dubhghall made it down the slope and to the source of the shimmering. A pool of water shimmering from light within it. They were curious as to how it was lit up like that but they looked around for a path out or maybe a yellow flower. They found nothing besides the shimmering water and the path back up. Turning to look at the water they decided why the heck not. They were curious about what was lighting it. Pausing before the water they remembered that they were still in the swamp. "Please grant me safe passage as I explore this pool of water. And hopefully find a yellow bloom." They said before stepping in.

Brave the water (after asking for safe passage)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:00 pm
Next round starts: January 10th, 5 EST!


The flower comes free of the ground easily and abruptly the snow melts, though instead of melting into the ground, the water spreads and before you know it, there's water surrounding you and it's getting deeper. Soon it will be lapping at your feet.
Do you
Dive into the water
or
stay put and hope the water stops rising

Inari Miko


The pony lunges for you, only to vanish into smoke. You cough as it passes over you and you find yourself standing in a charred forest. The fire is gone at least. With the path ahead clear, you walk forward through charred and smoking trees until you find a small clearing, little more than blackened brambles. In the middle of them is a single yellow bloom, the only thing around you that isn't blackened by the fire. Surely this is what you sought, but there's one bloom and two of you.
Roll 1d20 to see who manages to grab the bloom
Reoakee
Your pearly stone flashes and you find yourself safe before it crumbles to dust.

nekoFayre


The water is cool and seems inviting, but as soon as all feet are in the water, you sink like a stone. No amount of flailing helps you. This water might as well be air as you plummet through it, except you can't breathe it.
You black out, and when you come to again, you find yourself soaked and lying at the entrance of the swamp, safe but elimnated from the search.
Bluedemonwolf


You hear a 'click' as you try to pull the yellow bloom out of the vase and before you can move, the floor drops out all around the table, plunging you into darkness and water below. A laugh echoes all around you before something grabs your legs and pulls you under.
When you awaken you are soaking wet, lying at the entrance to the swamp, alive but eliminated from the search.
AislingJuno
 

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

nekoFayre rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:33 pm
~ Papa back paddles trying to get out of Pony way. Blinking after it disappears he looks around . spotting the flower he looks at it~ I found it.he looks at the other pony~

Roll 1d20 to see who manages to grab the bloom  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Oh no... not this again... Echo Moon fidgeted in place, fear causing his ears to go flat. His tail, for once behaving itself (though possibly due to being cowed by the swamp), bumped his shoulder and made a faint sound. Nodding, he let the tail take the flower as he glanced at the rising water. "I humbly ask for safe passage once more." He wasn't going to risk staying put at the rate the water was rising...


(( Diving into the water, but asking for safe passage first. ))  

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

Reoakee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:51 pm
Hissing at the other pony after the light and the pearl dust crumbling out of her mouth she was in a foul mood then for the bloom to appear and have another pony about? She wanted to scratch someone. Chittering anger she moved to go grab the flower. It didn't mater which brought it back as the quest would be fine either way but she wanted a word with that witch about this. A part of her wanted to burn this place to the ground with all the mayhem going on.

)Roll 1d20 to see who manages to grab the bloom  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:00 pm
The other pony gets ahead of you, and as they grab the flower, something else grabs you. You see the shadow pony from earlier with its grip on you and with a laugh, it engulfs you. Choking and coughing, you struggle to clear your lungs, and when you finally do you find that you stand at the entry to the swamp, a bit lung sore and eliminated from the search.
nekoFayre


As the water closes over your head, smells of spring surround you and pedals from flowers erupt around you, blocking your vision. When your vision clears you find yourself standing outside the witches's hut.
Inari Miko


You successfully grab the flower moments before the other pony. Smells of spring surround you and pedals from flowers erupt around you, blocking your vision. When your vision clears you find yourself standing outside the witches's hut.
Reoakee


The witch looks at both of you in surprise. "You're back...I mean, you're back! Congratulations on your success!" They look at the blooms you hold. "Quickly now, quickly! Smash those flowers! Grind them into the dirt!"

Roll 1d10. Final round when you have both rolled.  

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

Inari Miko rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:39 pm
A little dazed and disoriented from what just happened, Echo Moon relayed the instructions to his tail, and it spat the blossom out quickly. He wasted no time in grinding it underneath his paws into the dirt.  
Reoakee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 pm
Yeah burning this swamp to the ground was sounding better and better by the minute. The flower power storm was not helping her mood. Oh she followed the witch’s instructions alright but she was very annoyed. “Quest completed for your satisfaction?” She looked at the kitsune and witch wanting to slap both of them but at least with this the issue would get resolved well enough.
)Roll 1d10. Final round when you have both rolled.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:23 pm
Smashing the blooms, you notice a sticky ichor seep out and into the ground and moments later both the Kitsune and the witch shudder as ichor leaks out of them as well.

The witch hangs their head and breathes out heavily in what sounds like relief. "Thank you. Now I'm finally free."

"We both are." The Kitsune adds, closing their eyes and tilting their head back.

"The curse of this land is ended." The witch adds. "The cycle is ended. I can leave this place at last." They lift their head again.
"We can all leave at last."

Inari Miko
Congratulations! As your roll was highest, you may choose whether you'd like the Kitsune or the Pixie.
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:29 pm
I'd love the Kitsune please~! emotion_kirakira heart  

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

Ebonrune generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 16!

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:37 pm
1. Belladonna Snow
2. medigel
3. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
4. Bluedemonwolf
5. lLuminl
6. -Ghastly Demise-
7. belloblossom
8. SSBrosB
9. Kyrieko
10. Ruler of Everything
11. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
12. RozeyBear
13. Melomar
14. sesshiyasha
15. Reoakee
16. FrostyPeaches
17. houllow
18. nekoFayre
19. lisais-fire619
20. PZMJNP
21. Revel1984
22. Alanna the Pirate Queen
23. Ars Naberius
24. ~Twilight...Angel~
25. AislingJuno  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inari Miko


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FrostyPeaches
A winner is you!


Reoakee
Because I effed up here at the end, I'd like to offer a consolation prize. I'm speaking to my fellow staff about it right now, but I wanted to make sure you knew.
 

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

Reply
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!