Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kyrieko generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 12!

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image

It - SHE - had just... vanished?! What the hell?

Awe, crap! She definitely agreed with the pony that appeared. This was certainly not the right path! Sterling let out a curse and felt her heart hammer as the chaos erupted. Ponies were running everywhere, trying to get away. And for that one brief moment, Sterling wondered if that had been the witch the kitsune had been speaking of? She certainly seemed... terrible.

With another curse under her breath as she was shoved about a little, Sterling ran.

[12]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 pm
Pink Me Up was good at following directions, and even better if he didn't have to get wet doing it and so he made the choice that, when the time came, he would use the rock path to get through the water. Somehow or another he mumbled a request about safe passage, remembering that too.  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:39 am
Red took his time, watching the last pony to go to the left before they disappeared out of sight. His attention then traveled to any who followed down the right path next, before finally looking ahead where the others seemed to have gathered near a swamp. His brows furrowed. This didn't look too promising, but at least the Kitsune had decided to come along with this group. At the same time, there wasn't a guarantee that this was a good sign either. For all the hero knew, the Kitsune could be playing some sort of trick on all of them. Now wasn't the time for assumptions though. He'll just have to keep an eye on the multi-tailed pony, just as a precaution that there were no ulterior motives for luring so many ponies to this location.

Eventually, he catches up with the remainder of the ponies that had traveled to the path on the right and stood among them; listening while the Kitsune explained the eccentricities of the place they were, followed by the options they had to travel. Either through the water which... apparently, isn't safe to travel through unless asked first, or by climbing slippery rocks which one could fall from and into the unsafe waters. Neither were great options, honestly. Out of the two though, the water seemed to be the safest bet. Not even stating his vote yet, Red moves towards to the edge of the water; kneeling in front of it even. "Water of the swamp, please grant me safe passage through, if you will." Briefly, he closed his eyes and nodded his head, almost in respect to the water; lifting his head back up and backing away from the water's edge... just in case. "... I vote through the water."

Option chosen: A. Traveling through the water.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:30 am
Option: A

Luna trusted the Kitsunes words and contemplated the choice. She was unfamiliar with this area so she would look to the kitsune for his guidance.
"If you have a safe way let's cross through the water."  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:47 pm
Route: B. Using the rocks to cross

Crypt nodded again! He wasn't scared of some spooky swamp! Maybe a little creeped out, but not scared! He just... didn't like to get wet. So he'd probably use the rocks to cross when it came time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:51 am
      Next Round Begins: November 6th, 5pm est

[occ:// sorry for late round. Tea was in the hospital briefly and was really sick. Also, as a note, the prompt was to just choose a path. Anything indicated afterwards will NOT be counted, as the group had not yet approached the water or left the path. You will need to repeat what you did after choosing, if it fits the prompts below.

If you add anything else to your prompt answer you think is important, bold it c;]

- - -

You've made your decision. The water seems like a safer choice. You wait with the entire group until a few stragglers from the previous party appear, although you can see some are missing. Dread creeps in your chest as the joining ponies begin crying out, bringing up claims about a pony chasing them. Or, at least they thought it was a pony.

"Did you break a rule?" The Kitsune immediately gasps, tension apparent in their face. "I... they'll be okay... The swamp will drop them back to the entrance... sometime tonight, I believe. I've been caught a few times myself."

"I want to go home!" Someone shouted. It makes perfect sense, honestly. Who wouldn't? The Kitsune nods, a heavy sigh escaping them.

"Of course, I understand." They don't intervene as a few ponies immediately head back the way they came, instead turning to the ones who stay. "If you want to leave I understand. I'm going ahead, and anyone who wishes to follow me may."

With that, they head to the water head. For a moment they hesitate, stepping to the side as they consider their options. It's now your turn, and you've made your choice. The Kitsune is muttering under his breath, and for a moment it sounds like a question directed at the water itself.

Do you;
      A. Tread carefully and keep a distance from others?
      B. Travel close to the group?

-Ghastly Demise-

PZMJNP

SSBrosB

lLuminl

lisais-fire619

Revel1984

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

AislingJuno

You've made your decision. The rocks seems like a safer choice. You wait with the entire group until a few stragglers from the previous party appear, although you can see some are missing. Dread creeps in your chest as the joining ponies begin crying out, bringing up claims about a pony chasing them. Or, at least they thought it was a pony.

"Did you break a rule?" The Kitsune immediately gasps, tension apparent in their face. "I... they'll be okay... The swamp will drop them back to the entrance... sometime tonight, I believe. I've been caught a few times myself."

"I want to go home!" Someone shouted. It makes perfect sense, honestly. Who wouldn't? The Kitsune nods, a heavy sigh escaping them.

"Of course, I understand." They don't intervene as a few ponies immediately head back the way they came, instead turning to the ones who stay. "If you want to leave I understand. I'm going ahead, and anyone who wishes to follow me may."

With that, they head to the water head. For a moment they hesitate, stepping to the side as they consider their options. It's now your turn, and you've made your choice. The Kitsune is muttering under his breath, and for a moment it sounds like a question directed at the water itself.

You step carefully on the rocks... about to push off when --

RNG 1-100 and find out!

Inari Miko

sesshiyasha

houllow

RozeyBear

Oh no! You've been caught! You're gobbled by darkness.... don't worry! You'll eventually be thrown back to the entrance of the swamp once night falls!

You've been eliminated ; n ;

Ars Naberius

Melomar

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Belladonna Snow

You made it out safely! You may pick which of the above prompts to answer; crossing through the water or crossing the rocks! Make sure to answer correctly according to what mechanic follows that route!

Reoakee

Ruler of Everything

nekoFayre

medigel

Bluedemonwolf

~Twilight...Angel~
      Due to rolling a 30, you've earned immunity to the next elimination you may otherwise be eliminated on! Congrats c;

Kyrieko

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

RuIerr generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 70!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:01 pm
Stardust hesitated only briefly before before placing her front hoof on the first rock, slowly and carefully moving forward. She began to push off when...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:44 pm
papa looks around the rocks looked unsafe to him. he shakes his head and heads for the water, before stepping in he looks at the Kitsune~ " May I have, safe passage to enter the water." ~he semeed like a good idea to ask.. Treading carefully seems like a good idea~

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:56 pm
Solenglyphouse Venom was only really bothered by one thing. At some point in the madness she had lost track of Nox. She was very vexed by this. She had been hopping to keep on the same path as him after all he was her employer and his shadow was safe to hide in if needed. The other strangers here. She would not trust her self to their shadows. Looking over the kitsune she decided she would keep going and tell Nox what she found latter. The idea Nox had been taken by those shadows was foolish and she would not entertain it. Bending down she looked into the water. “This one does humbly request safe passage through thee.” She made a formal request of the water though she wasn’t sure how formal it was supposed to be but this way she could say she had asked as instructed. With that her claw tips touched the water and she wadded in. Seeing others do the same she made a choice. She would trust the water for safe passage so she kept a distance from the others so as to not bump into them. And honestly a part of her was keeping an eye out for water herbs as she wanted a few.

A.) Tread carefully and keep a distance from others.  
Abe no Mizuki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 27!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:27 pm
Stepping up to the rocks, and trying to stay clear of the group lest he slip (he didn't want to take anyone else down with him), Echo Moon eyed the water around the rocks and gulped. "I humbly ask for safe passage, should I fall into your waters by accident." He hoped the things he was setting paw on were rocks, anyway... This swamp was starting to make him paranoid.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:56 pm
Belatedly Dubhghall realized that they could have flown above the stampede. They shook their head at themself as they finally reached the other group. Hearing the Kitsune's words made him want to instantly snap back saying that they didn't break any rules, someone else did. However they managed to smother that urge down.

Watching as some ponies left the group Dubhghall wondered why they had even come to help if they were going to flee at the first sign of danger. Turning back to the group they saw the Kitsune head to the water and mutter something. They also saw some ponies heading for a group of rocks that might be used to cross to the dry area. They considered their options and decided that they might as well just travel through the water. Better than trying to stay dry and just end up in the water anyways.

Approaching the water they remembered the rule about safe passage. "If you may be so kind as provide me with safe passage as I travel through your waters. I would be much appreciative." They said softly before stepping into the water. Dubhghall figured it would be safer to travel a safe distance from the others while moving through the water that way if the water became deep enough to swim no one would be kicking them by accident.

(A - Tread carefully and keep a distance from others)

sesshiyasha generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 77!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Scuro hesitated for a moment and listened as those from the other group came and met up with them and then he heard that they broke a rule. He was very rule focused and was trying to make certain that he wouldn't break any other rules. He followed the Kitsune Always alert to the surroundings. He would take the rock path, but what laid in store for him?  

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 am
Starry Sunrise wasn't 100% sure what to choose. Really she wasn't even sure if she wanted to choose. But she decided that she had to continue. Really, she didn't believe that there was a way back besides to continue forward. It only made sense. To go back, one had to go forward.

A small amount of courage swelled in her belly, she would be fine. Slowly she approached the water. Whispering softly with her face rather close to the surface, "I ask safe passage as I make my way through this water..."

She decided that she needed to Tread carefully and keep a distance from others. She didn't know if someone else was going to break the rules after all. She didn't want to end up having something happening near her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:08 am

Nebit walked up to the waters edge watching as small waves hit the shore. She stood there a minute before quietly speaking " Water spirits, creatures or demons I humbly ask that you allow me safe passage way as I cross through your domain and if I should stumble or fall into your water you let me continue on my way." She waited a moment or two before she very carefully tread into the water given everyone a decent amount of space from herself.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:13 pm
A. Tread carefully and keep a distance from others

Phaedra asked the water for safe passage and waited a few long moments before stepping in.
The chilly, filthy feeling of the water was beyond cringe worthy-even worse than she'd imagined. Only with severe mental effort was she able to suppress shivering. It was definitely tempting to stay close to the others for a sense of safety but she decided to tread carefully and keep a distance. She wanted to be able to keep eyes and ears focused on what was going on in the water around her. The idea of getting trampled on if someone got spooked wasn't appealing either. Everything about this place was creepy but she tried to stay calm by reminding herself that she'd followed the rules and was being careful. From what the kitsune had said earlier it sounded like the witch had orchestrated certain magics with the intent of messing with trespassers' minds. Keeping a clear head seemed to be the best plan of action.  
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff