Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ Revenge CYOA [Finished] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Adorable Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:20 am
Dubhghall noticed the seemingly change in the season and all of the colored leaves on the ground. They also noticed that there was a flickering in the trees nearby but when they turned to look nothing was there. Narrowing their eyes they set their tails to keep an eye on it. Soon they reached the cave and the bramble-filled path. While it seemed more likely that the path would lead to the flower the cave drew them. At this point everything was an adventure and an adventure without exploring a cave would be dull. Plus there was no telling if the cave didn't have a path out of it to another place. Mind made up they headed towards the dimly lit cave.

Go into the cave  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:51 pm
The walk was nice but the mass amount of petals was a bit unnerving. She was from the land of fall and had never seen this many petals the change from pink to purple happened before she realized it. She yawned once. She really did want to lay down but she had just woken up form a nightmare of the swamp was she really going to fall asleep and there was the things following her? She shook her head HARD and continued onward.


)Resist the urge and continue on?  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:28 pm
Echo Moon wasn't sure what he should do. What if there was a yellow bloom inside the snow fort..? With a sigh, he glanced over his shoulder as he walked past it. He could always return here if he hadn't found the yellow bloom further down. After all, the witch did say that nobody would be able to return without it... Oh dear. Now that was a scary thought.

(( Walk past it. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:26 pm
Luna hesitated for a bit before deciding to enter the snow fort. During the journey what appeared innocent had often been deadly. However, she felt that perhaps the snow fort might provide the answers she needed.

Enter the snow fort  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper


nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:06 pm
~ papa forces himself to continue ~

Resist the urge and continue on?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:00 pm
Next round starts: January 6th, 5 EST!
Due to the holidays kicking into high gear, we're taking a break until next month! Have a happy holiday and see you in the new year!



Walking past the snow fort, you soon notice the snow is getting deeper and it's getting colder. Just when you think you can see a clear area just ahead you stumble and find yourself chest deep in the snow. You hear a giggle in the snow below you and something touches your leg. You hear a voice speak in a language you don't understand. "Retaw nezorf si wons." You suddenly have a very bad feeling.
RNG between 1-20.
Inari Miko


Going into the fort, you suddenly find yourself not in a small play structure made by a foal, but a fully formed if roughly hewn castle made of snow and ice. Ahead of you is an open chamber leading to a doorway on the other side, while to your left is a spiraling staircase. What will you do?
Walk toward the doorway
Take the staircase
Turn around and leave

AislingJuno


The brambles prickle at your sides and back as you make your careful way through the narrow path and once more you see a flicker in your peripheral vision, though whatever seemed to have been following you doesn't seem able to do more than be a distraction. The brambles press closer as you proceed, but just as the end seems to be in sight, you realize you're snagged and after a moment you're sure you hear something breathing raggedly nearby.
RNG between 1-20 to free yourself.
PZMJNP


Entering the cave, you have to duck your head immediately to avoid hitting your head on the low ceiling. As your eyes adjust to the relative dimness, you see that there's a gentle looking slope leading deeper into the cave toward a shimmering blue light. As you observe this, you feel the ground shiver under your hooves.
Do you
Continue into the cave
Turn around and leave
Bluedemonwolf


Even though it would be so nice to take a nap, it really doesn't seem a good idea, so you do your best to shake off the sleepiness and keep walking. Even though you know you're awake, everything soon seems to take on a dreamlike haze. It isn't until you feel the urge to cough that you realize that's not haze, that's smoke. Then you see the fire, crackling in the wood around you and burning up those pretty petals. You only have two directions you can go now.
Do you
Run deeper into the wood
Try to go back the way you'd come

Reoakee

nekoFayre
 

Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PZMJNP generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:43 pm
Phaedra had felt a safety in numbers before... Now she was on her own except for the thing that was stalking her. She remembered the witch's warning that they wouldn't be walking alone but she'd been hoping to be lucky. Guess that was not the case. When she felt herself ensnared and heard ragged breathing nearby she panicked and tried to buck free.  
Inari Miko generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:02 pm
Oh shi- Echo Moon let out a startled yelp. The rules didn't say anything about SNOW... "I'm sorry, whoever or whatever you are! I beg pardon for the intrusion!" If only he could make it to the other side safely!  

Inari Miko

Lonely Shapeshifter


Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:30 am
Solenglyphouse  coughed several times. She looked at the fire and then back to the cabin. It was so tempting but she couldn’t turn back now. She was told this would be a trial right? Then she would not turn back so easily! Jumping forward she picked up her pace and had to mover her pearl to her mouth so as not to loose it with the pace she was moving.

)Run deeper into the wood  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:56 pm
Dubhghall ducked their head to avoid hitting it on the relatively low ceiling. They noticed a slope leading down further into the cave that didn't look to be too sharp of a decline. But it was the shimmering blue light that caught their eye. They took a small step forward when they felt the ground shiver beneath them. Apparently now was not the time to take baby steps. They began to go down the slope before the shiver in the ground became something more.

Continue into the cave  

Bluedemonwolf

Adorable Combatant


nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm
~ Papa looks at the fire, just great, first the sleepy meadow now a what seemed like a magical fire, he was sure that it could be real but running deeper seemed like the best option plus he might still see this flower on his way as he ran ~

Run deeper into the wood  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:17 pm
Luna was amazed by her surroundings. The winter castle was magically made of ice and snow. She was intrigued and walked toward the doorway to explore more of the castle.

Walk toward the doorway  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper


Ebonrune
Crew

Anxious Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:00 pm
Next round starts: January 8th, 5 EST!
Welcome to the future, everyone! Let's get back into it


There's another giggle, but whatever touched your leg is gone now and you flounder forward out into a patch that seems to be clear. The air is a bit warmer here and grass pokes through the snow. Ahead of you is a splash of color like sun come to ground. A bunch of yellow flowers! Are these the blooms the witch was talking about?
Will you
Take one
or
Continue looking

Inari Miko


The brambles only seem to hold on tighter and darkness fills your vision, followed by a chuckle that sounds strangely like your own voice. "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
The darkness releases you after far too long, and you find yourself at the entrance to the swamp, safe but eliminated from the search.
PZMJNP


The slope isn't steep, though a bit slippery and helped not one bit by the ground trembling under your feet. All the same you make it to the shimmering and discover it's a pool of water lit from within. Looking around there is nothing in the cave but the shimmering water and the path back up. What will you do?
Brave the water
Head back up

Bluedemonwolf


The fire rages all around you and only seems to get worse the deeper you go until an inferno surrounds you. Just when you think you're about to succumb you burst through into clear air. The fire still rages behind you, but ahead is bare ground that cannot burn. To your left swampy smelling water softly bubbles and to the right...stands a pony made of shadows. They watch you with empty eyes but don't speak. The path ahead is open, but that pony is moving when you do and looks like they'll get in your way. You have a feeling you don't want them touching you.
RNG 1-20 to outsmart the shadow pony and get past it before it can reach you
Reoakee

nekoFayre


You walk toward the doorway, your hooves making musical sounds on the ice. Reaching it, you find a banquet table with plates and glasses made of sparkling ice. In the center sits a vase of ice, but within it are very real-looking flowers, one of which is yellow. Is this the bloom the witch wants?
Will you
Take it
or
Continue looking

AislingJuno
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:07 pm
Perhaps this was the flower the witch had asked for. Luna was intrigued with the vase that looked like it was made of ice and the beautiful flowers. Luna walked forward and took the yellow flower.
Take it  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Reoakee generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:52 pm
After clearing her lungs with a good number of coughing Solenglyphouse focused on the shadow pony. Darn how annoying. Taking her pearl she put in in her mouth far to the side pocket. intending to spit it at the shaddow pony if needed and bolted as hard as she could. This was gonna be a challenge.

) RNG 1-20 to outsmart shadow pony  
Reply
▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!